Lesbian Rape in the Subway Pt. 01

Story Info
Pretty young coed attacked by homeless woman in the subway.
1.4k words
4.09
25.9k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

All characters are over the age of 18.

That bastard of a boss of mine made me stay late in the office to help him with the quarterly report.. What really gets me is that I'm still in collage and I certainly don't have any meaningful skills other than to get him coffee and donuts and parade around the office in short skirts, which for me was a real turn on as it drove the guys crazy. I know it was wrong but I have to admit being a cock teasing beauty was a power trip for me.

Mr Stevens, my boss actually needed more donuts just like an Elephant needs more peanuts. The man was fat, no he was worse than fat he was obese, crude and beside that acted like a dirty old man. Me on the other hand was the complete opposite. I was from a small town in south Texas called los Baneros and to my amazement won a fully paid tuition to one of New York City's famous dance academy. A little bit about me, my name is Kimberley, Kim for short and I'm 19 years old. around 5' 9". I have a slim athletic body and my best trait is my long straight black hair that would cascade about my shoulders.

Things went really down hill that night at the office. I was wearing a very short black mini skirt that he insisted that I had to wear at work. Which caused me to be very careful and mindful when bending over so as to not give that creep Mr Stevens a good look at my white satin panties. About 11:00 that evening he asked me to get the Kingston file that was located on the upper shelf in the storage room. As I climbed up the step ladder I felt his hand on my back which I guessed was to steady my balance but then I felt his other hand travel up the inside of my mini skirt heading up to the crotch of my panties, that's when I screamed and lost my balance and fell backwards into his waiting arms.

The two of us were a tangle of arms and legs as that fat slob was trying to kiss me and at the same time his hand was slowly inching up my thigh, that's when I bit him in his meaty cheek which caused him to howl in pain. In all the ruckus that followed I managed to untangle myself from Mr Stevens arms and fled down the hallway to the elevator but that creep was right behind me so I took the stairs instead. Once on the street I could see the elevator door opening in the lobby and watched that fat pervert huffing and puffing as he exited. I was terrified as he spotted me and began chasing me down the street. I finally saw the entrance to the subway and ran down the stairs and went into the first open car I could find. I could see Mr Stevens coming down onto the platform and to my relief that's when the doors closed and the train began leaving the station. I could see him shaking his fist at me as his image got smaller and smaller as we entered the tunnel.

I had no idea what train I was on or where it was going I just waited for the next stop so I could get off and call an Huber and get back to my dorm room at the collage. The train was now racing down the tracks and sped past the next station, and then the next not slowing up at all. I was really starting to panic when I heard a voice telling me that the train was heading for the barn and wouldn't stop until it got back to the rail depot. i turned around and saw this punk rocker girl around 25, her hair was made up in a bright blue mohawk, she also wore blue lipstick and her face had all kinds of tiny metal loops in it. She told me her name was Butch and pulled out a knife telling me how fucking hot I was. I just stood there my legs felt like they were frozen to the ground I couldn't move even if I wanted to.

Butch got right up to my face I could feel her hot breath as she pointed the tip of the knife on my lower lip. I told her I was a good girl and just take my money and please don't hurt me, I was starting to cry now. She told me that she wasn't going to cut me up she just wanted to take me back to her home. The train lunged forward and we lost our lights. I trembled as she put her arms around me and pushed my lips to hers. Butch began sucking on my nose, then she licked my eye lids. She asked me to open my mouth but I resisted until I felt the blade of her knife on my throat. She entered my mouth and eagerly began sucking on my tongue like it was some kind of a lolly pop. After awhile she went back to sucking on my nose, my entire face was now covered in her saliva. It felt like an eternity but the train began to slow down and wind its way through the depot until it came to a complete stop. That's when she put my hand behind my back and led me off the train and took me over to another car near by,

that was marked as scrap. Butch forced me inside and led me to the back where I saw an orange tent surrounded by beer cans and newspapers. She unzipped the flap showing me her sleeping bag that was inside and then with her free hand she started squeezing my ass telling me what a hot sexy bitch I was.

I couldn't even imagine what horrors were awaiting me if I let that ugly beast get her hands on me, I just couldn't allow it, I had to fight back but with what. That's when I realized how to escape use your beauty to trick her. I told that lesbian bitch to first get naked and then I'm going to give you the best strip show of your life, but first I'm going to parade around like I do at work, I'm the office flirt, look but don't touch. I lifted my skirt up to give her a quick peek of my white satin panty and then told Butch to get undressed but do it slow and when your finished get your ass in that tent and I'll give you a show you won't forget.

It worked that stupid dumb dyke began taking her boots off, next came her pants and stained T-shirt. She was standing before me wearing only a pale blue thong and a pair of white socks, I ran my tongue over my upper lip and told her I wanted to see all of her, lose the thong. I could tell she was getting all turned on as her large breasts were swaying as she lowered her panties down her tattoo covered legs. After that she slid into her tent her eyes were fixated on me expecting a sexy strip show, what an idiot I thought as I danced my way to the door and my freedom.

I turned to Butch and lifted the back of my dress exposing my white satin panties to her leering eyes, turned blew her a kiss and told her to go fuck herself as I tried opening the door, but it was jammed and wouldn't move. I frantically tried to get the dam door to budge before that lesbian freak caught up with me. I was in a state of panic as I could hear the rustling of newspapers as Butch was now exiting the tent, I felt like I was fighting for my life as I used all my might to get that fucking door to open. I froze as I felt a pair of hands at the top of my mini skirt, I started to cry as I felt the zipper being pulled down, the cold air hit my back as she removed my dress, next she unbuckled my bra letting it fall to the ground. I was now only wearing my white satin panty and black high heels. Oh god no, she started licking my back.

To be continued in part 2

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers