Lesbians Raping Young Teachers Pt. 03

Story Info
Joyce is rode and whipped by Beatrice.
960 words
4.29
21.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

Those evil perverts began securing my wrists to the mechanical bull. I tried fighting back but despite my best efforts it was all over once both of my hands were handcuffed to the head of the. bull. I was laying face down cursing at both of them that's when I felt my legs were being spread apart and then the most unthinkable thing happened as the horn which I saw earlier was pushed deep into my wet pussy. Damm that bitch Beatrice she had aroused my virgin cunt so very much that my juices eagerly accepted a full 3 inches of that slick horn. I tried to wiggle free but the girls had my ankles tightly tied with leather straps which only allowed me to move my ass but it still was impossible to dislodge that slippery piece of ivory.

Beatrice lifted my head up by my hair and took her wet panty out of my mouth and then tried to kiss me but as she leaned in close I spit in her face and told her to go to hell. It of course did me no good as she pushed her soiled panties back into my mouth. I then watched her put on a pair of cowboy boots and put on a western stetson on her head, she looked laughable except for the riding crop that she held in her hand.

My eyes were searching for Tina maybe she had fled when those two lesbian perverts were tying me to the bull but no such luck as I saw her sitting on Principal Hortons lap facing me, her vile panties still stuck in her mouth. Vera was now tweaking her nipples while her tongue was swirling in her ear.

I felt Beatrice getting on the bull her gray brillo pad cunt hairs were on my back rubbing back and forth, looking back at Vera she was holding a remote with both hands while Tina had one hand on her tits and the other between her legs.

Vera yelled out to Beatrice ride that bitch, fuck her good.

The bull started to rotate and move down, Beatrice was sitting backwards facing my feet and then began whipping my naked ass with the riding crop finally the bull rotated again and went into the up position, my eyes went wide open as the ivory horn went in another inch and then began to vibrate. I could see Vera hitting another button which made the horn push in and out I vowed not to humiliate myself by screaming out my orgasm.

Thankfully the bull rotated and went into the down position but as the ivory horn receded Beatrice was again whipping my ass with her riding crop by now my back was now soaked with her her juices from her master-bating herself as she was riding my back with her gray hairy pussy and just as she was about to cum the bull rotated again and went into the up position I turned to see how poor Tina was doing I was feeling very guilty about the things I told her back in the classroom, telling her that dressing like a common slut was not acceptable as my assistant. Instead of apologizing to me for wearing a sexy mini skirt she lashed out at me telling me that I was a tight ass goody two shoes. That's when I lost it and told her if she didn't apologize I would report her behavior to her collage supervisor. I could see in her eyes how much she hated me I never should have made an issue of her choice of clothes poor Tina what horrible things Principal Horton must be doing to her.

I watched in horror as Vera removed her soiled panties from Tina's mouth and planted a soft kiss on her lips but to my shock Tina starting making out with Principal Horton. I said to myself that I was right all along that girl was nothing more than a common slut dressing up in that mini skirt.

The bull rotated again and went down but instead of Beatrice whipping my ass with the riding crop she raised her ass off my back and that's when I I felt a hand on my skin that would have been Beatrice's fat fingers roving between the old bitch's thighs. I could feel her rocking herself over her hand her breathing was coming in short pants and then she made a low guttural sound like a cow mooing and then she squirted out her juices all over the small of my back, I could feel her vile cum dripping down to my neck and onto my blonde hair.

Beatrice finally dismounted herself from the bull leaving me in the up position with the ivory horn wedged deep in my wet pussy my back was soaked in her cum and sweat, her panties were still rolled up in my mouth. Tina and Vera were fingering each other their tongues seemed to be dueling in their mouths as both girls were heading toward their orgasms.

I couldn't close my eyes as I was fixated at the love making between a 60 year old woman who resembled a butch truck driver having her way with an eager 19 year old slutty brat.

When they finished Principal Horton mounted the bull and unlike Beatrice. she was facing my head her hands gripping my blonde hair and Tina, well she was smiling at me as she showed me the remote controller that she held in her hands and then the little bitch turned on the bull, my eyes popped open as Tina inserted 3 more inches of the horn into my already ravished cunt.

To be continued in part

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers