Lesbians Raping Young Teachers Pt. 02

Story Info
Tina and Joyce get molested by Vera and Beatrice.
1.2k words
4.19
23.4k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers

It was total chaos as Beatrice was dragging me over to the Sofa which was facing opposite the mechanical Bull. While Vera was pulling poor Tina by her long brown hair down onto the floor trying to handcuff her to the side of the Bull to force her to face Beatrice and myself.

Tina fought back like a tiger as Vera was struggling to get her hands secured to the cuffs but in her frustration Principle Hudson started to bitch slap the sobbing coed until she stopped fighting back which allowed her the time to get one of the handcuffs on Tina's wrist and despite her protests Vera easily secured the other hand leaving the pretty. student teacher flat on her ass, both hands cuffed to the side of the bull, and to make her situation even worse her green mini skirt had now risen up her thighs revealing a pair of yellow panties.

The beautiful brunette starting screaming and cursing at Vera as she saw her licking her bottom lip with her tongue. A cruel smile came over Principle Hudsons face as she raised her skirt and starting pulling down her white granny panties.

"Get away from me you fucking Dyke bitch."

Vera slowly approached Tina while taking her shit stained panty and rolled it into a ball.

Tina was looking for Joyce to save her but all she could see was Beatrice and myself struggling on the floor, her trying to subdue me and me I was pushing her off trying to get up on my knees. I punched and slapped that gray haired pervert until she let go allowing me to get up and make a run for the stairs. I was able to make it half way up when Vera caught up with me pulling me backwards by my hair into the den.

It took. the two of them to get me back on the sofa, by unbuttoning my blouse they were able to trap both of my hands as Vera tied a knot using my sleeves after that I was

helpless as Beatrice had me half on the sofa and half off. My head was on the floor my legs spread apart by that fat old bitches thigh. She lifted my skirt up and placed her hand on my white bikini panties.

Meanwhile Principle Hudson approached Tina with her balled up panties in her hand. I could see the terror in the coeds eyes as Vera tried putting her rolled up panties in Tina's mouth. Once she managed to get them in she then made a fist letting her know if she spit them out Principal Hudson was going to beat her face into bloody pile of flesh.

After that she went back to Beatrice side and helped her get me back onto the sofa where the two old hags were sitting on either side of me. Next Vera unsnapped my white cotton bra allowing the two of them access to my breasts the two monsters started tweaking and gentle squeezing my nipples as each one of them were licking my face with their tongues. Soon my cheeks, nose, eye lids were covered in their saliva all the while my nipples were reacting to their roaming hands.

When I thought things couldn't get any worse both of those old bitches spread my legs apart giving them complete access to my panty covered crotch. Beatrice who seemed to enjoy squeezing my ass was now having a field day rubbing the front of my panties. I was getting wet despite my best efforts not to have an orgasm in front of them I was determined not to give those disgusting old Dykes the satisfaction of them knowing that I had surrendered to their perversions.

Beatrice blurted out that she thought I was ready to be rode Vera put the palm of her hand over my now damp panty and pushed the cotton fabric up and into my wet slit. The shame I was experiencing as Vera smiled her approval to Beatrice complimenting her on her handy work. The two of them despite my resistance stripped off my bra and blouse followed by that to my short black skirt and then the final shame as my white panties were pulled down my tapered legs and tossed to the side. I was completely naked except for a pair of black high heels and a string of inexpensive white pearls around my neck. The two Dykes uncuffed Tina and brought her over to the sofa after that they handcuffed me to the Bull just like they did to the pretty young coed. So I was now on my naked ass the only thing I could do was keep my legs crossed to deny them the pleasure of seeing my neatly trimmed pussy.

Poor Tina still had Principle Hortons rolled up panty in her mouth as she was being stripped down to just her yellow panties.

I screamed at the two lesbian rapist telling them to stop or I'll go to the police. What a mistake that was as Principle Hudson told Beatrice to shut her up. The short fat woman stood up and pulled down her panties and like Vera she rolled them into a ball. I tried keeping my mouth tightly closed but one painful twist of my nipple caused me to cry out in pain which gave Beatrice the opportunity to stuff her panty into my mouth.

I watched as those evil women starting molesting Tina. Beatrice was sucking on her small cupcake sized tits while at the same time was trying to insert her hand between her legs but somehow the young student teacher managed to grab her wrist stopping her assault. Vera meanwhile stood up and removed her clothes until she was completely naked.

She then sat back down on the sofa and spread the young teachers thighs apart and then mounted Tina's leg letting her hairy gray pussy slide up and down as she tweaked her dark brown nipples. Meanwhile Beatrice managed to get her hand between the 19 year old thighs and started to rub her panty covered cunt. I could see Tina's hand on Beatrice's wrist as that evil woman was master-bating her, Tina's other hand was trying to push Principle Hudson off her thigh.

Vera took her rolled up panty out of Tina's mouth and grabbed the back of her head forcing her lips to one of her sagging breast.

"Start licking my Tits or else."

I watched in horror as Vera rode her thigh at the same time Beatrice's hand kept up her assault on Tina's panty covered pussy. Finally Principle Hudson roared out her orgasm as she soaked the student teachers thigh and poor Tina shook as I could see a wet stain spread over her yellow panties.

Beatrice stood up and removed her clothes she then turned to Vera and asked if she could ride me first. The two Dykes took Tina and placed her in the far side of the room away from the stairs they then turned and proceeded to uncuff my hands and put me on the mechanical bull I was soon to learn what the ivory colored horn was for.

To be continued in part 3

Dolly2
Dolly2
211 Followers