Lesbionage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never talk," she breathed, trying to sound resilient though she was being drained of strength. "Never."

The V.I.P.E.R.s traded contented smirks. "Suit yourself," she heard one of them coo.

The Hitachi was switched up to its next setting. Sadey's pussy was already damp and pink from the initial vibing, her clit swelling into a full erection. The vibrator was never turned off after the first tease and denial, and so she wasn't quite ready for the second.

"Never," she reiterated, almost through catching her breath. "You're gonna have to kiOOOOHHHHHHH...FUCKMEEEEE..."

What Sadey didn't know was that Kat and Linda were more than just boss and employee. They were in fact unexclusive lovers on the sly. Logically, their relationship afforded some truly kinky sexual scenarios. And what was more, they lived for opportunities like this. Linda wasn't lying when she said they were having a ball. Upon the realization years ago of what an effective torture technique restrained tease-and-denial proved to be, they practiced back and forth on each other—and then on multiple unsuspecting ladies they captured—until they'd become expert at reading the signals of a woman's impending climax.

And so most times when an enemy agent of the female persuasion paid a visit and became spotted, the two of them teamed together to ever so nicely "convince" her to play by their rules. And in the process, they wound up turning themselves on just as erotically as their victim. The difference was, of course, they'd no reason to deprive themselves of such superb pleasure.

Sadey was no exception. And so it came as little surprise that as Linda ruthlessly vibed her, coercing out one desperate whine after another, she and Kat were increasingly fired up right along with her, their own pussies generating moisture as well. This, however, was the furthest thing from Sadey's mind. She perspired harder and more profusely, gasping and yelling for prolonged passion and release. Her clit had swollen to full hardness, no longer able to hide beneath its hood. It bulged against the almighty pulsation as her now soaked cunt dripped all over. The buildup steadily rose and rose...until, all of a sudden—

"Oopsie!" Sadey heard Linda deliberately interject behind her. She dropped the Hitachi to the floor.

"AAAAAAGGGHH! NOOOOO!" Sadey screamed. She launched into the tantrum of a psychotic four-year-old. She shook and lurched, trying her damnedest to break the desk, infuriatedly slamming her fists on its surface. She couldn't even feel the feather anymore, or the discomfort of the twine around her extremities, pinching into her skin. Her eyes filled with both blood-redness and tears. She babbled incoherently, spitting incessant nonsense syllables until her mind would process real words.

"I...I...d—th—y—wh—...FUUUUUCK!!" she shrieked, through clenching, grinding teeth. "I HATE YOUUUUUUU!!"

"Aw. Well, that's too bad," Linda uttered, calm and tranquil as could be. She ambled to her right, so that she and Kat stood on either side of Sadey's face, no one minding her pussy for the moment. They waited for her to inevitably settle back down.

She felt her nose and cheeks being tweaked. "Ready to talk yet, dollface?" the voice to her left asked.

Sadey sobbed. This was turning into an awful game of psychological terrorizing. By inflicting this despicable primal desire on her, they were really making her question whether it was worth keeping her secrets locked inside. For the first time, she felt like giving in.

"Tell us the truth, we'll let you cum," the voice on her right purred into her ear.

"Hmm?" continued the other, as Sadey felt her hair and back being caressed, between the shoulder blades and downwards. "What do you say? 'S not a hard thing to do. Just be honest with us...and you'll be handsomely rewarded."

"Yes," agreed her boss. "On the other hand...we are actually being quite nice right now. If you insist on keeping quiet..."

Sadey's mouth opened wide in anguish...as two sets of fingers fastened around her nipples, and began to pinch them...hard.

"...We can make life very difficult for you."

Gasp. Sadey painfully sucked air through her teeth. "OWWWWW..." she moaned.

"Seems like a pretty simple choice to me. Don't you think, boss?" said Kat.

"Oh, I do," smiled Linda, releasing their captive's nipples. "What'cha think, little friend? Would you like some more tickling? You want the pleasure?..." She took Sadey's ear lobe between her teeth as she finished, "...Or do you want some pain?"

"I WANNA CUM!" Sadey mindlessly screeched.

"Well, now, you see, I'm just not sure we can arrange that..." Linda explained, speaking slow and easy, as they enjoyed the show Sadey put on for them. "...As long as we don't know you...we really don't even know your name. Wouldn't that be impersonal?"

Sadey's only response was to whap the desk and stamp the floor much as the twine would let her.

"Orrrrr..." she heard again.

Uh-oh...

"...I believe there's another option..." Kat smirked.

"And what's that, my esteemed right-hand lady?" Linda asked, leaning an elbow on Sadey's head.

Kat grinned, turning back to rummage through her bag of fun once again. She pulled on a pair of heavy work gloves, found what else she was looking for, and turned to show her boss, like a child proudly displaying an 'A'-filled report card. She was so excited she was practically dancing in place. Linda nodded, wagging one index finger in broad approval.

"I love the way you think, babe," she praised.

What Kat was currently showing her boss-slash-girlfriend...happened to be a pouch of itching powder. She cautiously tore it open, humming cheerfully. "Yep; if this doesn't make the little cunt talk, nothing will."

Sadey really didn't like the sound of this.

"A'right, boss, now stand back!" Kat cheerfully warned. "Safety first!"

Linda did as she asked, and Kat set about to giving Sadey a light dusting.

"Right then! Let's see, a little on the back..." Kat demonstrated, coy and seductive. "...Bit on the shoulder...on the arm there...some for the boobies...little dab right there on the nose, so cute!..."

Each location she sprinkled some powder took a moment to register. Once it did, Sadey began, predictably, going crazy.

"AAAAAH! AAAAAHH! AAAAAHH!" she shouted repeatedly, tensing her muscles. "OH my GOD! What the fuck is that?!"

Kat paused to stare down at her.

"What's it feel like, silly??"

Kat carried on, sprinkling a coating down her spine, and went a trifle more generous on—and in—her ass, at which point the pouch was almost empty. She furled out what was left over Sadey's parted legs and feet.

Sadey had thought she was going insane over not being allowed to cum, but she was mistaken. This was insane. This was oblivion, and beyond. She screamed and howled, well on her way to laryngitis. The itching was un-bear-able. She realized—now, only too late—that she was able to stand everything else: the tickling, the teasing, the orgasm denial, the pinching, the taunting, the embarrassment...next to this, all that was a breeze. She was ready to rip herself apart. She wanted to scratch her own eyeballs out. She dug and clawed into the desk, until splints of wood collected under her fingernails.

"STOPPIT!!" she implored. "STOPPIT!! PLEEEEASE!!"

"Why, but it's already done, you funny little thing!" Kat told her merrily. "There's nothing to stop now!"

The itching wore on until Sadey was trembling uncontrollably, whining, yowling for relief. Her actions dissonantly clashed as she bawled like a newborn infant but swore like a sailor. Her speech was akin to that following her orgasm deprivations: unintelligible and hysterical. As with her wild orgasms about to hit at the apex of pleasuring herself, she started feeling as if she wasn't in her own reality anymore. This was unreal. Her life literally flashed before her eyes. Her forehead, one of the few parts of her body to which nothing had been done, began throbbing something horrible. On top of everything else, she couldn't exactly use a headache right now. There was really rather enough to contend with at the moment.

Kat dutifully disposed of the empty itching powder pouch. She prided herself, amongst other things, on not being a litterer. She returned, and clapped her gloves off over Sadey's head, which was by now about as wet as her cunt.

"You're a genius," Linda remarked. "Remind me to give you a raise."

"Mmm..." An aroused Kat semicircled around to where her chief/lover stood, and passionately kissed her. The liplock lasted several seconds full of Sadey carrying on behind them. They turned to stand side by side over her.

"Anytime, little lady," Linda hollered, to carry over her screams. "Anytime you're ready to talk, it'll all be over. Anytime."

The truth was, even if Sadey had wanted to confess, she wasn't sure she'd even remember what she had to say at this point. Unbelievably, as terribly senseless chaos as her world had been thrown into...it was about to get even worse.

Linda reclaimed the Hitachi, flipped it up another setting, and returned it to Sadey's now softened clit.

It was a good thing she was blindfolded, or else Sadey's eyes would have sprung directly out from their sockets, as if on springs. Her tone retained its dynamic volume and shot up three octaves, past her falsetto into a register yet to be defined. To say that she was going crazy now merely aspired to understatement. She had long since lost the ability to focus on what was truly important here—i.e., that she was under no circumstances to divulge the truth to them. Her outlook had all but entirely reversed. Right now she was on the verge of frantically babbling it all out just to get the insanity to end.

"Say the words, we'll let you cum, pipsqueak," one of the voices taunted her. "Just say the words, and we'll let you cum!"

The temptation had grown too great. Sadey was ready to surrender. Ready to admit they had broken her. She was a mess. A naked, drenched, dripping, libidinous, itchy, tied-up, blubbering mess. But she could still feel the vibing. And she simply couldn't bear another denial. She had to cum. Her priorities had changed. She'd give anything just to cum right now. Anything. The itching was still driving her out of her mind, but Sadey wasn't about to let it show up her forthcoming orgasm. She couldn't believe she had decided this, but...she would talk, if it got her the explosive orgasm she so very much needed right now. Was she about to sacrifice everything she had worked for all this time—her organization, her career, her nation, her life...for one orgasm?

Yes. Absolutely. Without a moment's hesitation.

But, Brooke—?!

But nothing! You're in my mind! You've no idea what is happening on the outside right now! You have no right to question me!

Don't you dare, Brooke! Don't, you, dare!

Brooke's/Sadey's eyeballs had rolled straight back in her head. There were no longer sufficient words to describe what she was going through. All Linda and Kat had to do was stand and leer at her, keeping the Hitachi fixed right on her clit. They were of course also watching for the signals of when she was about to cum, which they had to keep an eye on to properly manipulate her and extract the crucial information. Sadey, meanwhile, really was just about to lose it. When she'd gotten up to tail the Ginger Kat to her hideout, the most electrifying megagasm she'd ever been forced through was not a concern. But after two harshly interrupted blasts of pleasure, now as her pussy was at last allowed to feel it again, the raging orgasm was barreling towards her at light speed.

Here it came. Here it came. The Hitachi stayed on her. While it was there, the horrendous itching powder lost its wicked influence. Sadey's mind was set on climax and nothing else. If she was allowed through this, she could take anything. She could deal with the relentless itching, or whatever else they subjected her to. She began seeing stars. One blasted her square between the eyes. She spiraled through limitless dimensions of heaven, awaiting the imminent. If she wasn't careful, it would be joined by the bout of laryngitis she'd been fearing. She could still faintly feel the feather tickling her inside the pussy, helping her along the way. It was coming. It was coming! She couldn't believe it. It was about to happen!

Kat and Linda counted down the final seconds with her. Five...four...three...two...one...

And to Sadey's sheer astonishment, the orgasm finally...FINALLY—...

Linda took the Hitachi away.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHI.N.T.E.L.I.!!" Sadey cried.

Linda and Kat raised their eyebrows.

"What was that?" asked Kat. Her boss put the vibrator back on Sadey's clit for one second...and then swiftly removed it again.

"I.N.T.E.L.I.!" Sadey confessed deliriously. "I work for I.N.T.E.L.I.!" She paused to heave a breath. "I can't take it anymore; you win! My name is Sadey Lacroix, and I work for I.N.T.E.L.I.!" she exclaimed. "They sent me here on a mission, to steal your plutonium! But you caught me, and you beat me! It's too much! I surrender! Pleeeeeeeeease let me cum!!"

Kat and Linda turned to one another, exchanging a triumphant evil grin. Linda held the Hitachi out for Kat to take from her.

"Well, well..." said Linda. "That's a good girl! Now then...Miss Sadey Lacroix...my associate will proceed to let you off the hook, while I adjourn to check this out. Be right back! Don't you go anywhere!"

Kat flipped up the Hitachi once more before returning it to Sadey, who now felt her fate and her doom sealed...

...But her orgasm granted.

"Ohhhhhhh—ohhhhhhhhOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Sadey erupted, her primal savage lust brought full circle.

"Never let it be said that we are not women of our word," Kat concluded, turning off the Hitachi once the orgasm mercifully died down. "Now! You just sit tight, li'l gal, while the Missus Chief and I decide what to do with you next."

She giggled maliciously, prancing out of the room, leaving a broken, defeated Sadey Lacroix...only to helplessly sob to herself. As the smoke cleared and her system settled back down, the utter magnitude of what had transpired dawned upon her and sank in. She'd confessed. She'd lost. She'd failed. For the first time, she had been overpowered, and defeated. It really was all over now.

Oh, God...what have I done?...

WHAT have I done??