Leslie Pays Her Rent

Story Info
It's the middle of August and Leslie is hot and bothered.
2.5k words
4.44
5.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie's husband had been locked up for a year of his eight-year sentence when Leslie decided to move in with an old friend of hers, a guy nearly fifteen years her senior, Robbie. Within weeks she had developed a whole new appreciation for air conditioning. She knew Robbie's house didn't have AC before she moved in and thought she could tough it out, but as the dog days of summer approached, Leslie was starting to regret her decision to move in. The rent they had agreed on was cheap, but she was still having problems coming up with the money, and she wanted to invest the money she did have in a window AC unit.

It was the hottest part of the day, 98° in the shade outside, and nearly 85° in the living room where Leslie and Robbie sat, which was the coolest room in the house. Robbie was at his computer in the far corner of the room, while Leslie was sitting in a recliner trying to spread her limps so the fan blowing on her would cool as much of her skin as possible. She barely had any clothes on. Leslie was wearing a short pair of cutoff jean shorts, that were so short the front pockets were longer than the legs. When she stood up the bottoms of her ass cheeks were exposed. The wife-beater she had on was so old it was practically see-through and the thin fabric strained to contain her DD tits. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her dark pink areolas were faintly visible through the thin fabric, her nipples were poking out slightly, indicating she was probably thinking about sex.

Leslie was watching daytime trash TV. Robbie had never gotten cable, choosing instead to watch the local over-the-air channels. When the reception started to fade Leslie whined, "Robbie, fix the TV. I don't want to move."

"Fix it yourself," Robbie replied, clearly irritated with Leslie. "I'm busy."

"Busy?" Leslie asked, sitting up in the chair to look over at his desk. "Doing what?"

"Don't worry about it," Robbie replied, quickly standing up and going to fix the TV. "Just stay there, I'll fix the TV."

Leslie laughed a little. "What's up with you?" she asked. "I wasn't going to look, I was going to the TV, but now I'm curious."

"If you must know I'm looking at porn," Robbie replied after he fixed the reception and was going back to his desk.

"Oh, is that all?" Leslie asked, sitting back in the chair like before. "I don't care about that. Eli used to look at porn all the time."

"Even with you around?" Robbie asked.

"Sometimes," Leslie replied.

They both went back to what they were doing, neither paying any more attention to the other. After about ten minutes the TV began acting up again. "When are you going to get cable?" Leslie asked.

"When are you going to pay rent?" Robbie shot back.

"I have most of the money," Leslie told him, "but I wanted to talk to you. I was thinking maybe I could use it to buy a window AC."

"I need the rent money, Leslie, "Summer is almost over anyway," Robbie replied.

"Yeah, but..."

"No, I need the money. You never paid last month's rent, and this month is due. How much do you have?"

"I dunno, like, fifty-five dollars," Leslie replied.

"That's not even a quarter of what you owe me," Robbie said, becoming more upset. "That's not enough for a window AC either."

"I could try to find a used window unit so we could at least be cool. I'm tired of sweating in here. Look, I've got sweat running down my cleavage," Leslie said, looking down and pointing at a bead of sweat as it disappeared between her breasts.

This was enough to get Robbie to look away from his computer and over at Leslie. "Yeah, Leslie, I see your tits. It's kinda hard not to when you put them on display. Why do you think I'm over here looking at porn? You're a prick tease. By the way, you need to wear more clothes when Holly comes over. She's been complaining that you dress like a slut," he told her, turning his chair to face her and folding his arms across his chest.

"I am not a prick tease. I dress like this because I'm fuckin' hot," Leslie replied, trying not to become irritated. "And Holly of all people said I dress like a slut? Then what does she dress like?"

"Holly's my girlfriend, and a stripper. She comes over from work dressed like a stripper that's ready to fuck. And seriously, not a prick tease? Leslie, I can see your nipples. When you stand up I can see your ass. If you're not a prick tease, then what are you?" Robbie asked her matter of factly.

"I'm fuckin' horny! Maybe I want to get fucked too!" Leslie yelled at him. "I've only been laid, like, three times since Eli went to prison, and the last time was over six months ago. My pussy is always wet."

So, because you're horny, I have to be horny?" Robbie asked, standing up. "If you're not going to put out, doesn't that make you a prick tease?"

When Robbie stood up Leslie could see the outline of his dick in his jeans. He looked huge. Leslie would never have thought he was that big. "I don't know. Who said I wouldn't put out? Besides you're with Holly, wouldn't it be weird," she answered, staring at his crotch.

"Are you wet now?" Robbie asked her.

"Yeah," Leslie replied, barely audible.

"You wanna work something out on the rent?" Robbie asked her, standing right in front of her now.

"I'm not a whore either. I'm not going to start sleeping with you just for a place to stay," Leslie told him, sounding insulted and disappointed.

"Who said anything about sleeping with me? I just want to fuck you, and I didn't mean you had to keep doing it. You're about to owe me over three hundred dollars. Let me fuck you now and we'll call it even," he told her.

Leslie smiled. Lots of wicked thoughts flashed through her head. She had known Robbie for years and they had never talked about having sex. She had never thought of him in that way until a few moments ago when she saw his huge bulge. She was almost twenty-four, and he was over forty, but he wouldn't be the oldest man she had fucked in her life. Maybe he was joking. He was with Holly after all, would he cheat on her? "You're willing to pay over three hundred dollars for some pussy?" Leslie asked, trying to hide her disbelief.

"For your pussy? Yeah," Robbie replied. "Besides, I'm not really paying. I have to pay rent whether you're here or not. Since you're broke at least this way I get something."

"Only one time?" Leslie asked, looking up at him and biting her lower lip.

"Only one time," he assured her.

"No one finds out?" she asked.

"Nope."

"Do you have a condom?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Ok, where at?" she asked, sitting up.

"My bedroom," Robbie told her.

Leslie stood up and stepped past Robbie. She practically ran into his bedroom. Robbie laughed a little and followed her. When he walked into his bedroom Leslie was standing in the middle of the floor, near the foot of his bed. "Where do you want me?" she asked as Robbie walked through the door, shutting it behind himself.

"Just drop your shorts and panties enough for me to get to your pussy and bend over the bed," Robbie told her as he unbuckled his belt. "This doesn't have to be fancy. We both just want to cum, right?"

Leslie started unbuttoning her shorts as she turned to face the bed. "Yeah, sounds good," she told him. "I love it from the back."

She let her shorts fall to the floor around her ankles and bent over the bed, arching her back and looking over her shoulder at Robbie. He stepped up behind her, a little to one side, his belt was undone and he had unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, but they were still around his waist. "You want a spanking?" he asked her, pulling his belt free of its loops.

"Sure," Leslie replied, wiggling her ass playfully. "After all, I am about to be a naughty, cheating slut."

Robbie doubled his belt and took a swing at her bare ass cheeks. He smacked Leslie's ass hard, and she growled with primal lust. He struck her two more times before tossing his belt on the bed beside her. "We don't have time for foreplay. Holly's on her way over," he told her, pulling his pants down.

"She's on her way over now?!" Leslie shouted, panicked. "What if she catches us?"

"Are you gonna cum quick?" Robbie asked her.

"Yeah, probably."

"Ok, well, when you cum let me know, then I'll cum and we're done," Robbie told her. "She won't be here for another twenty minutes or so. We'll be done by then."

"Ok, let's go then," Leslie replied looking back at Robbie. "Drop those boxers, let's see what you got."

Robbie pulled his boxers down. Leslie gasped when she saw his massive prick. "oh, shit," she said.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just big," Leslie told him.

"You've never had one this big?" He asked her.

"No. Eli's close, but you've got him by a couple of inches and you're a lot wider," Leslie told him, still sounding amazed. "Hurry up. Get it in me."

"Calm down, whore, I need to put the rubber on," Robbie said, stepping closer to her, his fat dick now inches from her. He looked down as he started to put the condom on. For the first time, he noticed that there were no panties in the shorts around her ankles. "You're not wearing panties?" Robbie asked as he grabbed her by the hips. "You really are a slut."

"First, I'm a whore, then I'm a slut? Are you gonna talk shit or fuck me?" Leslie asked.

Robbie spit between Leslie's ass cheeks and bounced his prick up, took a step closer, and let it fall in the crack of her ass. He thrust back and forth a couple of times, lubing his latex-covered dick up with spit. "You're fucking huge," Leslie said. "And you don't need to do that, I'm already wet."

Robbie took a hand and put it between Leslie's legs, he was shocked, the little slut was dripping wet, and her fingers were already spreading her pussy lips waiting for him. He used his hand to angle his dick just right and pushed forward enough to get his prickhead between her pussy lips. He got a good stance, grabbed her hips again, and pushed forward. Leslie grunted as Robbie tried pushing his giant dick into her pussy. "Goddamn, you're a tight slut," Robbie said. "Holly isn't even this tight."

Leslie stayed perfectly still as Robbie pushed harder, entering her slowly. After four hard pushes, he finally got his entire dick in her. "Oh, my god," Leslie said, gasping. "You're so fucking huge. I've never been filled so much."

"I can't believe you're so tight," Robbie said, pushing forward a little more. He could feel her cervix through the latex on the tip of his dick. "I would have thought you had a loose, sloppy pussy with all the men you've fucked. I can't believe you're tighter than Holly."

Robbie pulled back a little then pushed back into her, it was a little easier this time, so he pulled out a little further. Leslie was starting to adjust to his size and after a few quick ins and outs, Robbie began to fuck her with slow, deep thrusts. Pulling almost all of the way out before going balls deep again. He had a nice slow rhythm going and Leslie started moaning. "Let me know when you cum," Robbie reminded her.

"I already did... twice," Leslie answered between moans.

"What the hell? Twice? Already?" Robbie asked, shocked, "You were supposed to tell me so I can cum."

Robbie sped up his thrusts, driving into Leslie harder than before. Leslie became more vocal and moaned louder. "Yeah... twice," she managed to say. "Once when you... pushed all... oh, fuck... of your dick... into me... oh, god, yes...then again... when you started... oh, shit... fucking me... oh, god, oh, god... I'ma cum again... yes, yes... fuck me... fuck me!"

Robbie tightened his grip on Leslie's hips and sped up even more. He was pounding away at her pussy now, this time he felt her pussy spasm when she came. Leslie was moaning like a full-on whore now that Robbie was pounding away at her. "Oh, shit," Robbie said, out of nowhere. "I'm gonna cum."

"Pull out! Pull out! I wanna feel your hot cum on my skin!" Leslie screamed. "Cum between my ass cheeks. Oh, fuck, please cum on me, please."

Robbie was shocked, he had planned to impale Leslie's tight pussy one last time as he shot his load into the condom. He barely had enough time to pull out of her and jerk the rubber off of his enormous prick before he was cumming. He threw the used condom onto Leslie's back and grabbed his dick, aiming it at her ass cheeks just as the first shot fired out. "Oh, god, yes! Give me more you big-dicked bastard!" Leslie yelled as she felt the first volley of semen hit her skin.

Robbie started jerking off and fired another five long string of cum between Leslie's ass cheeks. Every time Leslie felt another splash on her skin she begged for more. "That's it," Robbie said when the last bit of cum oozed out of the tip of his dickhead.

Leslie looked over her shoulder as Robbie stepped back from her. She took a step back and turned enough to reach for her shorts. She pulled them up and started buttoning them. The used condom fell off her back and she laughed. "Thanks. That was actually pretty good. I needed that," She told him. "So, we're good now? Money-wise, right?"

"Yeah, we're good," Robbie answered, as he bent down to get the condom. "You're not going to clean your ass off?"

"Nope. You said Holly's on her way over, right?" Leslie asked.

"Yeah. We should probably get back to the living room, she'll be here soon," Robbie replied. "She won't think it's odd if you're in the shower when she gets here if you want to clean up."

"I didn't beg you to shoot it on me just to wipe it off. Plus, when Holly starts acting all bitchy to me today I can just smile back at her because I'll be sitting in your cum and only you and I will know," Leslie said, smiling as she walked out the door.

"Hey, Les," Robbie said before she walked out of the room.

"Yeah," she replied, stopping in the doorway.

"Would you think about joining in with me and Holly?" Robbie asked her.

"I thought you said this was a one-and-done thing," Leslie said.

"It is, it is," Robbie said. "But me you and Holly is a different thing."

Leslie stood there for a minute. "I like your dick, so I'll think about it," she said, then smacked her ass as she turned to leave. "Thanks again."