Wife-Girlfriend Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Husband returns home to find wife in bed with her girlfriend.
1.2k words
4.17
10.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week of traveling, and when Friday finally arrived, I was looking forward to getting home and spending some time with you. No specific plans for the weekend -- spend some time outside together maybe hiking or walking along the beach, going for a drive, having some good meals and maybe some good friends in between. And of course, some amazingly fun sex! A typical -- and also wonderful -- weekend.

I'd ended up taking an earlier flight back from my trip, and got home around 4 to find your car unexpectedly in the driveway. I knew you'd had plans to get together with a girlfriend for a drink earlier, but I didn't expect you to be home so soon. But I was really excited that you were, and I was excited to see you.

So I snuck in, intending to surprise you. You weren't downstairs in any of the usual places, not in the kitchen or TV room or your office or the backyard, so I quietly stepped up the stairs and approached our bedroom door.

Even in the hallway, I could hear the sound.

The sound of you, enjoying yourself. Not alone. With a woman.

I stopped. And smiled. And felt myself getting instantly aroused.

After listening for a few minutes, hearing your voices, hearing you kiss and then giggle quietly, and then talk softly, I could tell that you hadn't been there for long, that you were just getting started.

So without making a sound, I slid down the wall into a sitting position on the hall rug, and just waited. And just listened.

Listening to you -- laughing softly, and also moaning softly when, I assume, she kissed your neck -- listening to you enjoy yourself always turns me on, never fails to excite the fuck out of me. But listening to you with a woman was new and different, because up until recently you hadn't allowed yourself to explore, and yet I could hear your pleasure coming from a deeper place, from deep, deep within you. A place where, I could tell, you were deriving tremendous energy, and pleasure.

So I was completely content to listen as you continued to kiss, and then to hear her quietly ask, "Ok if we remove this?," taking the lead and guiding you, and to hear your muffled "yes" in response. Then quiet and more giggling as, I presumed, buttons were being unbuttoned, snaps were being unsnapped, clothing was removed.

I was also ridiculously hard by this point, and had to unbutton my pants and slide my hand inside to begin slowly stroking myself as I listened.

And then her again, asking, "Mind if I head down?" and you, in response this time, saying very clearly, "No, I don't, not at all" and then not 5 seconds later to hear you utter a deep moan. I smiled again to myself, knowing that she'd just started licking and sucking your nipples, knowing how much you were enjoying it, and knowing how much she was enjoying it, too.

"Oh fuck that feels good," I heard you say, and I knew in that moment what was happening with your body...your nipples were directly communicating the pleasure you were experiencing in your breasts down to your pussy, that the neurons in your body were sending messages of ecstasy between your legs, to prepare you for what was inevitable.

She -- her face, her lips, her tongue -- was headed there, and your world was about to get rocked in a way it hadn't for a very long time.

"Oh goddddddd," you said, to which I heard her between licks ask, "Yeah, baby? You like it when I do THIS?'

"Mmmmm" you moaned.

"Or how about THIS?" she asked inquisitively, wanting to ensure that you were deriving pleasure from the experience.

"F-f-f-fuuuuucccckkk yesssss" you stammered out.

"Get back up here and kiss me," I heard you say, to which she must have, because I could distinctly hear the sounds of your tongues in each other's mouths as "mmms" and "aaahs" escaped out the sides.

"I have to ask a question, and I hope it's okay," you said to her quietly.

"Go ahead, all questions are okay," she responded.

"Can you, will you, do you want to...make me cum?"

And with those words I almost came myself, but was able to hold it together and hear her say, "Kelly baby, as you long as you relax and let me, I can almost guarantee you are going to have the most intense orgasm you've ever had...I'm gonna put my fingers down there first, if you don't mind"

Softly, excitedly your reply, "I don't mind" and then "mmmm" as her fingers made their way into your soft red garden and then down between your legs, sliding easily inside as she realized how wet you were in anticipation of her doing this...

"Well, Ms. James," her voice, "we seem to have a situation here, whatever are we going to do about this..."

And from your soft moans I could tell that she was fingering your lips, caressing your sweet pussy, touching you in all the right places, allowing you to get the feel of her fingers and learning what you responded to, where and how much pressure you needed, listening to the sounds of your breathing and your moans.

"Oh god yes, there" letting her know she'd found a good spot.

"Oh, and there" to let her know there was another

And the more she explored, circling, then inserting, and starting to establish a rhythm, the more I heard you say, "there too" and "oh yes," and I could imagine her smiling as she continued to kiss you and then began making her way down your delicious body.

Kissing your neck

Licking your chest and perky breasts

Sucking your nipples

Kissing her way down your stomach

Fingers still circling

Slowly

Rhythmically

Making her way into your garden

Kissing your soft hairs

Kissing along the curves of your body from your hips to the spot between her legs

Stopping to linger on your tattoo

The now very very wet spot between your legs

As her fingers continued to do their job

Her face landed at that sweet pussy she'd dreamed about.

It was more beautiful than she'd imagined, very red from the excitement you were feeling, and she could tell from your scent that it would be more delicious than she ever thought possible

At this point, I couldn't resist, I had to take a look, had to venture a peek around the corner of the door. The layout of our bedroom worked to my advantage, as I was pretty sure you'd be on her back with your head on our pillows, probably a pillow over your face so you could concentrate and stay focused, with her face in between your legs, I didn't think there would be a chance that either of you would see me, especially if I stayed low and only stuck part of my head around the door...but for all of the anticipation of the image I had in my head at what I would see, I couldn't have imagined how excited I'd be when I saw what was going on in our bed that afternoon...