Lesson Ch. 03 Pt. 01

Story Info
Teacher visits his student's home to continue her lessons...
1k words
3.94
7.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he gazed down at the girl squirming on the bed, he commended himself on his forethought to bring handcuffs. She had been obedient so far, but he had been able to sense the brat in her from the start.

Things had started so promisingly. He had arrived at her house promptly at noon as requested. She answered the door, and he was surprised to see she was wearing her school uniform. She must have seen the look on his face, because she hastened to explain.

"I figured that as today is like a lesson, I should dress appropriately."

She wasn't quite dressed as usual though. Gone were the stockings and overly high heels. Instead she wore white socks that reached up to her knees, and bare feet. He also realised he could see the pink of her nipples through her white shirt, meaning she had skipped the bra. He wondered if she had also skipped the panties. Leaning forward slightly, he slid his hand up her leg and under her skirt, but before he could check she stepped backwards.

"Sir," she exclaimed, hastily checking the street behind him to make sure nobody was observing them. "You can't do that out here, the neighbours will see!"

She stepped back further and gestured for him to come in. He stepped through the door and closed it behind him. In one swift move he grabbed her and pushed her backwards, pinning her against the wall with his much larger body. Taking both her hands in one of his he pushed them above her head, easily holding them against the wall. She opened her mouth to speak, but he beat her to it.

"Before anything happens today, I need you to say out loud what the plan is. I need to know you understand why I'm here."

She stared at the floor mutely. With his free hand he grasped her jaw, forcing her to look at him.

"Nothing happens unless you let me know what is going to happen, and that you are okay with it."

Looking anywhere but his eyes, she sighed and then mumbled "you're going to take my virginity."

"Good girl, and how am I going do that?"

She looked at him puzzled. He held back his irritation, he couldn't tell if she was genuinely confused, or just playing a game with him.

"How am I going to take your virginity? What am I going to use?"

She whispered something, so quietly he didn't hear it despite their closeness. Getting frustrated he gave her head a shake.

"Say it," he growled in a low voice, " say it or this ends now."

"Your manhood," she blurted, her fear of him leaving clearly written all over her face. "You're going to take my virginity with your manhood."

"My manhood" he repeated incredulously. "What the fuck is this? A Mills and Boon romance?" He pulled her hands away from the way and pushed them against his groin, where his already erect cock strained at his trousers.

"This is my cock, or my dick. And this," he pushed her hands against her skirt, "is your pussy, or your cunt. You want me to treat you like an adult, then use your big girl words. Now fucking say it properly."

With a cute blush creeping across her cheeks, she looked at the floor and almost whispered "you're going to take my virginity by putting your cock in my pussy".

"Good girl," he said. "So good, you get a reward."

Pinning her arms above her head again, he leaned forward and kissed her. She responded shyly at first, but quickly opened her mouth to his probing tongue, moaning low in her throat. He pulled back, noting with satisfaction the hard little pebbles of her nipples poking against her shirt.

"OK," he said, stepping away from her but reaching out for her hand. "Today's lesson has started. Show me to your bedroom."

Timidly she reached out and grabbed his hand. He marvelled at how she was able to keep up this shy little schoolgirl act, given that just days ago she had been choking on his cock. Without a word she led him upstairs, and into a bedroom that quite clearly hadn't been updated since she was younger.

Everywhere he looked was pink. Walls, flooring, bedspread, so many pink accessories. It was like he imagined a real life Barbie Dream house would be. Her bed was only single size, tucked up against one wall. The pillows had what looked like dozens of soft toys resting against them. He briefly wondered what she did with them at night, but quickly decided he really didn't give a shit.

"Well," he said, looking around again, still slightly shocked by the sight of so much pink, "and here I was thinking I'm here to make you into a woman, but clearly you're still a little girl."

She looked around, clearly seeing the room from his point of view, and perhaps realising for the first time how childish it seemed.

"I...I...I'm sorry sir," she eventually stammered, "it's my parents, I know I'm 18 but they still see me as their little girl. They keep buying me those soft toys and they are always so excited about them, I don't have the heart to tell them I've grown out of teddy bears and everything pink."

Suddenly, knowing her parents were responsible for the pile of toys on the bed put a whole new spin on things. His cock, which had been shocked into deflating by all the pink, was suddenly hard again. Hard at the thought of throwing her down and fucking her on top of all of those toys, on the symbol of her parent's protectiveness and refusal to accept she was growing up. The thought of taking her virginity in what was essentially a shrine to her innocence excited him beyond reason, and he couldn't wait to get started. Fuck, he was going to have so much fun with this girl!

To be continued...