All Comments on 'Lesson Plan Ch. 09'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loving it

You are doing a good job of keeping both of Jerome slaves active as separate series. Really impressed by that. Best job on this chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love it

I really enjoy all of your stories, but especially the dynamic of the teacher/slut and the excitement of doing something they know is socially unacceptable, and yet this is what propels the desire for greater taboo's and new heights of debauchery. The entire setup is one of the most exciting stories on Literotica. Keep up the good work, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope it won't be too long of a wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice story

Very nice story i would love to read more maybe he can take the other teacher as one of his subs to since they seemed to work well together before that way he can have 2 times the fun !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great story love to read more maybe include some of her students to help control her and the other teacher to be used more together in outside used!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story I love it I hope you have her put more pic up on her facebook and for longer time and maybe not so late at night so there's a chance someone would see it later on in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter?

Are you working on it?

GettingItDoneGettingItDonealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait.

Yes, I am working on the next chapter for this and my Exploitable lust story line. Life got crazy for awhile, but I am doing my best now to take time to write. Sorry for the inconvenience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
looking forward to future stories

I wanted to let you know that I am really looking forward to your future of your two current storylines and I hope you are able to post new stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is great

This story is great i would definitely like to read more of it maybe help the other teacher find a new mistress are master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

We need more. When ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous