Lesson Taught Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicky continues Tom's Education.
2.3k words
4.45
23.5k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers

There was no one word to describe Tom as the day wound down Saturday. Vicki had presented him with a list of "honey do's" at 7am and then she went back to sleep, leaving him just as he had tried to sleep the night before, albeit with little success. Working with a chastity cage locked on was challenge enough, but the urethral insert reminded him it was there with every step. He did get the list completed and decided to take a shower. His wife had stayed away from him all day, although he did think he may have seen her watching from a window. He was hot and sweaty, and decided to take a shower, even if he couldn't get the cage off his penis. He had wondered and looked for the key but was careful to do it inconspicuously. He had found nothing.

Taking a pee was, to say the least, interesting. There was a relief when his stream came out, but there was also a sting that didn't quite really hurt, but did serve as another reminder that it was there. Halfway through his shower, the door opened and, through the steam and fog, saw his wife doing something. He said "Hi Honey" but she didn't answer, but pulled the door to as she left. Wondering what she was doing, he turned off the shower and saw she had left a hand towel draped over something. Picking it up, he found a note atop a rubber container with a short tube protruding from it. The note said only "use this to clean yourself out with tonight." Looking closer, he realized it was an anal douche, and immediately felt the blood rushing to his face. It also rushed to his crotch, and suddenly he realized the cock cage was two sizes too small. Yet, there was no way for release, and his only option was to please his wife.

Finished with his cleansing, found a short, tunic-type shirt and a pair of underwear in place of the shorts and shirt he had planned to wear, got dressed, and went looking for his Domme wife.

Vicky was in their spare bedroom, sitting in a comfortable chair with her iPad, obviously surfing the internet. Tom saw she was on a bdsm toy website as she put the iPad down. She was wearing a rather simple outfit, just a soft tunic dress that was very short, worn over white cable tights and low heels. She gave him a once over, and then motioned him to sit at her feet. Although Tom was again amazed at his sexy wife, he had to quickly decide to listen to her instructions. He didn't relish sitting on the floor, but it would provide a nearness to his mistress. He thought about that as he sit down. Was he really willing to do what his wife was demanding? Then he realized that outside of her punishing his cock and balls, he didn't have any details about what she was demanding tonight, outside of whatever she wanted. He also couldn't deny he was very aroused.

"Vicky," he began to say. She looked at him sharply and snapped, "You will wait until I give you permission to speak, asshole!" and then looked back at her shopping. Tom tried to think, but his thoughts were anything but coherent. The last twenty-four hours his wife had transformed from the rather passive girl he married to a demanding...he didn't want to admit what he also refused to think.

"Stand." Tom looked up, so lost in thought he hadn't heard clearly. Vicky repeated the command: "Stand. Now." Tom rose quickly and stood straight. "Turn away," she said, and he did so. "Open your mouth." Some type of insert gag went in, and he felt the straps tugging tight, and then a little tighter. He grunted, but Vicky's only response was to slap his ass. Then, he felt her touch the buckle again, and he heard a click. She had padlocked his gag on. She went to the bureau and, opening a drawer, pulled out what appeared to be leather belts fastened together. As she put it on him, he realized it was what is knows as a bondage harness. "Put your right hand behind you," and he felt a leather handcuff being fastened, and then his left wrist was secured, and he realized he was helpless. "Turn to me," she said as she sat back down. He did, not really having much choice. He stared at her tights, and his dick responded. She was all business, however, as she pulled out a leather leash and fastened it to the end of his penis cage. "That should keep you where I want you" she purred, looking at him wickedly. He could only grunt. "Get on your knees. Now." He did so, having to be careful without the use of his hands. He had a wonderful, close up view of her legs now, the weave in her tights tempting him. He stared.

Vicky grinned to herself. She knew the look in Toms' eyes, and guessed he was already zoning with an overload of hormones, pheromones, and naked lust. She reached down and cupped his chin, bringing his eyes to her face. "Listen very closely, now. I told you last night how I felt about you wasting our money getting gratification online. I meant what I said: You now have a Domme, and it's me. No one else, without my explicit instructions. Got that?" He nodded.

"Good," she said, "I also told you that I was going to whip your dick and your ass. Do you agree that some punishment is in order?"

He hesitated a moment, and then nodded yes.

"That's better. Tonight is going to be an experience for you, my boy. A long, memorable experience. Let's get started right now. First, did you clean yourself out until the water ran clear?" He nodded. "When I ask you a direct question, you are to answer me, even if you are gagged. You can make yourself understood, I'm sure." Tom worked a "Yes" around his gag. "You will always address me either as 'Mistress' or 'Goddess' when you're addressing me. Don't forget, boy. Now, get up off the floor."

Tom struggled up, and she motioned him back a bit as she stood also, his leash in hand. Vicky walked behind him and covered his eyes with a blindfold. "Follow me," she commanded as she led him out of the room. He had no choice but to follow, and after a few tugs on his penis, he figured out to follow the reins, and also to listen closer to her instructions. He was led this way and that until he had no idea where in the house they were. Finally, she said "stop." She turned him around a couple of times, and asked quietly, "Are you ready?"

She had him make two steps, and unfastened his wrists, moving each upward and attaching them to a wall. The she attached the leash from his husbands chastity cage to a nail, forcing him to almost tiptoe against the wall.

Vicky stood back and looked at her husbands' back for several minutes, and decided to start her favorite music playlist. She was finding that, first, being a Domme was work, and that she was incredibly excited to be in total control of her mate. She had run up a nice tab at Amazon, but she was amazed at how little some of the stuff cost. One of the things she bought she had been the first item to arrive, a flogger. She had been waiting for over a week to use it for the first time. Now, she pulled it out of the chest in their spare bedroom, the same room the nights adventure had began. Stepping closer to the restrained man, she raked her nails lightly over his butt cheeks. She grinned as he moaned and jerked, then raked her nails down his back too. She gave both his buns a few slaps with her hands, and picked up the flogger. Beginning slowly and lightly, she began lashing first his butt, then moving higher up his back. She wasn't nearly as good as she hoped to be, but her 'boy' was responding like she was a professional. She varied her attention between his back and ass, and before long his backside was turning a light crimson. She determined that it needed to be a bit darker, and stepped up her game.

Tom was breathing hard, and had to focus since he couldn't inhale through his mouth. He had no idea where he was, nor how long he had been there. He also didn't care. He did care, however, when he felt her hand grab his butt cheek, digging her nails into his flesh. He heard her breathing huskily, and a low, wicked laugh. His leash was unhooked from the wall. Then, his wrists were released, one at a time, and refastened to the harness, his Domme careful to never let both hands free at the same time. She had him turn around, and step forward. She unlocked and unfastened his penis gag, and used a tissue to wipe the drool away, wordlessly offering a drink of water through a straw. "Guess what I have for you now, my boy?" getting a harness gag he had purchased and asked her to wear a year or so before. It was black and had a mouth ball. She took her time strapping in on him tightly. She fastened a leather strap to a D ring on the top of it, and Vicky then had her victim step up and then kneel onto a low, sturdy coffee table. "Be very careful not to fall, my boy. I don't know how we could explain this to the medics if you did!"

Threading the other end of the strap through another ring at the bottom back of Tom's harness, she pulled his head back a bit. She whispered "You need to be ready for what's next, boy. You're not going to like it," and then pulled the strap tighter and tighter, forcing his head all the way back, and then making his back arch backward, exposing his crotch. Tom groaned at the strain. Vicky caught herself breathing deeply, and admitted she was more aroused than ever. Tom was at her mercy. It was a great feeling. Pulling a key hanging from a necklace worn under her tunic, she unfastened his chastity cage, and slowly pulled out the catheter insert. His penis went rock hard immediately, but flinched when her nails traced their way from his glans to his scrotum. She took his balls into one hand, and slowly squeezed them, using more and more pressure. The man groaned, but not in pain. Suddenly, she grinned to herself, "You're not in pain yet."

She had made some interesting purchases for him. First, Vicky put an umbrella harness on the man's scrotum, and attached a rather heavy stainless steel weight onto it, causing his testicles to stretch downward. With her newly-done nails, she traced his penis from the base to the head, and repeated until it was fully engorged. Then, coating the shaft with a special lube, she tightly laced a sheath that had two electrodes attached, and then inserted the leads into her, well, his, new electrical toy. She selected a comparatively low setting at first, and set the frequency to twice a minute. The first surge rocked her man, and he tensed uselessly against his restraints. The second drew a sharp groan, and she watched closely. His penis throbbed with passion, but Vicky guessed he would never have an orgasm at this setting, and she was perfectly alright with that fact. Putting down the unit next to Tom, she then attached clamps to his nipples and was rewarded with overlapping moans from them and his pulsing dick.

Vicky felt her face flush, and she found herself breathing more deeply. She was far more aroused by this feeling of power and control than she could have imagined. It was almost intoxicating, really. She had a small lash, with falls only a few inches long, and began lightly whipping his shaft, and increasing the intensity until he protested through his gag. Strangely, she found his "gag talk" very amusing, and, at the same time, very erotic.

She stopped, and releasing his head strap from the harness., coaxed him backwards until his ass was at the back of the table. Quickly, she attached the same strap to the front of the table, effectively forcing him to remain with his head down. Vicky pulled out her last purchase, a strapon that featured a dildo nearly 9" long. She had practiced putting it on several times during the last week, and although very excited, she put it on quickly and then pulled on a latex glove, applying a generous amount of lube to the fingers. She had prefilled a syringe with lube and had it ready for the occasion. She gently touched her fingertip to his anus, and again felt him strain against the sturdy leather harness. She worked to insure the area was well coated, inserting first one, and then two fingers to insure the entrance was slick, and then inserted the lube syringe and slowly emptied it into his rectum. Then, she stepped behind him and grabbed his cheeks.

Tom's thoughts had been submerged deeply into the mental and physical stimulation he had been subjected to, but the touch of his Dominatrix' fingers had brought them into sharp focus. Was she really going to violate his ass? Were her fingers all he could expect? Did she plan on inserting a butt-plug? He got his answer as he felt her hands stretch his butt cheeks apart and he could feel the head of something on his anus. Slowly he felt it penetrate, and the feeling was unlike anything he had previously imagined. He realized that she was using a strap on, and once again felt the depths of lust drawing him into a hormonal fog of thoughtless sensation.

Hericles
Hericles
20 Followers