Lessons

Story Info
The sisters received unexpected lessons.
3.1k words
4.22
20k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

My younger sister and I rent an apartment together. As soon as she turned eighteen she broached the idea of us moving out of home and into an apartment and I was all for it. I'd just been waiting for her to be ready to move out with me, because the atmosphere in the house was pretty toxic at times. With us out of the way maybe the parents would work something out -- or maybe not, but they wouldn't be inflicting their problems on us.

We both had good jobs and we managed quite well. The only sore point was the fact that Debbie was a little careless with money at times, leaving me to cover for her. I didn't object too much as she always paid me back pretty quickly. Still, I was leaning on her to get her finances properly sorted out. I had a bit of a nest-egg and was prepared for any sudden emergencies but Debbie just lived payday to payday. She was paid enough that she could save if she wanted to.

We'd been continuing in this matter for almost a year before the issue of finances became a more serious concern. It was both payday and rent-day. Debbie didn't arrive home at the normal hour leaving me short her half of the rent. I muttered a few rude words to myself and dipped into my savings to cover it, mainly because, as I said, she would pay me back. The rude words were for the inconvenience because I'd have to take her rent money and make a trip to my bank to deposit it.

Debbie didn't get home until after I'd had my dinner, and she came skipping in with not a care in the world, flopping into a chair opposite me. I scowled at her.

"You might have let me know you were going to be late," I growled.

"Oh, no lectures, Cathy. Not right now. I just forgot, is all."

I just grumped and held out my hand snapping my fingers. I wanted that rent money before she spent it, the little idiot.

"Ah, what?" Debbie said, looking puzzled.

"It's your payday," I reminded her.

"I know," she said with a big smile. "Come and see what I bought."

"First things first," I said. "In case you forgot it's also rent day. I need your half of the rent money."

"Ah, is that today?" she asked, sounding a little nervous.

"Yes. I reminded you before you left this morning, remember?"

"Oh, that's right," she mumbled.

"Well?" I asked, hand still out for the rent, money that I suspected she didn't have.

"Um, I don't quite have it all," she confessed.

"How much of it do you have?" I demanded, my irritation increasing.

"Ah, none of it," she admitted in a small voice.

"Well give me your grocery money as a contribution towards it. You can go on short rations for a week."

Debbie now had a distinctly hunted look on her face. If she was a small animal she'd have been bolting for a hole to hide in.

"Um," she said, and that was all.

She couldn't have spent her entire pay before even getting home, could she? What am I thinking? This is Debbie. Of cause she could have.

"You spent everything, didn't you?" I accused her.

"It wasn't my fault," she protested quickly. "They've got some really big sales on and you know I needed a new dress."

"If it wasn't your fault then whose fault was it? I know you needed a new dress but I also know that you budgeted for it. Where did the rest of the money go?"

After a lot of evasion it turned out that she'd felt compelled to buy two new dresses, shoes to go with them, some accessories, some cosmetics that were on special, and a few other items. Debbie had a lot of will power but not much won't power when it came to shopping. I was beyond furious.

"How could you be so irresponsible? If we were back at home I'd already be digging your grave in the backyard. Can't do that here, fortunately for you."

"You're mad, aren't you?"

"Me? Mad? Certainly not. How do you propose to make up the missing rent and the missing grocery money?"

Debbie just chewed on her lip and didn't say anything. She had no idea. I was going to have to work up a budget for her (again) and try to make her stick to it. I was beyond fed up. I rose to my feet and moved around until I was standing next to her.

"Stand up," I snapped, and she hastily got to her feet.

I sat on her chair, grabbed her arm and jerked, pulling her across my lap.

"If you're going to act like a child them I'm going to treat you like one," I snapped.

Having said that I flicked up her dress and jerked her panties down. Before the first protest was fully out of her mouth my hand landed firmly on her backside. I gave her a fine lecture, at the same time delivering a decent spanking, just so that she had something to remind her of what I was saying. She kicked her legs about and protested but there wasn't much she could do other than take it.

"It seems that you really stepped in it this time, Debbie," a masculine voice drawled.

I made a startled sound but Debbie gave a horrified scream. I could understand Debbie's feelings. The man was leaning against the doorway behind her and had an excellent view of Debbie's red bottom and other parts.

"Paul! Oh my god! I forgot you were here. This is your fault, Cathy. I was going to mention that Paul was with me but you started going on about the rent."

"We're having a sisterly discussion, Paul," I said, trying to keep calm. Paul was Debbie's boyfriend, at least she thought so. "Feel free to leave and visit another time."

Instead of leaving Paul simple came up behind Debbie and patted her bare bottom. She squealed, Paul laughed, and then scooped her up and sat her on the kitchen table. Debbie hastily pulled the front of her dress over her, hiding her treasure from his view. Paul then turned to me.

"From what I heard you were educating Debbie on the wise use of money," he said, taking my arm and pulling me to my feet. "A lesson well worth learning and I guess I approve."

With that he took my place on the chair and pulled me across his knee.

"You, on the other hand, need a lesson on keeping your cool and using logic and reasoning to make your points in an argument."

Maybe so, but it wasn't logic and reasoning that saw my dress lifted and my panties head downwards. I screamed and tried to cover my bottom and he laughed, brushed my hands away, and his hand came down in a very hard spank. He went on to lecture me on the proper decorum for a young lady (presumably he meant me) and delivered a spanking that was a damn sight harder than the one I gave Debbie.

The worst of it was that while I'd simply spanked Debbie's bottom (and she deserved it) his hands were a lot bigger than mine and covered more than just my bottom. I was prepared to swear that when his long fingers came down between my legs and slapped against my pudenda it was deliberate, not just an accident due to large hands.

Now it was my turn to struggle and protest to no avail as Paul had no intention of stopping the spanking until he was ready to. My temper had cooled considerably while spanking Debbie and now it was heating up again.

Paul finally stopped spanking me, stood, lifting me as he did so, and sat me on the table next to Debbie. I immediately did what Debbie had done, adjusted the front of my dress to properly cover myself.

Paul just stood there, smiling at us, looking us over. He shook his head sadly.

"Two naughty little girls feeling sorry for themselves," he said with a laugh.

I glared at him. Debbie didn't. I suspected she saw him as her saviour right then, seeing he'd stopped her spanking.

Paul reached down and to my surprise he grabbed my panties and slid them further down and off. He then did the same to Debbie. I continued glaring at him but Debbie was blushing.

Both of us had our hands in our laps, ensuring that our dresses didn't get dislodged and expose us. It didn't help. Paul calmly moved Debbie's hands away and lifted her dress, tucking it up inside itself and effectively leaving her naked from the waist down. Debbie's legs snapped together and Paul just shook his head.

"No," he said firmly, hands on her knees, moving them apart. In my opinion Debbie acted like a proper little tart, leaving her legs spread that way. He then turned to me and proceeded to do the same thing. Shifted my hands, rolled up my dress, and then pushed my legs apart. I was going to close them again when I saw the look on his face and I didn't quite dare.

Paul moved closer to us, his hands reaching for us, covering our vulvas. My eyes opened wider and I flicked a look at Debbie. Her eyes were opened just as wide and she was looking at me. What were we supposed to do? He was rubbing us, and I could feel his fingers sliding into me.

It was a case of 'oh my god he's touching me' and I didn't know what I should do. He was deliberately trying to get me aroused and unfortunately he was succeeding. I made some sort of noise, not very loud, but noticeable. So did Debbie. It seemed he was getting to both of us.

Paul took a step back and slowly undid his trousers, letting them drop. His erection was standing tall and I was surprised to see just how big he was. I wasn't a virgin but neither was I very experienced. I suspected that Debbie was in the same sort of situation and I noticed that she was also looking at Paul's equipment.

"Who's first?" he asked.

We were like, "What?" and he smiled.

"Tell you what," he said. "The last one to get undressed will be first."

"Are you kidding?" I demanded. That's when I noticed that Debbie was already pulling her dress up and off.

"Debbie!" I yelled, and she giggled.

All she did was toss her dress to the side and start on her blouse.

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"Making sure you get laid," she said. "Maybe it'll calm you down a little."

With that she tossed her bra aside and sat there completely naked. She was also aroused, I could see her nipples were peaked.

"She's naked," I said quickly. "She obviously wants to do it. Go for it."

Both of them just laughed at me. Debbie was watching as Paul moved in front of me. He moved closer and pressed his cock against me. He didn't give a damn that I hadn't stripped. This stupid table was at just the wrong height, allowing Paul to just press straight into me. I was so going to get a table that was six inches taller or lower than this one.

He just pushed against me, sliding in nice and easy. I put my hands against his chest and tried to push him away and all that happened was that he pushed a little harder, ignoring my resistance and pushing fully into me.

His hands went around me, closing over my bottom, and pulling me closer, embedding himself even deeper. He grinned at me.

"Strip," he said softly.

"What?"

"Strip. I'm just going to stay like this until you strip."

He had to be kidding me. He wasn't. He just held still, filling me up, hands holding onto my bottom. I could feel him, deep inside me. I swear I could feel his pulse throbbing through his cock, teasing me.

I was sweating lightly, knowing just what was happening. That damned cock was slowly building on an arousal he'd already started, and he was going to just leave it there for as long as it took. It was plain that I was going to have to strip if I wanted to get this over with.

I was breathing hard while I stripped off my dress, blouse, and bra. As soon as my bra was off Paul's hands closed over my breasts and started playing with them. At the same time he pulled back and thrust rather vigorously back in. He set to pumping into me just as hard as he could. The only time his hands left my breasts was to grab my legs and pull them around his waist. I now found myself clinging to him as he just worked me over, his cock ravishing me.

If I was honest I'd admit that I'd started getting aroused as soon as Paul started spanking me. Everything that had gone on since then was just a continuous stirring, building me up to the current point. Now I was totally lost to what was happening, any resistance gone like ice in a furnace. I was just clinging to that rotten man while he was banging away, having his fun and apparently determined to bring me to a climax.

I couldn't deny him that. I was going to climax and climax in a big way at any moment. And then I did, jamming my hand against my mouth to stop myself screaming. Paul seemed to relax slightly at that point and cut loose, having his own climax and spraying me rather thoroughly inside.

I sort of slumped back on the table, completely done. I could hear Debbie sniggering at me. She'll keep. Once Paul had gone damned if I wouldn't spank her again. With a hair brush. Or a broom handle. Little witch.

Paul had withdrawn and moved away from me and I was expecting him to leave now that he'd had his fun. Instead things took a turn for the farce. Debbie gave a sudden squeal and I turned to look at her.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she was demanding.

From where I sat it seemed rather obvious. When Paul had asked who was first it implied that someone would be second, Debbie in this case. Paul was standing in front of her, very close to her. Her legs had been pushed well apart and he'd pulled her close to the edge of the table. From what I could see his adventures with me had not diminished his erection one iota, and he was putting it to good use.

Debbie was protesting and pushing at him but it was helping her just as much as my own antics had helped me -- not at all. Paul just pressed steadily home, and it was Debbie's turned to be filled full of cock.

"You can't do this," Debbie was protesting. "You just did it with Cathy."

"Don't let that bother you," Paul said cheerfully. "That won't slow me down at all. Actually, come to think of it might, just a little bit, but that just means that I'll be going a bit longer than normal."

His hands were clutching hold of Debbie's bottom, holding her firmly against him, his cock fully inside her. His face was buried in her bosom, and he was mouthing her breasts, lightly biting them and sucking on her nipples. (I'm only guessing that he was lightly biting, aided by the fact that Debbie didn't really seem too distressed by his attentions.)

A thought occurred to me and I glanced down at my own breasts, shocked to see the bruises there. I hadn't even noticed that he'd been chewing on my breasts -- too distracted by that damned cock of his, I guess.

Debbie's legs were now wrapped around Paul and he was moving against her. It seemed to me that he was taking his time, willing to let things happen when they would, not trying to force things along.

Debbie started trying to urge Paul along. For someone who didn't want it she sure seemed eager. It turned out that Paul had no intention of being urged along. As soon as she started Paul lifted his mouth away from Debbie's breasts, starting to fondle them instead, and his mouth covered Debbie's, stopping her from saying anything.

He kept that up for what seemed like ages. I wondered how long it seemed to Debbie. Time is such a funny thing. I could tell when Debbie climaxed as she seemed to shudder and shake. For his part Paul didn't even slow down, just kept on drilling into her right through the climax.

I think he guessed when she was about to climax for a second time because he suddenly turned on the heat, plugging away as if he was being timed for a race. I saw him give a final thrust and start jerking, letting Debbie catch a spray, which was all that was required to send Debbie up in flames. This time she screamed as she climaxed.

Paul pulled up his trousers and then kissed Debbie, grabbed me, and kissed me.

"I won't stay," he said. "You both seem to be a bit preoccupied."

With that he left, leaving us staring after him.

I started on Debbie.

"How dare you let your boyfriend molest me like that? Have you no decency?"

"My boyfriend? You mean yours, don't you? He said he was here to see you. That's why I let him in."

"What are you talking about? He's been chasing you ever since we moved in here."

"Me? You're kidding. It's you he's been after."

We stared at one another. It was slowly registering that the two-timer had been chasing both of us. What did we do now?

"Do you want him?" I asked Debbie.

"No. You?"

I shook my head.

It appeared that Paul was going to be right out of luck, and I said so.

"Agreed," said Debbie. "Um, what was it like to have him spank you?"

I gave Debbie a cold look and said nothing. Was she going to angle for a spanking of her own just to see what it was like? I wouldn't put it past her.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers