Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never liked being tickled, but the tingling in my nerves seemed to spread all over my body. Master Diablo repeated the motions along my left side, up and down my arm and then returning to my breast. The delicate strokes left me shivering and gasping. He scraped the edge of the feather across my nipple, sending my nerves jangling again. Then he dragged the tip of the feather down my chest, across my belly and below my mound. I shivered again.

The master returned to face me and showed me another ice cube. I was puzzled until he brought it close to my right breast. He swirled it around my nipple, sending chills through my nipple and the rest of my body. Then he repeated on my left breast. Both of my nipples stood out proudly.

"This will only hurt for a short while" he explained. Then he pulled out two nipple clamps with a chain attached to each. He raised them for my inspection, slowly moved toward my breasts and then seized both my tits with them. The sharp pain made me cry out, but I didn't speak. I had never experienced nipple clamps and at that point I was only aware of the burning pain. Somehow, this sharp pain from a most delicate part of my body was more jarring than the spanking. The pain subsided to an ache in a couple of minutes. I would later understand why and the inevitable result.

"You see how the pain excites your body? Appreciate the excitement slave. There is plenty more to come. Emil, bring me the whip."

The whip?! I couldn't control myself anymore and started begging. "Please. No more. No more pain."

He looked concerned, but quickly smiled and stepped back. "Oh my dear. You have broken the rule and spoken. And you were doing so well. You must be punished for that. Emil, the flogger please."

My heart sank and I fell limp within my bonds. I think I started to cry, but my memory of that time is very cloudy.

"Don't cry little slave. I know that you have the strength to brave that pain and so much more. You must find your strength and use it to endure through our activity today. I will personally reward you with exquisite pleasure before we are done."

He took the flogger and held it before me, a wooden handle with dozens of thin leather strips about 18 inches long hanging down. Each ended in a small knot of leather. He quickly flipped it in the air and snapped it down, creating the loud snap of a whip. My heart jumped and my head jerked up.

"Don't worry my dear. You are only in training. I will be merciful and only flog you five times. There will be no permanent scars from your wounds. But, remember, no more speaking."

He slowly moved his right arm to the side and then quickly swung the flogger to sting the side of my left breast. Before I could react he continued the swing across my body and back to strike outside of my right boob. I raised my face to the ceiling trying to ignore the pain - but again failed. But, I did realize that he was not using his full strength. The flogger certainly stung, but not the biting fire I had feared. He swung again, slicing the leather strips into my left side just above my waist. They wrapped around me and I felt the tips striking my back. Another corresponding stroke to my right side completed the circle of pain around my torso.

He took a moment to let me absorb the blows and for my eyes to focus again on him. My heart was pounding and I panted for air. My body felt wrapped in tingling, burning flesh - and I was shocked to sense that I was wet. I was aroused. The fear, excitement and pain had energized every part my body. I could feel my juice flow.

"This one is my favorite." he gloated as he lowered his arm straight down in front of me. I instantly saw what he was planning. He snapped his arm straight up. I think I screamed before it even hit me. The flogger strips smashed into my vulva and wrapped around to sting my behind. For the first time, I felt the confusion of pain and pleasure at the same time, my entire body stiffened and I almost came. He swung again, harder and more thrilling than the first blow. It was terrifying, and thrilling and frustrating - an unknown world for me.

"You'd like me to make you come right now, wouldn't you?" the Master asked in his deep voice.

I was so confused I couldn't speak. I must have nodded my head because he stepped close to me and began to slide one finger up and down my slit.

"Oh, yes. You're very wet. Here taste yourself."

He raised his hand and pressed his wet finger into my mouth. I tasted my own arousal for the first time in my life. I thought that would be disgusting, but it was very exciting. I actually sucked on his finger. An entirely new world.

He smiled and returned his hand between my legs. Gentle fingers stroked my labia and two penetrated me. It felt wonderful. I moaned in pleasure.

"Now you can begin to enjoy your reward Christy."

I was surprised he knew my name, but my attention was totally down in my private garden. He knew what he was doing. Long, gentle strokes up and down followed by a quick flick on my clit. I began to moan in time with his rhythm. He pressed his face to mine and changed his fingers to curl to my g-spot while his thumb circled my clit. My husband had used that on me many times and it always worked. In my very aroused state it took only a minute.

My orgasm ripped through me at lightning speed. I was bound to the cross and thrashed helplessly, screaming. My mind whitened. I had set another record for best orgasm of my life - for the second time that day.

When I floated back into my mind, Master Diablo was standing in front of me smiling.

"Did you like that?" he queried.

"Oh, yes. Very much. Thank you Master."

"Has your husband ever given you such pleasure?"

I hesitated. I didn't want to criticize Jim or his skills. So I lied.

"I'm not sure. This was very special. But I still love him."

He smirked. "All right. Then I will give you an even greater pleasure to teach you what you have been missing with your husband. Take her down."

Hans and Emil released me from the cross and I started to fall to the floor. They carried me to the bed in the main room and gently laid me on my back. In the canopy mirror above I saw an aroused, nude woman, wet between her thighs, with hunger in her eyes. I could smell her lust.

Master Diablo stood at the foot of the bed looking down at my naked form. King Kong brought him a decorated box, and from it he withdrew a firm, purple, rabbit-style vibrator. It seemed much larger than my toy at home.

"I will use two things to bring you to a spectacular orgasm like you have never experienced - even today. This toy - and this."

He bent forward and yanked down his pants. He then stood straight up to display his cock. It seemed huge at first glance, but I guess it was normal size - based on my very limited experience. Remarkably, it was hairless. Even his sack was bald. I was surprised - and interested. I didn't know men did that.

"Have you had another man's cock since you married your husband?" he said as he tilted his head to the side.

"No, I haven't master. I've never been with another man" I replied

"Would you like this one?"

It was decision time. I had just experienced the most sexually exciting hours of my life. My blood still ran hot, even after my orgasms. This man was offering me a beautiful cock.

But my love canal belonged to Jim.

But, he had given me a hall pass - sort of.

But, what would he really feel if I let this man fuck me? What would I feel if I let this man fuck me?

"Oh, Master. I desire your body very much. But, could you please wear a condom. I'm not on birth control and could get pregnant." I lied.

"No dear. Master Diablo does not use condoms. They would interfere with my pleasure. You know that I have been tested and have no STDs. This cock will bring you great pleasure - and no risk."

I thought about my Jim, my husband. I thought about our love and - until now - fidelity. I struggled to reconcile my duty to Jim with the overwhelming passion throbbing in my blood.

"Please Master. I can't let another man penetrate my vagina. It is the only part of my wedding vows that is still intact after today. Can we find another way to share pleasure?"

He stopped. Confused. Trying to brainstorm a way to answer my request. Then his face changed to a smile.

"Of course, my dear. I understand your loyalty to your vows. But, I must also find my own pleasure in some way. Will you do whatever I command if I leave your pussy unfucked?"

Oh shit. This man, who has shown satisfaction in whipping a woman, who has a room full of torture instruments, who has offered me an alternative to violating my vows, wants to use me to pleasure himself. I was scared - and thrilled - with the decision.

"Yes, Master. I will do whatever you command."

"Then let us prepare you for the experience of a lifetime. Spread your legs my dear to welcome this vibrator. Just relax while I insert it. It won't hurt, it only gives pleasure."

I had agreed to submit my body to whatever he wanted. Like everything preceding, the acceptance of my submission both frightened and thrilled me. I opened my legs - I had abandoned all modesty long before. I watched as the master stretched my opening with the vibrator and then penetrated me with a single, slow thrust. The sensations were novel - and stimulating. The feeling emphasized the sensation of the butt plug in my anus. It made me feel full - and gave me unspoken promise of the pleasures available from double penetration.

Master Diablo turned to Emil and told him to bring "the horse". The assistants dragged a large device consisting of four legs and a padded trunk - the general shape of a horse without its head. Each end of the horse was rounded, but one end also had a small, upward curve in the padding - like the back of a real horse's saddle. I stood, and Emil and Hans adjusted the height of the horse so the upturned end was just below my pussy.

The master turned with a big smile and instructed me to lie face down along the trunk so the upturned end gently cupped my mound and pressed against my clit and labia. It smelled of fresh leather and sweat. My fullness below was magnified. The assistants each took one of my arms and pulled them forward and attached my wrists to leather cuffs at the far end of the horse. By that time I was not frightened of being restrained and felt a shimmer of excitement at my helplessness.

They next set my legs on padded panels along the side of the horse, resting my shins on the pads. They pulled my knees forward, leaving my backside protruding from the end of the horse. They strapped my legs to the pads and pulled another strap over my lower back, locking me in place. They were blatantly exposing my private parts once again. I had no idea what they planned to do, but held onto hope that they wouldn't damage me and they wouldn't violate my vagina with their cocks. I was totally submissive to their will.

"Alright slave. I will honor your request to leave your pussy for your husband's cock. But I have put the vibrator inside you to give you pleasure there. But Emil and Hans have prepared an alternate opening for my pleasure." He turned to his helpers. "Remove the butt plug now."

I had failed to understand when Emil had said they were preparing my body for the master as they inserted the butt plug. My backdoor was now prepared, but my mind was not. I had never desired anal sex and considered it gross. I just couldn't let them violate me that way. No!

But I had just agreed to let him do anything he wanted with me. I was his slave and he was taking my submission to the next level. I had to lie there and let him fuck me in the ass. What greater humiliation could there be?

"This will go easier if you can relax your asshole" Master Diablo warned. I tried to relax, but the cold lube he applied tightened me back up. King Kong took hold of the butt plug and slowly wiggled it out of me. I was being painfully stretched so I just closed my eyes and clenched my jaw.

Master Diablo came around behind me with his cock waving to me. He applied more lube and I struggled to think. This was an awful thing to do to my body. It will certainly hurt. The shame of having these men probe my asshole was vivid. Was there really any pleasure in this obscene act? I had no idea.

He stroked his penis along my butt crack, teasing me. Then he pushed his cock against my puckered hole and I could feel myself strain to open to accommodate him. The stretching certainly hurt, but not as much as the butt plug had.

"We will both enjoy our union Christy. This should help."

At that moment the vibrator inside me began to hum. Another new sensation and a wonder to experience. While I focused on the pleasure in my pussy, Master Diablo continued to press into my backdoor with repeated slow strokes, each a tiny bit deeper than the last. He was filling me inch by painful inch. I was ­­­­becoming more frenzied moment by moment. This was taboo! This was very arousing! This was painful. This was pleasurable. My mind couldn't hold all of my thoughts and feelings. Responsible-self had departed and Hedonistic-self was thrashing about in confused excitement.

When I felt his belly against my butt, I knew he was as deep as he would go. There was still some pain from stretching, but it was abating.

"Let us begin our dance now" he moaned.

Suddenly the vibrator accelerated and seemed to be everywhere at once. Master Diablo withdrew a few inches and then pushed back in, more quickly than before. I experienced a totally new fullness and pressure inside my body. I felt my arousal rising very fast. I was restrained, so I could do nothing to enhance my pleasure except press my clit against the end of the horse. I started to moan and knew I would soon experience another massive orgasm. The anticipation added to my excitement.

The Master continued his assault, but was increasing the frequency and force of his attacks. He was battering me from behind and actually pushing me and the horse forward with his strength. He again increased the speed of the vibrator and I was nearly at the top. Then it all stopped - no thrusts, no vibrations

I screamed. "No! Please more. I didn't come yet. Please keep going."

The Master giggled and said "You're not satisfied? Your first anal sex wasn't enough? You want more? You can be a very passionate woman when given the right stimulation. Do you like anal sex now? Do you want me to fuck your ass some more?"

"Oh, God. Yes! Fuck my ass some more."

He answered my plea by slamming into me and turning the vibrator all the way up. I started climbing the mountain again, even faster than before. I could feel my orgasm racing toward me and opened my mind to welcome it. Suddenly, the end of the horse started vibrating against my clit. The enhanced stimulation pushed me over the top and I screamed as I convulsed within my bonds. I saw stars. I felt pain caused by too much pleasure. All the stimulation to my lower body continued to feed the fire. I was in agony - and ecstasy.

"Now!" shouted Master Diablo.

The clamps were ripped from my nipples. The pain seized my attention - for an instant. I screamed again and fell into an even deeper vortex of emotions and sensations and bliss. I passed out.

I awoke unbound and lying on my back in the bed. In the mirror in the canopy above, I saw my abused and naked body sprawled on the sheets. My hair was tangled and my makeup smeared down my face. I was still wet with sweat and had no energy left to move any part of myself. The prim and proper woman I had seen in this mirror a few hours before had been transformed into a wanton sexual animal. And I was proud of her.

Master Diablo was lying in the bed next to me. When he saw my eyes open he turned toward me and asked in his forced deep voice "Are you all right?"

I could only nod my answer.

"You've gone through a lot today, Christy. Do you feel that you've learned more about sex and much more about your body and your mind?"

Again, I nodded. But with emphasis, and closing my eyes.

"Was this better than any sex you've had before?"

"Oh, Yes." I murmured.

"What will you tell your husband about today's activities here at the Oasis?"

I hadn't had time to think about that yet. Part of me wanted to hide my unfaithful behavior. But another part wanted to share it all with him and offer to teach him my lessons.

"I think I want to tell him all about what happened so he and I can share all this. But I'm not sure how he will react to the details."

"Well, I can tell you with confidence Christy that he will be very pleased with your adventures today."

He reached up and pulled the helmet and mask off his head.

It was Jim!

I was totally confused. Why had they brought Jim in at the end to impersonate the master? It couldn't have been him who fucked my ass. That man had a shaved dick and balls. I glanced up at his naked body in the mirror and saw - the bald genitals on Jim's body. He had shaved himself?

It really had been him all along. But why? Why would he deceive me and play the threatening role of Master Diablo? I couldn't even assemble a question to ask him. I just stared in utter confusion.

"Christy darling," he said in his normal voice. "You were wonderful today. You explored your boundaries and shredded them. You endured the pain and the fear in the hope of finding greater pleasure. And you did. And, so did I. For years I've wanted to expand our sexual horizons, but you've resisted. You were inhibited by your ignorance of sex and brainwashing from your childhood."

"Please forgive me for fooling you with this charade. It was the only way I thought we could advance in our love making. After this, you and I can do any of this at home, in our bed, with just the two of us. Can you understand?"

I was struggling to absorb all of the shocking information that had overwhelmed my mind. My body was still coming down from the most thrilling experience of my life. Jim had lied to me and deceived me. He had been unhappy with the sex we'd had for years. He had tortured me with the flogger and let other men see me naked and lick my pussy and spank me. How could he do that? Didn't he love me? Didn't he respect me?

I turned my head away from him and broke into tears. My world, my life, had been ripped apart along some very important seams: my love for Jim, his love for me, what was proper in bed, what I really wanted from sex.

Jim was silent while I cried it all out. He spooned against my back and wrapped one arm around my belly. I didn't respond. I couldn't formulate lucid thoughts. Exhaustion overcame me and I fell asleep.

End of Part 1

**********

Part 2 is written and will immediately publish in Loving Wives

What did you think of this story? Please hit the rankings button and/or leave a comment to let me know.

It's the only reward that Literotica authors get for their work.