Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Press the blue button and speak to ask me questions or summon me when you wish for anything from a fresh towel to a fresh drink. Press the green button when you are enjoying your treatment and wish it to continue or be enhanced. Press the red button anytime you are uncomfortable or wish to stop your current activity. Any questions?

I was too busy absorbing all of the options to think up a question.

"We have a tentative schedule for your day, but we can change any part of it at your whim. The first activity is a complete sensual massage by Sergei. Would you like to start with that?"

I could only nod my head and tingle at the mention of Sergei.

Vicky smiled knowingly and said "I'll leave now so you can get undressed and get ready for your massage. Most guests just start with one of the robes if they're uncomfortable being naked with the masseur. When you're ready, press the green button and Sergei will come to you. Please don't be afraid to ask for anything - and I mean anything. The entire staff is here today solely to please you."

I closed the door behind her and did my little happy dance. What a facility! What service! I walked in the bedroom and flopped down on my back on the bed. There I saw myself - up in the mirror in the canopy of the bed. A look of astonishment on my face. I saw myself neatly dressed in a modest dress with nice makeup and my hair spread luxuriously across the pillow. I liked the prim and proper Christy in the mirror.

I slowly realized that The Oasis could be anything from a conventional massage parlor to a hedonistic orgy. It was entirely up to me. Oh, thank you, Jim.

I jumped up and stripped off my clothes and hung them in the closet. I couldn't go start naked, so which robe? The terry cloth would seem prudish. The sheer silk was hardly better than naked, so the colorful satin was my choice. The print on the robe was Gardenia flowers and I could smell their sweet scent as I pulled the robe around me. It felt so smooth and soft against my skin - all of it. I adored the satin sliding over my nipples. What a start!

I went to the kitchen and surveyed the drink selection. I'd already had the one glass of champagne, so I just selected a glass of orange juice and took a long drink. I knew I would need energy. I leafed through the file that Vicky had given me and found names, pictures and brief bios of the staff. There were several attractive young men and women with experience in massage and physical therapy.

There was one guy without a picture whose name was "Master Diablo". The bio just said "World renowned Dominant with experience in most BDSM kinks, dominance, and sexual fantasies." That one brought both curiosity and trepidation to my naïve mind.

I noticed that attached to each person was a lab report of blood tests done in the past two weeks. Hmmm. I scanned Sergei's lab report and found that he was clean. Hmmmm. I pressed the green button to begin my day.

Moments later, I jumped when the doorbell chimed. I opened the door to find that my teenage dreams about men had come true. Tall, muscular, blond, grey eyes and a warm, genuine smile. Instead of the usual loose-fitting white uniform, he wore snug leggings and a tight-fitting, sleeveless T-shirt - both colored a deep red. I knew that bulge wasn't a codpiece.

"Hello Christy. I'm Sergei, here for your massage. Is this a good time for you?"

I smiled and welcomed him into my suite. I detected a subtle, musky cologne as he passed. At that moment, all of my repressed guilt and concern about this day came flooding into my consciousness. My Responsible-Self screamed that I was alone in a secluded hotel room, clad in only a thin satin robe, inviting a strange man into my room to have intimate contact with my body. But, my concern quickly evolved to excitement. My Hedonistic-Self reminded me that I was alone in a beautiful hotel room, barely clad in a satin robe, inviting a gorgeous young man into my room to give me pleasure. My earlier certainty that I would never violate my wedding vows began to soften. For the first time in my life, I was experiencing real, serious temptation. My Responsible and Hedonistic selves were trying to strangle each other.

Sergei led the way into the bedroom and began setting up the massage table. He grabbed some towels from the bathroom, pulled small bottles from the cabinet and started the overhead fan to give us a gentle breeze. He explained that he gets quite warm while working and asked if it was alright for him to remove his shirt. I approved of course - and then gasped when he pulled it over his head.

"How'd you like to start Christy? Most first time clients often prefer to start face down, with a towel over the parts of their body not being actively massaged. Others just go naked from the start. If you wish, I will turn around while you remove the robe and step onto the table and then I'll cover you with towels."

Oh, God. From the very beginning I would be making decisions about how modest I was, how inhibited I felt and how adventurous I wanted to be. I didn't want the staff to think me a prude, but I certainly wasn't ready to prance around in my birthday suit with strangers.

My Responsible-Self said "Thanks, Sergei. Please do turn around and then just cover my bum to maintain my modesty."

Why was I so self-conscious? I've had doctors see me nearly naked many times. I had been much more exposed with my gyno. But somehow, this was different. A part of me understood the significance of the difference. Those meetings were for medical necessities, this one was solely for my pleasure. He turned away, I hung my robe on a hook and climbed onto the table. It took me a moment to get my face fitted properly in the breathing hole. I closed my legs firmly together.

He politely draped a towel over my bum and asked me to select the type and fragrance of massage oil. My nose was confused by the chamomile, eucalyptus and geranium. I settled on basic lemon. The music selection was vast, so I selected some mellow piano pieces by George Winston.

I heard him open the oil, rub his hands together to warm them and step next to the table. I lay there waiting for his first touch, but still jumped when he gripped my shoulders. His hands were smooth and gentle, at first. Then he applied increased pressure to relax my muscles. He massaged my body with increasingly longer strokes. His motions were smooth and coordinated - like a slow dance. Just his demeanor and quiet humming were enough to dissolve my anxieties.

He worked his way down my back, stroking one side then the other. I could actually feel my back muscles soften with his touch. When he began stroking around my ribs next to my breasts, I felt a little rush. He wasn't trying to fondle me, but part of me wanted to be fondled. When he had completed my lower back he asked if I wanted him to do my glutes. I only hesitated for a moment and then Hedonistic-self took over and said "Thanks Sergei. That would be nice." I was soon enjoying the satisfaction of strong hands squeezing my cheeks. It was a new sensation to have my butt kneaded like bread - and I liked it. I rationalized that it was not directly sexual, but certainly very sensual.

I started to drift off as he started with my feet and worked his way up the back of both legs. But when his fingers wrapped around my upper thighs, l snapped awake. I realized that he couldn't massage my inner thighs if I held them tightly together, so I swallowed my shame again and slowly spread my legs apart. He very professionally caressed both thighs without getting too close to my secret place. I did ask him to increase the fan speed at that point.

I knew the big moment would come when I had to flip over. Frontal nudity is much more intimate than back. Responsible-Self insisted on having a towel cover my breasts and pubic area. Hedonistic-Self said I should I just flip while naked and feel the tingle of him seeing everything. My conscious selves were arguing viciously for long minutes.

When Sergei said "Time to turn over," my sub-conscious self just said 'Fuck it'. I squeezed my eyes shut and flipped onto my back. I drew a quick shallow breath and then tried to relax by slowly exhaling. I forced my timid eyes open and looked at Sergei with a tense smile on my face. His returned smile was genuine. A thrill ran through me when, for the first time, I had exposed my naked body to a stranger.

He worked across my clavicles and then asked if he could massage my chest. My boobs aren't large, but they do cover my pecs. With my approval he gently massaged around them, but didn't touch my nipples. Of course, they didn't realize this was just a massage and gave pointed expression to their excitement. That excitement flowed throughout my body.

By that time, I was clearly getting aroused and my Responsible-Self, which had been constantly screaming since the flip, had almost lost her voice. Hedonistic-self closed her eyes and moaned. I was lying naked on a table in front of a beautiful, masculine and skilled man. He was caressing my skin and wanted to give me pleasure - but only so much as I would allow him. He started again from my feet and massaged the front of my legs all the way up. As he reached the top of my thighs I noticed that he was looking at my face instead of his hands. His fingers were inches from my shaved mound and we both knew I was wet.

Sergei was smiling into my eyes and asked "Would you like any special areas of your body massaged?"

Hedonistic-Self threw Responsible-Self out the window. I really wanted this. I took his hands and guided them to my mound. "Yes please." I murmured. "But gently."

"It will be a pleasure - for both of us." he replied warmly.

The next 30 minutes were the most pleasurable of my life - up to that point. Sergei was a very skilled and considerate lover. His gentle fingers started to slide between my labia. My body provided plenty of lubrication. He probed gently into my vagina and circled around the opening - sending lightning bolts through my body. He looked into my eyes and smiled every time I gasped or moaned. He knew exactly how to tickle my G-spot and bring me to the edge. But, then he stopped.

"Would you like a little more?" he asked and wiggled his tongue back and forth between his lips. It took me a second to understand his meaning. Then my eyes must have bugged out.

I was instantly way beyond control. "Oh, God. Yes!" I squealed.

He stepped to the foot of the table, between my legs, leaned forward and pressed my legs further apart. I felt excited about displaying myself - not ashamed. He lowered his face onto my vulva and began slow, wide licks up my labia. Each slow stroke from bottom to top timed to amplify the sensations. He could sense my arousal and when I began to breathe heavily, he switched to quick flickering his tongue across my clit. I gasped when he thrust a finger into me and stroked my G-spot in sync with his tongue on my clit. No man had ever inflamed my body like that.

My climax ripped through me like an incendiary device. I gasped and thrust and convulsed and lost my mind. I don't know how long it lasted, but when my mind returned, Sergei was holding my hand and stroking my head. I couldn't speak. I wrapped my weak arms around him and held on for a long time. Now, that's service!

He smiled and joked "What that good for you too Christy?"

He helped me get down from the table and actually carried me over to the bed. "Our time is up now" he explained. "Vicky should be here shortly for your next session. I hope to see you again before you leave today." He put his shirt back on, gave me an approving smile and left the room.

I laid there and tried to think rationally again. It wasn't easy. My Hedonistic-Self was doing cartwheels and congratulating me on my courage and how much I was enjoying my life. My Responsible-Self sulked in the corner and reminded me of my marriage vows. I tried to reason with her. "This wasn't sex. It was just heavy petting. It didn't mean anything. And anyway, Jim gave me permission." But I couldn't get her to shut up - and it bothered me.

Vicky roused me from my nap, looked at my appearance (still naked and sweaty) and said "It looks like you enjoyed your massage session." I just smiled and nodded.

"We can freshen you up with a cool bath. Would you like that?" I couldn't yet speak, so I raised my wrist and pressed the green button on the watch. She smiled and made an entry on her tablet and led me to the bathroom. The water was cool and refreshing and already gently swirling as I sank deep into the soaking tub. My bottom met the formed seat while my head and neck remained above the surface. The tub was deep enough that I was sitting upright as in a chair. The back of the tub behind me seemed to conform to my back and gave soft support as I relaxed.

Vicky sat next to the tub, facing me. She had a very knowing smile as she explained: "This tub is very special. It was designed by women and made especially for women like you. If you'll reach down between your legs you will find a small column, pull it toward you until it is almost touching your vulva."

I easily found the smooth, formed piece and it moved easily against my groin. Vicky pressed a button on her tablet and the small column locked in place. I wondered what that was for, but stayed silent.

Vicky then continued: "Let me place the second piece for you." She pushed the edge of the side of the tub and it swung out on hinges into the tub in front of me. It had two circular indentations with what looked like dozens of tiny water jets in each. "Pull it snuggly against your breasts, Christy. It should conform to them."

I pulled it against my chest and it locked in place. I felt somewhat anxious that I was firmly held between the boob board and the back of the tub. But, she was right, the soft plastic molded itself snuggly to my breasts. It felt like I was being gently supported by two round hands.

Christy handed me a small remote control device. "Take this. Don't worry, it floats if you drop it. The slide control on the right controls the action of the breast stimulation. The slider on the left controls the vaginal stimulator. I'll let the slider in the middle be a little surprise when you're ready. The red button at the bottom turns off all activity and retracts the stimulators from your body. Why don't you experiment with the controls for a moment to make sure you understand them?"

I slid the right slider up a bit and the device across my chest began to slowly massage my breasts with jets of water, the pressure circling clockwise around each breast. At the same time, a soft rubber cup pressed against each nipple and began gently sucking in time with the massage.

"Oh, I like that." I murmured.

I tried the left slider gingerly and felt two firm jets of water between my legs. One pulsed against my vagina and seemed to penetrate a bit. The other was a constant stream that oscillated up and down along my vulva. When it reached my clit it made two quick pulses and then moved back down. What a devilish design!

Vicky saw the excitement in my face and stood up. "I'll leave you with the tub as long as you like. Just press the red button on your watch to stop the machine and release you. Or, press the blue button when you are finished and wish to be helped out of the tub. Have fun!" She quietly left the room closing the bathroom door. I was left encased in the best masturbation machine ever invented. I didn't waste any time.

My breasts and nipples are always sensitive so I slid the right control up. The circular massage accelerated and pressed more firmly - like hands, but better. The suction increased on my nipples and a small tongue-like appendage in each suction cup started waving quickly up and down across the tips, adding to their stimulation. I sat there for several minutes just enjoying my boobs.

I was certainly aroused and ready for more. I increased the left slider and the stimulation between my legs doubled. The pulse pushing into my vagina got stronger, pushed in further and increased in tempo. I quickly realized that it was designed to be a dildo made of pressurized water. With the increased speed and penetration, the jet of water also grew in diameter. I was being fucked by the softest, firmest, largest dildo I had ever imagined. I took a moment to appreciate how good it is to be a woman.

My curiosity got the better of me so I slid the middle slider up a bit to see what it did. It was a surprise. Another jet of warm water began pressing insistently against and into my backdoor. I'd had no experience with anal sex so the sensation startled me and I turned it off. But, I'd felt enough to begin to understand how that could be pleasurable. But my irresistible arousal from the other devices was overloading my mind. I decided I should try it someday - but not that day.

It took only a few minutes of stimulation of my boobs and my groin to push me to the edge of climax - and then I fell into a bottomless orgasm. My body throbbed with pleasure and I remained conscious of the delicious ecstasy for a full minute. I was aware of my body shivering in orgasm while it was happening Then my addled brain realized that the machine could go on forever. I might die of terminal orgasm. I had to turn it off, but where was the remote control. It had slipped from my hand as my climax began and floated away from me. I couldn't reach it because I was held firmly by the boob board. I screamed in frustration and pleasure, then remembered the watch and hit the red button - and the machine stopped. The arm across my chest swung away and the column between my legs retracted.

It took a minute for my breathing and heart rate to slow. My head slumped back against the soft head restraint. Vicky returned and seemed concerned about me. "Are you all right?" she asked quickly. I managed to nod again, but I did not press the green button that time. She helped me stagger from the tub and then dried my naked form while I stood in a daze. She wrapped the satin robe around my body and half carried me back to the bed. I must have had a silly grin on my face because Vicky smiled when she saw it.

I woke to find Vicky gently nudging me to wake up. I felt greatly refreshed and was glad when she walked me to the kitchen area and presented a lavish display of food. Fruits and vegetables and sweets and baked goods. The smell of freshly baked bread filled my head. I dove right in and stuffed myself. I tried both the white and red wines and loved both. I had certainly burned a lot of calories that morning.

When she judged I was done, Vicky suggested I use the restroom to avoid any later complications. I missed the hidden meaning, but followed her advice. Then she began a lengthy speech about the rest of the day.

"First of all, you've had a very busy morning. Do you still want to continue with the planned schedule, or would you rather sleep through the afternoon?"

The food had revived me and I assured her that I was ready for more adventures. I snugged the belt on my robe and slipped on the soft slippers. I felt like a queen ready to survey her kingdom.

"Very good. The next activities are a bit different in that they are not just all about pleasure. There are more complex feelings for you to experience. As you requested, you will be treated as a submissive - as a slave. In your survey you expressed some interest in submission, bondage, various sex techniques and exploring the relationship between pain and pleasure. Are you still interested in exploring such things?"

I quickly realized the meaning of what she had said. It was a little bit intimidating and Responsible-Self said 'We never signed up for pain and bondage. Say no.' If I felt adventurous, I could experience sensations and feelings that I had only imagined. Hedonistic-Self said 'This is the chance of a lifetime. Don't miss it.' Given my satisfaction and pleasure from the morning activity, and energized by the food, I told her I was ready to explore.