Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the mirror wall and pulled another handle. The panel opened into another room - a very different room. It was darker, with red walls and carpeting. There were unusual devices hanging on the walls and furniture all around the room. I've read Fifty Shades and enough Literotica stories to recognize it as a BDSM dungeon. My heart skipped a beat in both excitement and fear. Did I really want to experience pain, intentionally inflicted on me by a torturer? Hedonistic-Self looked around the room full of tools and devices, her eyes wide and her mouth in an excited grin. Responsible-Self also had wide eyes, but full of fear. She couldn't understand why I would even think about such a place - and such a risk.

I swallowed and hesitantly followed Vicky into the room. Her introduction was very straightforward.

"All of the tools in this room are designed to help you experience both pain and pleasure. Our masters have years of experience educating people about their bodies and their sexuality. The techniques used by the masters are designed to help you experience both fear and excitement. You will need to have courage and a lot of trust in our staff to endure some of it. Understood?"

Did she say that I will have to 'endure' some of this? That certainly sharpened the image of what was going to happen. I felt fear, but I figured that they wouldn't really hurt their clients. Maybe some spanking and gentle flogging to make people feel that had experienced the real thing. But they wouldn't really hurt me - would they? I took a long, deep breath and said "Yes."

She continued her presentation: "If, at any time during the activities today, you want to stop, you have two ways to tell us and the activity will end immediately. But if you do indicate your wish to stop, your day here at The Oasis will also end. You cannot change your mind after stopping the process. We would help you get dressed in your street clothes and we'd call your husband to pick you up."

"We do this to give you the motivation to continue the experience when it is uncomfortable or even painful. If you want the full experience that you signed up for, and for which you paid a lot of money, you'll need to find the strength to endure the temporary discomfort in order to enjoy the even greater pleasures to come. There will be no permanent marks left on your body, but you may have bruises and welts for a few days. It will be difficult, but you'll undergo pleasure and sensations that are well beyond your past life experience. Are you ready?"

Bruises? Oh, shit. Maybe they really do hurt people. Responsible-Self started screaming. Hedonistic-Self was confused. "Yes." I squeaked.

"Very good. Now if you ever can't take it and want to end the session, we have two methods. If you are still able to speak, just yell the word 'Red'. That will end it and send you safely home. At other times, press the red button on your Spa-Watch. Please repeat those two options back to me."

Every statement she had made to reassure me only added to my fear.

'If you are still able to speak?' I might be gagged?

'Bound and restrained?' I vaguely remembered a survey question about bondage, but I'm not sure I understood what that meant. My brain was overloaded with fears and excitement. I couldn't even process the decision to proceed or not. On autopilot, my submissive self said:

"Shout red or press the red button"

"That's right" she replied. "Now just wait right here and the trainers will take you shortly. Don't try to speak to them. That will only irritate them. Just follow their orders exactly and immediately. If you hesitate or balk at performing your duties, they will certainly punish you - and that punishment will hurt. Any last questions before you become a helpless, submissive slave?"

Holy shit. This was real. They were going to really torture me. Without thinking, I took a step backwards, away from the dungeon. I can't do this. But, this is what I came for. They promised untold pleasure at the end. I had only one question for Vicky. "Will I survive this?"

"Oh yes, you'll survive it. Although it may not feel like that at some points. Your trainers will arrive shortly. You are in their hands now. You won't see me again until it is all over. Good luck." she said and then walked quickly out the front door.

I was alone. In a dungeon. With lots of instruments of torture. Some 'trainers' would soon come to torture me. Responsible-Self said "Get the fuck out of here right now!" Hedonistic-Self was trying to decide if the whole 'pain and pleasure tradeoff' thing was really true. As before, I just stood, frozen. The door to the bedroom closed quietly and I heard a lock click. I'm trapped! My breathing was fast and shallow. My heart rate soared. I think I whimpered out loud.

I jumped when a large metal door on the opposite wall suddenly swung open and banged loudly against the wall. Two large men walked straight toward me with serious expressions on their faces. Their chests were hairy and shirtless. They wore thick leather pants and black boots. Around their massive biceps they wore leather bands with points sticking out in all directions. They had black sweat bands around their heads - like they expected to work out. And they wore black masks around their eyes. The only appropriate adjective for them was 'threatening'.

I'm sure my eyes snapped wide and my body stiffened. But my mind was frozen with fear. Responsible-Self said "They can't actually kill their guests. It would ruin any repeat business." Hedonistic-Self said "Oh shit. Maybe I was wrong about this place."

The larger of the two huge men reminded me of King Kong. He demanded "Is your name Christy?"

I began shaking and couldn't speak. I nodded my head.

He continued in a firm voice. "We are here to train you for your experience with Master Diablo. You will be made to submit to our orders and the Master's. Any disobedience or hesitation or even discussion on your part will be punished immediately. You may not talk unless you are asked a question. You are effectively a slave to our wishes. You must give up your own will and completely submit to ours. Do you understand?"

I realized my mouth was hanging open and I was staring at this intimidating man. My mind couldn't assemble a rational thought. There was only fear in me.

"Do you understand?" he bellowed. "Refusing to answer a question is also grounds for punishment. Do you understand that you are now our slave?"

My fear forced me to squeak "Yes."

"When we give you commands or ask you questions, you must respond immediately. Any hesitation will be punished. When you address us, refer to us as 'Sir'. When Master Diablo arrives you will address him as 'Master'. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." I stammered through shivering lips.

"Good. Now remove your robe and slippers."

I couldn't. I just couldn't strip naked in front of these scary men. It wasn't so much modesty as fear of what they might do to my body. I pleaded, "Please, please let me keep my clothes on."

He scowled and muttered "Another slow learner. Hold her." The other man swept behind me and grabbed my neck, immobilizing me. King Kong stepped forward, untied the sash on my robe and pulled the robe from my trembling body. I tried to cover myself with my hands. He bowed deeply forward in front of me. The assistant behind me pushed me over King Kong's bent form and I was raised by my waist over his shoulder. My slippers fell to the floor, leaving me totally naked - my bare butt waving in the air.

"Not a good start slave. Refusing an order and speaking without permission have earned you your first punishment. Remember this lesson or you will have a long and painful day."

I was hanging upside down, my face against his bare back, bouncing with his every step toward to wall of devices. I felt a rush of arousal when I smelled his masculine scent and felt his massive arm holding my body. I was facing down, directly over his muscular ass.

I realized there was no hope. They had completely overpowered me and wouldn't allow me to speak. It wasn't really a rational decision - I just gave up and accepted my helplessness. My first real act of submission. There would be many more.

King Kong flipped me onto my feet in front of a leather covered table. His assistant grabbed my hands and pulled them across the table to the waiting restraints. Both of my wrists were quickly encased in leather handcuffs secured to the far side of the table. I suddenly understood what 'bondage' means - it's frightening. My feet were still on the floor. I was bent over, exposing my derriere to King Kong. My shame at being naked was doubled when I felt how much of my privates was exposed to these men.

"The first punishment is mild, to make sure you understand what punishment is. All later punishments, by us or Master Diablo, will be much harsher. You get three swats for not obeying the command to strip and 3 for speaking. Hans will use this simple paddle to avoid injuring your skin."

Hans held a stiff board in front of my face. It was about two feet long and four inches wide, with a handle at one end. I was glad he wasn't using a whip or cane or other instrument of torture. I figured a flat board would hurt, but I could endure it.

Smack! The board slammed into my right cheek and the sting sent shock waves through every part of me. I screamed out all of the air in my lungs - and then sucked it back in with a sob. My eyes were wide open. I moaned as I felt the heat spread across and into my glutes. The agony was then repeated on my left cheek. I cried out - but not the scream of the first blow. Both cheeks were radiating heat and pain. I struggled to think about anything but the pain - but couldn't.

The remaining swats shocked me and spread the pain and heat across my ass. I was crying and sobbing and staring across the table top at King Kong. He was watching me very carefully with a serious look on his face. At the end he came close to my face and said "That was your first punishment. You can avoid any more by following our orders quickly and quietly. If you don't follow our rules, there are far worse punishments available to us."

I had absorbed the lesson. My submission to their wills was complete. I didn't even flinch when I felt Han's fingers glide along my labia, searching for moisture. Looking back now, I can't understand why I didn't just scream the safeword 'red' and get out of there. It didn't really come to mind. I was totally immersed in the experience and dealing with the fear and pain. The promise of pleasure must have been in my psyche somewhere.

They released my hands from the table and helped me stand up. I tried to wipe the tears from my face, but just smeared them across my cheeks. King Kong shocked me by offering a tissue. They were human after all. The sting on my butt mellowed to a sharp ache. I hoped I wouldn't be sitting down soon.

"It'll be better for you if you cooperate and not cause any more delays for punishment. Master Diablo will be coming soon and we must prepare you for his activities. It will be harder on you if your body is not prepared. Now stand over here and don't move. Keep your arms and hands over your head. This cream will increase the sensitivity of your skin - to both pain and pleasure."

Both men held jars of a clear cream and began to apply it all over my body. Two very masculine men were stroking and caressing my skin. The light touch of their fingers gliding over my body felt electric. I felt tingling all over my body - until they got to my ass. The cream amplified the sting again and I trembled to bear it.

"Master Diablo will wish to expose you to new perspectives on sexual activity. He will decide which positions and techniques are appropriate for you. So, we must prepare you for all of his options. Bend over the table again."

They didn't grab me and didn't restrain me. I simply complied and bent over the table, exposing my throbbing red butt to them.

"This will hurt a bit when inserted, but will soon be accepted by your body as preparation for possible anal intercourse."

Anal! I hadn't said I wanted anal. I know many people enjoy it, but my sexual adventures had never gone that far. Jim had asked a few times and I had always refused.

I hoped it wouldn't be as bad as the spanking. Besides, I couldn't object or refuse without more punishment and using the safe word would make the entire day a waste. I laid on the table and let them proceed.

The assistant donned latex gloves and squirted lube generously around and in my asshole using his fingers. I had never experienced anyone's finger up my butthole, and the fear of imminent pain terrified me. I instinctively clenched my ass. But, I also felt a strange sensation of pressure and pleasure. I cringed when I saw the butt plug that King Kong took from a box. It looked way too big for me.

"Try to relax your sphincter and this will be easier."

Sure. Relax my asshole as they try to penetrate it with a steel butt plug. It took some focus from me and persistent pushing and wiggling from King Kong to finally insert the plug to its neck. It stung badly until the widest part had passed into me. The strange feeling of fullness was new. I was racing past life-long boundaries regarding my body and sex.

They let me up from the table and I took a few steps to adjust to the shiny intrusion in my body. It wasn't bad, but the suggestion of anal intercourse kept my fears inflamed.

They led me to a large wooden cross against one wall. "This is a St. Andrews cross." King Kong explained. "Once attached to it, you will not be able to move. Your body will be exposed to Master Diablo and he will be able to do anything he wishes with you. You can endure any pain and embrace any pleasure if you submit to your position and let the Master control you. Accept him in your mind and body and you will be rewarded in many ways."

Oh, shit. This was to be total submission. I had read about it and wondered at the stories of complete submission and complete pleasure. But, as they spread my hands and feet, tightly bound them to the cross, and my freedom to move was taken from me, the stories seemed very theoretical. The cross was very real and solid against my back. I felt my heart pounding and realized I was glowing with sweat. A band around my waist completed my captivity. I couldn't move to protect myself. I was truly helpless and facing an unknown threat. I could feel my pulse throbbing in my neck.

Hans brought a bottle of water to my lips and I drank most of it. Then he dropped another scary surprise on me.

"Your premium package here at the Oasis includes up to 24 hours of ongoing treatment. Master Diablo will decide when he has finished with you. It may be today, tonight or tomorrow morning. Remember, do not object or talk without being asked a question. Always do whatever he commands immediately, with no hesitation. You really don't want to experience punishment from the Master."

Submit. Do what he says. Don't try to think. Just exist in this bizarre situation until you can go home - assuming you survive that long. I felt the excitement. I thought I felt my pussy getting wet. Was I really being aroused by fear and threats? Too much to think about.

The large metal door slammed again and a man walked slowly into the room. He was dressed in an outlandish costume, like a horror movie villain. He wore a black helmet over his head and a mask with holes provided for his ears, eyes and mouth. His shirt was dozens of narrow strips of leather, all hanging from a solid bar around his neck and across his shoulders. It reminded me of a car wash machine. His hands were covered in thin, white, silk gloves.

His legs were bare, with high cut black leather shorts. They were very bare - shaved. The front of the shorts displayed a deep red panel over his groin, obviously loose, but attached at the top with a strip of Velcro. Leather boots completed the ensemble and my fear was dissolving into confusion. This was not the image of the 'Master' that I had expected.

King Kong stepped forward and spoke. "Master. This slave gives herself to you so she can be educated in the ways of submission and sexuality. She has been instructed in your rules and agreed to follow your every instruction. We have prepared her body as you requested. May we do anything else to serve you?"

Master Diablo spoke with a slight German accent in a slow, deep voice. "Not now Emil. Please stand by to assist me if punishments are required. " His voice sounded like he was forcing the deep tone. All part of the act I figured.

He stood and slowly inspected my naked body displayed before him. I noticed a slight smile on his lips. Was that in satisfaction at my appearance or in anticipation of torturing me? He eventually looked me in the eyes and spoke to me.

"Well, my dear. You wish to be instructed in the ways of the world - a different life than you have lived till now. If you give yourself completely to me I will educate you in many things. The most important is to teach you about yourself. You'll be surprised what secrets are locked in your mind and body."

He paused for a moment, then stared into my eyes. "Does your husband know you are here and what you are about to do?"

I wasn't sure about that last phrase, but gathered enough strength to murmur "Yes, Master. He arranged for my time here."

"A wise man then. I'm sure he'll enjoy the skills you will learn today. Were you forced here or do you give yourself freely to me?"

I took a moment to process that question. I wasn't being forced, but 'giving myself to him' wasn't what I had signed up for. I was miles beyond the pleasant massage of earlier. But, the prospect of learning more about pleasure, about myself, and not wanting to abandon Jim's investment in the place, gave me the strength to say "Yes master. I give myself to you freely."

"Very well. Tell me what you consider the erogenous zones of your body."

I certainly wasn't prepared for that question. I couldn't point to my body but quickly listed my pussy, clit, breasts and nipples as my erogenous zones.

"Well, let us explore then, to see if there are other parts of your body that can arouse you and give you pleasure. Emil, bring me the first tools."

King Kong jumped to obey and the Master displayed an evil smile as he approached me with the first tool. I jerked when he applied the ice cube to my bare belly. He smiled and raised the ice higher and stroked along my neck, just below the jawline. I shivered from the cold and the tickle sensation. He carried the ice along my lips and I felt them react to the cold.

He came very close to me and put his arms around me. He smelled of cologne and a popular body wash. He reached his hand with the ice behind me and I waited for contact. After a moment, he pressed the entire ice cube deep between my butt cheeks. I gasped and jerked again, but could not move myself away from the frozen crystal. The thrilling stimulus soon went numb as my delicate skin was frozen in place.

I breathed deeply and clenched my glutes to expel the frigid invader. Master Diablo smiled, inches from my face, and said "I think we've found a few other erogenous zones for you. It will be my pleasure to help you find and embrace all of them."

As he stepped away from me, I realized how aroused I was. I was standing naked, bound to the cross, in front of strangers who intended to molest me. The fear and excitement had lit the fires and this overtly sensual activity had added more fuel. I wanted to learn more - but I wasn't allowed to speak.

The Master walked around behind the cross and I anticipated the next icy shock. There was no sound or feeling, then I slowly realized that a soft, light stroke I could barely feel was moving up my right side from my hip. The pressure increased just enough for me to recognize the touch of a feather against my skin. It gently caressed the side of my breast and continued upward into my arm pit. It tickled. My arm spasmed but could not pull away. The feather continued uninterrupted, looping at the elbow and returning to the sensitive point in my underarm.