Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 02

Story Info
A special spa offers lessons in sexual adventure – and trust.
9.6k words
3.85
7.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You should read Part 1 first to understand this story.

Part 2.

I was struggling to absorb all of the shocking information that had overwhelmed my mind. My body was still coming down from the most thrilling experience of my life. Jim had lied to me and deceived me. He had been unhappy with the sex we'd had for years. He had tortured me with the flogger and let other men see me naked and lick my pussy and spank me. How could he do that? Didn't he love me? Didn't he respect me?

I turned my head away from him and broke into tears. My world, my life, had been ripped apart along some very important seams: my love for Jim, his love for me, what was proper in bed, what I really wanted from sex.

Jim was silent while I cried it all out. He spooned against my back and wrapped one arm around my belly. I didn't respond. I couldn't formulate lucid thoughts. Exhaustion overcame me and I fell asleep.

When I awakened, I was still in the room at The Oasis. I remember Jim helping me in the shower and the sting when he tried to dry my derriere. I remember trying to dress while stumbling in confusion. I remember all of the cast members of the day's performance waving goodbye at the door - Vicky, Emil, Hans and Sergei all beaming with pride. On the way home, Jim looked a bit concerned and focused on his driving. I assume my face was a blank, since my mind was.

I told Jim I needed time to think and went into our bedroom and closed the door. I wanted to recall the events of the day and try to make sense of them. I had been massaged and brought to orgasm by a stranger. I had masturbated in a strange bathtub. I had been stripped, threatened and spanked hard by two other strangers. I had been restrained, punished with a flogger, teased and sodomized by my husband, while he pretended to be a different man.

And, I had also been transported to a new world of sexual pleasure and satisfaction. Just the memories of the day's orgasms were enough to bring me to full arousal. Part of me desperately wanted to do it all over again. I knew I had been changed and could never go back.

Jim's face was full of concern when I came out of the bedroom. He was frightened that he had offended me. He couldn't read my mood because I didn't know what my mood was. "Let's sit down" I said. I had a lot of questions.

"First, was this whole birthday gift massage thing really just a way to trick me into doing wild, sexual things that I had previously not done?"

He didn't want to admit it, but that was the truth. He tried to put a better spin on it.

"Christy, darling, for four years I've tried to get you to experiment, to try new things in bed. I understand your reluctance and don't want to ever force you to do something you don't like just to please me. You seemed interested in erotic stories and films that include bondage and pain and submission, but you wouldn't try to experiment with me. When Paul told me what he and Maria did at The Oasis I realized that in a different environment, exposed to new opportunities and temptations, you might let yourself go and discover new pleasures. Did you discover new pleasures?"

He was certainly correct about that.

"Yes, Jim. I discovered and learned lots of new things - about sex and about myself. Most of it was wonderful. But, why the charade? Why the costume and funny voice and threats? Did you really shave your dick and balls just to fool me? You had me terrified. It would have been much easier and less emotional for me if I had known it was you."

He smiled because he knew he had me there.

"That's right. Much of your excitement today came from real fear - the pleasure came from real pain. If you'd known it was me you'd have to fake your way through it. Just acting scared and hurt. You'd miss the real, legitimate emotions. And you'd miss the fantastic pleasure that you obviously enjoyed. I have never seen you scream through an orgasm like that before. You passed out from an overload of pleasure. Wasn't that worth the earlier fear and pain?"

I didn't want to answer that question. It had been a day of extraordinary pleasure and physical satisfaction. I was sitting on the couch feeling fully sexually satisfied and content. But he had deceived me! He had truly frightened me. He had beaten me with a flogger. Was it worth it? I couldn't decide and told him I had to think about it. I could see he was disappointed. I slept soundly through the night, but with scary dreams. Poor Jim. I'm sure he expected some great sex that night, but I was too exhausted.

Two nights later, he dropped another surprise.

"By the way, part of the service from the Oasis was to record everything that happened to you and give it to us. I have the complete video on this flash memory drive they sent me today."

"Oh my God! You had them record me naked, being spanked, being tied up - and being fucked in the...? How could you do that to me? Give me that memory chip so I can destroy it. Did they keep a copy of it?"

Again, Jim seemed surprised by my reaction. He couldn't understand a woman's need for privacy in sexual matters. "But, Christy. What's the problem? This will be a great memory for us to share many times in the future. Surely, you appreciate how much you changed this week. Sexually, you are a new person. We can delete any scenes you want, but I want to keep the scenes with you being pleasured over and over. Your last orgasm was thrilling to watch. It made me so happy to give you that pleasure. Please. Can we wait a month and then decide what to do with it?"

I gave in on the video and made him store it in our home safe. In the following days, I recalled many of the events at The Oasis. My shock at being spanked - and the warmth that resulted. My fear when the master threatened me with the flogger. The sharp pain of the nipple clamps. The excitement of the cunnilingus from Sergei. The mind-blowing masturbation tub. The confusion of pain and pleasure when the flogger assailed my vulva. The world-changing pleasure of having a pulsing vibrator in my pussy while a cock filled my rectum.

Eventually, it was time to decide what to do about the video. Jim desperately wanted to keep it and I had lost much of my shame and disgust toward its contents. In fact, I had become curious about it. My memories of that day were, appropriately, mixed and uncertain. I wanted to know what had really happened from an objective point of view.

We agreed to watch it one Saturday afternoon when we would have time to watch the whole four hour performance. I prepared some sandwiches and snacks and we cuddled together on the couch with the laptop. It was a very eye-opening experience. I got to see the other Christy who had the courage to try new things and to even risk pain in pursuit of her goals. I liked her.

The video was very good quality. They had lots of cameras around my 'suite' at The Oasis and edited the recordings to be a continuous record of my day, switching from camera to camera as the action dictated. Watching Sergei's massage with his special attention to my pussy was certainly arousing. They had even recorded his question about 'more' with his tongue sliding between his lips. Watching my face contort in orgasm almost repeated the experience. I could recall the feeling of satisfaction as he carried me to the bed.

I was afraid of Jim's reaction to seeing me being fondled by Sergei and how much I had enjoyed it. I looked, and Jim was smiling broadly. I asked him how he felt about seeing the scene. He said he really did enjoy seeing me being pleasured by another man. Wow. I had never really considered that before.

He, then, explained one other aspect of the day that I hadn't known. He had been there, all day, in an observation room with the video equipment - watching me in real time. He had seen me expose my naked body to Sergei and say yes when he had asked me if I wanted more. He had seen Emil and Hans strip me of my robe, insert the butt plug, bind me to the cross and fondle me. He had sat there - and loved it!

And, I was enjoying watching the action and reliving the feelings of that day. I was very wet by the end of the massage scene, almost came watching myself in the soaking tub and then actually did come when I saw them strap me to the cross. I was reliving the thrills of that day and having only vague memories of the fear and pain. Even the spanking scene was an ambiguous memory. Yes, it had really hurt a lot. But viewed from the outside, the stimulation was obvious.

I giggled when 'Master Diablo' crashed through the door. It was obvious, then, that it was Jim. The silly mask and helmet and disguised voice seemed like a Halloween costume. But the video-Christy bound to the cross was obviously really frightened. Her plea to stop was absolutely genuine. I could still feel the echo of that fear - and the excitement it created.

The flogging scene brought home to me the reality of the mixture of pain and punishment and pleasure. Jim had swung the leather straps with enough force to sting, but not cause severe pain. He told me he had practiced on his own bare leg. I again felt the shock when he swung the flogger into my crotch and video-Christy screamed. I was panting just as hard watching the video as I had been at The Oasis. I found myself rubbing my mound through my pants. Jim noticed.

I was proud of myself for asking to keep faithful to my husband by prohibiting penetration of my vagina. It showed that I wasn't a complete slut. I again felt the fullness of the vibrator sliding into me. I watched my face blanch in horror at the mention of anal sex, and then my submission to the master's will.

I snuggled next to Jim and wrapped my arms around him as the final scene began. They had me strapped to the horse, helpless, immobile. He stepped behind me and began to penetrate my backdoor. My face on the screen was in agony - and ecstasy. The pounding continued onscreen and I found myself humping, thrusting against Jim's leg.

"Oh please Jim. Fuck me now. Fuck me right now. I am so hot. I need you inside me."

He quickly stopped the video and we stripped out of our clothes in seconds. He took me from behind - in my pussy - and we thrashed against each other. We both came within a minute and I relived the memory of that moment at The Oasis. It was spectacular.

In the following weeks, Jim and I often had sex and explored some of the things I had learned. I let him tie me to the bed and fuck me hard. I let him spank me. He let me spank him. We even tried anal, but it wasn't as thrilling as the first time. But, we were both enjoying our new adventures and I was happy that he had expanded my horizons. It had been the best birthday present in my life.

We watched the video occasionally to remember how bad and good it was at The Oasis - and inspire new, wilder activities. It was arousing, but also embarrassing. My inner sexual animal was on full naked display. I made sure the video drive was always locked in the safe. We had more sex, more often than ever before. It was a wild, wonderful time for both of us - while it lasted.

*********************************************************

A few weeks later we had dinner with Maria and Paul at their house. The conversation was stilted at first as no one wanted to bring up The Oasis. Finally, Paul broke the ice.

"So, Christy. I hear your day at the spa was very satisfactory. Is that true?"

It was no surprise to me that Jim had told Paul about my adventure. I was still a little embarrassed, but had come to accept my new sexuality and freedom. I decided to give Paul a bold answer and said.

"It was fabulous Paul. I assume you were the one who planted the idea in Jim's mind? You helped him to overcome his wife's inhibitions by deception."

Now, Jim was embarrassed.

"Well, yes Christy. I found The Oasis the perfect schoolroom to teach Maria several new skills. We have used The Oasis several times since and found that we learned new pleasures every time. I felt that you could also benefit from their treatment."

I was feeling used by the boys and their plot. Yes, I was glad that I had learned so much and rid myself of so many silly barriers to pleasure. Having Jim manipulate me was one thing. But, having Paul also pulling my strings was annoying. I decided to try to better understand all that had transpired. So, I asked Maria.

"Maria, dear. Were you also deceived and frightened into doing things for your husband?"

All three of them seemed shocked. I guess my feelings about controlling my own life hadn't been communicated very well.

"Oh, Christy." she replied. "That first time was terrible - and wonderful. Paul did trick me into trying some unusual and painful activities, but in the end I was glad he did. They still stretched my limits, but we learned some wonderful sexual techniques. I was glad to see your experience was that way too."

Then, Paul had to add the most intimate insult.

"I had spoken with Raul at The Oasis and their offer to have Jim play the master was the clincher. The two of you could have some wild, passionate fucking in an environment that encouraged it. But, at the same time, you wouldn't be technically cheating on your husband. And it sounds like it was a great success. It was so cute that you even saved your vagina for Jim."

What?!

I was furious. How did they know such a private, detailed part of my experience? I couldn't believe Jim would discuss that with Paul. Had he no sense of my feelings and boundaries? But how else could Paul have known about that?

Oh, shit.

"Have you two watched the video of my spa day?"

All three of them suddenly looked guilty. They didn't try to deny it. I burned Jim to the ground with my eyes. He knew he was fucked - and would probably never get fucked again.

I wanted to crawl in a hole to hide my shame. My friends had seen me in the most intimate, animalistic moment of my life. The screaming sodomy scene flashed before me and I physically cringed in shame. I could barely speak, but my rage made me yell the question.

"Where is that fucking memory drive right now?"

Jim quickly tried to sooth things.

"It's at home honey. In the safe. Just like you asked."

I wasted no time. "Get your keys. We're leaving. Right now!"

Maria sat with her head down - she'd just realized what they had done. Paul tried to calm the waters with "Oh, come on Christy. It's no big..." He froze when he saw my face. I struggled to control myself and not slap him.

At home, I opened the safe and smashed the memory chip to splinters. I threw the pieces at Jim and stalked off to the bedroom. He tried to follow but I slammed the bedroom door in his face - and locked it.

Then a new, more horrible thought. I pulled the door open and yelled in his face.

"Who else has seen that video?

He closed his eyes in shame. My stomach lurched.

"Who else?!"

He lowered his head and mumbled. "I was just so proud of you and how you faced your fears and overcame them and had that fantastic orgasm. I was showing off your attitude and actions - not your body."

"Who saw it? Surely the guys at the golf club would like some entertainment. Did you show it to them too?"

He stood still, his head down. His silence spoke clearly. Then he tried a half-assed excuse.

"It wasn't the whole video, just a few scenes."

"You asshole! You have shamed me in front of how many people? You were bragging about the great job you'd done tricking your wife into performing sex acts that you wanted. Then you showed them her naked body and watched her masturbate and be licked by a stranger and spanked and flogged. Then they got to see me getting fucked up the ass!?"

I was overcome with anger and started to cry. Jim stepped forward to hold me and I slapped him back.

"You will never, ever, enjoy any of those sex acts with me again. While I'm deciding what to do about this, you aren't getting anywhere near my body for any reason. Got that? Now go fuck off by yourself."

Alone on my bed, I cried for a long time. Thinking of the shame. Remembering that my boss David also played golf with Jim. He would have seen me screaming and coming and getting fucked up the ass. My 'friend' Maria had watched it and never said a word to me about it. How could my wonderful husband turn into such an idiot? How could he be so cruel?

The next morning, I stayed in bed and Jim left for work without a word. I called in sick and got busy. By 4:00, all of Jim's possessions that I could carry were stacked in the front yard. Some of the neighbors gave me inquisitive looks. The locksmith came and did his duty. I sat in the rocking chair on the front porch, waiting for the criminal to return to the scene of the crime.

He drove his car into the driveway and immediately recognized the pile of stuff in the yard. He just sat in his car absorbing the situation. I continued rocking with a glass of wine in my hand. After several minutes, he summoned the courage to approach me.

"Can't we even talk about this Christy? I was a jerk. I see it now. I am very, very sorry for showing that damn video to anybody. Paul kept asking me to show him and eventually I gave in. I really was proud of you that day. I stupidly thought that I was showing off the great, strong wife I had. I guess I was really showing off how stupid and insensitive I am. Please forgive me. I'll do anything to keep you. I love you."

I thought a moment to compose an appropriate answer.

"Insensitive? You think insensitive is the best description of what you did? Disrespect is a lot closer to the truth. Cruelty is closer yet. But, I think the right word is contempt. You had to feel contempt for me to show that video to the world. And it's impossible to feel both love and contempt for someone at the same time. So, I don't believe your professions of love. You may have loved me at some point, but that moment is gone."

I had to catch my breath. I was surprised at my own anger. There were tears in my eyes - and his. This was a man I had truly loved until yesterday. But, the shame, the shame.

"Go find somewhere else to live for a while. Take what you need from that pile. There's a tarp in the garage you can throw over the rest of it. Please have all of it out of this yard by Sunday. Don't try to contact me. I'll contact you when I have decided what to do. Right now, the only two options I can see are divorcing you or shooting you."

His head snapped up. "No Christy. No. Not divorce, I couldn't take it. I'd rather you shoot me. Then I wouldn't feel this guilt for years to come. Please call me when you've had a chance to cool off and we can talk again. I do love you and I am so sorry for having done this to you."

I got out of my chair, pointed toward the pile, and went back in the house. Then I fell onto my bed and began bawling again.

I did go to work the following day, but my work friends could read my face and mostly kept their distance. Charlotte, my cube-mate, eventually asked what she could do for me. I just said "No, thank you" and turned away before my tears started again.

Then Charlotte unleashed the next layer of shame.

"That's terrible what your husband did to you. A woman needs her privacy. Are you going to divorce him?"

I started to answer her question, but stopped before the first word came out. How did she know that Jim had done something awful to me - and it had to do with my privacy? I spun toward her.

"What do you know about what happened to me?"

"Oh, honey. We all saw the video and we all feel terrible for you. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you or punish that husband of yours."

I knew, but had to ask. "Who showed you the video?"

"It was David, of course. He says he plays golf with your husband. Is that right? He used his phone to record the TV screen when your husband played it."