All Comments on 'Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 02'

by TheRealDealer

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hindsight2020hindsight20205 months ago

3* for competent writing.

But rape does not turn me on.

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader5 months ago

Good writing but disappointed in how it ended with nothing about Maria's reaction to seeing the video with Paul salivating over the prospect of fucking Christy.

TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

She was too easy on the bastards.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Christy's boss David secretly recorded the video of her off of Jim's phone, then showed it to everyone in HIS office. That is, in HIS business. David created a hostile work environment for Christy. David probably committed a form of sex crime by copying the video without Jim's or Christy's consent. By showing the video to his female employees he also set himself up for sexual harassment suits from all of the women, not just Christy. Any lawfirm that deals in sexual harassment would probably take this on contingency. Christy would end up owning the place.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Yes, the revenge aspect was only to be expected. BUT... why so weak and pathetic? As part of his Oasis session, Paul should have been teased into a strong erection... then sodomised, with him screaming in pain and possibly pleasure. Then THREATENING to post the video does nothing! He should have had the public exposure that he and dumbo Jim had made for Christy. Paul no longer had blackmail leverage over Jim. So, where was the actual revenge? They should have then shown the video to Paul and Jim's work friends and at the Golf Club. That's what had been done to Christy. Oh, plus the holiday cottage should be immediately sold. There is no reason to retain Paul and Maria as friends. This is where the "revenge" all breaks down since it's so wishy washy.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Such a clever storey, very well written, but Paul should have had much more extreme pain. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Frank66Frank665 months ago

Like the way this was written- very interesting, but felt incomplete. No way she stays with her extremely immature and self-centered boy of a husband. Her pain and anguish and embarrassment were all brought out nicely, his regret, too, but then it stops. More revenge is needed- all his 'friends' and her boss, too, would think nothing was wrong if they stay together.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Works better in bdsm.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story telling but I feel Christy forgave Jim way too quickly after expressing how angry, hurt and

humiliated she felt after learning everyone viewed the sex video. Christy smashing Davids cell was the

most cathartic for me. Jim's actions made me very angry at him, I truly wish that Christy could have

prolonged the separation and really forced Jim to earned back what he took from Christy. I have to agree

with all the comments that said Christy was way too easy on the bastards!

I really enjoyed how RealDealer expressed Christy's raw emotions to Jim regarding her being exposed to

practically everyone she knew-what a fucking idiot Jim was to her! Compliments to RealDealer for ramping

up my emotions-strong writing.

thx RD

Dare

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The husband is a total dumbass, but she shouldn't have let him off the hook and should have made him clean up his own mess. I don't get why she didn't tell her husband about what she did to Paul. Just another secret to hang over the marriage. Her boss should have been fired and sued.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks5 months ago

Typical wife. A locked up little prude around her husband, but a perfect slut for her lover. If he gets a BJ at all, I bet it is by the ABC's; you know Anniversaries, Birthdays, and maybe Christmas if he gets her a "Great Gift".

shopratshoprat5 months ago

A little too much suspension of disbelief is required for this one for me. In the real world, Jim' s marriage would be over for even doing the video, let alone for telling his friends about it's existence and thus putting himself at risk for Paul to blackmail him into letting him see it or even have a copy. Jim apparently just got the idea to do the video because Paul did one of Marie. Doing the video without the wife's knowledge and consent is really bad, both ethically and legally. The fact that the spa allowed and enabled it without the partner's confirmation that she knew about it would be a major legal problem (civil and criminal) for the spa as well as for Jim. And even after having done the video, he could at least have kept his mouth shut about the video to Paul. There is no indication that Jim was blackmailed into doing the video. Had he not mentioned the video and just denied it's existence to Paul if asked, he could have have prevented the escalation to blackmail and thus the eventual total privacy breach. So, she's got to dump him. He's got the maturity and judgement of a teenager. Having said all that, the writing is pretty good. But for me, the plot just doesn't wash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous