Lessons at The Oasis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now to set the hook. I put my hand on his leg and looked into his eyes until he had to say what was on his mind.

He quietly said "You know, you and I should sometime get together and spend some time at The Oasis. I understand their couple's services are wonderful."

I enjoyed watching him get excited. I had noticed a slight bulge in his pants as we talked. Now it had surged. From the hunger in his eyes I knew I had him. I smiled and leaned in closer.

I started to crank the reel, feeling the line go taught. "W- W- Wow. That's quite an offer Paul. I'm honored, and frankly excited. If we can be totally discreet about it, I would enjoy spending time with you."

He smiled his lascivious smile. "I can make arrangements for us if you like. When would be a good time for you?"

"Oh, Paul. I'm unemployed so I have lots of free time."

"Well, I guess we'd have to schedule a weekday when Jim is at the office and Maria is on a business trip."

He pulled up Maria's business calendar and smiled.

"She'll be gone next Monday and Tuesday. Would that work for you?"

I smiled a naughty smile and pulled the fish into the boat. "I think that would be great Paul."

He started grinning and said "I'll call The Oasis and reserve a time for us. I'll text you the details."

Then, right on time, Maria walked in the door. Paul and I straightened up in our seats. He started asking me about my job search. I explained my presence by asking Maria for a shopping date on Saturday. We agreed to go to a lingerie store and buy some sexy things. I left with a big smile on my face.

Vicky helped arrange things at the spa. She comped me a few extra services since Paul was paying for a standard couples massage. Paul booked it for 1:00 so we could call it an 'afternoon delight'. He sent me the details and added "I can't wait to share pleasure with you at The Oasis." I saved that message in a file on my phone.

On Saturday, Maria and I spent an hour in the lingerie shop, trying on several thin, loose, revealing outfits. When I came out with a light green silk outfit with cutouts for my nipples and crotchless panties, Maria was thrilled and said "Oh, Paul would really like that one." I encouraged her to buy it, but she was too modest to try it on. I added it to my bag with great expectations.

To avoid any possible awkward encounters, Paul and I drove separately to The Oasis on Monday. He was waiting impatiently at the front door and gave me a long hug and a brief kiss on the lips. I just smiled.

Vicky showed us to our massage room and provided drinks and fruit. As she and I had previously discussed, she pulled the curtain across the middle of the room, separating the two massage tables. Paul started to object but I told him it was all right. Vicky advised us to strip and get on the tables, ready for the masseurs. I heard Paul sigh with frustration when he heard me disrobing. To make sure he got the message I mumbled "Geez, it's a little cold in here." I climbed on the table and spread a towel over my backside.

Two masseurs soon arrived. My old friend Sergei walked over to me and the guy I had called King Kong went to Paul's side. To make things perfectly clear for Paul, I commented on seeing Sergei again, and what a wonderful time he had given me the last time. I was sure to moan and sigh with every touch from Sergei. Near the end I quietly faked a small orgasm. From King Kong on the other side of the curtain I heard only slaps and grunts.

When we finished, the masseurs gave each of us a satin robe. Before I donned mine, I quickly put on the sexy green outfit that Maria had helped me buy. I swept the robe around me and left the top of my robe open to show a bit of cleavage. I pulled the belt tight to show off my curves. When they pulled back the curtain, Paul looked at me hungrily.

Vicky returned and led us to the BDSM dungeon, with the half-naked masseurs tagging along. "How would you two like to start? Pain or pleasure?"

I jumped in first. "I'm ready for both, but we should start with pain. Don't you agree Paul?"

"Sure, Christy. Anything you want." I noticed the bulge in his robe.

I didn't miss a beat. "How about we put Paul on the cross first and I get to punish him. I know that really excited me the last time I was here. I loved the way the pain grew into pleasure. I'd like to share that feeling with you Paul."

I'm not sure what Paul had fantasized about our time together, but this was not what he had in mind. He hesitated and tried to make up an excuse.

I had my lines ready. "I know you said how much you admired me for the courage and strength that I showed during my session. So, show me the same courage today and I'll give you the outcome you deserve later." I was especially proud of that last phrase.

Sergei and King Kong escorted Paul to the St. Andrew's Cross and pulled his robe off. I giggled at his embarrassment at being naked in front of me. His belly sagged and the erection that had tented his robe moments ago had gone a little limp. They strapped him tightly to the cross and placed a blindfold over his eyes. They had offered to gag him too, but I wanted to hear his cries and pleas.

"Did you and Maria use this cross when you were here?" I politely asked.

"Well, yes, for a while. But we had Maria on it, not me."

"Did you enjoy whipping or flogging her? Did that give you pleasure?"

"Yes, we both enjoyed it."

"It didn't seem exactly like that in the video you showed Jim. He said she seemed to be struggling. Is that why you showed it to Jim?"

"I just wanted him to see how great this place is - and obviously, it worked. Maria didn't really get into the punishments like you did. I had to get her off the cross."

"Was Maria there when you played it for Jim?"

"No. It was just for us guys. Besides, our session had many different activities than yours."

"Oh good. I'm glad you can have a new experience when you're here with me. And I will have a new experience of being the torturer. Vicky, which tool would you recommend to begin the treatment?"

She already had the flogger in her hand. "This is a good place to start" she said. Then, she and the masseurs left the room - leaving me alone with my prey.

I reminded him of the rules. "Remember, you can't say a thing until I release you. Any words and you will be severely punished." He opened his mouth to object, but then closed it. He knew the rules.

I approached Paul and let the flogger drag over his covered face. He shuddered and gasped. At that point, I really appreciated the difference between pain and pleasure. He would have the pain. I would have the pleasure.

I let the flogger slide down over his chest and abdomen, coming to rest on his limp penis. I gently swung it so the leather strands flipped under his balls and just touched his ass. I saw him stiffen. My grin almost hurt my face.

I started with modest slaps of the flogger against his sides and chest. He recoiled from the first few, but seemed to get used to it. I slapped his legs harder, letting the strands wrap around his legs to sting. He grunted, but endured it. Then I did what Jim had done to me - a gentle lash directly up into the crotch. Paul yelled and panted to catch his breath.

"Very good Paul. You have shown courage and strength to endure that first round. But the second will be a harder test."

His head had been sagging to the side, but it snapped upright at those words. A sound like "huh?" came from him. I recalled my own fears in my session when someone implied that worse was to come. Anticipation amplifies fear.

I swept the flogger much harder against his chest and he jumped within his bindings. The other side got the same reaction. His sides seemed to be the most sensitive since the flogger strands wrapped around to sting his back. I next attacked his legs, starting from the calves and working up in the same pattern as the first round. I wanted him to know where the last blow was going to land - and he did.

"Please! Not my balls. Please."

"But Paul. The greatest pleasures comes from the genitals. And now that you've spoken, you must be punished."

I swung the flogger up, hard enough to make him scream. Then I noticed his erection. The pain and fear were having the same effect they had had on me. My work was almost done. I pulled off his blindfold. His eyes were wide open and he saw me in my satin robe. I undid my belt and opened the robe. He stared at my body in the revealing green silk outfit.

"Now it's your turn Paul. What would you like to do?"

"Oh god Christy. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you so much. Let me off this thing so I can hold you and fuck you for the rest of the day. Please."

I instantly closed my robe and acted hurt.

"But, Paul. We can't do that. Did you forget that you and I are both married? Jim is your friend. Would you fuck his wife behind his back? What about Maria? Would she be OK with this? I don't think that would be right. I should leave now."

I turned and took a few steps before he bellowed at me.

"No. Wait, godammit Christy. What is this?

I turned back and smiled. "This is payback Paul. Jim told me about the bachelor party video and how you used it against him. You blackmailed my gullible husband to show you and everybody else my video. You didn't care how much pain it caused me. You showed Jim your own video of Maria being tortured. I'll bet she doesn't know that. And you came here today with the intent to fuck your friend's wife."

He just stared with his mouth open. I was on a roll.

"But after all the pain today, you deserve at least some pleasure. Let me help you."

I stepped forward and grabbed his sagging cock. "How about a hand job? Oh, sorry. You've lost your hard on. Don't you want a happy ending?"

"Fuuuuck!" he yelled and then fell limp in his bindings.

"By the way Paul. I've asked The Oasis to make two copies of the video of today's activities. One for my own pleasant memories and one for Maria so she can share in the fun. I especially liked the part where you pleaded to fuck me. Don't worry. I won't tell Jim about this. I wouldn't want to ruin your friendship."

"They'll release you from the cross after I'm gone. I need to get home because Jim will arrive soon. And after the excitement today, I expect to fuck his eyes out tonight. Bye, bye."

****************************************************

It's now almost a year since that day when my previous, limited sex life was shattered. Jim and I have explored our new sexuality every day since. Next Wednesday is the one year anniversary of that day. We have scheduled a full day couple's session at The Oasis. Jim has arranged some 'special services' with the staff, but hasn't given me any details. But, I did see him pulling the 'Master Diablo' mask and helmet from the closet.

There will be no video this time. I wonder if it will be as great without the fear.

**********

What did you think of this story? Please hit the rankings button and/or leave a comment to let me know.

It's the only reward that Literotica authors get for their work.