All Comments on 'Lessons Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, sure

Like there is some kind of "switch" in the mind that can, in an instant, completely change someone's personality and patterns of behavior that have developed over a lifetime. This is just crap. And really not very erotic.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Lol

You're the author so I guess you can make the story do whatever you want but you explanation makes absolutely no sense as does the rest of the story. This is lit so I'm sure someone will comment on how they get it with you doesn't mean the majority of us who don't seem to are wrong. If this is your fantasy then I hope you get to live it one day and realize that it isn't as hot as you thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
look at who favorited

the story that should tell how terrible it really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your explanation has a pretty fatal fucking hole in it. How can exhibitionism turning the switch on for one of the wives happen after both of them inform their husbands that after not wanting to have anything to do with sex, they both want to become swingers and hubbys need to like it or lump it?

The exhibitionism happened after they went to the club. Your explanation along with the premise for this entire story makes zero sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Whole Premise...

is still fucked up. Makes no sense. He needs to complain so it will end. What she said in chapter one. Then go home and divorce her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Seems to be clear so far!

The comments, to date, suggest that switches or changes in behavior make wonderful stories. The more extreme those changes the more drama, and the better the story...IF the changes are plausible!

The measure of an (erotica) author is NOT maximizing the number of well-endowed people having sex in convoluted positions for multiple orgasms in minimum time in exotic locales! It IS how well the unusual phenomena (apparent character or behavior shifts) are crafted to convince the readers they are perfectly reasonable...it is NOT easy to do, which is why there are few masters-of-the-craft!

This story never came close to the latter. I will repeat that the three chapters would have been better (but still, not great) presented as two (Ch1, then 2&3) or three stand-alone submissions!

Nice try...2*

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 10 years ago
Not believable

Nice writing, good action scenes but the story premise is weak.Wives personalities and attitudes don't change like flipping a switch. And the guys just going along with it and not shooting their ideas down? Well in the real world that doesn't happen... But, in an author's head, anything is possible. It's his story and he can spin it anyway he wants and if we don't like it? Well, we don't have to read it.

Go for it!!!

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3over 10 years ago
My Twisted Mind....

Thinks this is a fun story. I am an exhibitionist and wish my wife was. I would love to watch her(my wife) getting it on with another woman and walking around naked with me at an adult resort. Of course, she wouldn't have to stay with me. If I can have my fun, she can have hers. Alas, it's never going to happen.

Anyway, I like the story. Keep posting. I want to know what happens.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Better than the others.

I thought this was better than the previous two. Sex scenes were hot. It takes all sorts to make a world so I guess this is normal for some. Yes he is having second thoughts at times but he seems to be enjoying the rest of it, perhaps they go on to live happily ever after. 4*

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Fiction

I readers will appreciate that most stories posted on here are fictional, so need to go home and divorce a cheating wife. That course of action is for the author to write in to the story line. I like stories that provoke a reaction and engage in discussions. So the story encourages people to express their opinions on social acceptance and morality.

My opinion for this story is that wife has switched from bored, unadventurous wife to a sex kitten !

The husband is right to feel mixed emotions regarding seeing his wife with another man as he never wanted what is going at the swinging hotel for that weekend.

He just wanted his wife to be more sexy with him and not others.

This makes me think that perhaps she and her husband's friends wife may have been either engaging in a lesbian relationship or she has been sex out side the marriage. This may have been the result in her having a lack of sex drive at home !

So by giving her husband A weekend of free sex with others is a way to bring her 'new' life style for her husband to accept.

So perhaps divorce is likely when they get home !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Give the author a break!

The author presents a fantasy world that has some fantastic aspects and some personal reactions from characters that fit within "normal" expectations. The appeal of a story can often come from a resonance between the thematic fantasy and the reader's fantasies. You do the author and the readers a disservice if you insist that every story is to serve as a morality lesson in support of your own judgments and biases. That's why there are so many story categories on Literotica, to allow readers and authors to connect with shared fantasies, not to give voice to critics who would impose their personal preferences on everyone else.

StoryPal

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
Nice Tap Dance, Storyman

But that's all it is

"On the other hand, those of you that are enjoying the fantasy have probably figured out that the sudden change in the wife was triggered by the exhibitionism turning the switch on."

Since the exhibitionism occurs AFTER the switch, it CANNOT be the cause

This should be in Fantasy, not Loving Wives

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltalmost 9 years ago
Why

Delete all the comments on this chapter?

Can;t take rejection?

As I recall you got a TON of negative comments

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Such a sick story, even for a porn site.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

This whole set up of ... Is so completely one sided. Hubby just wanted to have sex with his wife more often.

Now, out of the blue she decides a swingers weekend is on order and tells him if he objects to anything the whole deal is off.

So far, through the first three chapters everything the husband has done with another person is because the wife told him to. He has not gone looking for any action with another woman on his own. For her to decide to fuck another guy without any discussion between them regarding how he would feel about it is pretty low.

Regardless of him not liking what he's seeing he's got to have to t in the back of his mind that if he makes one negative comment the sex stops. Pretty shitty catch-22 engineered by the wife here.

FseriesFseriesalmost 2 years ago

Yep. He should have left after the “rules” were laid down by a bitchy vindictive wife who’s fault this all was anyway. Time to divorce her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10456 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lessons Ch. 02 Previous Part
Lessons Series Info