Lessons in Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
She wanted Lessons in Submission from Dominant Alpha Man.
1.8k words
4.48
11.2k
7

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

'I like to put my cards on the table so I'm going to tell you what I am looking for and what I expect. Then I want you to tell me what you are looking for and we'll take it from there, okay?' He didn't wait for a response.

'I have a certain way, certain wants, desires and rules if you will. I'm looking for a woman, just like you, that I can train to be a good submissive. I have shown you the side of me that I want you to see -- the charming, flirty Jack but I do have a darker side, and whilst I can be soft and gentle, I am inclined to be more of a control freak, deciding what I want and then taking it. How does that sound so far?' he asked.

'Well it depends,' she said, 'on what your wants and desires might be and what it is you are looking for specifically I suppose.'

'Well I like the way you look, which is of course a very good start. You have done what I asked in terms of what you have worn for our meeting here today. Again a good start, but make no mistake, I will want you to do exactly as I say,' he replied.

'Well I understand that,' Lysette replied.

'Don't interrupt,' he snapped.

'Sorry,' she said.

He smiled, 'Just be quiet for a moment and listen.'

'You want specifics you said - well here goes; the first's thing is complete obedience - your whole desire should be to please me and your obedience and willingness to do anything I ask will achieve that.'

Lysette had never been subservient in any way to anyone ; she was always in charge, always the one to make the decisions at work and in her life and so the thought of being obedient to this man was a little odd but strangely appealing and erotic too. She wanted to ask just how obedient, obedient was, but she stayed quiet for the moment.

'When we are together,' he continued, 'you will dress as I tell you to dress, you will not wear panties in my company and you will be prepared to be fucked at any time and in any place that I choose. I am happy for you to be playful and flirty in public and I don't mind if you want to be flirty with other men because they are bound to look at an attractive women like you but, without my permission, you don't go any further than being flirty.'

'I will not ask you to do menial things like cleaning or cooking or anything like that as all my demands will be completely and utterly sexual.'

'I will routinely whip you whenever the fancy takes me with whatever I want to use which could be my hands, a bath brush or most probably, a thick leather flogger. The flogger is my favourite because it makes a particularly attractive set of red stripes on soft buttocks - do you have soft buttocks Lysette?' he asked, suddenly visualising this woman bent over.

Lysette opened her mouth to speak and was relieved when he went on, 'No, don't tell me, it's best if I find out for myself. I may want you to bend over a particularly hard bench in my apartment with your legs spread and the curtains open so that my horny neighbours will see me whipping your arse and pussy lips and you will beg for more.' Jack looked over at her, and enjoyed the look of mild shock that registered on her face and smiled to himself as he continued, 'You will also beg to be allowed to stay there exposed to the world because you know that it pleases me when you show yourself off like a slut. I may leave you there for fun or even ask my neighbours around, inviting them to use your body in any way they want to. I will supply all the tools and then sit back and watch the show and we will both love it. Oh and it's best that you know that after they have used your body for their pleasure, you will be punished severely for being such a slut. Mmm delicious,' he said.

'You will suck my cock whenever and wherever I want you to and you will service all my friends in any way that I choose, because you know that it will please me if you do.'

'How does that sound so far? Have I shocked you or are those lace panties of yours dripping wet,' he asked, smirking.

Lysette felt incredibly shocked and virtually speechless, but more by the fact that what he had said had turned her on so much and he was right, she knew that she was wet.

'Shall I go on, Lysette?' he asked, studying her intently, 'or is that already too much for your feminine sensibilities?'

She was silent.

'Answer me,' he demanded.

'Please continue,' she replied.

Jack had become a little blasé about all this. The advert on the sex site had proved to be useless. It wasn't the quantity of contacts but rather the quality that had been disappointing. He'd been approached by a number of women from the advert, and most of them just wanted or needed a good hard fuck. He could get that any time but to Jack a submissive woman was a special woman. He wanted to find that someone that he could train to become a true submissive, someone that would learn to follow his instructions, someone whose needs he would fulfil, someone he would respect and care for and that would fill all his needs too.

Jack had almost dismissed the message from Lysette, but something about the words she used, something about the way it was written just made him curious so he decided that he would at least go through the motions and if it didn't work, then, well it wouldn't matter.

'Good girl,' he said, 'a few more specifics since you did ask for specifics.' Jack had never said so much to any of the women that had come before Lysette, but hell he really liked the look of her and, he wanted to see her reaction so he went on. He would just see how shocked he could make her.

'I do like anal sex and I like to use vibrators. I have a rather splendid collection and I like to use them all. But don't worry, I will use plenty of lube before I push the very big ones into your arse and if it pleases me, I might have a vibrator in your arse and another in your cunt at the same time so you must be prepared for that. You must never, never cum until I give permission and believe me, with a vibe rammed in your arse and another one vibrating in your pussy you will find it almost impossible not to cum - but if you do without my permission,' he grinned, 'there will be lots of punishment, so better not disobey me.'

'Of course, you do have a little say in what happens to you,' he said, smiling at her benevolently.

'Thank god for that,' Lysette thought, still a little overwhelmed by his words.

'You can tell me your hard limits. I mean if there is anything that you definitely don't want to do, or have done to you, and we will agree on a safe word in advance, a word that you can use to make everything stop.'

'So, everything clear. Any questions?' Lysette nodded her agreement.

'No questions and yes, everything is clear. Oh yes, there is one question,' she said, 'how obedient is obedient?'

You will carry out all my instructions fully and immediately without question. If you hesitate you will be punished. You will not be insolent or petulant, such behaviour will be punished. I haven't decided at this stage but I may ask you to call me Sir or Master.'

Lysette couldn't help herself and she sniggered.

Jack was very serious as he looked up at her sharply. 'Something amuses you Lysette?' he asked, his voice laced with considerable anger.

She didn't say anything.

'Answer me Lysette,' he demanded.

'No sorry, nothing funny,' she stammered. Shit he was serious; she couldn't imagine calling anyone Sir or Master.

'Think about what I have said, it's important that you like the sound of the specifics,' he said chuckling. 'It will be a big change for you, giving up control, having to completely please a man without question. It will be like a journey of discovery, but if it's truly what you want, then I expect that you may find it all rather liberating.'

'Okay now, your turn. Tell me what you are looking for Lysette.'

He could see her hesitate.

He waited for a few moments 'Do you want to feel a man taking control of you, making you do things?' he asked her.

'Yes, I think so,' she replied.

'And do you want to be tied up, your arms and legs stretched out like a giant cross on a bed and your wrists and ankles restrained so that you are completely helpless?'

'Erm, yes, I think I do,' she said.

'But you are not sure?' Jack asked.

'Yes I'm sure, it just seems odd talking about it this way,' she said.

'Better that we both know what the other wants, isn't it?' he asked, 'and if it turns out that it is what we both want -- then please don't worry, we will both get very hot and horny then.'

'So Lysette, tell me what else?' She was still a little hesitant.

'Do you want to be whipped,' he asked her, 'do you like the thought of pain on that lovely soft back side of yours?'

'Yes,' she whispered.

Have you thought about having the attentions of more than one man Lysette, this won't be lovey--dovey, it's much more likely to be rough and ready, are you sure that's want you want.

'Oh yes,' she replied, feeling stronger now, 'yes, I'd like to try everything that you have described; I want to experience it all.'

'Good,' he said, 'now I want you to go the ladies and take off your panties and bring them back to me. If you are not back within say ten minutes, I'll assume that you don't like what I have said and you'll never hear from me again. But if you do come back, I'll want to know your hard limits and your safe word and then we can make a start right away on your very first lesson.'

She just sat there for a moment, trying to take it all in.

'Go on then,' he urged, 'off you go.'