Lessons in Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Lysette wants lessons in submission Chapter 3.
1.1k words
4.51
10.6k
6

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Jack watched Lysette walk away. She moved so well and what a figure; an hour glass shape, nice big breasts small waist big ass all shown so well in the tight dress that he had told her to wear. He began to wonder if he had said too much. Had he been too shocking, should he have moved more slowly, had he frightened her away? He realised with a stab of surprise that he really wanted her to come back. Based on all the things that he discovered about her during their earlier conversation and her reactions to the 'specifics' she had requested, he felt vaguely intrigued to note that she could be just what he was looking for.

Meanwhile, Lysette walked over to the ladies room and into a cubicle and after pulling down the seat she sat on top of it wondering what had just happened.

She thought through what he had said and the way that he had said it and realised with some surprise and a degree of trepidation that it was exactly what she wanted, he was what she wanted and she loved the sound of the demands that he would make. It was a bit scary giving up control so utterly, but wasn't that what she wanted? She felt so damned horny now she just wanted to do it, to try it all.

She took of her soaked panties and pushed them into her bag and then unfastened another button on her top, she felt slutty and wanton and it felt good.

He saw her walking back and felt a warm flood of relief wash over him.

'That was quick,' he said, as she returned to her seat, putting her bag on the floor.

'Did you do as I asked?' he said.

'Yes I did,' she said, and she leaned forward to reach her handbag, knowing that he was watching her. She felt glad that he would be able to see more of her breasts. She pulled out the little bundle that was her wet panties and handed them to him.

He brought them up to his face and inhaled sharply, 'Thank you,' he said, 'and yes, I got the little extra flash of your cleavage. I can't wait to see all of you. I'm going to assume, because you are back here and in record time, that you want to proceed with me on the terms that I have described and that not only do you have an idea of what to expect, you are looking forward to it, correct?' he said, looking up at her.

'Yes,' she said, 'you are right, I want this.'

'Are you ready to tell me your hard limits?' he went on.

'Yes, I already know what I don't want. I don't ever want to be gagged in any way,' she said, and looked at him for a response.

'That's fine,' he said.

'I don't like pee or pooh, so anything like that is definitely out and absolutely no canes,' she said, waiting for his reaction.

'Yes, all of that is okay, shame about the cane; I think you may grow to like that, but no matter.

What about a safe word?' he said.

'Well, I couldn't really think of a word,' she said.

'Well then, I suggest mercy, it's a good word, but only use it if you have to. Okay, well seems like we are all agreed, I have a room in the hotel at the end of the walk way here,' he said, pointing up to the sumptuous Radcliffe Hotel, 'shall we go?'

'What, now?' she asked.

'You said you wanted to try everything and there really is no time like the present unless of course you've changed your mind already? It's quite alright if you want time to think about it, I'm not going to push you, we can arrange to meet up some other time, maybe.' Jack said, preparing to be disappointed.

'No, No it's fine,' she said quickly, 'I just didn't realise it would be right now, but I'm very happy that it is now so yes lets go.' Her heart was hammering in her chest, she felt nervous, wondering what would happen, but very excited too.

They walked down past the shops and into the hotel lobby and getting into the lift, Jack pressed floor ten, the executive floor, and his cock tingled at the thought of this woman who he was now certain would be his new sub and he smiled to himself thinking of all the things he would make her do.

Once the lift was in motion Jack told Lysette to turn around and hitch up her skirt. 'I want to see your arse,' he said. She did as he asked and he reached out and fondled her back side, stroking it softly.

'Now come closer and turn back to face forward, ' he said quietly,' push yourself right up to me to the side and then dip forward a little - I just want to see how wet you are.'

As she bent over, he put one hand on her back and pushed her down further and plunged two fingers into her wet pussy, working them around.

'Oh,' she murmured.

'Mm, yes,' he said 'gorgeously wet.'

At that moment, the lift slowed, it was floor six and as the doors opened, he pulled her body up straighter and moved her skirt down in the front to cover her pussy and his fingers which he kept moving a little inside her. The doors opened and two men got in.

'Good evening Jack,' they said, eyeing Lysette, both grinning, 'lovely evening.'

The doors closed again and the lift resumed its journey and Jack pushed his fingers into her harder, rubbing her clit from front to back, then pulled them out, pinching her clit tightly as he withdrew. A small moan escaped her. She moved to pull down her skirt at the back but Jack grabbed her hand and pushed the skirt back up. 'I'm sure the guys will appreciate a quick flash of your lovely arse as we leave the lift,' he whispered into her ear.

When they reached the tenth floor, both men turned to Jack and one said, 'might we see you and your very lovely friend later?'

'Quite possibly, quite possibly, we'll see,' Jack replied, knowing that they were hoping for a show or better still an invitation. 'You know how to reach us,' the other one said. Can we look forward to hearing from you; we'd love to get to know your new friend.' He said pointedly looking her over from her very low cut top down to her short skirt.

'Maybe,' Jack said, noncommittally.