Lessons in Submission Ch. 10

Story Info
Final Preparation for the Gang Bang.
1.9k words
4.77
7.5k
1
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Raw and Explicit so over 18's ONLY

Starting this story at Chapter One will make it more exciting as this delicious tale of Dominance and Submission builds and builds......

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

This time Max continues to prepare Lysette for the Gang Bang

Readers, please note that over the various chapters this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Gang Bangs , Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter Ten

'You had your chance, Beautiful,' Max said, 'but now you are completely mine.'

Max moved to secure each of her wrists to a pole at the far end of the bench and then went back to banging on the end of the butt plug and her pussy lips.

'Just making sure it's firmly in there. Are you ready for the next one yet?' Max asked chuckling.

'I think you've been quite good so far so it's time for a little treat. He went across to the black case on the table and pulled out a large head wand vibrator.

Flipping the switch, he moved it all over her pussy lips never actually touching her clit. She tried to writhe around to get the thing closer to the little nub but it was useless, she could hardly move and she realised it was all part of Max's torture.

'I don't think youve got those legs open wide enough for my taste and your pussy lips are just too close together, covering that clit. I'm guessing you want to feel that vibrator on your clit, don't you Lysette?' he asked smiling broadly, loving the tease.

'Oh fuck yes, yes please,' she squealed.

'I love it when a lady says please,' Max said 'especially a beautiful lady. Now, let's think about this.'

'Well, to achieve that we are going to have to open those lips nice and wide to get that beautiful cunt and especially the clit fully on show. What do you say Lysette?' he asked.

'Yes, oh yes, anything,' she replied, desperate for the feel of the vibe on her clit 'Jack, do you agree?' Max asked.

'Oh yes Max, a nice wide open cunt is my favourite kind of cunt,' and both men laughed.

'No problem,' he said and he began to wind rope around the very top of each of her legs. Then he rummaged around in a his case and pulled out two large rubber bulldog clips which he attached to the ropes which he then in turn attached to the ropes around her legs using a slip knot. He pushed his fingers around her pussy lips pulling on them in order to attach one of the big bull dog clips to each side of her pussy.

'Those clamps should provide a nice little pussy bite Lysette, ok?'

Lysette nodded her head; she loved that little bite as he called it.

Then Max pulled on each slip knot and her pussy lips splayed open wide, exposing her clit completely.

'How's that Lysette, beautifully slutty. Does it feel good?' he asked as he reached down and pinched her swollen clit. Lysette jumped.

She loved feeling so open and vulnerable, her clit standing up, begging to be touched, yet still she wondered what might happen next.

'Now look at that Jack, what a beautiful sight.'

Jack stood up and moved in closer to look 'Mmmm, oh yes, that does look marvellous,' he said.

'But you know, she really is such a slut, she loves showing her pretty cunt off like that. Just imagine if those ten guys where here now Lysette, wouldn't they all get a lovely show, mmm, and I bet you would love it. I think she is going to need to be taught a lesson now, what do you think?' Max asked, already knowing how Jack would answer.

'Sounds right to me,' Jack replied 'what's your plan?''I do hope that you are planning to smack her clit and make it lovely and tender' Jack asked.

'Oh yes, smacking that lovely cunt and particularly the clit is definitely good training and part of my plan.' Max said.

'What do think Lysette, 'would you like your cunt smacked hard, or shall we all go home?' he asked, knowing she would agree to anything and knowing she would do whatever he wanted, it was so horny.

'Yes, yes, if you think so,' she said 'whatever you think is best.'

Secretly she loved the thought of it; a jolt of pain followed by a lovely sting of pleasure.

'I think she needs a good hard slapping and fortunately I've got just the thing.'

Max went back his box of tricks on the table and pulled out a long thin rubber paddle and swished it through the air a few times. I'm going to go to work on her cunt for a while, lots of smacking and slapping. For that little clit I'll use the crop but I'll use my hand and the flogger at some point. I'm going to suck on it too, you know how much I love to lick a juicy pussy and she is particularly wet, isn't she, the gang boys are going to love sucking on that, especially when the training is complete. She can take some biting I assume, I love to bite and chew that clit, make her cum and cum. Then we can take turns flogging her arse later when the big plug is in place, that should drive her crazy. But for now, she will have to take the clit slapping.'

Lysette whimpered.

'Sounds perfect,' Jack said grinning 'I'm going to love watching your cunt get a really good hard slapping so what do you say Lysette, do you want to please me and take it all from Max like a good girl? Do you think that you will love it too?'

'Oh yes Jack, if you love it then so will I,' Lysette said slightly breathless.

'Mmm, so the harder the better, mmm?' Jack asked her almost nonchalantly.'

'Mmm,' Lysette replied.

Jack was determined to show Max just how submissive his woman was.

'Come on, answer me properly Lysette, how hard do you want that cunt smacked?

'The harder the better if it pleases you,' she said and Jack beamed. 'Very hard will please me and you too I expect. So Lysette, what do you say to Max,' Jack demanded.

'Please Max, smack me hard.' Lysette said, a little anxious about how hard, hard would actually be.

'Since you ask so nicely it will be my absolute pleasure,' Max chuckled. 'You have got her trained well Jack, very well. I can tell you are looking forward to it Lysette, so let's make a start.'

True to his word max slapped and smacked her pussy and clit firmly and relentlessly over and over with the paddle, with his hand, with a flogger and she gasped and writhed, but the truth was she loved it. The attention, the stinging feeling, the delicious caress he gave her in between in each stroke, but above all she knew that Jack was loving it and Max too, probably.

Then he stopped.

'Now I think we can try that vibrator again, your clit will be supremely sensitive now,' and he brought it out and played it over her clit and she cried out. Within moments she had cum.

'Oh dear Lysette has cum. Who gave permission for that? Did you Jack?' Max asked.

'No, I certainly did not,' Jack said, feigning annoyance.

Max repositioned the vibrator directly over her clit once more and within a few minutes she had cum again.

'Naughty girl,' Max said, 'Jack, she just won't stop cumming. That big clit of hers is really very sensitive and she is so wet now. He pushed the big vibrator back over her clit and he kept it there, buzzing.

Lysette was almost out of control; her nipples clamped and deliciously squeezed, her arse so full with the vibrating plug, her pussy lips pinched in the clips and her clit so very sensitive from all the attention from Max's hands and flogger and now the vibrator was singing over the little nub. Oh god, she was cumming again.

Jack watched her, delighted at her complete submission to whatever he wanted, even if it was to allow another man to whip her cunt and bite on her clit. He loved it and watching Max control her pleasure was marvellous.

Max loved it too. He bent his head down and took her clit into his mouth and licked and sucked on it so, so gently, and all too soon she was cumming again.

'No, no, yes, yes,' she moaned, shaking her head from side to side. She was losing it completely; she had never felt so aroused, so hot.

'Time for your full size butt plug now Lysette. Are you ready?' Max asked. 'Mmm?' she said, not really hearing what he said and not really caring either.

'I'm so glad, because you are getting it in that big hole whether you like it or not.'

'Abso-fucking-lutely,' Jack said. 'Ram it right into her hard.'

'Oh don't you worry, I will.'

And Max pulled out the original plug and coating the tip of the new, much bigger plug with some lube, he positioned it and proceeded to use his hand like a hammer as before to tap it in, inch by inch. Next he pulled off the bulldog clips and pinched her clit hard, twisting it between his thumb and forefinger.

'You love that thick plug, don't you?' Max asked her.

'Well now, it's time to feel my hand on that lovely pussy as it's so really nice and wet, obviously you liked the paddle treatment. You'll see that my hands work well together,' and he dragged one hand over her very wet pussy lips and clit then followed with the other hand, then spanked the whole area and then repeated the action. Lysette was in heaven.

She was almost lost; her heart was beating so fast, her breathing was ragged, her breasts heaved and rose up and down as she tried and failed to calm herself.

Her body was on fire, the sensations, rich, powerful, exquisite and just as she thought she could take no more, Max stopped.

Once Max decided that the training was complete, he pulled up a chair to the end of the bench and spent some time just eating and licking her pussy, slowly sucking and gently biting on her clit. Jack was watching every move, stroking her, encouraging her while Max was making her cum over and over again, she simply couldn't stop. It was exquisite. She was so wet, everything was wet, the bench, the ropes, the vibrator, she was shaking and so, so sensitive, but in a strange way, this more gentle attention calmed her.

Lysette clearly loved it all but she told them breathlessly that she wanted to feel a cock inside her.

But Jack wouldn't allow it. 'We've got to save you now for the gang,' he said grinning.

'Another time Beautiful, another time,' Max said.

_________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, hope you loved it .. if you did... 5 * is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. If you are into, Cuckolds and Big Bulls I suggest you check out another of my series The Wife The Bull & The Cuckold for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess