Lessons in Submission Ch. 09

Story Info
Lysette starts preparation for the Gang Bang.
1.8k words
4.57
6.4k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Raw and Explicit so over 18's ONLY.

Starting this story at Chapter One will make it more exciting as this delicious tale of Dominance and Submission builds and builds......

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

This time Lysette begins to be prepared for the Gang Bang

Readers, please note that over the various chapters this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Gang Bangs , Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP

_________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nine

Once in the room Jack introduced her to Max, who was a big brutish looking man yet extremely attractive with close cropped hair, startling blue eyes, lots of tattoos, big arms and very big hands. He was very smartly dressed in a full three-piece suit with a white shirt and blue tie. She looked around and realised that Max had transformed the room. There was a large, padded table in the middle with two tall, free-standing posts at each end which had various ropes and cords dangling from each one. A black case sat to the side of another smaller table which had various implements lined up on the top.

'Well, she is all yours,' Jack said, 'do whatever you like to her.'

'Thank you, yes, I'm sure I will.

Max knew that he was perhaps a bit of a sadist, although he wouldn't hurt a woman just for the sake of hurting her - there had to be a reason for it. In his mind, there was often a very good reason.

When Max thought about sucking on nipples, his mind went to how his sub would feel if his sucks turned to bites. His mind, moved easily between the joy of spanking and flogging and how much the sub might enjoy the variations. He had all the tools to inflict the maximum passion for both him and his sub, and he was always keen to use them.

Max suspected it was mostly because he had all the equipment that Jack had invited him to help with the training for his new sub. Although Jack was a generous man, he knew him to be a show off too, so Max suspected that Jack was looking forward to watching his woman take some passionate punishment.

Well Lysette, it's very good to meet you. Jack has told me all about you and how much you like the life of his submissive, is that right?'

'Yes, that's right. I'm just as surprised as anyone but yes, I love it actually,' Lysette said truthfully.

'I'm very different to Jack, but knowing how keen you are,' and Max chuckled to himself, 'Jack has asked me to show you some extra, possibly harder domination than you are used to. Jack assures me that he is very much looking forward to seeing you take all I have to give you, just like a proper submissive should. So are you ready for it?'

'Yes, I think so,' she said.

'Good, good,' he said. 'Right, come over here.'

Lysette ambled over to where he was standing.

'Nice dress,' he said as he stroked down over the shoulders of her dress and played his fingers slowly along each side of the low v-neck.

'Thanks,' she said.

Then all in one motion using both hands he ripped the dress right down the front and roughly thrust it off her shoulders and she stood in her cupless basque, stockings and heels, surprised at the act and his obvious strength. He leaned in and grabbed a hold of each nipple and squeezed it in between a finger and a thumb, pulling and twisting hard. Then he pulled down the straps of the basque.

'So, when I say come here, I expect you to get to me in double quick time, have you got that,' he said and went back to twisting and pinching her nipples, but harder this time.

'Yes, yes I've got that,' she breathed.

'Get up on the table there,' he instructed.

Jack was sitting in an armchair that had been moved very close to the table for the purpose of viewing the proceedings. She looked over at him and he nodded and gave her an encouraging smile.

'To start with I'm not going to fully restrain you because Jack tells me you are good at following instructions without question, so I'm going to give you the opportunity to do that. So just lie back, put your hands behind your head and open your legs,' Max said, and she did as he asked.

'Mmm,' he said 'you're right Jack, a very fine looking pussy, I'm so looking forward to eating that later, but first I'm sure we can make it look even better with a bit of my special attention,' and he grinned.

Max picked up one of her legs and pulled it up in the air, raising her back side off the padded table and forcing her upper body flat back on the table.

'I'm afraid I've got to use some ropes here to help to support your legs, ok?'

'Sure, ok,' she said.

'Good girl.'

He wound some rope around her ankle and secured it tightly to the post, and then he reached down for the other ankle and did the same thing, securing it to the other post.

Then Max picked up each post and moved them further and further apart in opposite directions, which opened Lysette's legs wider and wider. Then, using some kind of ratchet, the height of each post was extended so Lysette's pussy and arse were now completely lifted off the padded bench and her legs were spread as wide as possible. Her pussy was wide open and fully exposed. She couldn't explain why this treatment made her feel so aroused but she knew she would be wet.

Max pushed the padded table back so just her upper body rested on it and then he came closer to inspect his work and stroked his big fingers across her open pussy. Lysette wriggled.

'Mmmm, very good,' he said 'nice wet cunt, my favourite.'

He went over to the table and picked up a set of nipple clamps and pinching and pulling on her nipples firmly, he fixed each clamp in place leaving the very ends free and then he leaned down and sucked on each protruding nipple.

For Lysette it was a delicious situation, fully on show for Jack and this handsome stranger and a nice bite on her nipples. She was both anxious and aroused.

Max went back to her pussy.

'Now let's see how you are feeling,' and once again he stroked his big fingers over her pussy lips, but this time he pushed a finger into her.

'Oh yes, so you like the clamps, that's made you a bit wet hasn't it? I'm so glad you like the clamps because there are lots more of those to come. But first, to really focus your mind, I'm going to use this nice large butt plug which he held up.

He produced some lube from nowhere, coated the plug and moved his fingers around to locate the little puckered hole and then, after pushing the meaty vibe into the very tip, he rammed the plug in hard, pushing nearly all of it into her in one go. Lysette gasped.

Then Max reached across her and with the palm of his hand proceeded to tap hard on the end of the plug just like a hammer on a nail and pushed and tapped it all the way into her arse. He kept on slowly tapping the plug for a few minutes with each stroke getting harder and harder, forcing the plug further and further in, occasionally catching her clit with his hand.

Lysette could feel herself becoming more and more aroused; closer and closer to the edge.

If this was torture, just keep it coming she thought to herself.

Then he reached down and flipped a switch and the plug came to life and the vibrations rocked through her.

Max looked over at Jack. 'Lovely arse Jack, just right for all sorts of things as I'm sure you know. But an arse like that can always take a butt plug in readiness for a thick cock of course. The one she has now is a bit small but it's still very good practice for the next proper size plug. I think it's probably twice as thick, which should be quite good practice for all the arse fucking she is going to enjoy at the gang bang. I hear some of those cocks are huge, how many are there did you say?' Max asked.

'Ten,' Jack replied 'and one of them is Jimmy Jones.'

'Oh wow,' Max chuckled' 'you really are going to enjoy yourself aren't you Jack, you must be really looking forward to it.'

'Yes, I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing her take them all, especially Jimmy.'

'Yes, I've heard about him, the size of him I mean, but don't worry, she will be ready,' Max said. He removed his tie, undid a couple of shirt buttons, loosened his waistcoat and slipped out of his jacket which he hung over the back of a chair.

Jack loved the thought of Lysette's lovely ass being fucked by the gang, he could hardly wait.

Lysette couldn't help noticing the muscles along Ma's arms clearly defined under his shirt; there was something very attractive about his obvious strength.

Max moved to the side table and picked up a wide flexible rubber paddle, moved back to take aim and flipped it down on Lysette's pussy, catching the end of the butt plug. Lysette gasped. He tapped it up and down over her pussy lips and the butt plug. Lysette gasped again and, after a while, instinct made her bring her free hands down to protect herself from the onslaught.

Clever Max knew that would happen, of course, and he dropped the paddle and picked up her hands and restrained each wrist securely to posts at the other end of the table.

'Sorry, sorry, I couldn't help it,' Lysette whispered.

_________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, hope you loved it .. if you did... 5 * is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters will be posted as often as possible as it catches up to current. If you are into, Cuckolds and Big Bulls I suggest you check out another of my series The Wife The Bull & The Cuckold for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess