Lessons in Submission Ch. 11

Story Info
A full-on dirty story of hot Dominance & raw Submission.
1.9k words
4.43
5.5k
3
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Raw and Explicit so over 18's ONLY

Starting this story at Chapter One will make it more exciting as this delicious tale of Dominance and Submission builds and builds......

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

Readers, please note that over the various chapters this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Gang Bangs, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP.

The event was to take place at the Gordon Road Boxing Club. It had been closed for the evening and taken over by Jack and his Arab friends.

It was perfect because there were practice benches all around the edges of the big room, there was a boxing ring in the middle and one or two padded massage tables, relaxing music played in the background. Jack waved to his Arab friends who looked comfortable seated around a small dining table with table cloth, ice bucket and glasses in the far corner of the place, slightly out of sight.

Jack had purchased some skimpy lingerie for Lysette; a quarter cup bra, which meant that her big breasts sat on top of the material and her long nipples were protruding over the top and a small thong which hardly covered anything at all. Earlier she had tried them on along with her stockings and high heeled shoes to show Jack. She looked stunning and Jack knew right then, without any doubt, that all the men would be keen to have her and so tonight would be a huge success.

'Excited?' Jack asked.

'Oh yes, I am very excited.'

'Good, I know that you will love it, I can't wait,' Jack said with grin. 'I can't wait to see you exposed and fucked by all those big cocks, gorgeous,' he murmured.

Lysette put on a long tie-belt mackintosh to cover her body and the skimpy outfit and they had made their way over to the boxing club.

Once inside, it was obvious that the ten men were all there. The lights had been dimmed and the music played in the background. Each man looked over at Lysette.

One man stepped forward and shook Jack by the hand.

'You didn't exaggerate man, she is gorgeous. Is she prepared for what's coming?'

'Oh yes, she's very excited, aren't you Lysette?'

And both men looked at her.

'Yes, yes,' she said smiling 'I am really excited, can't wait.'

'Oh Lysette, this is Mr Jones, he is the boss here, so do as he says, ok?'

'Sure thing,' she said and Mr Jones moved away to join the others.

Now Jack spoke up loudly.

'Good evening gentlemen. This is Lysette. It is her fantasy and mine, that she enjoys the pleasures of ten men in a gang bang. You can do exactly what you like to her.

'Get the coat off,' someone shouted.

'Let's see her tits,' another voice said.

Jack chuckled. 'Well I can see you are keen, so let's get this off you Lysette.'

Lysette looked around the room at the big men. A few of them were black but they all looked big and well built and toned. She felt herself becoming aroused at the thought of all those hands and mouths and cocks.

Jack removed her coat and for a moment she stood still and quite in the middle of the space.

Fleetingly, she thought back to Max and all the attention that he had bestowed on her pussy and clit and how sensitive she felt now and how much she wanted this.

Then it began. The first man approached her and he took her mouth in a passionate kiss. He leaned behind her and unclipped her bra and dragged it off her. Her big tits bounced free and immediately he fastened his mouth to one of her long nipples. It was the signal for all of them to join in and as Jack melted into the background she felt another mouth biting her other nipple and other hands on her backside. Her thong was ripped off and fingers thrust inside her pussy.

She is so wet, someone shouted, got to have me a taste of that. I want her on that massage table, another voice called... and hands picked her up and carried her over to a massage bench and once her back touched the fabric of the table, the men crowded around, all wanting a feel or a taste of her body. Her legs were pushed in the air and thick fingers thrust into her wet hole. She felt her clit being licked and chewed, both her tits were being squeezed and her nipples bitten and sucked and more fingers were pushing into her arse. Lysette wanted them to go slower; so many marvellous sensations, she wanted to feel them, all of them.

'These tits are fucking awesome; I'm loving these long nipples,' a voice shouted.

'Yeah but that pussy, mmm, and a lovely big clit to really get your teeth into,'another voice said.

Hands and fingers were touching her everywhere; stroking, probing, pushing. Her body was already aroused before she had arrived here and now the sensations were so hot her body was so sensitive, she couldn't focus, there was so much and every touch seemed to take her closer and closer to the edge.

Then a hard cock was nudging at her lips and she opened her mouth and took the huge cock deep in her throat while her hands wrapped around its base. She was manhandled down the table and her legs pushed up and in the air further and she felt the tip of a big cock begin to slowly work its way into her very wet pussy. After what seemed like just a few thrusts, the cock was out of her pussy and at the entrance to her other hole and it began to slip slowly into her arse, inch by glorious inch. The other gang members, all naked, moved in even closer to get a good look at Lysette being so royally fucked as the big cock moved slowly back and forth, pounding Lysette's lovely arse.

She still had mouths on her nipples and hands stroked and touched her everywhere. Even as the big cock thumped away in her arse fingers were pinching and twisting her clit. She couldn't help it she climaxed moaning loudly. This just seemed to spur everyone on.

She felt the balls tighten on the cock in her mouth and a hot spurt of cum filled her mouth and throat.

'Hell, that was brilliant,' the man said, 'fucking awesome.'

Lysette smiled and another cock appeared at her mouth and she grabbed it with both hands.

'Get under her man,' a voice said, I want to fuck her pussy while you are fucking her there and the cock moving in her arse stopped.

Somehow, the table and her body were manoeuvred by other sets of hands and a male body slid onto the table and under her. Hands grabbed her hips and the arse fucking resumed. Then she felt another cock push into her wet pussy, fucking her with the same rhythm as the cock in her arse.

There was a loud moan and the cock in her arse shot his load and the pussy man followed soon after.

'What a lovely cunt... beautiful,' he said, and then it was someone else's turn. She was lifted as the next man manoeuvred himself under her, positioned his cock and thrust straight into her now well lubricated hole, and just like before, a second cock pushed into her wet pussy and the two moved in unison fucking fast and hard this time. There were still men watching and waiting their turn and they seemed unable to keep their hands off her as they pinched and squeezed her clit.

For Lysette it was a world of sensations; every hole thoroughly filled with thick hard cock, nipples chewed and bitten, clit squeezed and pinched; and the added bonus of Jack watching, a big smile on his face.

Jack circled the table, watching Lysette being so thoroughly fucked and he loved it. He wanted to shout instructions; pinch her clit harder, bite and twist her nipples, but he managed to keep quiet. He saw his foreign friends move their seats in closer and they both seemed very happy to watch Lysette taking it all.

When the fifth and sixth cocks were ready to take their turn, Jack couldn't help noticing that Lysette's cunt was now dripping with cum. Such a horny sight and it got even hotter when one of the next guys decided to get up on the table and fuck the deep channel between her tits.

The tenth man turned out to be Mr Jimmy Jones and he seemed to have her body to himself for the moment as the others had moved back to allow the big man space. He moved up close to Lysette and said, 'Well Lysette, are you ready for me?'

'Yes. Oh yes, I'm ready,' Lysette said breathlessly.

'I'm going to fuck your mouth first then I'm going to get some lovely sloppy seconds in your arse and your cunt which should be big enough for my cock to slip right in without any trouble by now.' She felt the huge cock at her mouth and she opened up, struggling to get her lips around the enormous shaft. But she managed it and soon she was sucking and licking with such relish, squeezing his balls and pumping the base.

'Stop,' he said, 'or you will make me cum and I don't want that just yet.'

He moved down and began to slowly probe her pussy lips. Even after all the attention and all that cum, her pussy was still stretched by the enormous girth of Jimmy Jones's cock. He thrust the shaft in and out of her hard, whilst he fingered her clit, squeezing and pulling on it, making Lysette moan loudly.

By now, one of the men was hard again, and she felt another cock pushing into her face and mouth and she grabbed it and sucked on it hungrily.

'She loves it, man, that big cock of yours has finally found a big enough pussy,' one of the men watching said to Jimmy Jones.

'I can't wait to see you sticking it in her arse, or trying to.'

'I remember she liked it hard,' someone else said.

At that point Mr Jones decided an arse fuck was a great idea. He man-handled her legs and pushed them right back. Two men came forward to hold them in place for him. Her back side was in the air, fully exposing her arse, cum dribbled out of both holes. It was a sight to rival any porn film without a doubt. Jones slowly forced his huge cock all the way into the welcoming hole, helped by the slippery cum already there. He rocked back and forth and pumped in and out while sliding his fingers around her pussy and clit. Soon, another load of cum shot into her.

Thanks for reading. 5* is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed reading this, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters are well ahead but will be posted as often as possible here as it catches up.

If you are into, Cuckolds and Big Bulls I suggest you check out another of my series The Wife The Bull & The Cuckold for another ongoing story with lots of heat.

Cheers!

Jess