Lessons in Submission Ch. 12-13

Story Info
A full- on dirty story of hot Dominance & raw submission.
1.5k words
4.71
5.6k
2
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Lessons Chapters

This is Raw and Explicit so over 18's ONLY

Starting this story at Chapter One will make it more exciting as this delicious tale of Dominance and Submission builds and builds......

When Voluptuous independent Lysette decides to look for a dominant Alpha Male, she finds handsome forceful Jack who loves to control his subs using all sorts of methods. Lysette soon realises just what she has been missing as she gets her intense Lessons in Submission as well as an avalanche of sexual adventures.

Readers, please note that over the various chapters this story may jump categories as it includes, BDSM, Gang Bangs, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Sex in Public, MMF Sex, MMMF sex, DP

Chapter Twelve

The men in the gang all seemed to love it and kept each hole filled and hard fucked as if they were on a mission. By the end of the evening Lysette had cum everywhere, as well as a big, big smile on her face.

Jack brought her a wet towel and cleaned her up as the gang members all seem to fade away, mumbling their thanks as they left.

Mr Jones came over to Jack and shaking his hand thanked him profusely. 'You were right man, what a lovely, lovely woman, and what a good fit,' he said and he laughed. If ever you want a repeat performance, just let me know.' and he smiled at Lysette.

'What a spectacle, Jack. That was really marvellous and Lysette, did you enjoy yourself my dear?' Kaseem asked, moving forward.

'Yes I loved it,' she said, 'it all went so fast, too fast.'

'Did you enjoy it Kaseem,' Jack asked, 'and what would you like to do next?'

'Well Jack, I can tell you that tonight we have had a very good time, it's exactly what we had in mind, a real life porn film, so thank you, so very sexy. We were delighted at the way she seemed to love it all and then watching her take that enormous man was excellent, he really fucked her hard and she seemed to love that too. All that cum, mmm marvellous. So for the next time, we have some family here on a visit and with your permission, we would like to introduce them to Lysette, because we are certain that it would be a real treat for them to have an English woman such as Lysette. They will be fighting over her lovely breasts and arse, although they will all get their turn,' and he grinned, 'if that's ok with you of course? So why not come over to our hotel suite sometime soon and if Lysette can wear that outfit exposing her breasts from the start, we would be very delighted.'

'Of course,' Jack said, 'I'll make sure she is ready.'

'Sometime soon ' Lysette thought to herself. Although she was tired, she couldn't believe that she felt so aroused by the prospect of doing something like this all over again.

Chapter Thirteen

Why was she so nervous? She'd played with Jack so many times now and as far as she could tell, she had fallen in line with all his wants and desires however kinky and on the edge they might be. His wants and desires - she smiled to herself, how the hell did he know that coincidently, and happily all of those wants and desires, fully coincided with her own?

They hadn't met for a while. He had business to attend to he had told her, and he had to go away for a short while. Usually completely confident when Jack wasn't around, Lysette worried that he was with someone else. He had left strict instructions about what she could and couldn't do.

Lysette Brown was a public relations specialist and a manager in a large blue - chip-company with offices all over the world. She was attractive, confident, self sufficient, financially affluent as well as all around independent, but for Jack, she was a fully compliant submissive. She had explained her work role to Jack and he had agreed to make an exception in terms of her dress and behaviour while she was at work. Aside from time spent at work, she had definite rules to follow.

The first rule concerned what she should, or shouldn't wear wherever she was - including out with friends, grocery shopping, in fact everywhere. Skirts and dresses only and No knickers... ever. Hold up stockings with hi heeled shoes or boots.

Next was sex, she was to think about sex and fantasise as much as possible. She could flirt with other men, flash her tits and pussy if at all possible, she could let them feel her up put nothing more. She must masturbate everyday but always stop before allowing herself to climax. Max, Jack's super dominant friend, might pop in to check up so she needed to ensure that she complied with Jacks wishes.

Actually she loved complying with Jacks wishes. It made her feel closer to him somehow and she really did love that feeling of closeness with Jack. He was actually very caring she decided, clever, attractive and intelligent too.

She realised with a stab of concern that she was very fond of Jack.

Damn, what if he had found someone else? The thought of retreating from the life of a submissive, Jack's submissive made her feel.... what was it, frightened? No she wasn't frightened of anything much. Concerned, maybe - annoyed, possibly - but that would not get her anywhere? Then she realised that the thought of not having Jack and not having the life of a submissive made her feel.... empty and that was alarming. She realised, it was that prospect of possible emptiness that was making her feel nervous now.

She gave herself a good talking to. She told herself that Jack was probably very fond of her too. She thought back to all the times that they had played and all the times that he had told her how pleased he was and how well she had done. He showed her off to other men. That was his thing, she knew that now. He liked to have her for himself but more often than not he wanted to see her used by a series of others. He had never asked her for permission, never even discussed it with her but she realised quite early on that he filmed everything where possible, particularly if the scenes were played out in his luxury apartment. Lysette didn't mind. She liked to imagine him watching them back getting hot and horny all over again and so she performed for him every time in the best possible way that she could.

Time spent with Jack was usually a surprise - a good surprise although sometimes he did give her a little warning. Today he had just said that he wanted to see her and that he had missed fucking her.

She could certainly live with that.

It really would be good to see him again. It felt like it had been a very long time but as her mind wandered back to the last time, she realised that it really wasn't that long. In fact, it had only been about four weeks since she had been fully involved in the gang bang. As she thought back she could see it all in her mind's eye... Jack had arranged for 10 big cocks... well 9 big cocks and one huge cock to fuck her every which way whilst he watched. She remembered how it had all started; Jack had brought her some very skimpy lingerie that he wanted her to wear underneath a big raincoat. Once they arrived at the designated place and Jack told her to take her coat off, all the men crowed round her and she could see the hunger in their eyes but more importantly perhaps she could see the absolute heat in Jacks eyes. She knew that he loved to show her off. He loved that he called the shots and he was 'giving' her - his woman, to them as a gift.

'Can we undress her,' they asked, looking at Jack for approval. 'Be my guest,' he replied, 'just do whatever you like, she loves it.' The men didn't need telling twice... they dragged the bra off her and virtually tore off her panties and like a pack of sex starved wolves they began to devour her sexually, mouths fixed onto her hard nipples, fingers probed her wet pussy and mouths everywhere - she loved it and Jack clearly loved it and smiling broadly moved off to take up his position on the side lines.

_____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading. 5 * is marvellous, comments are great too!

If you enjoyed reading this, make sure you see the rest of the series! It is ongoing and new chapters are well ahead but will be posted as often as possible here as it catches up

If you are into, Cuckolds and Big Bulls I suggest you check out another of my series The Wife The Bull & The Cuckold for another ongoing story with lots of heat.