Lessons in Swing Pt. 02

Story Info
Swapping for oral play heats things up.
13.1k words
4.88
5.4k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been created by Ana and Brukalius who share this account. This story is the result of an ongoing erotic roleplay we are writing together that we are happy to share with you all.

Background fun fact 1

Our story world is very similar to the real modern world with a few major differences. A few generations ago an alien civilization called the Paralus made contact and integrated with human society. The Paralus are a peaceful people that communicate as much by scent as words, although they learned to focus more on words with the human population. They contributed wonderfully to technological advancements that included the elimination of most diseases and the stabilization of earth's ecology and climate. Culturally, the Paralus are a warm and physical race. Touch and intimacy were critical to their wellbeing and their scents often encouraged that in their partners. Their arrival lead to a sexual revolution across the world and many of the unions brought children bearing traits of both races.

Now it is not very common to see a pure Paralus as their population was a small fraction of the human population, but it is not exactly rare to run into someone of mixed heritage. The incredible Roselyn is one such being with some unique aspects in her biology.

Lessons in Swing Pt. 02

Brukalius —

Rickett's attention was drawn to the sound of his wife's orgasm. The sound... that lovely sound never failed to send a rush of endorphins flowing through him and he felt it now even stronger than usual. There was a sense of desperation and intensity to it that was difficult to accomplish and he looked Bailey over anew with plain admiration on his face. She hadn't even broken a sweat...

Rickett's cock now pulsed visibly through the fabric of his pants with every second beat of his racing heart. His body yearned to join her in that orgasmic bliss as it had so many times in the past when hearing that triumphant sound. Feeling Roselyn back at his sensitive ear, he shivered as her words even if he couldn't take is eyes off of the aftershocks ripping through Rachael's body. "Yes... it is your turn," he growled letting his hand finally slide down Roselyn back to cup the firm swell of her ass. With Rachael's orgasm clearly going beyond kissing, he would hold back no longer.

Rickett felt Roselyn's hand in his hair controlling his head and his mind reacted instinctively as it triggered a surge of submissive feelings. He hated and loved how well Rachael had trained this response in him. He had tried to do the same to her with some effect, but she had been relentlessly diligent with her training. If she took hold of his hair and he did not submit, he would find his wife cold to him for hours if not days. If he did submit, she would be reward him with every ounce of her skill. Faster and more enthusiastic submission was met with more intense rewards. He had seen dogs trained with less than half the diligence and consistency she had put into him.

Rickett had felt an intense urge to switch to option one as he watched his wife cum all over Bailey's chest. He had wanted to push Roselyn down on the couch tearing into her hose and take her, but that melted into an overwhelming desire to please Roselyn in any way she wished. She made it very clear that she wanted to do one of his most favorite things and he obeyed without hesitation. Honestly, he would probably obey without question even if he was in the middle of topping her.

Rickett stretched out on the couch the best he could as he stared up at the glorious sight above him. His eyes drank her in as she revealed herself to him and exactly how well he had done in kissing her. His chest heaved in anticipation and he found himself biting his lip to keep from sitting up to close the distance. She was so gorgeous and her confidence ratcheted her attractiveness up even higher. As his excitement grew, he became aware of his own scent rising up to meet hers. He felt embarrassed at first at the bittersweet smell, but he remembered her telling him she enjoyed it. Taking a risk at pleasing his mistress... god... she had just held his hair for a few seconds and he already viewed her in this role. Rickett lifted his arms above his head letting more of his scent travel up to mingle with her's. He liked having his arms up when doing this kind of play anyway so he could caress his lover's body easier.

Roselyn's words drove the submissive spike deep into Rickett and he nodded vigorously, his eyes starting to burn with a fervor to please her. They only flicked once to Rachael and Bailey as they sat across from them positioned to enjoy the show. That satisfied look in his wife's face sent another spike of determination in him to equal or match it in Roselyn's. He would not be out done in this. He was confident in his tongue work.

"I see it mistress. I see your glorious sex needing attention. Please..." He swallowed hard the burn of shame that came from begging. It was easier without an audience. He hadn't anticipated this feeling, but it was irrelevant. He WOULD please Roselyn. "Please let me give you pleasure. Please use me to cum harder than my wife thinks possible. Let me show your wife how to please such a perfect pussy."

She was sinking down and he drew a deep breath in case she left him no room to breathe. He could hear a familiar growl from his wife on the other couch as she was forced to listen to him beg another woman to use him. He meant every one of those words with every fiber of his being, but that growl sent chills down his spine. He had no time for thinking of Rachael though as Roselyn's scent sent heat surging to every extremity. Then she was there and his tongue pressed forward to meet her.

Rickett's tongue made contact with Roselyn's sex as she settled down and he moaned out half of the breath he had intended saving. To him, she tasted even better than she smelled and combination of both senses saturated in her became everything for the moment. Rickett's arms rested on both of Roselyn's thighs and his hands gently caressed the fullness that was ample bottom, but his focus was underneath.

Flattening his tongue to increase the surface area, Rickett swept it up over her clit and through the seeping slit of her entrance. He tilted his head back a fraction, rubbing the tickling whiskers of his beard against her thighs as his tongue completed its path. Reversing course, Rickett made his tongue sweep along Roselyn's swollen left lip gathering her womanly nectar with its passage. With the circuit complete, he took her essence into his mouth and swallowed. He let out a little groan as his hips subconsciously humped upward, depositing precum into the front of his pants and boxers that spread into a visible wet stain. Again, his tongue quested out in the same circuit except for the other side as he greedily cleaned the mess he had made.

Rickett didn't have the mobility to clean Roselyn's inner thighs that he could feel rubbing her moisture onto his cheeks and chin, so he moved to the next stage in getting her ready for his tongue on her clit. Ricketts tongue caressed her clit softly before this time sliding deeper into her entrance to scoop out more of her nectar. He rounded off the lick by gently capturing one of lips between his own and sucking before releasing. Again and again he repeated that motion making sure to only lightly caress Roselyn's clit to prime her for him. Rickett found he could breathe through his nose if he tilted his head back to its maximum, but each breath, laden with her essence he sucked in threatened to overwhelm his senses. Only his commitment to pleasing his mistress before he could be allowed release kept him from simply yielding to the need to cum. If she touched him though. If ANYTHING touched him as he grinding up into the empty air it was over.

He focused on the signals her body was giving him, letting his hands be his eyes as they slid over her ass and up her thighs to her back. His hands wrapped around her body, feeling the swell of her lower breasts he had denied himself touching thus far. His hands shifted, cupping each breast as he pressed his tongue as deep into her as he could make it go. He writhed his tongue in her as his hands firmly squeezed his lover's chest. He enjoyed the feel of her nipples stabbing into his palm and moved to gently pinch and roll them between his fingers as he let his tongue play over her clit once... twice... three times. He could feel her close to breaking as she trembled above him and he backed off of her nipples and clit.

Cupping her breasts again, squeeze and thrust into a sucking of each one of her swollen labia. No more clit touches except for that of his bearded chin as he leaned back to breath. It was almost time to go in for the kill and he was going to drive that killing blow home mercilessly into as long of a chain of orgasms as possible.

Brukalius —

Rachael felt Bailey enclose her in her arms and she clung to her as aftershock after aftershock quivered through her. "Thank you," she whispered feeling the vertigo of her orgasm mixed with being suspended settle down. Rachael nestled her head in Bailey's powerful shoulder as she felt her lover continue to stimulate her into more moans and convulsing aftershocks... What was sex going to be like with this woman?!

Rachael weakly welcomed Bailey's kisses by sucking her tongue in and trying to hold it even as it seemed to take complete possession of her mouth. She was so sensitive as her body tried to recover and Bailey did not relent in keeping her off balance. She was putty in Bailey's hands... if only Bailey would... would... She wanted to make Bailey feel good too and she was more than primed for it. "Bailey... I want..." She found herself sitting down on the couch and being turned around. The sight before her pulled her together unlike any of her efforts so far.

Roselyn was preparing to do that! That was her throne... a soft whine escaped her throat as she tried to lean forward to rise but was pulled back against Bailey's chest. Rachael's already hardened nipple betrayed her as it stiffened itself to its limit trying to greet Bailey's hand that closed over it. Bailey' hand sliding down to her slicked crotch turned her whine into a soft whimper. The direct stimulation felt so good she could die and somehow Bailey's taunts intensified the burn in her loins. He was hard, and she was so beautiful and confident standing there about to steal her throne.

Then Rickett's words reached her ears and couldn't believe what she was hearing. He was begging her to let him please her... Bailey was the dominant one and she was dealing with her wonderful manhandling... she didn't think she had begged... yet... But to submit so willingly. The words burned her ears and she felt her breath catching over the low growl that rumbled from her throat. She could... she could... do what? Ruin the perfect ecstasy Rickett was anticipating. He was beautiful down there ready to do what he did best. Here she was practically spread eagle as this incredible woman threatened to get her off again. She had just been about to ask to see Bailey's cock so she could pleasure it!

Roselyn shot Rachael a smug look as she descended placing herself squarely on top of Rickett's face. That look scorched her and sent her face flushing red with a mix of anger and an insane blast of lust. She almost hated this woman and how she pressed her, but she admired and possibly had the bud of other wildly inappropriate emotions starting to form. Most of all she wanted to get her biggest strapon and rail that woman until neither of them could move.

Abruptly, an orgasmic smell, heavy with the scent of lilac and rose saturated in what Rachael could only describe as woman pressed to her face. Little bolts of lightning arced down Rachael's body to her groin still being mercilessly toyed with by Bailey's talented fingers. Opening her mouth to ask what Bailey was doing only intensified the scent as the bolts doubled and tripled. Rachael's body tried to shift back from the overwhelming scent and she found her bottom rubbing on... That isn't... no... NO... She knew it was big and had even seen the unbelievable bulge in her shorts, but...

Rachael rocked back on Bailey's bulge again and felt her inner walls clench as she imagined something of that size stretching her out. Rickett was pretty big... but... She breathed in trying to clear the lusty haze in her head and more bolts of pleasure from the scent. Oh yeah... delicious panties... The pleasure from the fingers on her clit were driving her wild and she grinded back harder on Bailey's bulge.

Rachael wanted clothing off. She wanted to feel that incredible cock against her bare skin. She wanted to make Bailey feel what she was feeling and she wanted what Roselyn was feeling. Greedy thoughts made her grind back harder as Bailey's words echoed her inner desires.

"Yes Bailey! He is going to make her cum," she growled as she lifted her ass off of Bailey and reached back trying to unbutton Bailey's shorts. "His fucking tongue is the reason I married him and your wife is going to understand why very soon." She pushed Bailey's hand away from her face as she abandoned the frustrating button of Bailey's shorts to seize the hem of her dress and yank it up and over her head. Rachael's breasts fell free of the lose confines of her clothing and bounced before coming to a perky rest on her chest. Her own areola were slightly smaller than the eyeful of Roselyn's she had seen earlier, and her hard nipples were thicker pink buds. She pulled the strings on the sides of her thong swimming suit letting the fabric fall free of her body.

Resting now nude in Bailey's lap, she made little grunts of effort as her hands returned to Bailey's stubborn button behind her. She almost screamed in frustration, as she felt Bailey's shaking chest quietly laughing at her efforts. "Please Bailey!" she moaned feeling Bailey's mouth and hands now roaming her nude body. "Bailey, if you only knew half of what I am thinking of doing to that cock of yours right now you would tear those shorts off instead of laughing at me!"

Ana —

"That's it... mmmm, good boy," Roselyn cooed softly, leaning forward a bit to arch her back, grinding gently against his tongue. placing her hands on Rickett's bare chest and rubbing her delicate hands across them, the well-moisturized digits feeling so nice and soft against his skin. His widened tongue felt incredible, and he clearly knew how to use it, making lazy circles around her labia just to get her started off. Rachael was looking both a little crestfallen and venomous, but she didn't seem close to saying pineapple, clearly relishing the competition internally. For her part, Roselyn didn't see it as a competition, so much as a way to draw out the carnal appetites of their new swinging friends. Everything was going well so far.

"Oh...OH!... Oooo... fuck... that's nice~." Roselyn was more than a little surprised at just how skillful Rickett was off the bat. He said he enjoyed eating pussy, but... this wasn't a technique or style she'd experienced before. Long, roving licks as he compassed her whole snatch, teasing at her clit and dragging at her inner folds without really ever touching her love button. His hands roaming her ass enhanced the experience, enjoying the feeling of his gentle caresses along her thighs and back as well. The tickling feeling of his beard against her inner thigh was an oddly delicious spice to it all.

It wasn't an exaggeration to say that Roselyn was already approaching the edge of orgasm when she first sat on Rickett's face, but he quickly had her slicing up towards new heights. She wondered at first if it was just happenstance, but quickly realized he was doing this deliberately, quick laps around her clit before coming back up for air, rolling around her lips and tunnel before returning for more quick rounds- it had to be on purpose! And God, was it working.

"Mmm... Ooo... yes... please Rickett... Mistress needs it..." she whispered, feeling that twinge in her core growing ever tighter as he teased her, his hands sneaking ever higher in his slow, methodical explorations with his hands. Suddenly, he seemed to strike, his tongue burying into her core at the same time his hands seized her breasts and squeezed her nipples, pawing at and mauling theme before squeezing those big soft areola. Roselyn climaxed hard, tensing up and exploding over his face as she arched and groaned for him, eyelids fluttering as her eyes rolled back, her stockinged toes curling against the top of his head.

Her hips bucked against his face, thighs trembling just a bit, and the strength went out of her core a bit, finding herself leaning forward, hands to either side of Rickett as he returned to teasing her. Rather than coming down, Ros felt as if he had simply placed her on a new plateau, suddenly cognizant of the mountain looming above her.

"Mmmffff... s-someone's being a... NNN...very naughty.... hah... boy. NNNF... He's really good at this, Bailey!" She whimpered softly, a huge smile on her face. The strength seemed to be draining from her hands as he continued to toy with her nipples and pussy, egging her higher, and teasing the wire tighter. "Nnnnf.... two can play at that game, and Mistress wants to see her new toy. It looks like it's having a hard time down here~."

She unzipped his pants with out much preamble, pushing them down and letting Rickett's cock finally free. Roselyn was pleasantly surprised by how thick he was- just a touch off of Bailey, but a very nice size, and one she immediately developed hopeful plans for. Big cocks were great, and no one could compare to Bailey in her pussy's eyes, but her ass... There were some buttons that were easier to hit with a shorter pole. Even as she was delighted by the size and cut shape, that smell hit her, wafting off the gobs of leaking pre.

Ros almost came again right there, a shiver going through her as she crept forward. The way it was standing and twitching, Roselyn could tell Rickett was on the brink, and she wanted to tease him a little.

"Oh my... look at you... nnnf... twitch. You must really be enjoying my pussy," she said huskily. Her hand reached out, gently pulling his balls away from his shaft, a teasing finger rolling his nuts around her palm, pulling down oh so gently, preventing him from climaxing before she allowed.

"Haah... nnnf..." Her warm breath washed over his cock, while she placed gentle kisses around it. Every sigh, every coo, every whimper of need he induced she fed back to him. "Can you feel what you're doing to me... nnn...naughty boy... nnnn... s-stirring your Mistress up... driving her crazy...fuck and you smell so good..."

She inhaled deepley, the rich dark chocolate scent sending shivers down her spine. It wasn't the direct clitoral stimulation she wanted, but it was enough to set the fuse for her. "Haah... I can't resist... I want your cock, Rickett... I want your cum... give it to me, please..."

With that husky whisper, she released her hold on his balls, her mouth opening and latching onto the head of his cock. The explosion that followed was to be expected, but what he might not have expected was the way Roselyn swallowed it and kept sucking, her tongue playing at his cockhole, prying it open and applying the most incredible suction mid-orgasm, like she was going to drain every last drop out of his balls.

Ana —

Bailey's head cocked at Rachael's growling, a grin on her face as she declared he'd definitely make Roselyn cum, his tongue being his strongest card. She let the panties fall out of her hand when Rachael pushed them aside- they'd served their purpose. She could see the flush in Rachael's body, feel the heated need coming off her pussy. She didn't need to be held anymore- she was ready to be pleasured.