Lessons in Swing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't the most powerful cum-fueled orgasm she'd ever had, but it was delightful none the less. She could feel herself still more than ready for more though, and started to bob her head on Rickett's still sensitive cock. His profile said that normally he was good for a couple of hard climaxes before needing to recharge. She wondered if she could improve on that? Or maybe ruin his next two orgasms, just so his final orgasm would be truly obscene? She rather liked that plan, fingers dipping to gently massage his balls and ass as her lips continued to work.

Roselyn was quite proud of her abilities at suction, with a well-trained pair of lungs and devilish tongue that could melt any cock that entered her mouth. Her true style and expertise lay in applying pressure directly to the balls, whether internal, as she was now, or external.

For now, she was lightly massaging him, not wanting to push too hard into her more esoteric skills just yet. She didn't want to use up all her cards on the first go-around. She could feel Rickett return to his relentless teasing strategy, and it was terribly, terribly effective, but she was fairly sure she could keep up with him at this intensity.

Could he raise that intensity? She wondered, feeling his hands roaming over her ass and thighs, making her pussy twitch. Ros had a feeling that the answer was a definite yes, and she looked forward to what he would do, sighing around his cock with a lewd moan as he continued to tease her. Her pussy twitched again against his tongue, it felt so good... maybe she should just let him do this to her forever? He'd relent eventually, right?

Then she felt the hands sneak back through her thighs, reaching around her lower back and holding her in place. She felt the slight gusts of air on her anus and realized his grip was locking her forward enough that she couldn't deny him air if he misbehaved. Then she felt his tongue starting to work on her clit, those first slow circles whipping directly around her clit and pulled off his cock in shock.

"OOooo! Ah... haaah! Righ... NNN... right on my... Oh fuck... my clit... NNNN... cumming!" She cried out as he suddenly went for the jugular, relentlessly swiping her clit with his tongue, and causing her body to convulse. Her pussy spasmed over his head, her toes curling and eyes rolling back as she came brain-meltingly hard while he was flicking his tongue. Her grin was wide as he pushed her through, forcing her bucking hips to reign in, and then, even though she was still spine-tinglingly sensitive, he continued his assault.

"AAAh! N-n-n-oooohoho! W-wait it's s-still- AAhn! Oh fuck... OH FUCK!" She cried out, then went silent and taught, her mouth gaping silently as another mind-clouding orgasm exploded on her quite quickly after the first. Now she squirted powerfully into his mouth and over his face as her legs practically vibrated from the feeling of her climaxes piling on top of one another, her head arching back as her eyelids fluttered.

"NNNNNNNG! N...No... n... not MORE...aaaah.... HAAAAAAaaaa!" She cried out, powerless as Rickett trapped her body in a series of brutal, shattering climaxes.

Rickett discovered through some trial and error that Roselyn's favorite was hard sucks with his lips surrounding her clit and gently nibbling it, while inside his mouth his tongue gently worked at the top. Her second favorite was long, hard, rapid licks grinding against her clit and the region around it.

Roselyn felt her eyes refusing to come down, her mouth hanging open and drool coming out one side of it. Her strength was leaving her, and her head had fallen in the worst place- right next to his balls, where his heady nutscent continued to waft over her, adding fuel to the fire. The fingers of one hand still wrapped around his cock, feebly trying to get him off, but it was clear this was a losing battle and she couldn't keep up at all.

"NNNNNNffff.. that's... haaaah....the ninth....nnng...t-time...c...can't sh...shtoooop..." she drawled, her hand going a little limp as she continued to twitch and convulse in Rickett's hand. If this was a match, then it was pretty clear Roselyn was KOed by Rickett's incredible pussy-eating!

Ana —

Bailey gave a moan as Rachael started to worship her cock, the thick veiny pillar twitching as her tongue and lips worked against it. She moaned softly as those small hands stroked around the massive shaft, up and down as she tried to nibble-kiss her way to the top. Bailey continued her slow, devouring laps at her pussy, only occasionally finding her ass for similar treatment. Her free hand gently massaged the ass cheeks she had spanked before lightly running along Rachael's spine. Roselyn, she knew, had a hidden erogenous zone along the left side of the base of her back, and she was curious if Rachael had anything similar.

When the heavy meatstick entered Rachael's mouth, Bailey gave another low moan, a thick dollop of heavily cinnamon scented pre invading Rachae's throat and coating it for what was to come.

"That's my princess... good girl..." she cooed soothingly, encouragingly as she watched Rachael managed to pop the first couple inches in of the incredibly thick shaft, a feat some women had trouble with by itself, but which Rachael was quite used to thanks to Rickett's own hefty girth. The problem lay with it hitting the back of her mouth with only 2-3 inches done. With Rickett, that might have been a little under halfway. With Bailey, it was less than a third!

She felt the chemist struggle, adjusting her angle, and this time succeeding in lodging the weighty shaft in her throat. The heavy, constrictive vice of Rachael's gullet cocooned around the vascular pillar, which twitched another thick dollop of pre as Bailey groaned for her, eyes fluttering as she watched the bulge of that cock push down Rachael's throat. The small hands stroked the remainder of her shaft as Rachael forced her way down, but then she hit the limit of her tolerance, well short of her goal of Bailey's base. The choke and gag caused her throat to clench tightly around Bailey's shaft, making her balls tingle and her toes flex.

Bailey's mouth continued inexorably against Rachael's pussy, for her part, but she carefully helped the woman withdraw, her sputtering cough coating Bailey's cock, and Bailey paused a moment, making sure she was okay. What she got instead was a defiant plea for Bailey's help in taking the big futa's mammoth slab of dickmeat all the way to the base, and Bailey grinned in appreciation. "Of course, Princess."

Her hand took hold of Rachael's hair as the brunette gave it another go, feeling it as it worked into her throat, and then the slow slide down. This time was a bit quicker, the cock coated with throat slop and a bit of Bailey's own pre, making it easier to take. As Rachael approached the limit from before, Bailey shoved down ruthlessly with her considerable power, pushing the last couple inches inside as Rachael nose burrowed into Bailey's weighty ballsack, her lips finally flush with, and indeed pressing a bit into, Bailey's pelvis.

And then Bailey's steel-hard arm held her there. "By the way... where wasn't my tongue supposed to go?" She chuckled softly, before burying it in Rachael's ass. Her thick muscle bullied the sphincter open and then wriggled inside, her weak point not lost on the blonde futa in the slightest. It wasn't artful, the way Rickett might have been, but it had the advantage of timing and sheer brute force as her tongue circled and lapped at the inside of Rachael's nether hole.

In the same moment, two fingers speared into Rachael's pussy, finding her G-spot and starting to walk over it, while her thumb rolled around Rachael's clit. Bailey knew her tongue game was only pretty good, but she was far more confident in those tireless, strong digits as she went full court press against Rachael, able to hold her pussy and rear in place even if she tried to move or wriggle away. She'd been watching the show with Roselyn and Rickett, and while not jealous in the least, loving watching her wife's brain melt, she was quite competitive. She wanted to give it her best shot at the very least.

Then too- this was more training. "Feel that, Princess?" She whispered devilishly, pausing her tongue's work against Rachael's ass. "Feel your brain making connections between the depth of my cock, and your body climaxing? Don't worry... we'll have you nice and trained to cum whenever I reach this spot by the time this boat ride ends."

Bailey was an excellent judge for how long someone's oxygen would last, and pulled Rachael's head back just far enough to let her gulp air- air filled with the musky scent of Bailey's nutsack staining her nose -before driving her head back down to the base once more. Forcibly reshaping her throat to make the journey easier in the future, even as her relentless anal licking and pussy-fingering continued once she was back down at the base.

Bailey kept at it until she felt Rachael's resistance and muscle strength completely dissolve into a spasming, orgasmic wreck, and only then did she get her reward. On the final drive down, Bailey unloaded her own first cumshot directly into Rachael's stomach, huge balls producing heavy jets of thick cum that filled her up. Then she pulled back while she was still twitching, the third and fourth jet splashing into Rachael's mouth. Then she pulled her fully out, holding up Rachael's head like a trophy, showing off her dazed, orgasmic eyes, gaping mouth, and drooling, limp tongue off to Rickett. Bailey's mouth spread into a confident smile as she locked eyes with him, wordlessly promising that he was next!

Brukalius —

Rachael felt exhilarated for a guided shot at deepthroating Bailey. It would take her dozens if not more additional attempts to stretch herself enough to get that monster of a cock fully into her throat and she would likely be too nauseous by the end to enjoy the satisfaction. If Bailey helped, she might be a bit rough about it and the thought made her pussy tingle against the next swipe of Bailey's tongue. Rachael grinned back at her and brought up one of her hands to wipe her face before she turned back to the massive cock in front of her to give it another kiss.

Relaxing her jaw again, she pushed her head forward and felt the impossible thickness slide deeper until it reached her throat. Rachael felt a small gag that she repressed as she worked her length past the entrance and deeper. She could feel Bailey's hand tightening in her hair making slight tugs of pain as she sunk deeper and she her orgasm building from Bailey's tongue accelerate. Abruptly, she found her head being shoved downward and a dull pain in her throat as the considerable rest of Bailey's cock sank to the hilt.

Rachael's eyes were wide at the feeling of her throat bulging with tears now liberally filling the corners, but she still relished the success of meeting her objective. Feeling her body convulse once at the overpowering feeling and lack of air, she moved to pull back but found she couldn't. She tried to groan, but it stuck in her windpipe. Hearing Bailey's words, a delighted fear raced through her but she had no time to react as that powerful tongue drove itself into her nethers. NOT RIGHT NOW BAILEY NNNNNGGGHH.

Rachael's orgasm hit and it hit harder than other two. What was left of her fem cum blasted onto Bailey's chin as her sphincter clamped down as tight as it could on the invading tongue. She tried to scream but couldn't and her chest spasmed instead. It took Rachael's body a moment to register the additional source of pleasure from the fingers and it amplified the crashing orgasm making Rachael's body arch and crash back down like a whip.

Rachael's mind was a storm of sensation and pleasure but a part of her still sane exulted in getting what she had wanted for so long. Rickett couldn't make himself be this rough with her without feeling bad about it. She could always sense his hesitation and it killed the mood. With Bailey... Oh GOD with Bailey she knew Bailey was taking what she wanted and enjoying it and it kept Rachael's progress to her next orgasm on the brink.

Rachael's vision started to dip and narrow to points before she felt her head drawing back. She gasped in a lungful of lifegiving air only for Bailey's scent to swamp her thoughts. She could breath, she could breath and she was going to cum. Without warning, she felt her head shoved back down roughly to the hilt and her thighs clamped down on either side of Bailey's head. Squeezing uncontrollably, she thrashed as she came again and felt Bailey's cock in her throat swell. Her head came back a final time and she had no strength to assist or combat the movement as she was pushed down to the hilt.

She could feel the cum pulse up through Bailey's length and blast deep and hot directly into her stomach. She hadn't felt claimed so thoroughly in a long time and satisfaction of meeting one of her fantasies rocked her as Bailey withdrew leaving her with a mouthful of thick cinnamon batter that she swallowed greedily. Something about the taste, mixed with the scent so strongly in her nose made her feel dizzy and oh so incredibly satisfied.

Rickett's chest heaved as he struggled for air. He had secured himself an angle to breath as he unleashed pleasure on Roselyn but each breath was laced with her powerful pheromones that made him feel like he was drowning in her. That she was also drenching him in her love fluid from her chaining orgasms only added to that feeling, and he absolutely loved it. He couldn't believe how many times she could cum in succession or how quickly they chained. He barely made it through one, before then next was already building as her pussy frantically tried to keep up with the wild pleasure crashing through her body. Each orgasm made him thirst for the next and had pushed until he was sure he had discovered her preferred technique.

The 'sucking nibble' he mused to himself as he gently took her clit between his lips again and sucked softly to bring into position for his tongue to press the sensitive nub against his teeth. He was rewarded with her weak shudders atop him. It was unfortunate for her that this was her favorite as it was his preferred resting move. His tongue had started to ache as it played through dozens upon dozens of movements in his quest, and he had switched to this to rest for a moment. The resulting buck of her hips and furious grinding onto his face as she practically filled his mouth with rose nectar had been a delightful shock.

Rickett decided to give his mistress a small break as it was clear she was no longer going to make him cum despite how turned on he was from what had just transpired. He carefully worked on cleaning her first with slow concise licks. He could do nothing about the soaked couch cushion beneath his head or much else, but he could lap up her juices on her sensitive slit. As he finished, he released his iron hold on her lower back and thighs and felt her sink more limply on top of him. She felt delightful. She had even softer skin than Rachael and a firm seductive jiggle to every movement. Her breasts resting on his lower belly were drawing a lot of his current attention and he felt he might need to become better acquainted with them. He didn't want to have sex until Rachael was there to share the moment.

Rickett caressed Roselyn's bottom and thigh before gently pushing her leg up and over his face so she had both legs nestled against the safety of the back of the couch. Leaning his body, he helped her to slip off of him into a pleasure puddle on the couch as he freed himself. Patting her bottom affectionately he murmured, "I hope my mistress enjoyed herself, as I know I most certainly did." Rickett stroked himself for emphasis as he stared into Roselyn's half-closed eyes. "Maybe my mistress will let me show her another good time now that I know her secrets." He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the cheek leaving a wet mark from his soaked beard. Chuckling softly, he wiped it away, "Sorry... you might have gotten me a little wet."

Rickett turned to check on Rachael and his eyes widened. He did not know what Bailey had done to put his wife in the state he saw her in, but she was in quite a state. He took in the makeup running down her cheeks from the tears slowly leaking from her eyes. His heart pounded. He took in her tongue lolling out her mouth leaking saliva and a bit of thick white cum onto Bailey below her. Blood rushed in his ears. He took in the arched position she was in with her head being held up by her hair in Bailey's powerful hand. His hands opened and closed subconsciously. He took in Bailey's challenging look over his wife's naked body still pressed close to the biggest throbbing cock he had ever seen. His throat felt dry despite drinking deeply from Roselyn's fountain. Most of all, he took in the look of utter satisfaction and bliss in his wife's eyes as she found the presence of mind to smile at him. Mental pleasure blossomed inside of him.

Rising quietly to his feet he walked to Bailey, his still proudly erect cock bobbing in the air until he stood in front of her and his wife. His eyes alternated between Bailey's still challenging stare and Rachael's loving pleasure drunk gaze. "May I?" he asked quietly as he bent to hook one arm under Rachael's torso as he put one knee on the couch to capture her belly still quivering from the aftershocks of her experience. Bailey let Rachael be taken as Rickett scooped her up into his arms kissing her lovingly as he stood. Turning, he walked over to the other couch and gently lowered Rachael onto it next to Roselyn and watched Rachael snuggle back into her. His bending showed off to Bailey a fairly toned ass with a nice bit of roundness above legs of lean muscle. His ass was hairless as was everything else below his waist.

"It's okay," Rachael croaked at Rickett and he nodded at her reassuringly. "I know" he said softly, as he rose and turned back to Bailey.

He walked back to her, eyes not meeting hers in challenge anymore. Instead, he looked a bit lower and dipped his head slightly as he came to stand before her again. He couldn't help but take a moment to stare at Bailey's cock still coated in his wife's thick spit, before his knee lowered onto the couch on one side of Bailey's powerful thigh. Gently, but firmly Rickett reached out to place his palm on top of Bailey's tip and push her cock a bit lower so he could throw is other leg over her to straddle her. Then he lowered himself, his own cock dragging through his wife's slickness on Bailey's rock hard abs until his ass rested firmly in her lap. Releasing her cock, he felt is snap back up and nestle between his cheeks.

Rickett's eyes rose to meet Bailey's briefly before again submissively lowering to look at her chin and chest. "I should tell you thank you for what you did for Rachael. I struggle to be really forceful with her even when she asks for it. I think I do a good job, but she always knows I am holding back. It is one of the core reasons we wanted to get into swinging, but Rachael forbid me to say anything until after it happened organically. I don't think we expected it to happen so quickly." Rickett chuckled as his cock throbbed feeling the excitement of having Bailey between his cheeks and her thick cinnamon scent mixing with Roselyn's still permeating every breath.

"It feels strange to thank you for doing that to my wife, but I really am grateful." He smiled and rubbed his ass back along the slick length. "I don't want to overstep here... but..." He rocked back again and leaned forward so that her length slid deep enough that his balls touched the base of her shaft.

Rickett wanted to kiss Bailey, to touch her and love on her for the gift she had given by being herself. However, he didn't want to take charge any more than he already had. Risking another glance into her eyes, he blushed at what he saw in them. He had a feeling he was about to find out exactly what she thought about how forward he was being.