Lessons in Swing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana —

Roselyn gave a soft coo as her body continued to shudder, rolling off of Rickett to shudder and twitch in a continuous aftershock. Roselyn knew herself and also knew that those little spasms wouldn't stop in the immediate future- typically they could last five to ten minutes or more, and Rickett had really rocked her world. Still, her big, satisfied smile and warm gaze made it clear that she was anything but unhappy with the outcome.

"Hnnn... w... would love t-to...." she whispered back about him showring her a good time.

Bailey watched the exchange with some interest as Rickett looked up to find her holding Rachael in a fairly demonstrative pose, letting the husband feast his eyes on his wife's dazed, heavily pleasured state. She naturally relented as Rickett came over to pick Rachael up, before depositing her next to Roselyn. The red head immediately reached out for Rachael, pulling her close, enjoying a warm afterglow together as their legs tangled together. Her hands wandered Rachael's body with a sublime gentleness, leaning forward to kiss her soft and sweetly as she provided aftercare to the lovely brunette. Her warm embrace was full of comfort, safety, and sedate pleasuring. Roselyn watched Bailey with loving eyes as the blonde remained leaning back on her couch, watching Rickett approach.

Bailey's smile was warm, looking up at him, watching his eyes slink away, declining to challenge her. His gaze fixated instead on her huge, still erect cock, covered in his wife's drool and throat slime. Touching it gently, he pulled it back, allowing himself to mount her, the massive spire of it slapping back against his ass when he let it go. Baileys fingers rose up to play gently over his abs and chest, seeming to sense that he had something he wanted to say.

When he did meet her gaze, it was with a soft smile, to thank her for being the aggressive dom he wasn't as skilled at being. She gave a shrug, her gaze still shockingly kind for someone who had been so firm with Rachael a moment ago. "We all have strong points and weak points. Giving our loved ones the opportunity to experience a kind of pleasure we aren't as skilled with is the great joy of doing this. I was happy to do it for her. It was enjoyable to see you do it to Roselyn. But enough about them... I think it's time we focused on us, for a bit... don't you?"

On hand slid around to his ass, strong fingers groping it possessively, but not roughly. Firm, slow squeezes, oddly sensual in how gentle they were, the fingers surprisingly slim and soft despite their heavy grip. Undoubtedly the hands of a woman who took pride in taking care of her body, despite her more butch countenance. Her other hand slid up to cup his chin, directing him slowly to look into her eyes while bringing him closer to her face, as well as stroke his beard in a familiar fashion.

"Hey there, Handsome," Bailey murmured appealingly, her grin somehow intimate, familiar. Once again, her ability to focus on her partner reared its head. The aura coming off Bailey was like some old ex who had parted ways years ago on friendly terms, finally walking back into his life with a knowing, confident, lusty smile. Their lips met, and Bailey's slow, devouring kisses were like some kind of black magic, her hand wrapping into his hair to pull him closer against her, making him arch into her body. Her hand continued to stroke from his lower back over the curves of his ass while she made out with a vibrant, leisurely passion. She was clearly very much in charge, but was drawing him in with a sweetness and loving care that might have surprised him.

"My wife was right... you do smell really good..." She whispered to him as she heated up the kiss, just a little, pushing her tongue into his mouth and wrestling his into submission.

Her fingers gathered up some of the wetness from her cock onto her fingers rubbing his behind, using the thick pillar to spread more along the crack of his ass. The middle two of those fingers dipped towards his sensitive sphincter, rubbing gently around it in slow circles. She held him close with the hand in his hair, wanting him drunk, soused on her kisses and seductive touches.

The twin digits pushed in slowly, working his ass open gently kneading in and out as she continued to take her time. The hand in his hair slipped down his back and then between them, those impossibly soft yet strong fingers wrapping around his shaft.

"Oo... so thick... so tender... it's a really nice size..." she cooed, squeezing, and twisting slightly as she started to slowly stroke him. She was so warm. "Haha, you're twitching so much. Don't fall for me now~." Despite her words, there was something undeniably seductive about her manner. Encouraging him to fall into the fantasy she presented.

Finally, she pulled back from the kiss, even as her fingers started to push deeper, all the way to the second knuckle, and then spreading wide open. It was clear she was preparing him to take her cock, as she traded in her brain-melting kisses for more sensual nuzzling with him as she met his gaze again.

"Would you like it like this, Handsome? Slow and intimate? Or maybe something faster? Harder?" She pushed her fingers deeper into his ass, gently playing against his prostate before withdrawing and driving home again. "Your choice... or maybe it's my choice after all?" She gave his big cock a delightful hard squeeze as she enjoyed his reaction, and waited for his answer.

Brukalius —

Rachael sighed watching her husband throw himself at Bailey in his own way. She knew he was being genuinely affectionate with her and she felt a minor pang of jealousy, but it paled besides the blazing warmth of satisfaction she felt. They had made the right choice in being very selective with their partners. Rushing into things could have gone very wrong, but Roselyn and Bailey seemed to really get it. She wanted to know more about their relationship, to really dive in and have deep heart to heart discussions, but with Bailey's cock between her husband's cute cheeks it was not the right time.

Roselyn felt good against her and she smelled faintly of Rickett amongst the fairly potent scent that was her. After Bailey's overwhelming musk, Roselyn's smelled invigorating. Roselyn's soft skin on hers was a unique experience for Rachael. Bailey's skin had been soft, but she was so caught up in everything that was happening that she couldn't appreciate it. Now that she laid her cuddled up to her she could take a moment to really feel her. She could feel the steady beat of her heart against Rachael's back, the soft and tender caresses over her body, and her lips touch her gently. Rachael had been with a few women in her experimental college days, but that had been drunken fumbling. This was very nice and softly tickled her senses due to how different it felt than with Rickett.

Rachael signed again as she watched the passion heat up between Rickett and Bailey. It excited her, but she was content to be titillated. She didn't really want to fuck, but she did want more of these soft caresses. She wanted to just be with Roselyn. She wanted to be tender and vulnerable and Roselyn was giving that to her. Pulling her eyes away from the couple now entangled on the couch, she shifted more onto her back to look into Roselyn's eyes. Rachael had always liked to look into other people's eyes and the depth and love in Roselyn's nearly brought a chill down her spine. This woman didn't love with part of herself, she loved with every fiber of her being and it made her radiant. She couldn't help but notice a similarity to how Rickett looked at her and she selfishly wanted Roselyn to look at her that way too. A girl can dream.

Rachael's hand touched Roselyn's hip admiring the swell of it as she gently grazed her fingertips over and up to her waist. Her hand drifted back down in lazy slow strokes just enjoying the contact before it rose a bit higher than before. Touching each rib as it passed, her hand slid forward over Roselyn's taunt belly before reversing and returning to her hip. "I really like this," Rachael tried to murmur but it came out more of a croak reminding her of the throat beating he had taken several minutes earlier. Blushing, she made a mental note to drink a lot of hot tea throughout the day. "I see I have the sexiest voice right now," she said with a giggle as she leaned forward to rub her nose on Roselyn's.

Rachael's hand rose again and brushed the bottom of Bailey's breast before sliding to her back and running down her spine to her bottom. "I like touching you," she confessed before tilting her head to place her nose near Roselyn's collarbone and breathing in. "Rickett was not lying when he said you smell good too."

Brukalius —

Rickett's smile was filled with gratitude at Bailey's response. It was hard for him to admit that he wasn't good at everything and there were some things that couldn't be improved through practice or study. She didn't make him feel bad about it at all, but instead made him feel good about making the decision to engage with them. It was exactly what he needed to hear and he could feel his heart warming to nearly match the burn inside of his loins. "Yes..." he said back with a smile, "I think we definitely should focus on us."

Rickett's hands played over the muscles in Bailey's arms as he felt her squeezing his ass. Even firmly pressing into them, they yielded only marginally to his touch and he could feel her not even flexing. He licked his lips, imagining them wrapped around his body or neck... unyielding... restricting... and he felt goosebumps pebble his skin at the thought. He let himself be directed to look into her eyes and he held them. He couldn't look away even if he wanted to and he most certainly did not. His fingers ran down her sides feeling the intoxicating mix of softness over unyielding hardness. She was undeniably a ravishing person.

Her compliment rocked him with how direct and simple it was. She didn't need flowery words or clever twists of the tongue to woo. She just said it in a way that carried the weight of feeling behind it and it melted him. He didn't have clever words at the moment to toss back at her and he didn't know if he could convey his feelings with a simple compliment. He realized he was overthinking it and grinned as he tossed his hesitation out the window.

Rickett's head darted forward to press his lips to Bailey's. He trusted his body language to communicate how much he wanted and appreciated her. He needed her to understand how beautiful she was. Bringing up his hand to Bailey's cheek, he slid it back around to the back of her head. He could feel her short yet soft hair between his fingers as he pulled her lips tighter against his own wanting to be closer to her. At the same time, he could feel Bailey's hand sliding into his own hair and mirroring his pull, locking them together.

Bailey's hand playing on the back of his body excited him and he found his other hand running along her shoulder to forearm squeezing and encouraging her to explore him as he arched his back into her touch. At her comment on his scent, he grinned between kisses and managed to murmur, "mmmm cinnamon, spice, and everything nice is what you are made of." He punctuated 'everything nice' by letting his arm caressing hers slide to her chest and firmly squeeze one of her breasts. Bailey's answering press of her tongue made him laugh throatily into the kiss as he sucked her questing tongue pinning his.

As Bailey's digits pressed against Rickett's entrance he shuddered and his cock deposited its first dollop of precum onto her tight body. It appeared that he had finally generated enough sexual fluid to recover somewhat from Roselyn's intense skill earlier. Closing his eyes and moaning into her mouth, he rocked his hips back into her hand as he continued to kiss her. His hand on her breast and on the back of her neck kneaded firmly with each rock of his hips.

With a particularly higher pitched moan that sent his face flaming red from embarrassment, he felt her fingers enter him. Breaking the kiss but holding her face to his he murmured, "Yesss Bailey, you feel good in there." Their breath mingled hot and passionate taking in the lingering scent of all four of them present. It was an intoxicating mix, the fresher scents that Bailey and Rickett were kicking off in their passion and the lingering scents of feminine earth and lilac on Bailey and Rickett's faces. Rickett gasped as Bailey's powerful yet soft fingers closed around his length. The way she moved on his shaft showed her experience and she had him throbbing with need in moments.

Flushing with pleasure at the compliment she gave him and smirking at the teasing he kissed along her jawline to her ear. "Too late," he breathed hotly kissing in the hollow under hear earlobe and down her neck. "I am entangled in your web now and my only choice is to please you enough that you want to keep me." His lips returned to hers leaving cooling saliva on her neck until she broke it pushing her fingers deeper.

"YES!" He cried out straightening against her and pushing his cock hard into her belly. His body melted against hers as she continued to work her fingers inside and out of him. He loved the feel of her body against his, but there was a problem. She still had this accursed tank top on. Grunting with a particularly powerful rub of his prostate as she proposed her question, he hooked his hands under the bottom of her tank top and started to pull upward. "I can't make that decision until this is off... Please Bailey?" he was too excited to see what was beneath and to feel her skin fully against his to wait for an answer and so he risked her displeasure by continuing to lift the tank top.