Lessons in Swing Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah?" She whispered into Rachael's ear with an amused chuckle. "Damn, sounds like I'll have to get him to eat me out sometime." She could feel Rachael clawing at her pants, but their position and her frustration were making her efforts useless. Then Rachael threw off her dress and unlaced her thong, disrobing before Bailey's eyes, and the blonde took a moment to drink that sight in. That buxom, heavy double-D chest, the cutely pouting face and perky ass, long legs and smooth skin. She just stared for a bit, even as Rachael fumed and got herself more and more worked up.

"Hey." Bailey's single word cut through the diatribe like a knife, one hand grabbing that lovely brown hair to turn Rachael's head around, and the other making a loud crack as she gave the left cheek of Rachael's ass a lazy (for Bailey), lone spank to focus her attention.

"...You're fucking beautiful, you know that?" Bailey asked simply. It was clearly far more important to her that Rachael know that than whatever Rachael had been getting worked up about. Strong lips seized hers once more, her head forced into position and held there, her other hand finding that snatch and raking her fingers back and forth over that clit. It was power and dominance, showing Bailey was in charge now that the games had really begun. She was taking this orgasm from Rachael, and there was nothing Rachael could do about it, being firmly, ravenously kissed and clit-fingered into submission.

Only when Bailey got the slightly limp, dazed girl she wanted did she pull back, lifting her up without preamble as she leaned back against the couch cushion, flipping Rachael over so that her pussy was accessible to Bailey's lips, and her face was looking down an incline towards the fastening of Bailey's shorts. Her tongue reached out to give a slow lick from bottom to top, rolling over the length of that dripping snatch and teasing against Rachael's asshole in long, steady draws of her tongue and lips, like she was devouring the whole of Rachael's pussy and crack in each go.

A hand reached out and casually undid the straining button of her shorts, but then retreated, grabbing Rachael by the hair, and moving her into position. "Push them off," came the firm order.

When she did, she saw the long heavy shape revealed by the retreating shorts, weighty and... enormous. Nine inches of huge, thick meat rose up into the air to lightly rap across one side of Rachael's face. It was crisscrossed by thick veins that gently throbbed with Bailey's heartbeat, causing it to twitch. It was completely different seeing something that size in a porn movie, and seeing it in person. Even big dildos didn't really capture the majesty of the real thing, a monster that Rachael could only barely grip all the way around and was slightly larger, in thickness and length, than her forearm.

And that scent. That sweaty, deep earthy cloud of cinnamon-spice wafting off of Bailey's equally large testicles, free of any blemish or hair, which gently invaded the brain and turned thoughts to pink clouds of mush and sex. Everyone knew rumors of 'alpha' futanari were stupid, science had debunked it several times, but if anything could give rise to those urban legends, it was a set of cock and balls like this. Vascular, imposing, and demanding attention.

"Your pussy is twitching every time you take a breath. Does it smell that good, Princess? Go ahead... get closer."

Baileys grip on Rachael's hair didn't relent, pressing her face against the thick pillar, making her feel its weight, its warmth and steely texture, and marking her with the scent of it, grinding gently as she ate her out, making sure she would forever associate this scent with mind-bending pussy spasms and aftershocks. Only then did Bailey let go, giving the opposite cheek another firm spank.

"Now... show me those skills you spoke of earlier, my wanton, leaking Princess."

Brukalius —

Rickett was surprised by how quickly he had put Roselyn over the edge as he had not intended on doing so. He had been diligently careful, but she was far more sensitive than his wife. The reminder that he was in completely unfamiliar territory flared a new surge carnal delight in him. The flood of her juices that soaked into his face and beard saturated him in more of her intoxicating scent. His now completely sex-soaked mind idly wondered if he would be able to wash her scent out of his beard at all. He might spend the rest of the trip perpetually smelling her and reminded of this moment. God this felt good to please her in this way.

Then came that buck of her hips grinding herself almost painfully over his face. He groaned as his cock nearly exploded from the experience of her losing that bit of control. There was something delightful to revving up his lover to the point that she couldn't think anymore and just rode him to get off. He could feel her trembling and the tips of her breasts touch his belly as she fell forward changing the angle of his access to her sex. Grinning under her, he continued to build her up with tongue and gentle caresses across her back and onto her breasts.

Roselyn's words of praise flooded through Rickett as strong as her potent scent was and he basked in the feel of it. To be praised by her was high praise indeed and something about Rachael having to listen to his skill being lauded by another woman ratcheted it up to a new height. Then there was Bailey... He could admit that he felt intimidated by her as she made him want to roll on his back with a hot glance. He also wanted to... impress her by giving the one she cherished most the most delight he could. 'Impress' wasn't the right word but it was close to the feeling as he could see her working to bring his own wife that carnal delight. The pressure helped him focus.

With very little warning, Rickett felt his pants being removed and the cool air of the room play over his barely in control cock. Groaning in desire for Roselyn to touch his cock and also with a bit of mortification at how messy he likely was, he tried to distract her with a quick couple of swipes over her clit and felt her shiver in response. She didn't seem deterred as he felt her soft fingers touch his balls. The rolling motion of her hand made his hips hump up and off the couch as a powerful throb deposited another dollop of pre onto his taunt abs and bringing with it another waft of the bittersweet chocolate.

Each of her sexy teasing words drove home just how vulnerable he was as she held him suspended on the razor's edge with touches and breath. His tongue danced but his breath became more ragged as he was forced to take more and more of her scent into his lungs which shifted that razor's edge even sharper. He was tipping, oh GOD he was tipping!

Roselyn's mouth closed over his tip and he forgot what licking was. He forgot what breathing was and for that matter who he even was as his mind splintered into thousands of sparkling pleasure crystals. His cry was muffled by Roselyn's crotch as he bucked his hips off the couch at the same time buried his face into her cunt. Roselyn seemed to anticipate the buck of his hips and never let him slip any deeper in her mouth as she swallowed the first powerful jet of cum and each subsequent one. Rickett tried to push his cock deeper in desperation to escape her wicked tongue teasing his slit and triggering more and more from him, but he was unsuccessful.

Rickett rubbed his face side to side under as he trembled, dragging his nose through her slit and his bearded chin across her clit. His arms clutched at her back before sliding down to squeeze at her ass until he was fully spent, shooting blank after blank into that delightful mouth of hers. Rickett's tip rapidly grew sensitive from such a powerful orgasm and his eyes widened as her assault continued. "MMMMppffff," he moaned up into her crotch as her attention made his legs start to squirm. His hands pushed at her chest firmly, but not with the intent to throw her. He just wanted her to know he was done and there was no more, but she clung to him.

He realized she was pushing for a second and was going to give him no relief in between. He knew how delightfully wonderful and painful that would be, but he knew he would not be able to complete his objective with her if she accomplished it. He needed to move up his time table and if her last orgasm was an indication, he could afford to move it up as she was probably near the frenzy he wanted. It was time to melt his mistress's mind.

Rickett's tongue returned to Roselyn's sensitive cunt lapping up the juices that he had failed to collect in his orgasm as he lulled her into more of the same teasing. His hands on her ass turned more into a caress as he slowly worked them up to just above her hips around the small of her back. His legs still tried to squirm away from her sucking mouth, but he was having no success there and he tried to block out how the painful sensitivity was blossoming into real pleasure as his cock began to throb again. Rickett brought his arms that were above his head down a bit, pushing them between Roselyn's calf and the swell of her ass which was easier now that she was leaning forward.

Then he struck. Breathing deeply, Rickett's hands on the small of her back locked together and his arms tightened into corded muscle holding her down and in place against his mouth. She wouldn't have the leverage to escape him and he was sure she was going to try after her first few climaxes. Rickett's tongue, that he had only allowed to make gentle caresses of Roselyn's clit now pressed firmly against it. He needed to see which movement rocked her world the most and the second so he could alternate between the two.

He started off with a slow series of circles into faster around her clit listing with all of his attention to her body language. He knew she would cum as he went through these, but he also knew she would respond exceptionally well to something he did and then he would relentlessly drive that feeling home. The circles became swipes from side to side and then up and down of alternating pressures. He could feel her pull against his arms, but he held her firm. He wanted to hear her scream and he wanted her limp and twitching before he relented. The swipes shifted into a gently sucking motion with his lips and then harder. He held on and continued his searching despite thrashing hips hurting his lips and nose and her fluids threatening to drown him. Swipes mixed with circles next and then on as he quested ruthlessly in a race as he approached his own orgasm.

Brukalius —

Rachael jumped in surprise, her words jumbling together on her tongue as Bailey's smack landed on her bottom in time with her commanding word. The smack stung but the audacity of Bailey's expectation that she shut up and listen fanned the chaos inside of her. The hand in her hair forced her to turn to face Bailey and she found her voice again looking at that steady expectation in the woman's face. "You!"

"You're fucking beautiful, you know that"... The words rang in Rachael's ears like a bell. They rang in her chest and echoed into her heart, cutting through the chaos of her emotions. The sharp remark wasn't important anymore in the resonance of those words and the strange sense of reassurance they brought. Bailey had quite the incredible woman to compare her with and based on their profile had a line of them a mile long. "You're fucking beautiful, you know that" She could feel a blush bloom at the rush of emotional pleasure at the affirmation. "I..." she started before Bailey's mouth closed over hers.

No no no... Not this kiss again. She had things she needed to say. Bailey needed to understand! She needed to know that Rachael wouldn't be cowed. Rachael was the dragon, NOT the princess. Bailey's fingers returned and DAMN were they talented. She knew perfectly how to do it, how to keep the pace, the right firm pressure and they worked in concert with that mouth. THAT MOUTH. FUCK she was slipping closer and closer to another body shaking orgasm. She tried to push against Bailey to wriggle around, but it was like trying to bend an iron bar with her bare hands.

Her thoughts started to grow hazy even as she tried to maintain the powerful image of her in control, of her the powerful creature she was, but Bailey knew what she was doing. Her muffled moans of lusty delight became more frequent as her hips started to buck into Bailey's strumming hand. She was going to cum... she didn't want to cum, but she was going to cum anyway. That thought was intensely profound in her mind and shook her inner resolve with how much it excited her. A dragon wouldn't let itself be brought to screaming orgasm like this but a princess certainly would. With a growl of passion, it hit hard.

Rachael's body trembled as fireworks exploded in her head, blasting that image of confident control. Waves of sweet bliss crashed up from her pussy to quench those fireworks burning in her mind. She twitched, moaning her pleasure into Bailey's mouth as her sex leaked lubricant smelling of sweet earthy musk onto Bailey's hand. She fell limp, her inner walls still trying to milk a cock that was not present inside of her.

She found herself moving into a new position and shook her head trying to clear the pleasure haze. She shuddered as Bailey's tongue found her sex and moved past her still twitching entrance to her sensitive ass. "Mmmm... Umm... Not there Bailey. Unnnfff." Bailey was very close to discovering a weakness she desperately didn't want revealed as she already struggled a losing battle.

Rachael felt more than saw the pair of shorts open under her and the command. Her hands moved to Bailey's shorts and she started pushing them down before she realized she had obeyed without question. Another lick had that desire to fight faded further.... Wouldn't it be better to just yield for now... Live to struggle another day? Yeah, she could be the princess... She could

Bailey's cock came into view and any thought of resistance fled in the shock and awe she felt.

Rachael could feel the hot throbbing tip against her cheek and she froze. With it so close to her face she couldn't even see the entire thing but she sure could smell it. "Holy fuck" she whispered as she tried to comprehend what she was confronted with. Her husband was big, but this was something in a different class.

Her breath was still coming quickly and deep from her recent orgasm and she couldn't help breathing in Bailey's potent scent. After a few breaths her nostrils flared as she sucked in an intentional breath and groaned at the sparking trail of arousal from her nose to her twitching cunt.

She didn't resist in the slightest as Bailey pushed her face against that masterwork tool. Quite the contrary, Rachael nuzzled against it bringing her hand up to gently caress the length as her nose flared again. "Cock..." She slurred feeling her pussy twitching as it tried to capture Bailey's tongue. She was certain she could cum just like this. She already felt like she was with small rapid firing busts of pleasure but each of them built on each other.

Bailey's smack on her other cheek pulled her from some of the drunken haze she found herself in and she yelped. She turned to look over her shoulder with hurt confusion as she was being the good princess Bailey wanted. The look morphed as she heard Bailey's words. A look of such intense joy and gratitude lit her features at the command. With eyes shining with excitement and borderline worship, Rachael murmured, "yes, I will Bailey! You are beautiful and magnificent and... Thank you!"

Rachael's second thank you was cut off as her full lips pressed wetly to the side of Bailey's cock.

Brukalius —

Rachael kissed along the crisscrossing veins of Bailey member as her other hand moved up to add its gentle caresses. She didn't know where she wanted to start. She had contested Bailey for some level of control and finally surrendered to the realization that she was not going to get it. THEN AFTER she surrendered to Bailey, she got what she wanted... I should just surrender to start and then I can do what I want... its so easy... Wait! FUCK, that is exactly what she wants... she is... is she training me!? Rachael felt like she should be upset, but the happy glow of having her freedom to please Bailey as she wished mixed with the sheer power of the mind-altering musk made her really not give a fuck.

Rachael's hands looked tiny as they wrapped around Bailey's girth and started to stroke as her wet kisses traveled upward until they reached Bailey's tip. "mmmm, I love it..." she cooed before shuddering and slumping forward onto her arm as Bailey brought her to another small orgasm. "Bailey, you are going to kill me before I even get this inside of my desperate cunt." Forcing herself to recover as she breathed hard, she slid her tongue up Bailey's length much more quickly this time. Hot breath playing on the tip as she circled the ridges she found there. Cinnamon now seemed to coat her tongue as it made another circle and her mouth closed on the end.

Even if it was not this thick, Rickett's cock was large and her jaw had gotten used to how to take something of this size without hurting overly much. She relaxed as she used her hands to adjust Bailey's angle to just right. Rising up on her elbows Rachael arched her back and caught sight of what Roselyn was doing to Rickett... or rather what Rickett was doing to Roselyn. Strangely, or not so strangely with another person's dick in her mouth, she only felt mildly jealous, but extremely aroused by the scene. Rickett was clearly winning his contest as he had locked her down and was mercilessly on the offensive.

She wanted to cheer him on, but she realized she was slacking at her duty. Keeping her eyes on her husband showing off his skills she let her relaxed jaw sink down onto Bailey's length. She couldn't apply much suction as she did this, but she knew that sliding into her tight little mouth would be rather pleasurable especially as she didn't stop her slow decent.

Bailey's length slid deeper and deeper into Rachael mouth until it hit the back of her throat. Adjusting a bit more for the angle, Rachael continued to let her cock push further into her throat. GOD it was so long! She was already at Rickett's max penetration distance in her throat and she hadn't felt her hands on the base of Bailey's length. Rachael's eyes started to tear up, but she forced more of Bailey's length in feeling it stretch brand new territory. Finally, her lips touched her hands, but she felt the gag coming. Struggle as she might for the last few inches, her chest heaved with a cough trying to dislodge the invader. She had to retreat.

Pulling back slowly so as to not hurt herself, Rachael felt Bailey's tip leave her throat and the second cough wracked her body sending thick strands of saliva down Bailey's cock onto her hands. In another moment, her length came free with multiple thick lengths of spit connecting her full lips to Bailey's tip. Another cough and she turned to Bailey, her eyes watery. "I can do it! Will you push my head down? Please? I need to do it." Rachael's breathing came hard and her voice was drenched with lust and determination.

Ana —

Roselyn came the moment the first jet of hot spunk hit the back of her throat, her body vibrating. That sensual, erotic, slightly bitter dark chocolate taste was delicious. She couldn't get enough of it. Rickett thrashed a bit, trying to press up into her mouth, or after a few moments, twist out of her grip so that the intensity of her sucking wouldn't keep rising, but she squeezed with her thighs and kept him in place as she continued to suck him off. The first few spurts were probably more of his normal cumshot when this stimulated, but there was no doubt that Ros got a heavy mouthful or two in addition to that thanks to her relentless sucking of his vulnerable head. She swallowed eagerly, audibly, as she moaned happily around it while her own body shook in release.