Lessons in Swing Pt. 03

Story Info
Bailey and Roselyn teach a lesson.
13.5k words
4.76
6.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been created by Ana and Brukalius who share this account. This story is the result of an ongoing erotic roleplay we are writing together that we are happy to share with you all.

Update: A few days ago, the wrong version of this story was posted. Apologies, we have the complete piece here.

Ana --

Roselyn cooed softly as Rachel began to touch her back, her body tensing and relaxing as the brunette's soft hands glided gently over Roselyn's body, the sign of yet another after shock going through her after Rickett's relentless pleasuring. She smiled into Rachael's gaze, dropping to softly kiss her neck as Roselyn's own hands continued moving, gliding up and down her shoulders, gently petting her head.

When Rachael mentioned her scent, Roselyn flushed slightly, though her grin grew wider. "Thank you. Actually, I wanted to say you smell amazing. Are you using perfume? I can always claim Paralus genes but you, Rickett and Bailey all have really unique scents and tastes without that. It's really pleasant, especially when you're like me and you get very turned on by all of it."

She nibbled at Rachael's neck slowly, her hands roaming again. "Can I also say that your breasts are amazing? I'm a little jealous of them, honestly." Her hands gently cupped and squeeze them, openly marveling at them. "Wow, they're SO soft! They feel incredible, Rachael." Her touches and gropes were moderate, designed to gently stimulate, but not necessarily excite.

She leaned in for another few gentle kisses, giving a little chuckle. "I can taste Bailey's cum in your mouth. There's nothing hotter to me than... mmm... kissing a girl Bailey has been with..." she purred softly. "I'm really glad you're enjoying yourself, and as far as tea or water, I'd be glad to make you a cup... once my legs work again anyway." She winked. "In the meantime, there's a tantric massage technique for it..."

Soothing fingers touched pressure points to either side of Rachael's throat, gently circling until the croaking and light pain diminished.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe I detected a bit of curiosity in your eyes before. Please, ask me whatever you'd like," she said continuing to caress Rachael's body in smooth, measured strokes. "I'd love to answer questions about our relationship, or any of this, really.

Ana --

Bailey gave soft, pleasant little hums and sighs whenever Rickett brushed or played with her breasts over her clothes, and then Rickett seemed to decide her tank top didn't need to be there anymore. She was about to give consent when he went ahead and pulled it over her head anyway, and she chuckled softly. "Hmmm... someone wants me undressed. Well, Handsome... do you like what you see?"

She gave a grin as she showed off her breasts, heavy C-cups that were quite large despite their supposed cup size. Bailey was still 6'3- a C-cup at her proportions had the same volume as DD's for someone a couple sizes smaller. She may not have the deepest cleavage, but what she did have were mounds that were far more sizeable than one might expect.

Bailey, recalling Rickett's joy when asking her wife to sit on his face, had something of an inkling about Rickett's proclivities in that area. "Still... you were so eager you didn't even wait for my permission first. That will require a little bit of punishment for being so naughty. Why don't we give you a better look at what you were so desperate to see?"

She pulled his head down forcefully, locking his face between the valley of her bountiful breasts. There was just enough volume there to pleasantly press against Rickett's face, sealing out all light, and boxing out breath and scent to a large degree. The little breath he could get was full of Bailey's sweaty musk. Her arm wrapped around his neck in a reverse triangle choke, her bicep and forearm squeeeeezing against the sides of his neck, denying oxygen to his brain to intentionally take the fight out of him. With blood slowly being cut off from the sides and limited oxygen, she didn't imagine that would take particularly long.

"Ah-ah!" She gave Rickett's ass a spank with the hand below when his own hands tried to get involved, before returning her fingers to his now lightly stretched sunflower. "No arms, none of that. Accept your punishment like a good boy. You had your chance and got too antsy."

Those fingers continued now to make long, slow, deep strokes across his prostate, even as she held the rest of him firm. "Shhh, that's it... good boy. I can tell you're about to cum, but since this is punishment, we can't have that."

She slowed the strokes of her fingers in his ass to the point where she was keeping him just on the shattering edge, moving only to return him to maximum hardness, while keeping him pinned, choked, and lightly smothered between her breasts. How long did she keep him there? It felt like hours, but was probably only a few minutes at most. "Are you going to behave and tell me your choice? Hmmm? Alright then, you can cum."

Her fingers curled, no longer merely rubbing but pressing against his internal love buzzer, forcing the orgasm out of him.

Brukalius --

Rachael knew that Roselyn was part Paralus from her profile and that scents could affect them differently than most humans. She had never had too close of a relationship with any of her Paralus colleagues, but she had noticed them struggling on days where the teams had to be in closed in places. There were 4 annual trainings and a quarterly update dedicated purely to how to not send your valued Paralus colleagues into a "state of distraction". A recurring theme in those trainings had been to ensure that staff members did their best to shower regularly and cover up their natural scents with gentle neutral scents.

The limitations had, of course, sent Rachael into several months of researching scents and the biochemical reactions triggered in the Paralus that fascinated her so. During what her work dubbed "creative time," Rachael had proceeded to develop a supplement that enhanced one's natural scent in an appealing way. The day she had tested it on herself had created an incident that led to staff being sent home and she had chalked it up to being too effective. She had performed later tests in public open-air spaces with smaller doses and felt she had the right mix. Rachael had been very excited to see if Roselyn would enjoy the limited dose that she had Rickett and herself take that morning.

Rachael beamed at Roselyn noticing and appreciating what she had done. Her eyes shining with pride, she practically quivered at Roselyn's soft cooing. "You like it?" she asked in a voice matching her expression. "I am not wearing perfume... but I may have developed a supplement that enhances some of my natural scents. I... we took a small dose to see if it appealed to you. It is not on the market yet, so I guess you are getting a sneak peek."

Rachael giggled at Roselyn's touch on her breast, still riding the high of a successful test on top of the incredible experience she was having. Reaching up with her own hand and cupping Roselyn's she raised an eyebrow at her. "Honey... I am proud of my breasts, but you have a marvelous set of your own. Look at how they overflow my hand." She splayed her fingers and pressed her hand firmly against Roselyn's breast showing that it more than filled them.

Humming happily to no particular tune at the feel of Roselyn playing with hers she kissed Roselyn back relishing the soft brush of her lips on Roselyn's. The thought of orally pleasuring Bailey again and taking her reward into a deep kiss with this beautiful woman cuddling up to her brought a bit more heat into her core than she anticipated and she cracked a coy smile. "Nothing hotter huh? I will make sure to give you a taste every time I get one then... and I plan on taking a LOT of tastes."

Rachael settled back onto the couch as Roselyn's fingers started to fix some of the discomfort she had been feeling. She softly moaned in relief as she felt the soreness fade. Rachael loved being massaged and she hadn't felt one quite like this before. Something about how Roselyn stroked with soft but firm movements in perfect rhythm. Rachael found her legs rubbing against Roselyn's that had settled between hers, feeling the softness of her thin pantyhose over even softer legs.

Rachael's right foot curled inward to rub against Roselyn's stockinged foot. Rachael had gotten a pedicure before the trip to make sure she was as preened as possible for her new companions and the silky smooth skin glided effortlessly over the hose. She had gone with a coppery red nail polish to match her sun dress and it fit her love of metallic colors. Rubbing her toes up and down Roselyn's as she worked on her throat Rachael could feel her respond to the gently caresses and hoped she wasn't tickling her.

Rachael thought of the question Roselyn asked and the jumble of possible responses surging to the surface in her mind. There was so much to ask, but what to ask first? The moment was so wonderful and tender and she didn't want to waste it. The moment she thought of this particular question she knew she had to ask, even if it was a harder one. Looking vulnerable and into Roselyn's eyes she asked softly, "why did you pick us, like really... why do we get this incredible gift of being with you?"

Brukalius --

Rickett looked down at what he uncovered and grinned, triumphantly throwing her tank top across the room. "God... could you get any more perfect?" he asked, pulling his eyes from her perfect mounds to lock on hers. The hazel in his darker blue eyes seemed to dance to the excitement reflected in his expression. "They seem pretty sensitive too... an edge perhaps..."

Bailey's affectionate reprimand sent a sparking thrill through Rickett. Playing cat and mouse with Rachael when she was in her dominant mood was one of his favorite games. He wanted the cat to punish him, but he didn't want to upset the cat. Balancing it out made the play so damn fun and helped him to learn the tells of his partner. That he had the opportunity to learn new tells and experiment with the unknown excited him beyond nearly anything else. When he discovered something new with Rachael and got to share a first or expand on something together, he rode the high for weeks. This glorious opportunity to explore with Roselyn and Bailey and even expand options with Rachael was literally heaven on earth.

Rickett could see that Bailey knew the game well, and why wouldn't she. It was likely that he truly was the mouse here as she simply had more experience than he did. The thought irked a competitive side of him, but it also filled him with a great sense of security. She knew and understood and his respect for what that experience brought to the table was rapidly expanding.

As Bailey seized his head and brought him forcefully into her cleavage, Rickett felt the thrill spark even harder through him. He could feel her softness close around his face and the hard to believe iron band of her arm locking him there. "mmmmfff... Fuuck yesss," he moaned into her cleavage unable to help the words that showed just how well Bailey had read him. GOD they felt wonderful and she was so strong.

Pleasure at the harsh treatment flared hotter when he tried to pull in a breath and barely managed a quarter pull of cinnamon laced goodness. Rickett tried to hump forward into her hard abs as he knew he could easily cum from this kind of treatment stacked on top of Roselyn's softness earlier, but the arched angle of his back that Bailey held him in provided zero leverage to hump forward. It left him rocking on her cock still buried in his crack with no pleasure to his own. The sexual frustration of being stuck only spiked his pleasure at the punishment harder. This was no game of cat and mouse... This was a panther toying with her dinner.

The cutting off of some of the blood to his brain was new to him and he started to fade quicker than he was used to. He had become adept at holding his breath, but this was a whole new angle. Bringing up his hands to stroke himself and touch Bailey's chest, he found them swatted away and he let them fall to his sides with a frustrated yet pleasured whimper into her delightful chest. The spanking and fingers returning to his prostate made his feet flex and legs hump desperately forward trying in vain to push himself off the edge she brought him to, but he was rapidly losing strength.

He could feel Bailey adjust her hold slightly as he started to slip under and he marveled at how in tune with him she was. Sucking in what little breath he could, he felt suffused in her... like she was everything that mattered. As she rubbed, his ass clenched rhythmically around her fingers pulling them more firmly against his prostate. He felt a familiar second buildup inside of him, and it was growing with an urgency that shoved the needs of his cock aside. He felt himself soften slightly as the pulsing in his cock eased to now just drooling a steady slow flow of pre onto Bailey below him. His hands twitched, opening and closing, as he rose higher from her skilled touches. His legs tightened and he started to moan softly into her chest.

Rickett had talked with some of his guy friends and it always perplexed him how opposed they were to any idea of something in and around their butts. He had a few male lovers before he met Rachael and they understood, but most of his straight friends simply ignored one of the single most powerful sources of pleasure in their bodies. Bailey's fingers pressed firmly down and he felt himself not only crest the top, but rocket over it. How could anyone ever say no to this? His backdoor muscles clamped down as hard as they ever had before and he could feel his chest lock up as he shot higher and higher over the normal peak.

Rickett didn't know when he finally crested as he was pretty sure he slipped in and out of consciousness a few times as he was held there. He felt like Bailey had taken a fire hose of dopamine and blasted it directly into his brain. He was limp against her, but he was sure he must have thrashed as his muscles ached from the tension that must have ripped through him. He found that he could breath normally, resting on one of the softest pillows that could only be Bailey's chest. His hazy vision cleared and he could see her other breast rising and falling with her deep excited breaths. One of his shaky hands rose to touch the other beautiful one. Sighing, he let his fingers sink into her softness as he pinched her nipple between his middle and ring finger.

"mmmm... I like punishments," he murmured to her as he gently played feeling her throbbing under him. "Now that your toy is sufficiently pliable... whatever are you going to do with him?" Rickett's hand released its hold and his index finger traced her areola slowly before walking up Bailey's chest to her neck and along her collar bone enjoying the feel of her hot skin on his hand. He tilted his head up lazily to smile at her. "I choose option two Bailey... your toy can take it... and your toy wants it so badly..."

Rickett's head slid a bit sideways on Bailey's breast until her nipple popped out from behind his cheek and he took it into his mouth sucking gently while looking up at her.

Ana --

Roselyn's eyes opened in wonder at Rachael's admission that they were trying a prototype that Rachael had designed herself. "Oh wow, you created it yourself? That's really incredible! Is it something you own yourself or is it owned by a corporation you work for? Either way- I have a feeling you're about to make a killing in the Paralus market! Because you two smell incredible. I've gotten used to Bailey just being that way, though she says it's my influence on her after being together so long. She might be right? There's still some grey area there according to science."

Roselyn took another deep inhale of Rachael's scent, her eyes fluttering gently as Rachael's hands cupped her breast and the brunette promised to share Bailey's spunk with her whenever she got a taste. That thought genuinely excited her, snowballing with Rachael, or licking the cum out of her ass or pussy, all of it appealed to the red-head.

When Rachael asked about why she and Rickett had been chosen, Roselyn was surprised for a moment, but then her expression turned exceedingly gentle, and very happy. "That's a pretty natural thing to ask, I think. There're a few reasons, honestly. The first criteria we used to separate people out was making sure you meshed with our kinks and vision of what the relationship would be. There were plenty of submissions more interested in me hotwifing with Bailey as the 'collared cuck in the corner' the whole time, or Bailey being a bull while I mostly got to watch. We wanted a couple whose vision matched ours, who would be willing to try out all kinds of combinations and arrays when it came to pairing up. We also really wanted another couple clearly in love with each other, which the two of you obviously were."

"Second, admittedly, was physical attractiveness. We ideally wanted a couple where we were extremely attracted to both members. It might be a bit shallow, but since we were going for maximum sexual chemistry, it was a factor in our choice. You and Rickett cleared easily, by the way, we loved the pictures you sent. Yours especially was cute, with you looking so nervous in the mirror." She giggled, giving Rachael another kiss.

"The other big thing that separated you two out from the other finalists was that this was your first time," she said, reaching to gently stroke Rachael's head. "That was actually a point Bailey made and it convinced me. Doing this for the first time as a couple deeply in love with each other... it's so scary, right? You have all these kinks and fantasies running around in your head, getting you all hot and bothered, but then too there's these feelings, here." Her hand ran down Rachael's neck to her breast, gently circling there, over her heart, sensually caressing and teasing. "These are the most important thing, that you have to protect, no matter what. So, first times can be really difficult, and can be kind of touch and go. We thought it would be really nice if we could give another couple a really first-rate experience as their first time, the kind we wished we would have had, so that they could open up and enjoy a really incredible world in a safe, encouraging, fun atmosphere."

Her smile widened. "I'm really happy to say you've completely exceeded all my hopes so far. You and Rickett are really wonderful, and I already know we made the p.... nnnn... perfect... haaah... c-choice." Roselyn's face suddenly flushed, moaning softly and her eyes fluttering like Rachael was eating her out, or at least rubbing her clit. She gave an apologetic, bashful grin. "Sorry, it's just, your feet are rubbing against the bottom of my soles in a really nice way."

She giggled at Rachael's expression. "Here, I should probably explain." She gently disentangled her one of her legs from Rachael's, then brought it up in a graceful, beautiful arc that would have impressed any ballet dancer or gymnast, her toes pointed artistically as she grabbed below her ankle, pulling down to put herself into a full north-south split. "You probably noticed that I keep my feet covered, and there's actually two reasons. The first is that they're Disbursement Points. Most people with a significant portion of Paralus blood have them, where some sweat glands have mutated slightly to become pheromone factories. When we're aroused, they're like a volcanic eruption of erotic scent. I actually rate a 98th percentile on the Osmiri scale, equivalent to the very high-end of full-blooded Paralus, which means my three Disbursement Points- between my breasts and the bottoms of my feet -are so pheromone rich that they're almost low-level drugs, able to produce dopamine highs and even lightly hypnotic sexual suggestion if you have close, lengthy exposure."