Lessons in Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I tend to keep them covered, just to mitigate that, and also because of the second thing, which is that they're really sensitive. Most Disbursement points are like that, and Bailey showed me how to massage them as well. She really enjoys it, and we've done it enough that it doesn't take much, as you saw, to really drive me crazy, especially when I'm turned on. The massage works on just about any woman though, and it feels really incredible, especially if you're already turned on. I had Bailey teach me."

Her own pedicured toes flexed in the nude hose, matching the french-tip polish of her fingernails. "Have you ever tried it- having your feet tantrically massaged?"

Ana --

Bailey grinned as she watched Rickett convulse with pleasure in her arms, even as she pushed him through the orgasm, grinding him to absolute peak after edging him with her musky breasts. He ended up collapsing, clearly a little out of it after a mind-blasting orgasm like that, and she let him lay on one of her breasts, gently stroking his long hair as he recovered.

"Hehe. Someone seemed to enjoy that a lot~," she chuckled softly, looking into his eyes, before giving a needy moan of her own as he massaged her breast, her cock flexing against the crack of his ass. His light touches and suckles were never the less pretty experienced, and she had a fair premonition that he could do all kinds of wild things to her if she let him have his way. Which she very well might, at some point down the road, especially if Roselyn put her leash on. Just the thought of that made her balls ache with need, and she refocused. Right now, she was in charge, her dom natural instincts unrestrained, and didn't have any intention of giving that up, for the moment. She grinned as he called himself her toy, giving his ass a familiar squeeze.

She purred as he sucked one last time on her breast, then took control of his hair, bringing his head up so she could murmur into his ear. "Hmmm... rough claiming for my Boy-Toy it is~," she whispered, her breath hot, and then she'd rolled him over onto his side, another kiss claiming him. This had none of the gentleness of before though. This was torrid, dominating, passionate, demanding submission and obedience. Her hot twisting lips were as much to rev herself up as to pleasure him, though they seemed to manage both with a devastating efficiency.

Her pace only grew more heated, more aggressive, until with a rumbling lioness growl she pulled back, quickly bringing her feet beneath her and rolling into a kneeling position with a surprising agility for such a big futa. Rickett she simply deadlifted, snatching him up and twisting him around before dropping his chest on the couch arm, his ass towards her, his face towards the couch where Roselyn and Rachael were currently entwined together. His own height and size seemed to be zero impediment to her ability to move him around however she pleased, likely a new experience for a six-two man.

One hand came up under his jaw, gripping there in a gentle choke, making him arch for her as her cock returned to grind against his ass, the mammoth pillar pushing his firm cheeks apart as she moved it up and down his crack. Her large, heavy nuts ground against his own, making them feel dainty by comparison. Her breasts pressed into his back as her free arm curled around his chest, trapping his arm, before lazily finding its way down to his cock, gently tugging and rubbing the still heavily engorged rod there.

"Mmm, that's better~. Right where I want you," she cooed, nipping at his ear. Her hips bucked against his for emphasis, letting him have a taste of the power her athletic body carried, even if she hadn't penetrated yet. "I think your wife's drool from when she was choking on my huge cock will do fine for lubricant... don't you, Boy-Toy? I can't be bothered with anything else- it's time to claim what's mine."

She lined up then, pressing against his nether-star entrance with her enormous bulbous cockhead, and firmly pressing against it. She didn't slam in all at once, but rather seemed to savor the struggle and his body's slow conquering by her nine-inch monster. The thick head ground at his sphincter, pushing in until it gave way and started to spread, inexorably parted by her steady, relentless advance. She popped in with a grunt, letting him adjust for only a moment before she continued up his hot, ribbed, squeezing tunnel. The heavy veins of her shaft scoured his insides as she moved in, inch by inch, the massive girth of her cock forcing him to spread wider, even as her heat rivaled his own. Quickly enough she was grinding over his prostate, her cumvein pushing down against him without seeming end as more and more of her entered.

"Mmmm~. That's a nice tight bussy you have, Boy-Toy," she taunted, before forcibly turning his head to the side and pushing another sloppy, twisting, tongue-filled, dominant kiss into his mouth. Her hand below moved back and gave his balls a firm squeeze, as much to make sure he didn't blow his load right away as to remind him she was in charge. Then it returned to surprisingly gentle strokes of his shaft, continuing to pour pleasure on to mix and fight with the discomfort of her entry. "How do you like Mommy's big cock, hmmm? Let your wife know how good it feels. She'll be taking it soon too, after all~."

Brukalius --

Rachael's smile only grew with Roselyn's praise. "Well, Eternal Helix will own the rights to the supplement since I developed it on company time and with their resources, but I will receive substantial royalties. I mostly developed it to enhance the experience of paralus human pairings. Some paralus don't rate well on the Osmiri scale and find it devastating that their partners cannot enjoy something so wonderful for them. This works for both races, but the dosing is different." Rachael giggled thinking of someone rating high on the scale taking her supplement and suddenly putting groups of humans in the place most paralus found themselves in. "It is in long term testing right now, but they can't stop me from doing a bit of my own. Your theory on Bailey is likely accurate and I would love to study the two of you... you know... medically. Okay, I admit I am wildly curious what she would be like with a small dose..."

Rachael felt butterflies in her stomach as Roselyn processed her question and she somewhat feared the answer. Then as she began, Rachael watched Roselyn's face with rapt attention as she laid out her reasons. There was nothing but openness and honesty reflected there and Rachael felt her heart quicken as her butterflies eased. It didn't quicken with feelings of lust or desire, but something that Rachael had tried to tell herself wouldn't happen. She tried to still the sprouting feeling and even brought her hand up to her breast pushing down on it to physically suppress the emotion. She had known this woman for less than a week and really only interacted with her for a few hours. However, she felt herself connecting with Roselyn more and more as she spoke. Beauty inside and out was attractive and this woman had both in spades.

She loved that they were chosen due to how her and Rickett loved each other. They themselves had been searching for months for something similar with match after match falling apart when it became clear that the other couple was not in the right mindset. That it was clear that Roselyn and Bailey had been subjected to some experiences that she hinted at made Rachael's heart ache with empathy. She hugged Roselyn to show appreciation as she did not want to interrupt her.

Rachael flushed in pleasure at the confirmation that Roselyn also found her beautiful and in embarrassment at the mentioning of that picture. For her whole life Rachael had steered clear of any pictures of her that were too revealing and it had caused a bit of minor contention with Rickett in the past during times when they were apart on lengthy business trips. She had broken that resolve for Roselyn and Bailey with Ricketts encouragement, but she felt like she was going to die taking it. Roselyn's kiss helped to sooth the memory and she found herself replying softly, "It means a lot to hear you say that... its one of a kind... I admit that it was kinda exciting though..."

The next part brought a welling up of gratitude and happiness that brought happy tears to Rachael's eyes. She brushed them away quickly as the formed listening to how well Roselyn understood and feeling her heart quicken a bit for Bailey being the one to point it out. What gems these two were! "Thank you Roselyn! I can't tell you how happy we are to be here, but I am sure I might have more than a few chances to show you."

Rachael found herself rubbing her foot a bit more firmly against Roselyn's from the storm of happiness inside of her and was surprised by Roselyn's reaction. "Oh!" she exclaimed at the explanation and marveled at how flexible Roselyn was. She had studied a bit into what Roselyn was describing, but there was nothing like having it related first hand. She found herself wanting to experience one of these disbursement points unfettered... for science of course and then the impact of what Roselyn was saying hit home.

"98th percentile! Roselyn... do you know how rare that is?! I have read about this and some of the effects. Are you telling me that I have the opportunity to..." Rachael blinked and kicked herself mentally. She was letting her excitement ruin a tender moment and she might even make Roselyn feel she was objectifying her. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to fetishize you! That was not what I intended to do at all. I should probably shut my mouth before I put another foot in it. Just know that you don't need to cover up what you are or anything else around us. If you want to go barefoot, then you should feel empowered to go barefoot. I am finding that I really like every new thing I learn about you including that offer on a tantric massage. I am a bit ticklish at first, but when Rickett gives me a foot rub, it usually fades after a bit."

Rachael felt a bit giddy at the opportunity to experience a tantric massage, but she recalled that it was best when already turned on and she felt more relaxed and loved on than riled up despite listening to her husband's muffled cries into Bailey's chest moments earlier. She didn't want to spoil the moment with Roselyn with a splash of jealousy and he was quiet now anyways. A quick glance over at the two showed him twitching on top of Bailey in a pleasure puddle and she smirked knowing how that felt.

Reaching up with her free hand, Rachael slid it along the top of the arch of Roselyn's foot arched above her. Rachael tried to think of where she had been rubbing when Roselyn reacted and positioned her hand in that rough area. Hooking her thumb under her foot she pressed firmly and rubbed a slow circle watching to see how it impacted the beautiful woman next to her. "You said I need to be turned on for the massage so I am going to rev my engine a bit. I hope you don't mind..."

Rachael smiled and pressed her lips to Roselyn's. As Rachael's full lips slid against Roselyn she moved to trap her upper lip between her own and gently graze it with her teeth before releasing and attacking the bottom one. Going back to soft sliding kisses, she felt her engines start to burn again and her tongue pressed forward to explore Roselyn's mouth. To keep Roselyn's leg in place, Rachael shifted her own calf to slide between Roselyn's thighs and give her quads something to rest on as she continued to explore the sole of her foot with firm rubs of her thumb.

Brukalius --

Rickett didn't resist being moved to his side and welcomed the aggression shift in the kissing. The way she called him HER toy stroked that submissive nerve in him and made it sing. The way she had been so loving and controlled him before had been wonderful, but that incredible cock pressed into his crack had started to make him desperate to be penetrated. He had not been fucked by a real cock in years and Rachael had picked up on that craving. She often teased him with dirty talk acting like her strap on was real and how she was going to give him a fat load of cum at the end. Since the two of them decided to try swinging she had teased him about how he was going to be fucked by her and their new partner over and over until his mind melted. All that anticipation was about to come to reality and he didn't want to have it gentle. He wanted it raw, passionate, and with a feeling of desperation behind it. He wanted no doubts in his mind that he was being used to slake her lusts.

Rickett worked on whipping Bailey up into that frenzy to take him. Receiving her dominating kisses with hungry kisses of his own as his hands roamed her body never staying in one place for too long. Between desperate gasps for air when their lips broke Rickett whispered to her, "Yes, I am YOUR boy-toy." Further kisses making him ache for her, "Your toy needs all of you Bailey." Hands running through her hair, "I will do anything for you." Hands reaching out to grasp her own taunt ass to pull her harder against him. "Oh god... please..." Gasping and moaning as her teeth found his neck, "Bailey... Fuck me... Please!"

Exaltation surged through him as Bailey growled and he felt her ready herself. As she reached down to lift him with little strain, he gasped and all thoughts of him being able to wrestle with her on equal terms faded. As he fell with a grunt on the arm of the couch the thought that maybe he bit off more than he could chew surfaced. It was like being chained to the table with Rachael in one of her peak moods, but Bailey didn't need chains to ensure he couldn't get away. That definitive knowledge nearly made him cum on the spot and the thrill of it thrummed through him.

He could feel her behind him taking advantage of his vulnerable position and he grinded back against her like a bitch in heat. As her hand closed over his length he tensed, dangerously close to losing it, as he panted hot desperate breaths. Her words scorched his ears and he found himself growling back and trying to press back into her while pushing forward into her hand. The mental image of Rachael choking on what was pressing against him from behind was like a lash on his lust and he only regretted he had not had a chance to witness it. "Bailey, please!" he begged. "Please fuck your toy!"

Then it was happening as he felt her pressing her tip against his entrance. A primal moan rumbled out of him as he desperately shifted to relaxing his sphincter. He thanked Bailey in his head for her foresight at loosening him with her fingers as in his lust frenzy he might have tried to impale himself on her cock and hurt himself. Rachael had a fairly large dildo she called 'BBD' that he had slowly grown accustomed to over time, but Bailey was certainly bigger.

Even seeing how big she was couldn't prepare him for how big she FELT. Even with every mental trick he knew and the prep he still felt her stretching him to a painful degree. "OH GOD!" he cried out as more and more pressure was applied as her hips pressed forward inexorably. He knew she wouldn't stop and he didn't want her to. He wanted to take her fully with a desperation that would settle for nothing less. His sphincter finally surrendered to the pressure and she popped inside making him grunt. "Oh Bailey..." he moaned as he felt her pushing in further as his anal muscles fluttered in a panic around the invading beast.

Rickett's hands reached back to touch the goddess that was claiming and forever reshaping his tight tunnel. He caressed her hips and side marveling at the tautness of her body even as his breathing was forced to come out in short little grunts. He shuddered as she finally finished filling him fuller than he had ever felt as her hips rested on his ass. "Fuuuck!" he moaned out savoring the pain mixed with pleasure as he relished the knowledge he had indeed taken this monster.

The combination of Bailey's words, kiss, hand on his cock, and mammoth member inside of him pushed Rickett past the point of no return and he felt himself rushing down the hill to blissful orgasm. Closing his eyes, Rickett felt most of the pain burn away into pleasure only to be replaced with a light and then heavier pain in his testicles. "Noooo," he gasped out as he felt his orgasm ruined by Bailey's practiced fingers. He hung his head panting as his orgasm so close to erupting forth receded. He was truly at her mercy and the mental orgasm from that understanding shook him to his core.

Pleasure returned with Bailey's strokes and he suppressed a whimper of gratitude at the release of pressure on his balls. She was indeed treating him like her toy and he loved it. At Bailey's command he looked over to his wife and Roselyn entwined on the couch and clearly enjoying each other, but watching the show of his first-time taking Bailey's length. He found himself staring into Rachael's eyes with love of this incredible woman who was walking this incredible experience with him. She met his gaze, silently demanding that he answer Bailey.

Rickett found himself answering with not a scrap of shame. "I love mommy's big throbbing cock. Rachael, I can feel every detail of her shaft inside of me. Her cock is so hot and it fucking pulses inside of me... GOD it feels good Rachael. Rachael, I don't ever want to stop doing this. I... fuck... she hasn't even started moving yet and I could cum..." Rickett groaned at the admission that only made him feel more and more excited to be doing exactly what he was doing.

Rachael had found her attention pulled from Roselyn when she heard her husband begging to be fucked and his heavy body being dropped onto the couch. She laid nearly frozen, her eyes glued to the definition futanari perfection taking position behind her husband. Only her fingers massaging Roselyn's sensitive foot still moved when it wriggled to remind her she had pleasure to provide. Rachael felt her husband, her precious Rickett, being penetrated by Bailey and she could see the pleasure and pain in his face. That spidering jealousy sparked over her and she let it, drinking in the sight. To her surprise, the jealousy was not only due to sharing Rickett, but that he was being fucked before her.

Rachael's eyes never left Rickett's as he sang his praises and professed his love of Bailey's cock even though she could feel Bailey's hot eyes on her. His words inflamed the feeling of jealousy, but not as much as it should with Roselyn gently caressing her through it. Her other hand clutched the woman to her and she felt her love overwhelming the negative feeling and feeding it to the flames of her desire. Nodding at Rickett she smiled before looking into Bailey's eyes for several moments and then into Roselyn's. "I don't want to ever stop doing this with you either my love," she said softly as her lips closed again on Roselyn's.

Ana --

Roselyn giggled at Rachael's obvious enthusiasm for Paralus pheromones and chemistry. She'd tried to make it sound clinical, not realizing that would only turn the brunette on. Still, her reaction was really cute and Roselyn couldn't help her beaming smile, kissing Rachael's nose.

"Don't worry, I... kind of enjoy being fetishized..." She blushed, her gaze going elsewhere, unable to look Rachael in the eye. "When I ask Bailey to go hard and dirty on me, she'll call me things like... um... like her little scent-slut. Or her alien brothel-bait. Or... er... her Paralus-blooded bitch."

Roselyn, despite her own openness, clearly found her bringing up her own reaction to such dirty talk a little embarrassing. She laughed again at her own bashfulness. "It's pretty embarrassing, but it's such a turn on. Honestly, I really like that part of me. Being a sex symbol can be fun, and I trust you to know the line between play and reality. I'm actually really flattered you're so interested. And yes, I know it's pretty rare to be 98th. I was a bit shocked when they told me. I was told I might be able to volunteer for studies and such, but I've never given it much thought."