Lessons in Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled then. "Maybe it's a little weird to feel like this already, but if you asked? I'd definitely say yes."

Roselyn didn't move her foot away when Rachael reached for it, gently circling with her thumb. There seemed to be a line down the center of her foot, a depression she could sink her finger in if she tried, running from roughly the top center of the heel, to just under the pads of Roselyn's feet. Running her thumb along it, Rachael instantly felt and saw Roselyn react, a shiver running through her.

"OOoh... ooo.. that... that's it. P...press a little NNNn... harder... aaah... Aaah! L...like that..." Roselyn didn't have to exaggerate in the slightest as lightning jumped up her foot. Her mouth started to hang open, her eyes glazing over slightly. The soft texture of her foot, even through the stocking, made gliding along the skin there easy. It was pretty clear that Roselyn took exceptional care of her feet. The skin there almost felt softer than her breasts!

Then Rachael moved forward, kissing the red-head, while her leg moved up, gently grinding against her snatch. Rachael immediately felt the wetness and twitches there as Roselyn moaned into the kiss, her pleasure quickly ramped up. With her pussy being ground on, firmly kissed, and her foot rubbed, it wasn't going to take very much to get Roselyn's engine going again, especially after what Rickett had done to her earlier. Indeed, Rachael coming over to be loved and kissed on had rather been keeping her warmed up.

"Mmmmph... MMMPH... R...Rachael... hmmmph...." Her eyelids started to flutter, hands becoming weak on Rachael's body, shivers tracing up and down her skin. She was too enthralled by Rachael's sweet kisses and gentle, circular motions to be able to pay much attention. Rachael's gaze left her for a moment, and Roselyn finally noticed her big, strong amazon wife sinking her cock into Rickett, dominating another woman's husband and making him moan how good she was. Her pussy twitched noticeably against Rachael's leg- one of Roselyn's secret guilty fetishes was watching Bailey physically dominate other people. She didn't mind her being a bull at all, it just got lonely when people weren't really interested in her. Bailey, naturally, completely objected to that.

Roselyn watched Rachael react, feeling her tense up with both jealousy and desire, her hands reaching out to caress the other woman sweetly, groping her breasts and giving her nipples soft, teasing pinches. She even kissed Rachael's collar for a moment, licking at her neck.

When the brunette turned back, though, there was a heat in her eyes as she moved back to kiss Roselyn. And it was with her eyes looking directly into Roselyn's that Rachael said those potent words 'My Love'. Something about Rachael's confident, burning desire and the romantic way her lips suddenly worked against Roselyn caused the red-head to completely melt inside. Her eyes grew wide in surprise, then rolled up as she orgasmed powerfully in Rachael's arms. Her toes curled against Rachael's thumb, and the brunette could feel the heaviness in the air increase with a fresh blast of pheromones from Roselyn's foot, still held near her face. That seductive, rosey, sensual scent. Calling at Rachael's possessive emotions like a siren. 'Love me'. 'Take me.' 'Make me yours.' Unconscious thoughts that were translated into pheromones regardless, subtle signals that only the human lizard brain still knew how to interpret.

As she came down from her climax, she gave Rachael a needy look and reached over to the stocking that was still on her foot. She pulled gently, letting the thin fabric slide off, until her lovely, beautiful foot was bare. Without a blemish or speck of dirt, slightly sweaty, but, that only made massaging it easier. The gentle curve of it dainty and alluring.

"Think your engine is ready?" She said with a grin. "Let me get into position." She moved around so that she was kneeling while Rachael was lying down, one of the brunette's legs pushed up in the air. Her own, bare leg threaded through, now positioned just in front of Rachael's face, within easy massaging distance- and in perfect position for more blasts of those potent Paralus pheromones.

"So, for a tantric massage, I like to stimulate your pussy and especially clit at the same time as the massage. You'll see why in a moment, but for now, I'll just get started." Her hips slowly started to rub her wet snatch against Rachael's, though the angle and Roselyn's dominant position meant Rachael was getting the more intense play. The slow, steady grind was quite pleasurable without being overwhelming.

"First, we start with the insole crease, which you already found earlier. Rubbing... nnn... firmly from the bottom to the top, we start to form a connection with the pleasure centers of the body." Roselyn couldn't help the pleasured grunt as Rachael's thumb started to move in time with hers. "As they move together, you can feel how your body starts to meld the sensations together. Stress and worry are pushed out, while pleasure is gathered here. Slow... steady strokes. Gathering that hot, intense pleasure..."

Roselyn's voice was low and combined with those overflowing pheromones, oddly hypnotic. "Now we move to the balls of the foot, moving in slow, heavy circles around the outside of each pad. First the big toe... then... each... nnn... toe... nnnf... in sequence... activating and connecting all the nerves there. Feeding them into the pleasure, and the slow grinding on your clit."

It would be hard not to notice the building intensity of the sensations. Roselyn was long used to it, but for someone who hadn't experienced it before, it might feel as if their foot had come alive, new pleasurable sensations suddenly connected on a wire straight to her slowly grinding cunt and clit. "Next, gripping between each of the toes firmly, starting between the pads, and pulling up towards the webs of the feet. Steady, slow with a firm pressure, pulling all of that stress out, leaving rooms to fill with pleasure behind." She repeated each pull several times, slowly rubbing the crease with her other hand now, building pleasure while also making more room for it.

"Lastly, a little rub at each of the toes themselves, using your other hand to continue to stimulate the crease. Light, circling touches to activate those nerves as well. There are giant bundles of nerves in the foot, and we're activating all of them and turning them to one purpose... pleasure..."

It was an involved process, but its results spoke for themselves. "And now that we have all that pleasure built up, and all those connections with your clit made, re can start to release all that built up pleasure. The nice part is that pleasure builds up naturally in the foot anyway- with all that Bailey did to you, I imagine you have quite a bit."

She started to press into Rachael's foot at a particular point in the middle of Rachael's foot, knowing there was a nerve center there that now, having been conditioned to pleasure, would light up the brunette's world. Hers had been activated a long time ago, but for a first timer, it could be quite the head-trip.

"Oh... and did you notice?" She cooed with a smile, another wave of hot pheromones washing over Rachael from that lovely bare foot. "I'm not even rubbing on your clit or pussy anymore, but you can still feel every single one of those lighting sparks shooting up your leg to your clit, full of sensual energy, as if I was~." It was true. She'd stopped grinding a bit ago, only her hands working now.

"Enjoy~," she said, pressing down into that nerve cluster, and rubbing steadily. This was just the first stage, but she looked forward to seeing Rachael's reaction.

Ana --

Bailey grinned and she heard Rickett degrade himself, saw the fiery lust mixing with jealousy in Rachael's eyes as she listened to her husband tell her how great Bailey's cock was. Having bottomed out inside him, she ground there a moment, feeling his stomach stretch slightly from her size. "Very good, Boy-Toy. Did you like that expression on her face? I bet you've never seen it before, right? Watching her get hot from seeing her husband become a toy for a big futa cock, that little bit of jealousy in her eyes. But the best part is that jealousy- she's not jealous of me. She's wishing she was the one taking it. Hehe. Don't you feel lucky that Mommy took you first? Your ass feels so nice squeezing me. Your thick cock twitching in my hand. So close to cumming. So close~..."

She taunted him as she ground in his ass, riding that line between aggressive dom and loving host. Her finger trailed up his twitching member, knowing how close he was to cumming, keeping him on the edge while her other hand continued to gently cup his jaw and squeeze his throat. Her tongue trailed up the side of his neck. He was completely in her power. She could toy with him however she wanted, and he could only accept it. Her toy and sexual prisoner.

"I'm going to start fucking you now, Boy-toy. If you want to cum, then cum, but know I'm not going to stop until I'm satisfied, even if your brain turns to mush. Enjoy the cock you asked for so sweetly~." Bailey pulled back, letting Rickett feel the tug as that monster ground over every rib and nub that he had, while leaving a vast, terrible emptiness behind. The warmth gone, his hole stretched out, his muscle aching from being pushed so hard.

She pulled all the way back to the head, most of her thick nine-inches outside of him- then shoved in hard, enough to make her hips slap against the cheeks of his ass. Her cock penetrated to the hilt, her body practically spanking him, the impact enough to drive the breath from is lungs. That weight and power wasn't something Rachael could simulate, even with a big dildo- only Bailey could fuck him like this.

Another slow draw out, letting him anticipate, her hand gently milking his cock. Many people said the draw back was one of the better parts of anal sex, that incredible feeling of the blockage leaving you. Then the hard, stinging ram back inside, every inch grinding across his prostate as she angled her thrust. A heavy, punishing blow that cored out his insides and vibrated through him. The next one a little faster, and then a little faster after that, as she built up a slow, heavy rhythm. Barely letting him have time to breath with each thrust almost a punch to the gut, her fingers wrapping around his throat to gently cutoff blood flow, knowing that the light-headedness would make it all feel even more intense.

It was a rough, brutal, claiming fuck, every thrust designed to make him shudder, to make his sturdy cheeks ripple as she continued to pound into his sweet, firm ass. The rigid lines of her cock ground against his insides, engraving her shape inside him, particularly at that depth only she had ever reached. And the surprising gentleness of her firm grips and squeezes on his cock didn't stop. Lovingly caressing his balls and getting in quick, squeezing strokes before she slammed in.

"Goodness, look at you go, Boy-toy. We've only just gotten started and you're already making that face?" She giggled softly into his ear. "Do you think you can make it until the end? Why don't you try for Mommy, hmm? Try not to pass out, even though she's fucking the breath out of you, even though she's ravaging your nice firm ass and stroking your cock. It will make it more fun when you go limp anyway, despite your struggle."

She nipped and sucked at his ear as she spoke, kissing along the muscles of his back and neck before sucking on his neck, giving him a hickey to match the one she put on his wife- a pair of claimed lovebirds.

Bailey's stamina seemed endless, but the truth was she was really enjoying this and was having to hold back quite a bit. Her balls were aching from the cute expressions and sounds he was making, and his ass really did feel incredible around her. She was used to Roselyn's pussy and ass, but the truth was Rickett was much stronger than Roselyn, and the grip of his boi-pussy was something else. He felt so incredible, squeezing her, she was already leaking huge dollops of pre inside him. Still, she held her discipline, making herself endure. This rough sex was his request and she wanted to plant that image of the indomitable, machine-like dom deep in his psyche, knowing that first impressions usually lasted and influenced later experiences.

She varied her pace, suddenly pushing up and using, short, sharp strokes to completely change the feeling, rapping quickly against his ass and practically making his body vibrate, before eventually switching back to the longer and slower strokes. She kissed him at times, her hands moving around his chest and cock to spread the sensation of being trapped and at her mercy. Soon enough though, that iron will ground down, and she felt herself starting to break. Her pace increased again, clearly working up to a final volley. Her arm wrapped around his throat, putting him in a rear choke as she pulled against him, her own breath starting to pant.

"Hehe. You ready to feel it, Rickett? To feel my cum burst inside you? Mmm... yes....fuck... take it... Take Mommy's cum!" Her hard cock grew thicker inside him for a moment, driving to the very deepest point one last time, and then hot jets of thick futa cum were filling his insides as Bailey groaned into his ear. "Huuuuunnnngggh... Fuck! T...take it... God..."

Holding back so long meant that even she got a little light-headed from how hard she came, eyes rolling back as she hissed into his ear, body tensing as her huge balls convulsed again and again. It seemed impossible, how despite their size, that they could produce so much, especially with how heavy and viscous it felt.

She panted, pressing up against his ear with a grin. "Hey there, Handsome. How you feeling?" she whispered softly, her own sweaty body still shaking slightly.

Brukalius --

Rachael couldn't make real sense of the roil of emotions inside of her and was finding this part of the experience as intense as the physical pleasure she had received. She did know that she wanted Roselyn. She wanted her with an inner heat she never expected to feel this intensely. Warning bells in the back of her mind sounded caution that budding feelings would grow in that heat. However, Roselyn was so real right there tangled in her arms and legs. She was so soft, she felt so good against her, she needed Rachael right now, and she was definitely cumming.

Rachael pushed away the caution and committed herself fully to making love to Roselyn. Passionate yet soft kisses locked their lips together as Rachael continued apply pressure up and down the crease in the center of Roselyn's foot. Her other hand stroked Roselyn's soft red curls and occasionally ran her nails gently along her scalp adding to her sensation as she quivered atop of her. Her heel and calf rubbed firmly between Roselyn's legs and slowed as Roselyn came back down to earth. God she smelled good when she came. How did Rickett keep his sanity under her like that? How did he resist climbing out from under her and fucking her until he fell unconscious? Not for the first time, Rachael wished she was equipped like a futa and could claim this beautiful woman on top of her.

Rachael's needy look matched Roselyn's and her breath caught as Roselyn pulled the stocking from her foot. Her feet were perfectly proportioned, shaped, and that sinuous line down the center made them appear exotic. She nodded to the question with a throaty giggle. "If it runs any hotter, I am going to start getting a bit aggressive. Right now I can still focus enough to learn though."

She watched with an intent smile as Roselyn moved into position and placed both of her hands softly onto the perfect foot now resting on her chest. She couldn't help a thread of self-consciousness as she compared her own feet to Roselyn's. She thought she had cute feet even though her toes were a bit longer than was strictly proportionate. Seeing Roselyn's wriggling toes, she did wish her own pinky toe didn't snug in so tightly to the toe next to it as well. She felt incredibly grateful that she had a pedicure before this event leaving her relatively uncalloused with well-manicured nails. Roselyn seemed to like what she was seeing though and Rachael felt a rush of relief, followed by a rush of pleasure as Roselyn rubbed her sex against Rachael's.

Moaning softly she spread legs a bit for easier access and watched with half lidded eyes as Roselyn explained what she was doing. She did her best to mimic what Roselyn was telling her, but she caught herself multiple times just enjoying the pleasure as her fingers idly massaged circles where they were. She couldn't believe how good it felt and how well connected her foot was to what Roselyn was doing with her hips between Rachael's legs. It was like little threads of tingling nerves connected the two and Roselyn was strumming her like a practiced artist.

Rachael's own hips made little circular humps as she transitioned with Roselyn into massaging each other's toes. Her breath came hard pulling in the sweet lilac scent and found that own scent mingled in a near perfect compliment. The sweet floral tones became backed by a rich heady boldness that left the two in a blooming garden as they massaged. "Oh... Roselyn..." Rachael moaned as she gently pulled each of Roselyn's toes in turn feeling her own clit tugged downward with each movement. "Roselyn... I think... ummm... are you feeling this?"

Rachael rubbed Roselyn's toes as she felt a terrible and yet wonderful ache starting to form in her middle. She was wound up as tight as a spring and the storm of desire roiling and crashing inside of her only tweaked it tighter and tighter. She was going to break and she needed to act, but something kept her from doing anything. She had to listen, she had to love on this perfect woman, she had to touch these precious feet that smelled... so... good. What would they taste like? I could... what if I licked along this crease here... I want her to love me. I... goddess above I... "Roselyn... I need you... please..."

As Roselyn pushed into the nerve cluster, Rachael felt her spring abruptly release as bliss thrummed through her. Wave after wave of it arced up her leg into her core making her sex clench rhythmically in sync with each circle of Roselyn's thumbs. She dropped her head back on the edge of the couch and moaned with the sweet joy of all that energy releasing to crash through her. Rachael's hands now clutched Roselyn's leg and foot to her chest encircling them in her ample soft breasts letting Roselyn feel her heartbeat that drummed a hard rapid rhythm against her.

Rachael hadn't quite experienced an orgasm like this one before. There was no crest and no slide downhill. There was just the continuing thrum of releasing energy flooding pleasure up and through her. She laid there soaking it in as it seeped into every bit of herself before it started to ebb. "Oh my god..." she finally managed to moan as her head came up to look over at her lover's face. "I didn't know that was possible, and I think I am going to have to keep you..." Rachael could feel the heat of her engine had not cooled. If anything, it had only gotten hotter especially as she took in Roselyn's expression. "Let me make you feel good with something I really know how to do. Can you walk to the bed? If not, its okay."

Rachael lifted Roselyn's foot from between her breasts and after a moment's hesitation, leaned forward to plant a firm kiss in the center of the ball of her foot at the start of her disbursement crease. Rachael felt an aftershock ripple through her and she smiled. Gently she disentangled herself from Roselyn giving her hot needy looks as she scooted into a seated position. Standing, she looked for the door to her room and caught sight of Rickett pulled tight against Bailey's chest with her cock still inside of him. They both were sweating and trembling and she smirked as her hand swung out to smack hard against Bailey's ass as she passed the pair. "Move it to the bed love birds, I need to grab something for Roselyn," she said with a voice rich with excitement. Bailey's look made her quiver with excitement as she turned from those hot eyes to hustle into the adjoining room. Even with her back turned, she could feel those eyes stabbing into her back... well... they seemed to stab into her bottom that bounced enticingly as she scooted away from her.