Lessons in Swing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It only took Rachael a moment to locate the trunk containing most of her toys and tear into the zipper. She didn't have time to take things out in a controlled manner and she dumped a few items of lingerie and a couple other toys onto the ground. Finding the item she sought she pulled it out, and a bottle of lube. The toy was a favorite of hers in her mind even if she had struggled to use it on Rickett. It had a thicker bulb at one end that she applied a thick squeeze of lube to. With a few quick swipes to spread it around, she moved it between her legs and pressed it against her sex. Moaning as it slid inside, she savored the fullness as her inner muscles that she had worked hard on strengthening reflexively gripped down on the bulb. Adjusting slightly, she looked down and saw the other end rising from the front of her crotch like she had her own 6-inch pink cock. It was substantially less thick than the real cocks of the group, but this one could vibrate. Grinning, she smeared lube onto the length and hurried back into the room next door.

Brukalius --

Rickett knew that Bailey was right. That look in his wife's face hadn't just been because she had to share him. Something about that look made him even more satisfied to be there. Only his uncertainty at how riled up she would get had stopped him from taunting her. The thought of her safe wording to blue balls them into oblivion made him quiver even if he was sure she wouldn't be petty like that.

"Yesss..." he groaned. "I am the luckiest fucking toy. Mommy chose me to play with and she is so deep inside of me. Of all of Mommy's toys... mmmmfff..." He shuddered as Bailey licked him making his anal muscles squeeze down on her. With her scorching words, Rickett felt her start to withdraw and he whimpered softly. His overly stretched hole started to try and recover from the retreating cock which brought a wash of sensation only helping to highlight the emptiness. He looked over his shoulder at her as she held his jaw and took her in. There was something primal in her posture and look and it thrilled him to be the one to put her in this state. He could also see she still had control and he marveled at her willpower. He had pushed her hard and she still held firm to rough but in control persona.

As Rickett considered adding another chip to her willpower a burst of sensation flooded through him and he found himself unable to breath. His eyes widened as his mouth hung as the cascade of what happened rocked through him. His lower body burned from her full length re-entering him and his legs suddenly felt like jelly. Hanging his head, he found his breath as she started to withdraw again and he looked back again with raw desire mixed with a thread of fear. The second thrust forced out a strangled "oh fuck..." and the third mixed with her stroking hand brought his orgasm roaring back.

With a grunt, Rickett felt his cock release its first jet of cum as Bailey added her own power to it with her 4th body shaking thrust. It splattered audibly against the arm of the couch, reflecting back to coat Bailey's stroking hand and Rickett's clenching abdomen. Rickett's tensing anal muscles did nothing to stop the successive thrusts from Bailey that drove more and more cum from his body onto the now thoroughly soaked arm of the couch. "Thank you mommy... uuunnfff! so good..."

As good as his orgasm felt, it seemed secondary to his body's focus on what Bailey was doing to him. The intensity and power she had over him made it a full body and mind experience. He found himself wildly grinning with his eyes half rolled up into his head as her fingers cutting off his flow made it easier to just experience rather than think. His cock didn't diminish in the slightest and continued to spasm empty throbs with each powerful pass over his prostate. He heard the encouragement of Bailey in his ear and he felt resolve drawn from a pure desire to please her settle deep inside of him. I will please her! I won't pass out!

He started to partition his mind to maintain his focus. He could let himself go to the pleasure, but a corner of his thoughts would remain focused on enhancing the experience for her. The focus would help him to not surrender completely. His hand curled around to the back of Bailey's head holding her mouth to his neck as she marked him. "Yes mommy..." he moaned like the slut in heat he was. "Mark me inside and outside... fuck... make me yours... ungh!" He made himself start to rock back into her thrusts even if it was slight due to his wobbly legs. He focused his battered inner walls to flex around her length with each of her withdraws to try and hold her inside. She would know that he welcomed her fucking, that he was more than a willing participant in this. The focus intensified his pleasure rather than decrease it and he felt himself building for a powerful prostate orgasm.

As her pace shifted to faster strokes hammering down into his prostate, he experienced his second powerful prostate orgasm of the day. He found himself letting out an embarrassing whining cry that built in volume before releasing in a series of guttural grunts as his legs gave out and Bailey drove him mercilessly into the arm of the couch. His hands clutched the cushions in front of him, riding out the pleasure as she switched to slower strokes. He needed her to cum inside of him... or outside and paint him with it, but the fact remained that he needed to make her release. He WOULD make her release before he passed out! "Thank you mommy... your big bitch breaking cock feels so good. I want your cum. I want it deep inside of me," he panted out.

He didn't know if his words triggered Bailey or if she had already made her decision to cum as her thrusts had grown more erratic. He found himself crushed to her chest with an arm around his throat. His chest burned for air in line with the burning heat in his ass as her words spread the fire through his whole body. Then he felt it. The sensation he had been craving for so long as Bailey started to empty herself deep inside of him. "God... yesss," he croaked around her choking arm as another orgasm rocked through him making his ass milk her cock rhythmically as his own painfully emptied what very little he had left in the tank.

He felt so warm and full of her essence and she kept adding more. Rickett brought up his hand to his lower belly feeling the slight bulge from her tip on the other side of his abdominal wall still throbbing inside of him. He panted and trembled as she finally spent herself into him and released her hold on his throat. Letting his head lull back onto her shoulder he looked into her flushed and beautiful face. After a few tries he found his words.

"Mmm you truly are incredible... I think... no, I know that is something I will never forget." He closed his eyes for a moment gathering himself before opening them again to gaze lovingly into hers. "I did it... I didn't pass out just like you asked..." he smiled at her wickedly. "How did my tight little ass feel? Judging by how much you pumped into me... I think you liked it. I hope you are not too worn out though..."

The sharp smack on Bailey's ass and her shift of surprise jolted Rickett from his moment with Bailey and he narrowed his eyes at his wife as she told him to take it into the bedroom. Glancing over to Roselyn, he saw that she was struggling to rise and focused on Rachael's retreating form. It was a delicious sight, but he could feel Bailey very distracted behind him on the verge of pursuing Rachael and his smile turned into a pout.

"Come back to me," he whispered fiercely as he reached behind himself to gently rub the cheek that was smacked as his other hand ruffled Bailey's short hair. "Fuck her... you are mine right now... well... fuck her later." He huffed as he too felt drawn to that naked sway in her hips. He tilted his head to kiss Bailey's neck and up to her earlobe. Sucking on it gently, he squeezed down with every scrap of muscle left in his ass on her. "Mommy... your toy doesn't want to share right now." He felt some of his strength return from his jealousy. He rocked his hips back onto Bailey before nipping at Bailey neck but he still didn't draw her attention until Rachael disappeared into the other room with a look back and a smirk directed at him.

When Bailey's eyes turned back to him, he met hers with needy jealous eyes of his own. His mouth turned down into a pout that looked silly on his masculine features, but it communicated volumes to his lover. He had just lost a contest to Rachael and it smarted. "Bedroom?" he asked softly.

Ana --

Just watching Rachael cum so hard and so differently, the shock and amazement visible on her face, had Roselyn cumming herself in sympathy. Her pussy and toes clenched as she gently worked Rachael through her climax, smooth strokes of her thumb along the middle cleft and gently kissing Rachael's toe. She grinned, watching as Rachael enjoyed the sublime bliss of the steady flow, neither eruption nor explosion, but rather a dam bursting, a river that was supposed to be there being allowed to flow.

She grinned at the brunette's request. Roselyn felt there was so much more to show her. The fact that she had a whole other foot. Adding a massage wand. The incredible pleasure that was having your toes sucked. But she knew all that was in the future, and she had a guess what Rachael wanted to do, and from watching Bailey demolish Rickett's firm ass on the other couch, Roselyn was more than ready to have the same done to her.

"Of course, Rachael. Just so you know, that was only the tip of the iceberg for this. But honestly... I'd love to have you take charge of me~," she said softly, feeling a slight tingle at the expression in Rachael's eyes, her heart fluttering just a little, and letting her own words hold just a little ambiguous playfulness in return.

The soft kiss to the bottom of her foot made her head loll back, her body visibly aftershocking as she trembled from head to toe. "NNnnnnfff... I... should be able to make it, I think. You go ahead, I'll meet you there," she said softly.

She gave a scandalized giggle as Rachael walked past Rickett and Bailey, watching Bailey's heated, ferocious glare at Rachael's swaying, quickly retreating ass, even as Rickett demanded her attention.

Bailey, for her part was snuggling into Rickett, giving Rachael a smug grin as she'd walked over, so perhaps she'd kind of deserved that spank on the ass. Certainly, a part of her was really looking forward to what Rachael would do with her when she finally got introduced to Roselyn's collar, but the dominant bull resented the challenge, however much she had been instigating.

She felt her attention pulled back to Rickett, and a pleased smile came over her face. "Sorry handsome, I was distracted. You were a very good boy. I'm honestly impressed that you made it through without at least blacking out a little." Her grin became slightly more sharklike. "But don't kid yourself, Boy-Toy. I have lots left in the tank to thoroughly claim my property."

Her cock flexed inside his ass, demonstrating that she was, indeed, still rock-hard. "Your wife has a point though, we should move over to the bed. Shall we?" She asked, stepping off the couch and lifting him easily over one shoulder, like a cavewoman claiming her mate. Her cock popped out of his ass with a naughty sound as cum leaked from his twitching hole. She gave his ass a firm smack, just to remind him who was in charge.

She saw Roselyn removing her other stocking before getting to her wobbly feet. "Hey there, Gorgeous. Headed to the Bedroom?"

"Eventually? I'm pretty sure I can- whoop!" Roselyn found herself unceremoniously scooped up by the waist and tucked under Bailey's other arm, as she walked into the next room carrying both of them, while barely breaking stride.

Roselyn, familiar with her lover's joy in showing off her powerful body, didn't object as she was tossed onto the king-sized bed like an old sack, while Rickett was brought down into a princess carry and laid lovingly on the bed, with Bailey crawling up over and behind him as she seized his mouth with her own. Bailey wasn't any less of a show off in front of her own wife, seizing Rickett's lips in yet another fierce, hungry make out as she took the position she wanted, on her side, spooning Rickett from behind, her powerful arms wrapped around him as she dominated his mouth.

She didn't seem in a hurry now, one hand moving back to gently cradle his cock and balls, while she engaged in a sloppy, dominant make out, her tongue alternately playing with and wrestling his own. Her other hand traced along his chest lovingly, possessively as she showed again that focus on him and him alone. Her still hard monster of a cock ground sedately against his ass crack, teasing him before starting the second round.

When she drew back, saliva connected them as she looked down into his eyes, her hand running down his inner thigh before lifting his leg at the knee, opening him wide for her to claim once more while essentially showing him off for anyone on Roselyn's side of the bed.

Roselyn bit her lip watching her wife lovingly dominate a man in front of her, absolutely flooded by how erotic she found it. Her toes flexed gently as she silently watched them, no jealousy present, but rather rooting her wife on- she wanted to see her absolutely break Rickett. And Bailey knew it, pausing as her eyes were drawn to those twitching toes.

"Your stockings are off."

"Hehe. You noticed." She said with a grin.

Bailey smiled evilly. "Gorgeous, I want you to put your feet on Boy-Toy's face. He won't be able to escape, so make sure every breath has your scent in it.

"Yes, Mommy~," Roselyn replied submissively. Her dainty, sculpted bare feet reached out to sweetly smother Rickett's face, the warm, cloud-soft skin enveloping him, even as Bailey lined up and rammed into his ass with another breath-stealing thrust.

"That's it, Boy-Toy. Deep breaths for Mommy now. Every breath my cock feels a little better, your brain gets a little fuzzier, your balls a little fuller as you get ready to explode one more time."

It was an utterly unfair double-team. With Roselyn's Paralus Disbursement Points at full blast thanks to her arousal, the air around Rickett's face was flooded with dopamine-inducing pheromones, and Bailey's rough, trophy-display pounding hadn't lost a single step from before. She gently kissed and nuzzled his neck and shoulder, whispering sweet nothings into his ear as her powerful hips slammed that ass

wrecking behemoth into him again and again. Bailey's heavy balls felt as full as ever as they slapped at his nuts, and he soon realized she hadn't been exaggerating. While temporarily stunned by the force of her own climax, she was fully ready to fuck him just hard as before in a new, slightly more humiliating position.

"Hmm? Is Boy-Toy going to cum his little brains out again? Go ahead then, Handsome. Orgasm for Mommy," She cooed into his ear.

It was to this scene, with her husband being sensually bullied in the most erotic way, that Rachael returned, her thick cock in hand. Roselyn's eyes lit up at the sight of it, immediately flicking her eyes to Bailey in excitement.

"I think this is where she fucks the daylights out of me, dear~," she said, her excitement evident.

Bailey laughed for her part, leaning over to kiss one of Roselyn's toes, taking a nice long sniff of it herself. "Have fun, Gorgeous~."