Lessons in Swing Pt. 04

Story Info
Rachael gets her chance to dominate.
11.5k words
4.83
6.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has been created by Ana and Brukalius who share this account. This story is the result of an ongoing erotic roleplay we are writing together that we are happy to share with you all.

Brukalius --

The possessive cast to Rickett's face demanding Bailey's attention remained, but the pout quickly slid into a pleased smile at her praise. It grew into positive delight at the assurance there was more to come and being called property. He didn't know why being owned or threatened to be owned left him practically vibrating with satisfaction, but it was there.

Rickett grunted as he felt her shift him again and her cock slide out of him. "What are you ooofff..." he cut off as he found his 200-pound frame thrown over her shoulder. He felt her gift to him sliding warmly down his leg and he tried to tighten to hold it, but the void of her leaving him would take time to recover. Even as he considered trying to right himself, her spank disabused him of the concept. Chuckling, he let himself hang and planted a few kisses on her lower back near her backside. As much as the void in his lower body ached to be filled, but the respite was helping him to gather his wits.

Rickett found himself next to Roselyn who bounced delightfully with Bailey's steps. Smiling at her he murmured, "So many firsts today. Pretty sure I haven't found myself so easily slung over my partner's shoulder before. She is kinda a show-off, isn't she? Roselyn's loving smile and accompanying cute giggle was answer enough before she was tossed onto the bed. Rickett tensed expecting the same only to find himself cradled in Bailey's arms. Blushing at the feeling and even more so at how he liked it, Rickett found himself grinning as he was set softly on the bed.

"Come and get me mommy," he purred to her as she climbed into the bed behind him and took possession of his mouth. The clarity he had started to feel rapidly fuzzed in the heat of her embrace and domination of her kisses. She is so fucking good at this! He moaned into her mouth as her hand closed over his sensitive manhood. He wanted her to touch him there, but at the same time he knew that she would bring him to shoot painful blanks. He had no doubts in his mind that she was capable of bringing him a fourth orgasm with that part of his body.

Rickett opened his eyes as Bailey broke the kiss. His own lips opened and closed a few times reflexively seeking those that had provided him so much pleasure. As Bailey shifted his body to be entered, he stared into Roselyn's watching eyes. Seeing the eager light there, he felt that she was likely as excited as he was for what was to come. Feeling no embarrassment, he let his wanton lust show for her wife show as he rocked his hips back into Bailey's cock moving into position. "Is mommy going to give her toy another wild fuck while mommy's wife watches?" he whispered feeling Bailey's tip slide past his hole and grind against his balls before returning.

Rickett didn't know what to think of Bailey's request or what it meant. He knew Roselyn had some Paralus blood and that she had a foot fetish, but surely the scent and pheromones from her cunt were stronger than... Her feet touched his face covering his nose and rustling into his beard and across his lips. The accompanying adjustment and abrupt entry of Bailey made him gasp and he realized just how wrong he was.

Roselyn's scent was much stronger now. He could taste the sweet floral aroma in the back of his throat as strongly as he had been when lapping up her nectar. Where there had been tingles of lust and desire clouding his mind before, there were torrents of sparkling desire flooding into him. The torrent drove itself deeply into him as Bailey's incredible cock was as it took advantage of the prior stretching to pound into him from below. The two incredible sensations met together seeming to pierce him all the way through and he groaned before sucking in another breath. Impossibly, the torrent only seemed to grow, concentrating in his genitals and prostate as Bailey worked to stimulate them from her end.

"You two... mmmfff... are... fuck... you two gonna," He could see Roselyn's flushed face from between her feet as she rubbed relishing in the experience and he found he had no desire to hold his breath or hold back anything. He only had a desire to please Roselyn and secondarily Bailey whom he knew pleasing would make her happy. He was swamped with pleasure and found his hands reaching up to rest on the tops of her feet and push them more firmly against his face. "Gonna kill me..." he managed to get out as his eyes started to roll up into his head.

The two of them said something, but it sounded far off in the fog of pleasure that was Rickett. There was no time for his muscles to lock up and release, his orgasm hit him hard and seemingly out of nowhere. He was shaking as he felt himself cumming from Bailey's work on his prostate as well as her work on cock. Twin blazes of pleasure seared him to the bone as his hands clutched for Roselyn but only found the sheets of the bed. He probably cried out, but he couldn't tell if that high pitched cry was his or someone else in the room. He did know that somehow that surge of tingling pleasure from Roselyn had recharged his fluids as cum sprayed out to soak into the bed in front of him.

"Fuuuck," he moaned weakly as his ass continued to grip and release Bailey's cock as she relentlessly drew out his orgasm with her thrusts. Vision fading, his head slumped onto the bed as his body shook with the aftershocks. He struggled to stay in the game, but found he was too overwhelmed as blackness overtook him.

Brukalius --

Rachael bubbled with excitement to share her toy with Roselyn. Rickett always enjoyed being on the receiving end, but there was something about this one in particular that she always wanted to use on another woman. She wanted to feel the closeness of their bodies like on the couch, soft skin against soft skin. She wanted to connect her mouth with her new lover and then connect her sex with her as well. It wasn't perfect as the toy wasn't her, but it would be very close. She had another toy she was aching to use, but she had very little experience with it. It had arrived a few days before the trip and she had decided to go with what she knew.

She could hear the slapping sounds and moans of sex coming from the room in front of her before she entered and she softly grumbled to herself, "not wasting any fucking time Rickett..." She readied a jibe or two to throw him off balance as she moved toward the room. Maybe I can threaten like I am going to add my own length to Bailey's and really stretch his hole The thought of the concern in his face made her smile and grip her fake pink dick feeling the lube slide smoothly on her hand. Moving into the room, she took in the sight of Bailey and Roselyn doubling down on Rickett and her mouth dropped. If he had instigated this, he had definitely bit off more than he could chew.

Rachael watched for a few moments, feeling another surge of envy. It was becoming easier to release that envy into pleasure and she gripped the shaft of her toy, grinding it up into her clit to assist in that transition. She found herself happy that Rickett was enjoying himself so much. She loved that he could so fully embrace what brought him joy and she counted herself lucky to be one of the things he embraced fiercest of all.

Love still radiating off of her, she turned her focus on Roselyn who met her hot gaze with an eager look of her own. She held that look, grinding her clit with strokes of her toy as Roselyn disengaged with Rickett. Smiling, she moved up to the bed and crawled onto it. She let her full breasts jiggle appealingly as she moved slowly on all fours, devouring Roselyn with her eyes.

Reaching out with one finger extended, she pushed into the center of Roselyn's chest urging her onto her back as she continued to crawl forward. Her upper body slid between Roselyn's legs easing them apart with the soft brush of skin on skin. Rachael stopped just shy of her hips meeting Roselyn's spread legs bent at the knee. Sitting back on her feet, Rachael righted herself letting her attachment rise proudly into the air inches from Roselyn's pussy.

Rachael deliberately looked over every inch of Roselyn's trembling body smile growing with each moment. Her words came out in a soft growl. "Did I just see my scent slut dosing my husband with her gift? Such a naughty double team..." She looked over at the cry of intense pleasure from the man she loved and shook her head. "See... You two are going to break him... But I guess that's what he wants." She grinned affectionately and leaned over to ruffle Rickett's hair as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

Her eyes, hot with love laced with the lust burning in her, returned to Roselyn. "Where is my dose scent slut?" She demanded as she hooked a thumb under Roselyn's heel and lifted her foot slowly to her face.

Not breaking eye contact, Rachael pressed her cute button nose firmly to the base of Roselyn's heel and breathed in deeply as she lifted her head running that nose along the length of the disbursement point. Rachael shuddered, feeling raw desire throb through her. "Fuck... That's strong. You are a very special scent slut you know." Rachael set Roselyn's foot down and leaned forward so that her body covered Roselyn's. Only her breasts touched as her eyes of molten blue sapphire burned for the woman below her. "I am going to take you now," she said with a heat that matched her look.

Rachael's mouth descended to meet Roselyn's and her tongue wasted no time in sliding into her mouth. Steadily, Rachael let her body bit by bit settle on top of her lover's so that each movement brought a new sensation. Her lips hungrily slid along Roselyn's before her hard pink attachment finally slid along Roselyn's thigh to rest very near her quivering entrance. Breaking the kiss Rachael growled at Roselyn, "align it like the good slut you are."

She started to hump her hips forward grinding against Roselyn's leg and crotch in impatience. The motion grinded the bulb inside of Rachael building her passion as her lips returned. She could feel Roselyn's hands desperately moving to obey and she hummed her approval. Fuck we are going to have so much fun.

Ana --

Bailey smiled as she watched Rickett cum again, his explosion a forgone conclusion with Roselyn fully aroused and her soft feet pressed against his face, her scent clouding his brain. Bailey sighed into his ear as his ass squeezed and milked her cock, but it was the dwindling light in his eyes that hit her the hardest.

"That's it, Boy-toy... shhhh... don't fight it... night-night for Mommy, Handsome. Good boy." She cooed into his ear as he passed out, her cock flexing to absolute steel hardness. She almost came again. There was something about watching a partner pass out from pleasure while she fucked them that hit something deep and primal inside her, an arousal that hit the very anchor point of her soul that just couldn't quite be satisfied any other way. She'd lost count of how many times she'd watched Roselyn slide out of consciousness, sometimes drooling humiliatingly, with Bailey's cock in that sweet, tight pussy, and she never, ever got tired of it. Doing it for new lovers was an extra spice, but it took the right kind of person who enjoyed it. She was happy to find that Rickett and Rachael both seemed to be from that camp.

She pulled his limp body into her lap, kissing his cheek and neck gently as she leaned back against the pillows of the bed, fully content to watch Rachael and Roselyn go at it while Rickett's ass warmed her cock. Her hands gently stroked his sides, occasionally massaging his cock as she held him against her, providing a gentle, loving aftercare while he rested.

Roselyn, for her part, found her attention utterly taken up by the approaching Rachael. She watched the brunette crawl forward relishing that hungry gleam and feral energy she possessed. She felt like that gaze enveloped her in a world that didn't include Bailey's eyes on her, making her belong to Rachael now, and Rachael alone. Something about that made her heart pound like a teenager's, as she felt her legs spread, and that finger pushed her onto her back, letting her look up at Rachael's gorgeous face and lovely, huge swaying breasts.

Roselyn wanted to reach up and touch them, but didn't move, not having been given permission to touch. She knew from Rachael's attitude alone that she would need that permission. Being called Rachael's 'scent-slut' sent a shiver through her, the possessive, degrading name making her pussy clench when Rachael said it in that tone.

"He seemed to enjoy it... Mistress..." She whispered softly, unsure what name Rachael would want, but wanting to submit to her already. She sighed as she felt Rachael's hot breath on her foot. This time though, the brunette expected that heady sensation of sexual arousal that flickered through her, using it to ramp herself up. Rather than wanting to submit to Roselyn's whims, like before during the foot rub, or with Rickett, it seemed to set Rachael on fire to dominate her even more.

Molten blue sapphires claimed emerald-green orbs as Roselyn felt caught in that gaze. Those huge breasts dipped down to touch against Roselyn's, and with gravity in Rachael's favor, they looked enormous by comparison, dwarfing Roselyn's breasts which should by rights be almost as large.

She whimpered at the heat in that gaze as Rachael told her she'd take her. That kiss was smoldering, breath taking, and Roselyn easily accepted it, even as Rachael slowly settled on top of her. That heavy weight was oppressive and perfect, as she felt her breasts squashed by Rachael's larger ones. Her hands gently trailed along Rachael's sides as she was kissed, her tongue pushed, pummeled, and dominated. Rachael was clearly no slouch at this, and as turned on as Roselyn was, it didn't take much for her to shiver and moan into the kiss. It clearly wouldn't take much more to bring her to climax from that and the feeling of her body alone, if that was Rachael's goal.

Her chest heaved when Rachael finally pulled back to give orders, Roselyn feeling as if she'd run a marathon by how Rachael was stealing her breath. She'd never been with a woman who seemed to relish dominance like this. Futas and men sure, and there'd been plenty of people who'd enjoyed fem-domming her. But no one had ever given her such a mental pressure before. It reminded her a lot of Bailey, but was unique to the blue-eyed bombshell in front of her.

"Yes... Mistress," she said, moving to adjust the strap. She licked her lips, her cheeks flushing as found herself looking into Rachael's eyes- and moved it lower, from her pussy, to the entrance of her ass. She was familiar with this type of strap and its direct plug into Rachael's pussy, but had never used this model before. She stroked it placatingly, knowing Rachael would feel it, as she made her request.

"Mistress... would you please take me in the ass?" She asked, blushing prettily. "I... your size is perfect for a sweet spot I have there. I'm afraid my spouse isn't equipped for such things..."

Bailey quietly snorted off to the side, knowing Roselyn was stroking Rachael's ego with that line, and loving it, her cock twitching. It was true though, while Bailey could hit much deeper, there was a little depression with a nerve cluster connected to Rachael's uterine nerve system about six inches into Roselyn's anus that meant she genuinely preferred cocks of that length in her ass. Bailey could short haft it, but it just wasn't as satisfying for either of them. The big futa consoled herself with knowing that Rachael's cunt had utterly shaped itself around Bailey's dick, but Roselyn liked to build up people who might otherwise feel nervous about having to compete with Bailey's size.

Brukalius --

Rachael liked being called mistress and it fed the feelings of power she was riding as Roselyn submitted to her. With each act of submission Rachael found herself growing hotter and hotter inside. Each act resonated in Rachael's mind and heart that Roselyn trusted her to take care of her. She submitted to Rachael's will to plan how to best please both of them. Many people who played the dominant didn't understand this key principle. The submissive had all of the power even if the dominant made the choices and it was in trust that the magic happened. Even Rachael's short experience with Bailey and watching her with Rickett made it abundantly clear that Bailey was intimately aware of this fact. She was certain that Roselyn did as well. It was incredible to find a pair that matched her so well and she could feel that bud sprouting into deeper feelings for the pair.

Rachael felt Roselyn adjust her pink toy much lower than she expected causing the bulb to dig into her g spot and make her moan. Was this greedy goddess going for a little anal? Rachael's eyes unfocused and her cheeks flushed with pleasure as Roselyn confirmed her thoughts. The pleading in her voice and explanation added more heat to Rachael's fire and she humped her hips forward to put pressure on Roselyn's entrance but not enough to slide inside. "You want my girl dick in your ass instead of your pussy...? I underestimated how much a slut you were," cooed Rachael as she smiled down wickedly at Roselyn. Rachael didn't think of her as a slut, but she had seen how her words made Roselyn squirm and she loved the reaction.

Rachael rocked her hips again and this time made sure her pubic bone ground into Roselyn's as she could feel Roselyn rubbing her toy to stir her up inside. Her tip pushed firmly enough to threaten slipping inside before backing out. Smirking Rachael started slowly sliding her body down Roselyn's making her painfully erect nipples drag past Roselyn's chest onto her stomach. Rachael's hands moved to Roselyn's breasts and squeezed before giving her nipples a firm pinch and twist before she moved herself into a sitting position again.

"Greedy greedy Roselyn making her mistress get up after she got comfortable." She shot Roselyn a mocking pout as she looked over at Bailey. "Bailey honey... your wife needs a pillow so I can fuck her ass nice and proper now." Rachael chuckled at the desire in Bailey's look and the pillow that was tossed a bit harder than was necessary. Catching it, Rachael pushed forward on Roselyn's bent legs bringing them to her chest and making her incredibly full bottom rise off of the bed. "Fuck that is beautiful," murmured Rachael as she gazed at Roselyn's exposed sex while she stuffed the pillow beneath her hips.

Rachael let Roselyn's hips drop back to the bed. "Praise your mistresses' kindness my precious scent slut. Look at the work she is doing to push her thick... pink... girl cock deep into your sensitive ass." Rachael held Roselyn's gaze as she scooted forward again but kept her vertical posture. "One more thing to do..." she murmured as she started to gather spit in her mouth.

Glancing down to confirm that she was immediately above Roselyn's pussy, Rachael opened her mouth and let her tongue slide out. Immediately, thick tendrils of saliva began to drip from her tongue onto Roselyn's sex and Rachael's hand moved out to slide through the mix of spit and Roselyn's leaking lubricant. Her fingers rubbed over Roselyn's clit and over her lips before two of them slipped inside of her cunt. Rachael watched the tremor pass through Roselyn as her fingers curled into her G-spot before withdrawing coated in saliva and her juices. Rachael brought the mixture to her mouth and sucked her fingers slowly moaning her appreciation. "Fucking divine," she murmured before letting the mixture spill back from her tongue onto Roselyn's now very wet sex.