Lessons in Swing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will tell you an embarrassing story if you put those fingers to work getting these cramps out," she said with a smile. As Bailey climbed onto the bed, Rachael explained. "My team was developing a new form of birth control and it went into human trials. Simple stuff really, but I was one of the lucky few that had a reaction." She groaned softly at Bailey's touch, but continued. "Less than a tenth of a percent of us ladies experienced a change to our bodies from the drug and mine just happened to be permanent. I... developed the ability to produce milk and while sucking on my breasts enough might give you a taste, it takes a series of... triggers to cause a letdown like that. You and Roselyn just happened to unwittingly unlock my body."

Rachael giggled feeling some of the cramp easing. "As you saw... I produce enough milk to feed twins... or two thirsty lovers, I guess. I am not pregnant" She paused for a moment looking at Bailey's massive organ and finding herself craving it far more than she should after just cumming. Hormones usually locked down were going a bit haywire. "Umm... I guess it is important to note that I am not normally fertile which is great for this... But once I have a let down... I am extremely fertile for about 12 hours." She smiled, feeling a bit of heat enter her cheeks. "We are talking... if you put that in me right now... I would be having your babies in 9 months almost guaranteed..." Rachael bit her lip watching Bailey's reaction.

Ana --

Bailey smiled as Rachael managed, with some difficulty, to extract the strapless grip from her pussy. The wet slurch as she did so and the copious fem juice sticking to it, was proof of how much she'd enjoyed that. Her expression told Bailey she was alright, and looking at her sweaty, twitching, gorgeous body certainly wasn't something Bailey could ever complain about. Just looking at Rachael had her back at full mast already, though she put such thoughts on the back burner as Rachael still clearly needed a bit to recover.

She took a moment to lift Roselyn and slip her under the covers next to Rickett, where she instinctively curled up next to him. She stroked her wife's hair fondly, giving her a kiss on the shoulder, and adding one for Rickett too, just for good measure, before turning back to the only other still conscious member of the group.

"Sure, I can take a look," Bailey said, cracking her knuckles as she knelt next to Rachael on the bed. Her stiff cock and impressively fit body were in full view, but she didn't make a point of that, a look of concentration coming over her face. Her fingers pressed into Rachael's abdomen softly, feeling the angry tenseness and cramps she was talking about, feeling that her organs were a bit dislodged anyway. A few muscles that she clearly hadn't been using very often, or to that extent.

Bailey got to work, pressing deeper, her fingers running along the sides and top of Rachael's abdomen as she listened to the story. Her movements were professional, rather than erotic, removing knots and slipping some organs back into places. She reflected that the next time Rachael had intercourse, she'd notice a bit more freedom and likely considerably more deep uterine pleasure than the last time she'd had sex. Some of those kinks had definitely been there a while. She decided she should offer both Rachael and Rickett professional full-body work at some point, as there was likely quite a bit she could do to help them out.

Still, as involved as she was internally, it was hard to miss the looks she was occasionally flipping to Bailey's monster. Bailey didn't want to assume anything as tired as Rachael appeared, but the attention was nice.

"Sorry about the side effect, but at least it was something fairly benign, and as it happens, pretty sexy, at least to me and clearly Roselyn also." She paused then, as Rachael revealed the second half of the side effect. Directly looking at Bailey's cock and talking about her making Rachael pregnant.

Bailey couldn't help it, the mental image made her cock twitch back to full hardness and then some, a bead of precum oozing out at the thought. "Ah... well, probably just as well. I'd want to clean off a little after being inside Rickett anyway." She said, trying to joke it off, though the thought of Rachael taking several fat loads of her cum and knowing it would knock her up made Bailey very hot under the collar. Obviously, she couldn't do it- Rachael and Rickett hadn't seen fit to have a child and then there was Roselyn's whole situation.

Bailey distracted herself by wondering if she should reciprocate Rachael's story with Roselyn's pregnancy issues, but decided to hold off. That was really Ros's story to tell.

"...Though... knowing you're fertile at the moment gives me a bit of an idea..." She curled her fingers, using the flat space between the first and second knuckle as she pushed in to Rachael's stomach- right over her womb. She made a series of gentle, circular kneading motions, then rocking back and forth. Hitting something deep inside Rachael that she might not have been aware was even there. "This is called a yoni uterine massage, helping with fertility and increasing feminine uterine sensitivity. It's most effective when a woman is most fertile, as her uterus and ovaries swell and harden a bit during that process."

She grinned a little evilly, grinding against those uterine nerves with her gentle, powerful pushes, massaging Rachael's womb and ovaries directly. She pulled back after a few moments though, not wanting to push Rachael into something she didn't want. "Pretty intense, right?" She chuckled gently. "Just something we could do another time if this happens again. Or now, though I really want to shower some gunk off if we're getting hot and heavy again."

She stood up. "So, we've got a few options princess. One, you take a load off with the other two, or even just relax for a while. Two, you could come and shower with me. And we can either have it be the gentle, loving therapist. Orrrr..." She grinned again. "Maybe the dark knight has the sweet Princess at her mercy~."

Bailey laughed again. "Your call though. How do you want to play it?"