Lessons in Swing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed that might be inevitable as Rachael's hand held back the flood, only for Bailey's head to appear beneath her, upside down, with Rickett's peacefully sleeping body still balanced on her chest. Her expression was unquestioning and resolute, sucking the excess milk out of Rachael's hand and then pushing it aside, taking the other nipple into her mouth and sucking on it herself, a gentle hand running reassuringly along Rachael's shoulder and back, telling her it was okay to give in.

The big blonde shuddered herself as the feeling of the potent milk acted like an aphrodisiac, making her cock twitch inside of Rickett once more, her hips gently moving inside him, unable to resist stimulating herself in response to that sweet taste sliding down her throat. The pair of wives almost unconsciously found a rhythm as they suckled and milked Rachael's over flowing breasts, and Rachael found Roselyn's legs slip down over her ass, pressing her back inside against Roselyn's sweet spot, while also jamming the vibe's handle back into Rachael's core. The redhead ground softly as she started to tremble and buck, hanging on to Rachael for dear life, but refusing to let go.

The two of them stayed there, draining Rachael through her first breast-orgasm, and continuing to suck, clearly intending to push her right through more, until she'd finally gotten to a point where she at least wasn't going to spray milk all over the bed.

Bailey released her at that moment with a gentle smirk, but it would have been hard to notice as Roselyn cupped Rachael's head, bringing her own lips up, mouth still full of milk, sharing it with Rachael in an intimate kiss that probably went well beyond the proper bounds of just swinging. There was an intense, emotional spark there that Roselyn felt and chased instinctively. When she finally pulled back, she stared into Rachael's eyes all of that emotion blocking out the world and everything else except for the two of them.

"Mistress... fuck me, please..." she whispered into Rachael's ear, kissing needily and submissively at the brunette's jaw, clearly nothing daunted by Rachael's temporary moment of vulnerability and wanting to stoke that burning domme side of her back to the fore.

Brukalius --

Rachael was incredibly embarrassed by having an unexpected letdown and directly into the mouth of her first swinging partner. She should have thought about warning them or putting it in her profile or anything! It was just so rare that she hadn't thought of it, but in hindsight having multiple partners like this made it far more likely.

It was a tremendous relief that Roselyn clearly did not mind... or rather... she really did mind and it was something that made her climax as hard as Rachael's pink toy in her sweet spot. The rollercoaster of tension to horror to relief mixed with the confusing arousal or having her milk drunk with a vibrator in was proving overwhelming. Then, Bailey appeared below her to drink from her other breast and the rollercoaster continued through another loop. Bailey's mouth on her felt wonderful, but it was her understanding expression and comforting hand that brought the pricks of happy tears to Rachael's eyes. This woman's perception is incredible. I never knew Rickett could have such an equal with knowing just what I needed. Both of you are so wonderful.

Rachael felt a layer of tension and reserve she hadn't realized she still carried evaporate. She had still expected to be lacking something or to have some fault that would be a deal breaker. She had barriers erected around such an eventuality; it was in her nature to plan for failure and erect defenses and safeguards. Rickett had been one of the only ones she felt she could be completely bare to, but these two were pulling her walls down one by one at a shocking rate.

The release of emotional energy from a wall collapsing was amplified by the erotic feeling of the moment and the pleasure of sensation all over her body. In turn, the happy fuzzy feeling amplified the pleasure and eroticism and the spiral continued. Shuddering and blinking away the pricks of the happy tears she caressed Roselyn's beautiful cheek and then Bailey's equally stunning cheek lovingly. As the two got in sync with each other, Rachael felt Roselyn's legs wrap around her waist and her toy forced against her g-spot again. Her shuddering intensified to quaking as she found the sweet release of another orgasm.

The orgasm that struck her rolled on and on like continually cresting waves as she felt drained in more way than one by the two women. As she moaned out their names for what must have been the twentieth time, she wondered if there was some tantric release happening as she crested another wave and shuddered into her pleasure lull. As her milk became spent, she found her mouth drawn to Roselyn's and she kissed her lover. She was surprised as her own sweet and earthy milk met her tongue, but she did not pull back. There was something different, something rapturous to the intensity of the kiss that drew all of her in. As Roselyn gazed into her eyes after the kiss, Rachael felt connected far more than physically with her. There was a resonance between the two of mind, emotion, body, and she was pretty sure soul was in there too. Her plea did not fall on deaf ears.

"'Fuck' is too harsh for what I am going to do to you, love." There was an intensity to Rachael's look as she gathered herself, breathing deeply of Roselyn's pheromones. Rachael centered herself on Roselyn, bringing her knees slightly forward as she slid her body up Roselyn's an inch to a position that felt perfect. Her intense gaze didn't leave Roselyn's face as Rachael's hips rocked back, withdrawing three fourths of her length only to firmly drive it back into the hilt. Her eyelids fluttered slightly at the pleasure and she drew back again to push back to the hilt.

Rachael's pace increased as she got the depth and drawback perfect to ensure that her buzzing tip pushed hard against Roselyn's sweet spot and her pubic bone pressed down on Roselyn's clit with each cycle of movement. She drank in her reactions feeling them reflecting into her from the connection they shared and using that energy to project more into her movements. She kept her upper body slightly parted from Roselyn letting the tension and pleasure build from her thrusting hips until she reached the right rhythm of thrust and pull. Once she did, she let the magnetic energy she had felt growing with each moment pull her fully against Roselyn.

Rachael's mouth locked with Roselyn's, lips sliding together desperate to make up for their time separated. She breathed deeply, sharing the breath of her lover and providing her own in return. Her hand rose to tangle in Roselyn's red curls as her other cupped Roselyn's sensitive breast. Through it all, her hips never stopped their steady rhythm of driving her buzzing toy to the hilt. She never wavered her speed or the firmness of every thrust. As she kissed and touched her lover, she didn't chase her orgasm or let up for Roselyn's. She drilled into Roselyn's pleasure-soaked mind that her thrusts were coming and they would... not... stop... for anything. There were no more domination games or showing off of skill. No working towards some elaborate theme or changing positions to sample feelings. There were no fancy tricks. There were no challenges or playful banter. There was only PASSION. Rachael poured everything she had into that passion. Every scrap of energy, thought, and feeling went into that one flame and it weighed down on Roselyn like a palpable force.

Ana --

Roselyn smiled back as Rachael promised her that this wasn't just going to be fucking, but something more. Something more emotionally intense and binding, between just the two of them, not between the fictional mistress and her fictional pet, but between the very real Rachael Blecker and Roselyn Martinez.

Rachael's fingers intertwined with hers as Roselyn's hands were pushed against the bed, while Rachael repositioned herself, looking down at Roselyn and smiling as she thrust in for the first time. The red head's entire body jolted, her jaw dropping down, her eyes fluttering, gasping as if the breath had been stolen from her as lightning shot up her spine. She loved being fucked in the ass by a perfect sized cock, and this dildo was an absolute perfect fit, the buzzing sensation just making it even more intense.

Her second thrust and the ones that followed didn't have any less of an impact, and under Rachael's intense gaze, Roselyn climaxed once again, her body trembling, and her pussy squirting across Rachael's pubic bone as it continued to ram into her clit. Eyes rolling back and teeth gritting, fingers clamping on Rachael's hands while her legs came up to scissor around Rachael's back. Wanting her, needing her closer, needing more of their bodies to touch. And once Rachael found a rhythm and angle that she liked, she gave Roselyn what she wanted, enveloping her by pressing close and kissing her soundly. It was a slow-motions hurricane of a kiss, relentless and unending, even as her hand moved to cup and squeeze Roselyn's breast, the other holding her red tresses tightly. Roselyn's hands moved to Rachael's hands in turn, holding on for dear life.

Every shuddering thrust was like hammer on Roselyn's anvil, making her whole body ring. Something about that passionate kiss and those relentless thrusts was forming a connection unlike any she'd had with anyone else except for Bailey, and different than even her wife. It was as if Rachael's relentless thrusts were battering ram emotional blows against every wall and defense Roselyn had, and they came crashing down under the assault, one by one.

Roselyn's climaxes started to chain together, one every few of thrusts, her body shaking and convulsing each time, her body squeezing down around Rachael. But unlike man or futa, Rachael wasn't influenced or slowed down a bit. Her perfect femcock kept those relentless, body-quaking, breath stealing strokes, and indeed, that was how Roselyn thought of it. It wasn't some mechanical attachment, but a part of Rachael, her Rachael, who was relentlessly pounding her into oblivion while stealing her heart and soul with those torrid, passionate kisses. And Roselyn kissed back, taking as much as she was giving, wanting Rachael's heart in exchange.

Gradually, though, the endless, vision-whiting orgasmic chain had its effect, and Roselyn felt her strength start to fade. Her hands slowly slid off onto the bed, her feet gradually untangling and falling limp, even as they shuddered and spasmed uncontrollably. She felt utterly conquered by the sexy, sensual, beautiful brunette woman, and loved every moment of it. As Rachael seemed to sense her waning consciousness, and moved to finish her off, Roselyn found a moment to whisper into Rachael's ear.

"Nnnn... fuck... I... think I might... love you... Rachael..." she drawled, her voice so quiet only Rachael could have heard it, clearly deep into sub-space, eyes unfocused, and yet... that 'l' word had appeared.

Bailey, for her part, stared in open admiration and arousal at what was happening. She'd never seen Roselyn so enamored of another lover, and while it was a little galling- it was also incredibly hot. Bailey found little more erotic than watching Roselyn be fucked into a stupor, whoever was doing it, and even watching second hand, her body reacted. With a soft grunt, she found herself cumming once again into Rickett's ass, moaning softly to herself as her eyes rolled back, toes flexing as the sheer eroticism of Rachael and Roselyn's coupling overwhelmed even her.

Brukalius --

Rachael was fascinated with Roselyn as she made love to this incredible woman. Rachael felt like she was one of the most warm and accepting women she had ever met. This had been demonstrated clearly ever since they had initially talked and she had witnessed it time and again as they had played with each other. She felt that warmth and acceptance practically defined her lover and that she had it turned on full blast all the time. Rachael was finding she was wrong.

Each moment Rachael made love to Roselyn, she could feel the woman in her arms growing warmer as the passion built between the two. It felt like she was falling into Roselyn and Roselyn was rising to envelop her. Again, the warning bells sounded, but they were muffled by the sprouting feelings that had already taken root in her heart. A part of Rachael desperately wanted to sink deep enough for Roselyn to take her and that part gained in power with each moan and each quaking orgasm from Roselyn.

Rachael was sure she came in the frenzied blur, but each orgasm paled in comparison to the rush she was feeling. They were gaining in potency though, and Rachael felt her perfect rhythm stagger for brief moments. Sweat soaked her skin and matted her hair making her body slide against her lover, but she continued. Thrust after thrust of her buzzing pink girl cock brought her closer to what was building between the two. She could feel it crackling between them like the hair raising right before a lightning strike. She forced her screaming abs to keep going as she approached that climax... that point when she would sink deep enough that Roselyn would completely swallow her. Her mind, her heart, her soul screamed alongside her tired body as it drew closer.

Roselyn's mouth broke from her lips making Rachael's eyes flutter open. She did not remember closing them. Roselyn's words came slowly to her and time seemed to stutter. "I think I might love you." Time practically stopped. Rachael could feel reach individual pulse of the vibrator, could feel in infinite detail each bit of skin touching, she could taste each molecule of Roselyn in the air. The lightning had struck and it arced with incredible brilliance through Rachael, seizing every scrap of the accumulated energy and passion she had channeled and rammed it into her heart.

The bolt split, arcing down to her sex in an explosion of pleasure that released what had been building inside of her. Her juices soaked her toy and the bed below her as time abruptly resumed. Her hips slammed forward out of rhythm and drove hard against Roselyn's sweet spot and locked there. A scream built in Rachael's lungs, but she couldn't breathe and she couldn't release it as her body shook on top of Roselyn. She felt herself tightening into a ball around the incredible warmth in her heart. Her arms slid under Roselyn's sweat soaked back as her legs curled forward and tighter against her lover as if to pull her in to that bonfire. Rachael buried her face into Roselyn's neck and shoulder and her cry finally came out. It shook her as it escaped and was fortunately muffled by her face pressed into Roselyn's impossibly soft skin. "I think I might love you." The memory tore through Rachael again and again as she held to Roselyn's limp and exhausted form. It was too much. Why did you say that? I could feel you mean it. Oh... Roselyn why? If you didn't love me... then I might be able to resist loving you. Be still my heart. Be still...

Rickett groaned feeling warmth fill him. His eyes cracked open to the sounds of Rachael's moans of passion. Where am I... What is happening? More warmth and a wash of pleasure. He was so full... He was... "Oh fuck... Bailey... nnnmmm you came...?" He was so drowsy, the room seemed swamped in the smell of sex with the potent scent of rose and lilac most dominant of all. He felt good... ridiculously good... with an incredible afterglow. Rachael and Roselyn were fucking? No, they were done... I must have passed out...

He could feel himself slipping under again. He felt so good and that warmth flooding his belly was perfection. "mmm... was I a good toy?" he murmured sleepily as he snuggled back into her wonderful mix of hardness and incredible softness. He felt himself drifting and his eyes slid shut with a smile on his face.

Ana --

Bailey watched the explosive, emotional release of the two women, even as she climaxed herself. Something about that intensity seemed special, even for Roselyn. The big blonde futa's instincts had always been sharp, but she didn't feel any sense of threat- just a strange sense of attachment between the two. She decided she'd ask Roselyn about it later, when they were alone. Assuming she even remembered any of this. Rachael really had one a number on her. Bailey made a mental note to ask for the model of that vibe, since Roselyn seemed to like it so much.

A stirring on her chest took her attention, and she grinned down at the bleary eyed man groping his way back to consciousness. "Hey there, Handsome~," she cooed softly, leaning down to kiss him warmly. Not the passionate claiming of before, but still something affectionate and kind, more gentle and sweet than before. Her soft lips were reassuring and relaxing. "And yeah, I couldn't hold back watching your wife fuck mine into a coma. Plus, your little boy-pussy just feels too nice, you know?" Her cock gave a flex inside him, still fairly hard, though not quite at full mast.

She could see he was still groggy, and grinned, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "You were an incredible toy, Handsome. I loved every second of it. But I think you need a little bit longer to recuperate." She finally pulled out of him as she slid out from under him and placed him on the pillows, bringing up the sheets and tucking him in. "You rest for a bit okay? I'll get you something nice and soft to hold onto while you sleep in just a moment."

Standing up, she walked around the bed, noting that Rachael was still buried in Roselyn's shoulder, still trembling. Ros, for her part, was 100% down for the count, even as she continued to shiver and twitch from the shocks of pleasure running through her. Bailey came around and sat next to them, reaching out to run a hand down Rachael's back. The brunette jumped at the touch, her eyes a bit wild when she saw Bailey sitting next to her.

"Whoa! Hey there. That looked a bit intense, you okay?" She asked, a disarming grin on her face as she rubbed Rachael's back. "How are you feeling? Hope I didn't intrude too much earlier, but you looked like you could use a hand. You taste delicious, by the way. I didn't realize you were lactating, are you um... expecting? Or already have a kid, maybe?"

They hadn't mentioned any kids in their profile, though now that she thought about it, she did remember something about 'lactation' down at the end of their listed kinks.

Brukalius --

Rachael unburied her face from Roselyn's shoulder to turn incredibly satisfied eyes that still burned from the intensity of what had just happened on Bailey as she felt her hand down her back. Sweat matted her hair to her forehead and cheek and it liberally coated the rest of her body as well as Roselyn below. Blinking, the world came back to her and she groaned. Reaching between her legs, she turned off the vibrations and did her best to relax her tired muscles so she could release the bulb.

Rachael wet her lips pondering the question of how she felt. She felt wonderful and a blaze of happiness still burned inside of her, but her entire body ached from what she had just done. She could feel the muscles in her hips, legs, arms, back protesting with each movement but it all paled in comparison to her abdominals. She was also pretty sure she had bruised her pubic bone, but holy hell was it worth it. "I... ummm..." Rachael smiled and if human eyes could form hearts or if they could float off of her they would be by the expression she had. "Yeah... I am good."

With a lewd squelch, the vibrator was finally released and more of her trapped juices coated the already saturated toy. She rolled onto her back next to Roselyn with her legs spread and relaxed, feeling the air of the room cool her skin. "She is holding that toy like a vice..." she giggled noting that the toy had been pulled from her before it came out of Roselyn. The giggle brought a wince of pain from her lower belly and she brought her hand to rub the sore muscles. "I think I overdid it... my abs are killing me." Again she giggled and winced before her bright blue eyes held Bailey's.