Lessons in Swing Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Rachael's fingers caressed her clit and again they dug deep inside of her cunt to tease more of her juices forth. This time Rachael brought her slicked fingers to Roselyn's full lips. "Open up," she commanded before pressing her fingers inside. She moaned feeling Roselyn's velvety tongue caress her digits before withdrawing them. "Good girl," she cooed. Looking at Bailey, she smirked, "I hope that aggressive pillow toss was worth losing out on a taste." Looking at Rickett, she noted he was still out so she couldn't taunt Bailey further by giving HIM a taste.

Rachael's hand returned to Roselyn's sex and she worked the mixture of saliva and fem lube together. Pushing it lower, she worked the lubricant down to Roselyn's twitching entrance. "Relax love," she cooed as she pressed one of her slicked fingers inside of her. Removing her finger, she worked more and more lubricant inside of her in an efficient but sensual movement. Her breath started to come harder as she got closer to finishing her work and soon Rachael found herself slathering her length with the mixture and crawling back on top of Roselyn.

"There we go. Don't ever say Mistress doesn't care," she whispered kissing Roselyn's collarbone before giving it a gentle nip. This time Rachael guided herself into position and nestled her tip at the now slightly stretched entrance. Biting her lip, Rachael devoured Roselyn's expression as she pushed her toy forward sliding into Roselyn for the first time.

Ana --

Roselyn flushed as Rachael teased her about asking for anal, giving a little wanton squeal as Rachael ground against her before sliding back up into a seated position. Those pinches to her sensitive nipples visibly made her breath catch, it was pretty clear that Roselyn was wildly turned on now, and it wouldn't take much to set her off.

"Sorry, Mistress. Your scent slut is very greedy. Mistress is wonderful for indulging her cute little sub, fucking her in the ass with her big, thick girlcock." Roselyn moaned softly, agreeing with Rachael's taunts as she felt herself falling naturally into being a willing submissive. That didn't mean she couldn't be bratty, and might if Rachael gave the opening. But right now, Roselyn mostly wanted to be an obedient good girl who was going to let Rachael rail her as hard and as much as she wanted to.

Bailey's eye twitched as Rachael demanded a pillow from her. They were about two feet away, and Rachael could have easily grabbed one. Making Bailey do it was involving her in the submission, making her party to Rachael debauching her wife. She tossed the pillow, but probably harder than she needed to, a little smirk twitching her lips as she rather enjoyed Rachael challenging her and being in her element. It was fun, sometimes, to compete with someone.

Roselyn lifted her ass so that Rachael could get the pillow underneath, then spread her legs invitingly. Once again, that gymnast-like flexibility showed itself, pointing her toes and spreading so Rachael could see everything she wanted. Those long legs splayed out, smooth and perfect, her juicy bald cunt twitching atop the clean pink ring of her pucker.

"Mistress is very kind~. Thank you for agreeing to take my ass and make it yours, Mistress," Roselyn cooed softly. She watched mesmerized, as Rachael drooled onto her twitching pink pussy, then groaned as her fingers rubbed over Roselyn's sensitive, hard clit. Her pussy pushed against Rachael's hands, seeking more stimulation, and got it when those fingers suddenly drove into her hot snatch.

"Aaahn!" Roselyn cried out, head arching and hands gripping the sheets as she was suddenly pushed back to the very edge by the feeling of those fingers inside her. Gently curling against her g-spot and dragging out slowly to emerge with a hefty, slightly sticking coating of Roselyn's femcum. Roselyn whimpered, not wanting to be left on the edge, but without much choice as Rachael brought those fingers up to her lips. She watched in fascinated arousal as Rachael sucked and tasted her before drooling it back out onto her pussy.

Again those fingers dived in, and again Roselyn felt sparks shoot up her spine, toes flexing in pursuit of liftoff, but again she was denied. Instead, it was her turn to taste herself, and she obediently opened her mouth. Her cheeks flushed at the light humiliation of being forced to suck on her own wanton pussy juice, but that didn't stop her from loving every second of it.

She allowed Rachael to withdraw when she was satisfied. She flushed as Rachael taunted Bailey again, and Bailey stuck her tongue out, making a point of gathering up some of Rickett's drooling, dark-chocolate-tinged precum from his limp cock and sucking on that with a wink. She kissed his neck again, her cock flexing from arousal at watching Rachael's teasing, feeling herself drool a bit of precum of her own, unable to deny how hot it was.

Then Rachael's fingers were working at Roselyn's entrance. It was quite tight, despite some of the use it had gotten, including from Bailey- more of those Paralus genetics coming out. Even Rachael's finger took a moment to gain purchase and press in, and Roselyn gasped a bit as she did so. Moaning softly as the lube was spread around her anus, twitching and circling her ass in automatic response, unable to hold back.

"Oh fuck, Mistress, that... nNNNf...feels so nice already..." She whispered softly, her eyes pleading as they looked at Rachael, asking and begging for more.

It seemed interminable, but finally now she was back on top of Roselyn. Roselyn's previously spread legs meant that Rachael moving up naturally pushed her legs and knees forward as well. She was in a mating press style position now, her ass fully exposed and vulnerable. She closed her eyes, and felt the top of that cock push against her anus. It was so much thicker than a finger, and the mix of femcum and saliva made it warm to the touch. As it pushed her tight little sphincter apart, Roselyn's mouth dropped down, giving a whimpering, cooing little gasp as the thick dildo pushed its way inside.

"Aaah... oh... god, Mistress... it... it's really... NNN... thiiick..." She whispered, her hands holding Rachael's shoulders. Her teeth gritted, inhaling sharply at the light pain as her anus was forced open. It always felt this way when she had anal sex. Like it was the first time she'd ever been pried open, even though she knew that wasn't true. The grip of her yoga-trained muscles was extraordinary, giving incredible feedback to the stubby handle inside Rachael's pussy. Every ribbed inch was a battle, and Roselyn felt her eyes unfocus slightly.

"F...fuck it...it's so good I.... NNNNNNNnnnn!!!" Her back arched, eyes rolling up as she felt that cock enter her pussy, legs hitching behind Rachael's back, tattle tale toes curling across Rachael's spine. Another blast of that scent hit Rachael square in the face from the Disbursement Point between her breasts, fresh pussy juice gushing down the crack of her ass. And Rachael hadn't even quite hilted yet, her cock still with an inch to go, stymied for a moment from pushing farther by the hard convulsions of Roselyn's nether hole.

Brukalius --

Rachael loved Roselyn's praise and it was making her rather drunk off the high. She drank in her reactions like a parched woman in the desert and it made her crave more. To give pleasure had always been a competition between her and Rickett. It was one thing that had greatly developed this dominant side of herself when she found his sweet spot for submitting to her. Now that she had developed it, she loved this part of herself even as she loved being conquered. That Roselyn seemed to respond as well as Rickett to this part of her validated her on so many levels.

Rachael was surprised at how much resistance Roselyn's ass was giving her. She knew Roselyn was properly lubed up and she also knew that Bailey was literally the biggest cock she had ever seen porn included. Shouldn't she be... much... looser. She punctuated each of those last two thoughts with a bit of extra pressure to keep going as Roselyn seemed to be getting even tighter. Rachael could feel the bulb in side of her now positively grinding into her g-spot as her inner muscles had to work hard to hold it in place. The pleasure of needing to powerfully clench with the intense rubbing was rapidly sending Rachael to the edge of orgasm herself. FOCUS RACHAEL FOCUS!

Rachael nearly regained her focus, but then she felt Roselyn cumming under her continued press. The intense sensation of those legs wrapping around her mixed with the puff of pure unadulterated sex floating up between their breasts pushed together hit her hard. Rachael's eyes unfocused and her head hung limply as she fought back her orgasm. Bottom-out-first-bottom-our-first-bottom-out-first Letting her head hang limply proved to be her undoing as it placed her even closer to the pheromone source flooding from her lover. Sweat broke out in a thin sheen all over Rachael as her clenching muscles around her toy began to release and reengage ruining her pressure forward.

"Damn it," she moaned throatily as one of her legs kicked back involuntarily as a spasm seized her and she fell fully onto Roselyn below her. The sheen of her sweat between their soft skin made her slip slightly and the added sexy sensation brought another spasm that rocked her body. She couldn't help but giggle as she found herself stymied by the orgasm of her lover triggering her own orgasm. Her giggle turned into a shaking laugh that made her body quiver atop Roselyn's. She kissed Roselyn's neck softly as she tried to get control of herself again.

Finding the strength to push herself up she looked down with at her lover with a sweet smile. "You are too damn sexy my little slut." Her eyes had no less heat, but the heat was tempered by the happiness and genuine affection now sharing the look. "Ruining my whole stern persona with your sweet little orgasms." She giggled again leaning down to kiss Roselyn's parted lips. Pulling back after the soft kiss she bit her lip to stop another giggle. "I am still going to fuck you into oblivion," she promised as she moved her leg back into position.

She resumed her push as she buried the last inch into Roselyn with a satisfied sigh. "Fuck yes," she murmured as she grinded her pubic bone against Roselyn's engorged clit. With a wicked smile she decided to play her trump card a bit early. "I might not have the most impressive equipment here..." She glanced at Bailey with a smile. "But mine has a special feature."

With that, Rachael reached between her legs and held her fingers over a soft depression on her pink girl cock making it start to vibrate.

Ana --

Roselyn gasped as Rachael fell on top of her, feeling her lover's body shudder in return as they ground against each other's bodies. Rachael's little curse brought a smile and laugh to the red head, even as her own body continued to convulse and shake. The two of them giggling cutely together as her hands ran along Rachael's back, gently scraping with her fingernails, not enough to leave marks, just to heighten and differentiate the feelings running through the brunette.

Her hands continued to stroke as Rachael looked down at her. "Hnnn, you can still be stern with me, Mistress. You can even punish me, if I've been naughty~," Roselyn cooed softly, grinning impishly up at the brunette, her manner coquettish and teasing. Daring Rachael to get rougher with her, egging her on. The kiss was accepted gladly and with another shivering aftershock racing down Roselyn's body, making her gasp wantonly into Rachael's mouth.

Roselyn cried out as Rachael slammed the last inch home, and they both felt it settle into a slight depression in Roselyn's colon- a perfect fit, directly over the little sweet spot. "OOooo! That's it! That's the spot right nnnn... there!" It was like she was pressing onto a bruise or knotted muscle, but in this case it was pleasure, not pain that was making Roselyn's face twist, gasping as her hips tried to grind on the thick dildo spreading her ass. She whimpered, her lower lip trembling. It already felt so good, and Rachael's clit driving against her own had her back on the edge already.

She looked up in confusion at Rachael's words, then saw her press something on the bottom of the dildo. A steady, heavy, powerful vibration roared up the cock, which was still rammed directly into the sweet spot below her uterine nerve cluster.

The reaction was immediate. Roselyn's jaw dropped open slightly, her eye twitching and fluttering. "Kkkkkkgggh...oh... oh fuck... oh FUCK MISTRESSSSS!" Her orgasm crashed on her with a loud keening cry, her body flexing and arching as it was clear this was barn-burner, a brain-melter. Her hands dug into the sheets, toes curling into fists as her body started to twitch and pump uselessly against Rachael's hips. And the worst part was, the brunette didn't even really have to move. Roselyn was so keyed up and horny that setting her off barely took more than holding the vibe against her spot, driving her wild with a minimum of effort, and even worse, able to hold her over that cliff without needing to so much as pump her hips.

"EEEeee... fuck.. it... it's so inteeeensse Mistress! I... NNNNN... I can't take it!" Roselyn whined softly, writhing in exquisite agony as her sensitive spot was stimulated right through her first orgasm and throwing her into a second, her hips shaking and trembling as her eyes rolled back.

She started to gasp, sucking in her own cloud of pheromones which was spraying out from her breasts, and simply making her even hornier. Her dazed fell on those swaying, pendulous breasts of Rachael's and her mouth automatically attached to one, sucking and slurping as if she was nursing from it, loving the feeling of it utterly filling her mouth and giving her something to satisfy her oral fixation while that buzzing vibe continued to torture her.

Brukalius --

Rachael moaned as the vibrations moved through the toy to stimulate her clenching walls and more importantly vibrating over her clit. The loved how this toy provided clitoral stimulation and internal while allowing her to fuck her partner. It had taken a lot of work to build her inner muscles strong enough to hold the toy firmly, but each ounce of effort was worth it when she could experience something like this. The only drawback was that she couldn't quite fuck with the wild abandon like she could with a harness. The vibration more than made up for not being able to thrust as powerfully and this wasn't even her favorite vibration mode.

Rachael was not expecting anything like the incredible reaction she got from Roselyn. She knew she had found a sweet spot by the reactions Roselyn had given her when she finally bottomed out. She also got a tactile feeling as she slid home and grinded against something inside of her lover. She had planned on teasing the orgasm from her with nothing but the grinding of pubic bone against her clit and the sweet vibrations, but that was clearly unnecessary. Rachael's eyes widened in awe as Roselyn screamed out and positively thrashed under her. Roselyn's thrashing hips threatened to push Rachael's tip out of position, but she pushed herself in firmer ensuring that the pinned woman could not escape the vibrating bliss.

The pure eroticism of the moment burned into Rachael's mind, leaving a forever afterimage she would likely think back on for the rest of her life. The sight, sound, smell, feel, and even taste of the air flooded her senses. She found herself stunned and just holding herself in place as she greedily took in the sight in front of her before glancing up with wild eyes at Bailey. The knowing smile and burning confirmation in Bailey's own gaze rocked her with even more awe. This exquisite and expressive creature could experience such ecstasy before and somehow, she was able to provide it.

Rachael moaned as she was pulled from her stunned stupor by Roselyn's mouth greedily sucking on her sensitive nipple. Little shocks of pleasure flickered up her breast and added to the shocks coming from her groin to meet in the middle. The intensity of the need in Roselyn's sucks made Rachael smile down softly. She lowered her torso in order to squash her breast more firmly over Roselyn's mouth ensuring her mouth had all it wanted and more. A sensation Rachael hadn't experienced in a several months suddenly struck her and she gasped bringing a hand up to her other breast as if to hold it back.

Years ago, Rachael had been working on a birth control drug with a team that provided the benefits of birth control with none of the drawbacks of increased weight gain or reduced sexual drive. On the contrary, the formula had included blood flow enhancers similar to that found in Viagra to increase one's sex drive. The pill made it through to human trials and Rachael had volunteered as one of the testers. She liked to take advantage of her own work and was confident in the results. The pill worked wonders and was turning out to be one of the next super drugs until she developed an extremely rare side effect noticed in only 4 other test cases.

Rachael's breasts had started to produce milk and her let downs had been intense as if she was feeding twins, but they were sporadic and only triggered under certain conditions. An extensive study of her condition had shown that the drug had made permanent changes to her body in addition to limiting her ability to get pregnant. Her fertility was now directly related to triggering one of these conditions. She had not seen this as a disadvantage at all as the conditions were all rather pleasant. One of those conditions was the multiple powerful orgasms she had experienced followed by intense stimulation on her breasts.

Rachael could feel her sex coming alive more acutely than usual as another avenue of horniness struck her. Pregnancy for at least the next several hours was now very viable. More immediately, she could feel the glands in her chest that had been charging through her lovemaking now rushing to expel their contents into Roselyn's greedy mouth. "Roselyn... umm you triggered me... fuck... mmm... sorry, here it comes." She gasped out as a thick and sweet syrupy liquid seeped from her nipples coating Roselyn's tongue. Her hand on her other breast squeezed as she moaned and relaxed, surrendering to the feel of release. Her hips eased off the powerful pressure holding her fem dick vibrating against Roselyn's special place and it slid back an inch or two.

The syrup abruptly gave way to a sweet and earthy thin white milk that squirted in thin streams from both of her nipples. Rachael could feel the liquid pooling in her left hand and that liquid dripped pale white drops onto Roselyn below her. The other did its best to fill Roselyn's mouth. Rachael panted trying to hold in the milk with her hand so as to not make a mess, but her body didn't listen. It didn't help that the sensation of the vibrations with Roselyn's mouth was bringing her closer to an orgasm. Her hips made small involuntary humps as she rode out the feeling.

Ana --

Roselyn's moaned as the enormous breast squashed over her face, feeling like it was partially enveloping her. The soft, tacky texture of Rachael's sweaty breasts sent tingles through her, delightful and erotic. She could push her face into that soft skin all day, and Rachael's own scent was delicious. She could smell something new though, a sweetness that tugged at her memory. Was that a hint of... milk, she detected?

The little moaned warning Rachael gave penetrated Roselyn's sex-crazed haze enough to imply what was coming, comprehension dawning in her eyes. However, far from stopping, she seemed to suck harder. When the syrupy, warm milk entered her mouth, rolling over her tongue, Roselyn's eyes rolled back, another orgasm triggered almost immediately by the nostalgic, delicious taste. She suckled and nibbled at the breast, her cheeks sucking in as she was essentially milking the brunette with her mouth, unable to stop herself despite the danger of Rachael's other breast making a giant mess.