Lessons in Swing Pt. 05

Story Info
The 'dark rogue' breeds her captive.
13.5k words
4.9
6.7k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brukalius —

Rachael laid on the bed feeling a sense of wonder as nearly all of her abdominal cramps had vanished under Bailey's deft fingers. She flexed her abs tentatively and indeed they were sore, but it was just the soreness from a good workout. Smiling, she relaxed further as Bailey confirmed that she had really enjoyed what had happened with her let down. Her afterglow mixed with the aftercare she was feeling was truly wonderful. Bailey's reaction to the revelation that sex would be VERY risky right now was not lost on Rachael and she couldn't help broadening her smile.

Nodding, Rachael agreed that getting clean was certainly a good idea. Thoughts of hot water spraying off Bailey's masterful physique while she washed herself clean brought a bit more heat to that warm afterglow. Thoughts of her hands lingering on that... god... cock didn't do it justice part of herself and maybe stroking longer thinking of invading her fertile pussy. Rachael blinked trying to relax the naughty thoughts. These damn pheromones in the air mixed with my condition are turning me into a nymph!

Bailey shifted her massaging fingers to a different location and Rachael's head lulled back on the bed. "How many of these magic massages are there?" she mumbled as Bailey's fingers first brought a bit of pain and then a loosening in her lower body that felt wonderful. "Any discomfort from my ovulation is slipping away... mmm... I knew it was possible for manual stimulation, but I always approached it from the chemical side..." She relaxed into the touch, but the stimulation had side effects. Thoughts of Bailey in the shower again resurfaced. Thoughts of her pressing Rachael to the wall... not letting her safe word with her mouth pressed to Rachael's or better yet with a hand around her throat AND her tongue in her mouth. Her cock sliding into her unprotected... not stopping until she... Rachael moaned closing her eyes.

"Well... you just woke me back up... so I would say its intense!" Rachael giggled at Bailey's knowing look. She knew EXACTLY what she was doing and it wasn't like Rachael really minded her body waking back up. Her options presented weren't really options at all. Bailey was a master at this and Rachael tried to think of which option Bailey wouldn't expect her to take. She had a sinking feeling that Bailey also took into account her realizing this too. She shot her a smokey look.

"We both know I am not taking option one after your... Yoni massage." After a moment of indecision, she decided that Bailey wouldn't expect her to embrace the princess moniker after she resisted it so firmly earlier. "This princess is sweaty and in need of getting clean too. If only there was someone strong enough here to carry her in her weakened and vulnerable state to the shower... She might be willing to give the valiant ROGUE a kiss or two." Bailey might look like the very definition of a knight, but the clever way she seemed to get her way was very roguelike.

Rachael's voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper. "I hear rogues are good at getting in places they shouldn't get into." The words made her shudder with arousal. She couldn't let Bailey push into that hole or she wouldn't be able to stop her... but the thought was overwhelmingly attractive. Just a tease... Rachael you are ONLY going to tease... fuck... maybe a tease and just the tip...

Ana —

Bailey's grin turned a bit fierce at Rachael's response. Not only had she chosen the roughest of her available options, she seemed to very deliberately be teasing Bailey about the possibility of knocking her up. It was pretty clear that the idea, at least, seemed to turn Rachael on, as much as it did Bailey, but weaponizing it was a whole other level of evil.

Alright minx... let's see how much you can take!

She leaned in close, looking Rachael in the eyes. "You know what else Rogues are good at? Snatching things that don't belong to them."

A huge, strong hand flashed out, clamping around Rachael's mouth and lifting her bodily off the bed. Bailey's other hand came under Rachael's knees, lifting them up to press them against her chest tightly, while clamping around her arms. She could flail her calves and feet, but every other movement she could make was sealed- and she couldn't speak her safeword even if she wanted to. Bailey had her completely under her control- and it was hard not to notice that rock-hard cock beneath her, covered in half-dried cum and other juices. If Bailey wanted to, she could ram in, right now, and there would be nothing Rachael could say or do about it.

Still, Bailey wasn't about to do something like that, cognizant of hygiene if nothing else. Instead she pointed her head at Rickett and Roselyn lying peacefully together on the bed, and whispered in Rachael's ear.

"Say goodbye to your love, little Princess. Who knows when you might see them again?" She growled softly at her prisoner with a sly chuckle, before whisking her away towards the bathroom. Was it chance or intent that she didn't specify which person, Roselyn or Rickett, was Rachael's 'love'?

Regardless it was very clear that Bailey was more than used to both light roleplays, and being the villain. Indeed, she seemed to relish the chance to be naughty. Closing the door behind her with her foot as they changed rooms, she stepped over to the large, boxed in glass shower, more than roomy enough for two or even three people, truth be told. Bailey turned on the spray, adding a certain heavy din as it pattered down inside their sealed glass box. "Now that you're here in my lair, with the water running, no one can hear us, little Princess. It's just us two, and whatever happens here, stays in here. Only we'll ever know the wicked things I do to you~."

She licked and kissed her way down Rachael's neck to her collar bone, sucking gently on the hickey she'd left Rachael earlier- a reminder of how she'd marked her, how she'd teased her and made her cum over and over again. Like a promise she'd made for later that she was delivering on now. As the hot, steamy spray washed over both of them, Bailey set Rachael down, but quickly got hold of her hands and pulled them to the small of her back, holding them there with one big hand as she forced Rachael against the warm, wet plexiglass, her breasts smooshing against it, and her mouth still silenced by Bailey's other hand.

Her head was roughly pulled back, forced to look into Bailey's blazing amber eyes as the big futa looked down at her from above, her wicked grin still on. Pinning her with the heat, the desire in that gaze. She could fuck her. Knock her up in here and no one but the two of them would ever know, at least until later. Each of them recognized it, and Bailey knew that thrill was making both their hearts race, the sexual tension in this glass shower thick and electric.

Her hand moved and her mouth crashed down on Rachael's lips giving her no chance to say anything. It was another claiming kiss like before, but this one was more brutal, more villainous. Harsher, even more passionate. Seeking to erase all other memories and lovers from her brain in this moment, and leave only Bailey. Only her sexy captor. That long thick tongue demanded entry, invading and pinning Rachael's tongue as she kissed from above, brooking no resistance. It felt like she could practically tongue-fuck Rachael's throat she reached so far, dominated Rachael's mouth so utterly.

Her free hand now reached over and completely soaked one of the longer hand towels in the bath, before winding it up. Wrapping it around Rachael's trapped forearms, then tying it off in very rough granny knot. It was a complete hoax, and Rachael could feel it immediately. The towel was loose, and the knot hap-hazard. If she really wanted to she could free herself almost instantly. For that matter, if she wanted to pull away from Bailey's soul-searing kiss, she could. This play was all about suspension of disbelief and playing along- Rachael could end it at any time... but she could also choose not to, ceding control to Bailey and the fantasy of the kidnapped princess, at the mercy of the wicked Dark Rogue.

Those hands came up and began to massage and caress Rachael's soft tits even as she continued to devour Rachael's mouth. The brunette would immediately be aware that though rough, this seemed to be dual purpose- Bailey was clearly massaging her tired, mostly empty milk glands, reducing soreness and ache, while once more enhancing sensitivity- like she was a nursing mother. Those soft touches and purposeful squeezes clearly were much more than professional, but as before, Bailey knew precisely how to split the difference of tantric and professional massage.

Brukalius —

A thrill sparked through Rachael as Bailey's persona shifted. She was coming to understand that Bailey was an expert role player and slid between characters with ease, but that light in her eye suggested that Rachael had hit a nerve. She was surprised when the hand clamped over her mouth and her squeak was barely audible as she was hauled backwards. She struggled by reflex as a sense of panic set in, but Bailey was so ridiculously strong. She felt like she weighed a feather in the woman's powerful arms and her struggles barely shifted her body a fraction of an inch.

She felt a chill run through her at Bailey's words as she gazed down at her sleeping husband and Roselyn. A primal fear that prey might feel lit through her as she was man handled away from her rock, but it only kindled alight deep and confusing desire. This was loving Bailey right? She is playing isn't she? It is just a persona...

The sliver of doubt grew at Bailey's dark tone as she let Rachael know that what happened in here was just between the two of them. Those words were laden with meaning and they hit Rachael as hard as her prodding comments of being knocked up had hit Bailey. She wanted to tell Bailey that she still had some boundaries. She wanted to retract her previous teasing, but the hand on her mouth cut off any opportunity to even safe word. That deep desire reared its head sleepily, having never really been triggered before and Rachael trembled.

Rachael found herself standing on shaky legs pressed to the cold glass as Bailey's mouth tasted the sweat on her neck... a sweat that she had shed making love to the woman's wife... OH GOD what if I was too passionate? What if she heard what Roselyn said? Is she acting right now or is this some kind of revenge?! Fear bloomed harder and fed the beast uncoiling itself in her middle. Her inner thighs squeezed together to hide her sex even as the beast inside brought an intense arousal.

Rachael met Bailey's gaze with wide blue eyes as the beast inside began absorbing the tension and arousal of her current fertility. It rejoiced at how dangerous sex was right now and another chill ran through Rachael pebbling her skin with goosebumps despite the heat from the shower. Rickett and her had been very open with their desire to start a family, but Rachael kept finding one more project at work to complete before she was ready. There was always the next hill to climb and Rickett was very understanding even if she could feel the palpable disappointment coming from him. She wanted babies badly, but she really liked how her life was. Every time she became viable and had to turn him down gently the desire to give in grew. The beast channeled that desire into its own and she was very aware of how easily this woman could give her those babies she wanted. Those babies should be Rickett's! her mind protested, but he was sleeping and Bailey was so very here and she was so very captive. The tension was intense.

Rachael put up no resistance to Bailey tongue fucking her mouth. Her betraying lust simulated something else mirroring that tongue and she had to tighten her thighs together harder to prevent arcing her back and rubbing against Bailey. The towel around her arms made her groan into Bailey's mouth as her fingernails bit into her palms. If Bailey put those fingers to work in other places... Rachael felt them on her breasts and moaned. Her blue eyes went wide as she trembled. She hadn't given permission for any of this. She had said only a few kisses. She was being taken advantage of. She had no chance to safe word. She was a good girl. She wanted Bailey to slam that cock as deep as it would go in her tight cunt and fill her womb to the brim.

Rachael fought the beast that fed on the fear and danger of the situation but it was so strong now that it was finally being fed. What a kink to awaken right here and now while in her current state. She found herself arcing her back in order to bend slightly until her bubbly bottom found Bailey's hip and massive member behind her. Unable to stop herself, her perky rear rocked to the side making Bailey's length slide across the smooth skin until it nestled into the crack. It was so hard and so THERE. She pushed herself on her tip toes bringing her drooling slit into contact with the shaft and then pulled away as if burned. Thick tendrils of her arousal that appeared during times of fertility stuck to Bailey's cock and connected her to Rachael's slit like a tether even as Rachael pressed her thighs together again. Rachael whimpered with need as she shook in Bailey's arms.

Ana —

The smaller body in front of her trembling with desire and pleasure filled Bailey with lust. Rachael could have resisted in a hundred different ways, but hadn't. She was taking Bailey's tongue-fucking like a champ, her legs quivering as her huge breasts were mashed and fondled with expert, intense care. She could feel that ass pushing back, taking her thick cock between Rachael's ass cheeks and raising up to grind her pussy against Bailey for just a moment before pulling away. That sticky, viscous pussy juice was clearly different from what she'd been secreting earlier, and Bailey swore she could smell it on her, cock twitching as she watched those sticky lines disappear in the spray.

God, she was so sexy, and there was little that Bailey wanted to do more than ram inside. She had to know how dangerous it was taunting her like this, especially with no condoms within reach. Bailey didn't like using them anyway. She bit her lip though, retaining the control Rachael was sorely testing, her hands giving each of those big breasts a pinch and slap, one after the other, in response to her teasing. One hand came up, sliding up teasing along the throat and covering her mouth once more while Bailey looked down at her, other hand going down to push herself from between her cheeks, to between her thighs as Bailey started to slowly thrust between them, the top of her cock grinding against her swollen clit and puffy, sticky camel toe. It felt like they were playing a game of chicken here, and it made Bailey's competitive side howl. Who would back away from the place they both knew they shouldn't go first? Bailey hated to lose.

"Such a naughty Princess," Bailey hummed into her ear, kissing and sucking on it, nipping it intimately, her voice low they were so close. Her own breasts pushing against Rachael's back as she groped those lovely cheeks with her free hand. "Teasing me like that. Rubbing your pussy and ass against me. I know you want me inside you... but where?" She whispered softly.

Those fingers came around, pressing her cock against Rachael's slit, grinding it and her pussy lips as it gently sawed back and forth, coating her hand in that thick, sticky femcum. "Your pussy is so ripe... so vulnerable..." She whispered.

Then her now cum-covered hand moved around to the back, pressing and slopping that viscous femcum onto Rachael's hole, before sliding a thin middle digit inside. "Or maybe you're more interested in being humiliated, hmmm? Making you cum again and again while fucking your nether hole, deeper than you've ever had it, has its appeal too. Training you to like it. Be addicted to it. So that your ass knows the shape of the Dark Rogue's cock better than any other..."

Her finger squirmed inside Rachael, purposeful, and relentless, widening that tunnel up and smearing that juice around, while also looking for weak points. Vulnerable places. She could reach as far as her cock could, obviously, but it was instinct now to at least try. "Mmmm... your ass-pussy is so tight, Princess~. Wonder if your front is the same? Let's get both holes warmed up a bit, while we blow your mind, so that you're nice and honest with me later."

Her hand tilted Rachael's head back again, another ferocious kiss descending as Bailey's free hand dropped away, back to Rachael's cunt. Two fingers curled over her clit and pushed into her hot, tight snatch, curling quite intentionally as she found the g-spot she'd located earlier. A second finger shoved up into Rachael's ass, bringing her up onto her tip-toes with how Bailey rammed her fingers up inside, spreading more of that pussy-juice around. She didn't let Rachael's feet descend as she pulled back, her pussy-hand ramming up at the same time. Each one now alternating, penetrating Rachael in all three holes, a one-woman gang-bang. Her strong arms ferocious as they plowed in. She was vicious, not letting up until Rachael was orgasm drunk, palming over her clit while she finger-ravaged Rachael's two holes.

Only when she was satisfied that the brunette had been thoroughly subdued through orgasms did her hand come back up, replacing Bailey's mouth as it pushed into Rachael's lips, absolutely dripping with her femcum. Her fingers wriggled, making Rachael clean them even as she expertly teased and played with her tongue.

Her fingers came out of Rachael's ass as well and with a grunt, she heaved Rachael's quivering, half-limp body up and pinned her back to the wall almost at eye level, her legs pushed up one at a time and held up and to the side of her body at the knees by Bailey's forearms, her pussy-juice laden fingers never leaving Rachael's mouth. With her legs pushed up and held, her arms tied behind her back, her ass and pussy hung in the air at perfect thrusting height, Bailey's massive erection pointing up and held less than an inch from them.

"Alright, Princess, time to choose~," Bailey said, huskily with more than a little burning need of her own in her voice. Her dick moved forward a little, poking at her anal entrance, before moving up to her pussy, and back again. "Do you want me in your sweet, vulnerable front hole, where I could knock you up? Or... do you want to be humiliated when I addict you to anal sex with my huge cock, carving its shape in your ass so you'll never forget it? I don't want to hear anything except which one you want me to fuck rotten when I move my hand. It's your choice... Princess Rachael..."

She her hand pulled away from Rachael's mouth at last as Bailey's eyes looked into Rachael's. This was what she'd wanted right? To be teased to the brink, have Bailey play the mustache twirling villain, and then be allowed to slip away before they went too far? She wouldn't really ask to be fucked in her incredibly warm, sticky, fertile pussy... Right? The thought made Bailey's cock twitch up, almost slapping on Rachael's pussy entrance.

Right? And even if she does... I would never actually do it... right?

Brukalius —

Rachael felt Bailey's cock slide between her thighs against her slit and she tightened her clench further. Her juices did their job coating Bailey's length to make it easy to slide past her pathetic defense. That she could do nothing to stop this woman only made her more and more desperate to be taken. I could scratch the itch and and and... FUCK YOU BAILEY just do it! She warred with herself and her desire and Bailey kept upping the ante. She found herself wriggling waist in small circles as well as forward as back to enhance the feel of this incredibly thick length running along her slit. The ridge on Bailey's tip and the pronounced veins teased her clit ruthlessly.