Lessons in Swing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all, I promised to addict you to this, didn't I? Even assuming you escape my clutches, you'll never be able to forget feeling my huge futa cock inside your ass. Mmmm... that's it. Cum for your Dark Rogue, Princess." More soft kisses down the other side of her neck, then back up, as Bailey seemed be making good on her promise. She only slightly changed the tempo or varied the depth, thumb toying and flicking across her clit, seconds dragging into minutes that felt like hours with those body-shaking thrusts. Trying to see how many climaxes she could trigger. Bailey watched those eyes, kissing her softly, sweetly, each time just before she came, as if setting up conditioning for her orgasms with her lips.

"You look so perfect and pretty like this. Bouncing, helpless on my big cock," she said at last, whispering in Rachael's ear. "Shall we add a little more to the mix? I think I have an idea~."

Even as her left hand continue its soft strumming over Rachael's clit, two fingers on her right hand curled, once more presenting the flat between the first and second knuckle. "Let's see what happens when we press your womb from above and below." She pushed those fingers into Rachael's abdomen, finding her little breeding organ with ease and purposefully pushing it down, even as her thrusts shortened and quickened. The power was still there, but now it was a more rapid stroke, intentionally keeping in contact with those deep uterine nerves as she stimulated that swollen, fertile womb, trapping it from both ends. The rapid pounding of her cock hitting that deep and primal spot, forging connections, and giving the distinct impression of her uterus being invaded by the huge monster of Bailey's cock.

"Hehe, feel that?" Bailey cooed into Rachael's ear as her rough pounding became a deep TMP. TMP. TMP. Sound against the glass. "Doesn't it feel like my cock is inside your womb, Princess? Just like you really wanted... right?" That vicious little smile as she bullied Rachael's earlobe with her teeth. "You wanted me to invade this hot, fertile little baby factory of yours and pump you full, right? Well you can feel it now, can't you?" She pressed just a touch harder. "I'm inside you, Princess. I'm inside your womb and I'm about to knock you up. I'm going to give you the child you've always dreamed of, a pretty girl with your hair and my eyes, just so you'll always know she's mine. Just. Like. You."

Bailey's thumping pace sped up again, her pace more ravenous, faster. The tan blonde wasn't exactly immune to the fantasy she'd created, able to feel the pressure her hand was putting on Rachael's womb. Her balls tingled at the tightness- and the expression on Rachael's face. The desire, the pounding heartbeat, it was written there on her face, as Bailey rewarded that mating instinct, very intentionally manipulating Rachael's nerves so it would feel like a cock pummeling her inside her womb. Her eyelids twitched, and the big futa pounded home, even as she seized Rachael's mouth in a ferocious kiss.

Her tongue invaded Rachael's mouth, even as her eyes rolled back as she groaned. She'd cum three times, now four, but this easily felt like the biggest, and even her own pussy spasmed from the intensity triggered by that fertile scent and her own breeding instincts. She realized she'd never scented that from Roselyn, and wondered if this load might be her biggest ever, just because of those pheromones driving her body crazy. Well, maybe not ever. There was the time Ros punished her by edging her for a whole day in the collar.

But certainly one of the biggest, and her thighs actually trembled as her balls emptied, sending hot, huge loads of spunk deep into Rachael's ass, her balls convulsing against her cheeks as her vision went a little white. Bailey gasped for breath as she pulled back, not used to feeling this overwhelmed... but to her own shock, her cock was still rock-hard.

Her instincts called to her, letting her know she wasn't done. She wasn't done breeding this impossibly sexy, hyper-fertile woman yet. "Fuck, you're... you're just too fucking sexy, Baby..." she growled, pulling Rachel off the wall and hugging her tightly against her as she started to pound her deeply, once again, this time with much less control than she'd had earlier.

Brukalius —

Rachael let out a small whine at the teasing. Bailey knew Rachael had lost and Rachael knew it too with the second orgasm rapidly approaching. There was no point in fighting the pleasure as nearly all of the pain from the incredible stretching she had been through had long since yielded. The discomfort was there and would always be there, but it only lent weight to how big Bailey was. Rachael's second orgasm made her throw her head back banging it against the glass and plastering her soaked hair to it as she gasped and moaned into Bailey's pursuing mouth. Again, the relentless thrusts didn't stop and Rachael never fully came down from her orgasm.

As Bailey continued, Rachael's senses and awareness dimmed toward everything else but Bailey. Even the glass behind her and the water running over her body mixing with the sweat from the steam was ephemeral as only Bailey mattered. "nnnnfff... why does this feel so good... Haaa! I am going to break... I'mmmmm Bailyyyy..." Bailey's mouth closed over hers in a soft kiss that contrasted with Bailey's hardness everywhere else. She shuddered through another strong climax and her hands strained at the towel binding them. It gave another bit, but she was still trapped and she could only take what was being done to her. Her legs hooked inward, feet now slightly wrinkled from the water pressed into Bailey's sides to bring her closer. Idly she wondered how long they had been in here if she was getting pruney, but the thought slipped away with every other care she seemed to have.

The third orgasm seemed to trigger a change in Bailey and she made a comment that sent a cold chill through Rachael. THERE IS MORE SHE CAN DO... of fucking course there is more... Bailey I... I... you are going to break me... I... Oh god what is she going to do? Rachael's eyes bulged as she found out exactly what Bailey intended. Whatever pressure Bailey was applying hurt a bit but at the same time felt incredibly satisfying. Satisfying was not the right word... It felt like Bailey was...

In a small panic, Rachael shook herself to clear the lust haze. "Bailey! You are still in my ass right?" She moaned feeling that her ass was indeed still filled, but this sensation... "Bailey... its not safe... you can't... GOD... GOD DAMN IT... mmmmmm... It feels... what is happening?" Rachael started to speak gibberish in her confusion and suddenly intense arousal. Bailey's words were red hot brands on her sex-soaked brain. The heat and dripping desire from them left no doubt in Rachael's mind that Bailey wanted to put that baby in her that she talked about. They were not playing anymore and no matter how impossible the concept of Bailey impregnating her womb through her ass was, Rachael found herself believing it was possible. That Rachael could feel Bailey's yearning for this pretty little girl that had her beautiful amber eyes struck hard. She wanted to be Bailey's and she wanted to give her that little girl. She wanted to be Rickett's... She wanted to be Roselyn's... Oh Rachael... If only we could make it happen... If only everyone wanted me like I want them.

"I will give you your little girl..." Rachael whispered softly in the heat of passion and desire. The intensity was overwhelming and her ass burned from the sudden rapid speed that Bailey had put on. Her whole body shook from the force of Bailey's hips striking her. She didn't know if Bailey had heard her through the sounds of wet bodies slapping into each other, but she felt a surreal calm like the eye of the storm. Her head came up and her eyes gazed deeply into Bailey's beautiful amber eyes. She didn't know how Bailey had found her way into her womb, but she accepted what it meant and her look communicated that absolute open acceptance.

The eye of the storm passed and Bailey's lips crashed against hers like the storm wall itself. Rachael rode the crashing storm like a leaf blown before it. Even her ears roared with the sound of it crashing over her and her entire body tingled with pleasure. She could feel Bailey erupting inside of her and the volume of the cum moving up her cock could be felt in the tight inner walls of her ass before it blasted 'into' her womb. She shuddered, wrenching at her arms stuck in the towel to pull them free and embrace Bailey. With a wet and painful lurch, they slid free of their bindings and her arms encircled the woman pouring everything she had into Rachael. Holding on as if nothing else mattered, her body matched every twitch and shake Bailey made against her as she kissed the woman as lovingly as she could.

After what seemed like the longest orgasm she had ever felt spent inside of her, she felt Bailey pull back gasping. Rachael could feel a substantial weight inside of her body from the amount of cum deposited there. She had never felt anything quite like it. It was almost like she was already carrying Bailey's baby and her heart fluttered from the thought. "Good girl... you are wonderful" she cooed softly as her hands smoothed back Bailey's short and soaked hair.

Bailey's answering growl and words surprised Rachael. She had assumed they were done and it was a perfect climax. She had things to process in her mind.... She was suddenly crushed to Bailey's chest with her legs pressed painfully vertically. The position left her completely exposed and even more helpless than before. Groaning, she felt Bailey's cock start to piston in and out of her again. OH MY GOD. This is impossible...

Through shuddering breaths and feeling dazed Rachael asked, "How... You want MORE? Are you divine or... ooofff... I can feel you stirring up your cum in me... nnnnfff... Oh Bailey...?"

Ana —

Bailey chuckled softly at Rachael's expression. "I wouldn't say I want more... more like... I need more. Like... NNNN... I can't get enough of you, pretty girl."

As she spoke, her hips rammed upwards as she held Rachael tightly, her cock driving so deep and hard into Rachael's body like she was trying to build a second womb in her ass. Without the shower wall, it was now a steady PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! of flesh on flesh as her hips rapped against that lovely ass. But it was more than that. It was the way Bailey's arms wrapped tightly around her. Not letting her move, barely letting her breath, the look in her amber eyes as she looked down into Rachael's. Bailey had indeed heard Rachael's little promise and... well... it did things to her, as much as her scent or body did. That little emotional connection worked its way down into her core.

When the lights weren't all on, when it got down to her base instincts, Rachael had wanted her child. Had promised her a little girl. Maybe you could argue it was part of the roleplay. But she was pretty sure it hadn't been. She'd seen the look in Rachael's eyes when she said it. And so now she was just trying to work out those emotions without stepping over the line. She really liked Rickett, and she had no intentions of stealing anything from him. Nor would she ever do anything to harm Ros. But she was human, not made of stone. And in this moment, she was envious of Rickett and Rachael's ability to have a child.

So those heavy, brutal, claiming thrusts into her ass continued as Bailey looked into Rachael's eyes, grunting with her own exertion each time. "Hnnn... ffff.... haah... you going to cum again... Nn... Princess? Haha... Your little toes are calling to me. HNnn...haah... I know Roselyn showed you a bit... NN.... haah... cum for me while I suck on those toes she massaged into sensitivity... NNnn..... sllpp... mmm... Cum..." She commanded as she took Rachael's big toe on her right foot into her mouth and sucked hard, watching as that lovely ripe body shook and shuddered, unable to move or escape in her arms.

"Hehe... NNNN... Again... fuck, I love how you squeeze me... NNN... that's right... Nnn... haah... chain it together baby... Haah... just like that....mmmm fuck, you feel so good... hehe... one more? Yep... one more... flutter those eyes for me... haaah... NNN."

Even Bailey wasn't sure how long she kept going, how many orgasms Rachael had, before she started to notice her legs start to shake a little. She'd been supporting Rachael's weight for some time now after all. "Haah... mmm... getting tired of this position. Let's try another one."

She pulled Rachael off her cock for a moment, letting some of the cum drain out, watching it gape as thick nutsludge poured out of the intoxicated, dick-drunk woman. That ass twitching around the hole she'd made her own made Bailey's cock twitch, and she summarily turned Rachael around, pushing her against the wall. Her feet were shoved where Bailey wanted, making her take a wide stance, up on her toes which could barely scrabble against the floor at this angle and height. Her shaky, strengthless legs wouldn't really need to support her though. The hand around her neck flattening her breasts against the wall almost had that covered by itself, to say nothing of the hand supporting her waist from below, fingers once again finding that vulnerable spot on her stomach.

SLURCH That push in from a new angle disturbed the cum in her ass, making it flush out around the sides of Bailey's cock, landing heavily on the tile below. "Fuck... NNNNN... think you feel even better like this... NNn... Princess..."

Those heavy thrusts started again, Bailey's shredded core flexing as she rammed Rachael against the wall. Bailey felt like she was recovering a bit more now, no longer so overwhelmed by her own emotions. Or at least, that's what she told herself, watching Rachael's body shudder with each thrust. There was no give to that wall, unlike the door, so every time she rammed in, Rachael felt the power in Bailey's body. And then those soft touches and presses over that swollen, sensitive little womb.

"How do you like it... NN... Princess?" Bailey moaned softly, stealing another kiss from Rachael's lips. That heavy PLAP! PLAP! sound continuing to echo as Bailey seemed intent on doing to her what she did to Rachael's husband. "Ooo, more fluttering eyes... that's it. Cum again for me, Princess. Good girl. And tell me... confess once you're done. What do you want, hmm? What do your want your dark Rogue to do? Tell me again whose amber-eyed child you're going to have." She whispered against Rachael's ear. She gave that ass a ringing slap as she continued to pound it. "Make sure it's loud, too."

Brukalius —

Rachael's chest felt tight and not just from her bent double position. The word 'need' was a hell of a drug for her and the way Bailey used it... "Take what you need then," she murmured with a need of her own to fill Bailey's. She couldn't really move as the new position only left her forearms and her legs from the calf down free. Rachael had never been much into being tied up but this... this helplessness and how she just had to take it... how Bailey seemed to be able to control all of her body with just her own... GOD it was definitely something she could get into.

Rachael started to really feel the need growing in her lover. There was a hunger... a sense of desperation... a sense of jealousy in the way Bailey now fucked her. The intensity in her eyes was laced with a deep emotion that Rachael couldn't discern. Whatever it was was driving her wild though as it was directed at her. Her toes and hands clenched again and again in tune with her needy pussy and overstretched back hole. Each deep thrust of Bailey's cock made her squeeze harder as she built higher on her orgasm and a fierce look of concentration came over her face. She wanted to know what that emotion was. She willed Bailey's mind to open to her, but she was in no position to make any demand.

The focus delayed her orgasm, and as always, Bailey sensed the resistance and sought to break it. As she took Rachael's toe into her mouth Rachael felt shock at how good it felt. There was no way that she was still sensitive from what Roselyn had done... that was... "MMMFFFF!" Tension spiked in her core like it had when Roselyn pulled on her toes, but Bailey's thrust forced the tension to immediately release in pleasure. Rachael's mouth fell slowly open and her eyes unfocused as that wave of pleasure took her, but this was different. Before, she didn't have a massive orgasm building already that broke on the second tinkling wave of pleasure from the toe sucking.

"TOOOO MUUUCH!" Rachael cried out as her whole body tried to thrash but was held firm. She tried to suck in a deep breath as her thoughts scrambled but another driving thrust cut it short... Gasping, Rachael's voice came softly but filled with desperation "Bailey! PLEASE!" Her body jerked wildly in Bailey's arms as she came and each suck of Bailey's mouth sent a new wave of pleasure crashing against the wild frenzy inside of her. "Fuck... fuck...fuck..." Rachael panted as her thrashing weakened but she could feel another building behind it. Her eyes fluttered as she barely held onto consciousness. She wanted to relax her muscles inside, but they only tightened building the orgasm harder.

Rachael came again and she thrashed even harder before. She wanted to break free of the torture of insane pleasure, but at the same time she needed to stay. She understood why Rickett had passed out. He wasn't used to multiple orgasms, but no one could be used to someone like Bailey. To Rachael's horror and sick delight, she found that a third orgasm built exactly like the second. Weakly she moaned out... "no no no no," as she felt the beginnings of an addiction set in. She needed this in her life. To be put in her place and have her ass fucked into oblivion. She would need Bailey in her life after this trip... she would need Roselyn in her life... Rickett what have we done?

Rachael slipped in and out of consciousness as her body continued to be used for Bailey's pleasure. Each time she opened her eyes she rapidly found them rolling up again from the cascade of pleasure until finally she was disturbed by a void in her lower body and the feeling of leaking. She moaned in embarrassment and moved to cover her leaking hole that gaped lewdly. She felt herself being handled into a new position as she tried to stand on her own. It was one of her favorite positions and one where she truly felt Rickett get rough with her. He was being exceptionally demanding today as she was forced against the wall. Her pussy was dripping as much as her ass was and she needed Rickett to give her ass relief.

Rachael felt Rickett taking up position behind her but something was wrong. His hands were too tight on her belly and she started to leak even more lewdly. "Nnnn... Rickett... use my pussy," she protested drowsily at the feel of a tip pushing her hand out of the way and nudging her ass. Bailey's sudden thrust forward pierced the fog in her mind and she grunted as she was driven harshly into the hard wall. The sound of Bailey's voice pushed the rest of the fog out and she shuddered. This was not Rickett. This was an insatiable... wonderful... terrible... demon that she wanted to give everything to.

"Bailey... mercy..." Rachael moaned even as she arched her hips back enhancing the feel of Bailey entering her. These thrusts had a lewd squelching sound and she blushed scarlet. The angle put Bailey not only stirring up her womb, but also creating a slight bulge in the front of her belly. Rickett wasn't long enough to do this through her ass and the difference was acute in her mind as her toes scrambled to give her purchase on the slick wet floor. There was so much pressure between Bailey and the unyielding wall. She found her hands pressed to the tile trying to brace for impact that further flattened her breasts and cheek against the hard surface.