Lessons in Swing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Bailey pulled off one of her favorite positions better than her husband scorched Rachael with guilt even as she felt another orgasm building. She couldn't answer those teasing words. She couldn't tell Bailey she wanted her to fuck her regularly just like this. She couldn't tell her that she was making her cum more than she ever had in her life even as she felt herself surrendering to another one. Drool ran from the corner or Rachael's mouth down the wall as her hands scrabbled for purchase. She was going to lose it again to this incredible woman.

As Rachael felt herself slipping Bailey's words flogged her with tension. She had heard or she could feel Rachael's thoughts. She knew... She knew Rachael's desire that she let slip. She knew that if Rachael could make it happen, she wanted Bailey's child. She wanted to selfishly bind Bailey and Roselyn to her and never let them go. She was ashamed of the desire and how badly she felt it after only so little time with the couple. OH RICKETT WHAT HAVE WE DONE?

Rachael pulled in a deep breath as her orgasm crested. She was overwhelmed with feeling, and her words came loud and straight from her heart even as the scoured her soul. "I want your babies Bailey! I want to bind you to me and keep you forever and I will cherish that little girl! I want your wife too! I am a sick monster for wanting it, but I do!"

The overwhelming release of the confession coupled with the intensity of Bailey fucking her rocked Rachael powerfully. Her strength drained and she sagged as her core crushed Bailey's cock inside of her. She shuddered deep wracking shudders as she released the build up of tension cresting to this moment. To her shame and embarrassment, she felt her bladder suddenly follow suit. Golden liquid surged from between her legs splattering her legs and Bailey's behind her in the hot liquid. She moaned, as the sharp acrid scent rose in the air making it clear what had just happened, but she was too drained to apologize as she emptied herself of everything she had. She had no idea how she could face Bailey after this or even Roselyn and Rickett.

Ana —

Even Bailey hadn't expected what she pulled out of Rachael, and the intensity of Rachael's climax actually stopped her in her tracks, grunting as she felt her clamp down on her cock. She saw the trickle of gold from between her legs hitting the wall in front of her as she lost control of her bladder. That last part wasn't actually uncommon when Bailey fucked someone this hard, she rather enjoyed it, and might normally have played it up. Teasing the woman in question while she fucked her the rest of the way unconscious.

But those words stabbed through Bailey like a blade, poleaxing her making her mouth drop open. For a moment, she just stood there and then leaned in against the wall, tilting Rachael's head up to look into her eyes. The blonde's expression wasn't the evil kidnapper breaking her prey anymore. This was the Bailey she'd met at the door earlier, standing next to her wife. The one who told her how beautiful she was when she was doubting herself, and worrying about Roselyn. Her hand gently stroked Rachael's cheek.

"Hey there... Ooop, nope, look at me... come here, baby..." She refused to let Rachael look away in embarrassment, and softly, sweetly pressed her lips to Rachael's. It was the most gentle, loving kiss Bailey had given her yet... and one Rachael instinctively knew was normally reserved for Roselyn alone. Because there was a genuine emotion to that kiss, a heartfelt yearning and warmth and acceptance. It was a kiss to let a woman know someone loved her.

It took some time for Bailey to pull back, with the shower spraying down. Rachael saw soft tears in Bailey's eyes. "Shhhh. Hey. Listen. First... I should apologize. I... really pressed too far there probably. Or maybe... maybe I pressed exactly far enough. I guess we'll see. I could tell you and Roselyn had a... thing earlier when you were going at it and... darned if I don't have a thing for you, too."

She ran a sheepish hand through her hair, gently starting to move her cock in and out of Rachael's ass. It was a much more gentle motion now, though, slow and loving. "We in swinging have a thing we call 'new toy' syndrome, where you feel some attachment to the new person you just met and fucked for the first time, kind of like a crush on a first date. But... I can't speak for you or Roselyn but... I've never had it this bad. Ever. And the way Rickett called me 'Mommy' earlier... he's really handsome." She flushed a little.

"My point is, YOU just had your hormones rearranged in a big way. I don't think you can go from dead stop to super-fertile and not have that mess you up a little. So... I'm not going to do anything, for now- this is definitely something to bring to Ros and Rickett. Ros is smarter than me anyway. But..."

She touched Rachael's cheek again, leaning close. "I want you to know that I appreciate what you said. And at least at this time... at this moment... I honestly feel the same way about you."

She kissed Rachael's ear and neck. "I want to pound you into a stupor, until your tits are leaking and your brain is all fogged, then put a baby in you, and then cuddle you and Rickett until she's born, and help her grow up. There's... some things that are really Roselyn's to talk about, but suffice to say... having kids hasn't been an option for us. But I've always wanted one."

Her gently, slow, loving thrust grew deeper, hitting Rachael's spot again. "So... we'll all talk about it. And if it turns out that it was all the hormones talking, that's fine. But for now... I'm going to pretend that I really am knocking you up, before putting you to sleep. You've been a real champ here, but I can see that little tremble in your eyes that you're on your last legs. So before I do my whole pretend here... I'm getting consent first, as well as letting you have your say. Would you like me to love you unconscious, Rachael?"

Brukalius —

Rachael huddled against the wall as Bailey stopped fucking her. GREAT Rachael... you fucked up so bad Bailey doesn't want you anymore. She wanted to curl up on the shower floor even if it meant laying in a puddle of her own pee and just die. Clearly Bailey would see her as a psycho and she would tell Roselyn and surely Rickett would find out... Oh Roselyn... my sweet Rickett... I am so sorry.

Rachael resisted Bailey's efforts to get her to look at her. She couldn't stand to see the look in those beautiful amber eyes. Bailey's soft words made her quiver. No no no... don't be soft... don't prolong it... She felt her chin forced away from the wall and up to Bailey. Opening her eyes to tell her to stop, Rachael froze at the incredible compassion and warmth she saw. The kiss, reflecting all the goodness of that look and more slowly banished the darkness and shame that had surged into her. Her chest heaved in a silent sob as Bailey broke the kiss. She could see tears in Bailey's eyes and tears welled up in her own.

She listened quietly to Bailey speak and trembled as Bailey started to move inside of her. She couldn't believe what she was hearing... she had felt Roselyn's heart and now she felt Bailey's. Was THIS the emotion I saw? What Bailey said made sense and her scientific mind accepted the fact that she was compromised, but her heart only swelled fuller at the feel of the real Bailey comforting her. She didn't know how to bring it to Rickett and Roselyn, but she didn't feel alone in dealing with it. She realized she should have never felt alone at all.

Then Bailey dropped a bomb on Rachael that swamped her with feeling. "I honestly feel the same way about you," she couldn't help mouthing as she heard it. She trembled against Bailey as Bailey's earnest loving desire powering her words crashed over. The dark rogue was sexy... but this... this was buy a ring and propose tomorrow sexy. The comment on not being able to have kids stuck in her mind, but it was hard to think as Bailey started to work her up again.

She moaned at the feeling and at Bailey's plan as she tried to take her position weakly against the wall. She looked back over her shoulder and spoke softly. "I give Bailey permission to fuck me unconscious. I only want this Bailey's baby... the real thing... no persona. This Bailey is kind, loving, perceptive, and wonderful beyond all belief. She is powerful and irresistible. If you are going to put your precious girl in me, I get everything you really are so I can fully accept you."

Rachael shuddered again at the look on Bailey's face and had to blink back another tear. She meant it. If Rickett could accept this, she would not withhold this from Bailey. She had no idea how she had progressed so quickly... maybe Bailey was right... maybe Roselyn could shed light... but her feelings were as powerful as Bailey's thrusts had started to become and they shook her twice as hard.

Ana —

Bailey chuckled softly and smiled, nodding as her hand wrapped around the front of Rachael's throat now, twisting her to the side and pulling her back so that she had to arch just a little more, a move that seemed sweet and domineering all at once. "Ha... that's suits me fine, Rachael. Real Bailey it is~."

Her hips thrust in harder now, shuddering Rachael's body, even as they sped up a bit, pummeling her, making her vibrate against the shower wall, sending shocks up the jiggling curves of Rachael's ass and right up her spin to her head. Her huge, heavy balls slapping hard at Rachael's pussy, giving added realism to the idea that was where her cock was going. Her hand circled around and once against pressed her fingers against Rachael's womb, deeply depressing it.

"But first, real Bailey wants to see Rachael... mmm..... hah... cum a few more times, just for me~. Break a little... just for me~..." She purred softly into Rachael's ear as her thrusts echoed in the warm steamy confines of the shower. "Mmmm... ah... so tight... nnnnf... there she is... ooo those fluttering lashes, haha... give it to me... mmmm, that's it... Good girl. Fuck, you're so pretty when you... hmmmmfff... cum like that. I... haah... I seriously just want to watch it all day. Hmmm... another one? I'm taking this one too... give it to me, baby. Mmmmf... fuck that's it. Squeeze me inside your pussy. You can feel me there, fucking you... right?"

She kissed Rachael's lips softly again, as her hips rammed into Rachael, fingers closing a little to make her lover light headed. "I can already... nnn see it, you know?" She murmured. "Me holding you and our little girl... nnn... in my arms. Hhaaah... Rickett hugging you both from the other side. Roselyn rubbing cheeks against that little face, making her laugh.... NNN... One family. Four parents just spoiling this little angel... nnnn... Me as Mommy... you Mom... Rickett as Dad... Ros as Mother. Maybe she'll have a little brother from Rickett by that time, too. Hehe... ooo, that was a big one... did seeing our little family in your head make you cum even harder, baby? Mmmf... mmm... sllp... hmmm.... hammf... that's it... tremble for my kisses... fuck, you're so damn sexy..."

She felt herself growing closer, even as she felt Rachael starting to lose strenght in her arms, her trembling body starting to go limp as the constant, intense climaxes assaulted her. She continued to massage that spot feeling it pulse under her fingers.

"Mmmmf... feel me deep in your womb... haah... gonna knock you up... right there... give you my child... fuck... aaa... haa... 'm gonna cum... call me 'Mommy' and ask for it, Rachael... mmm... ask for what you want... be a Mom for me... Rachael!" Bailey shouted her name as she slammed inside one last time with all her strength, and it felt like a deluge of cum unloaded inside of Rachael. There was so much, it backed up and blasted out around Bailey's cock despite how tightly her ass clenched around it. Bailey shuddered as her balls convulsed visibly again and again, stuffing Rachael with so much cockmilk it made Bailey lightheaded.

The big futa found herself stumbling backwards, falling on her ass with Rachael cradled against her, panting for breath. Blearily, she made sure the other woman was okay, but she was breathing softly, with a happy, angelic smile on her face, passed out and probably dreaming of that perfect family Bailey envisioned. Bailey considered as she sucked in a few breaths. It had seemed pretty damn possible and real to her also, in that moment, like a vision of the future.

She wondered how she was even going to broach this to Roselyn, though she was fairly sure Ros would be on board with it, based on how she'd looked when Rachael was looking at her. Her biggest worry was Rickett. She was genuinely fond of him, already, and didn't want to come between him and Rachael for anything. This little happiness they'd found... would she be able to let it go, if Rickett wasn't okay with it? She resolved that she'd have to. Rachael and Rickett's love was real and too important for a fantasy to sidetrack. They'd probably had plans for a family before, and just put it off for one reason or another. Maybe wanting more time to be able to explore and do things like swinging before a kid kind of took over their lives.

Regardless, she didn't have the right to interfere. She'd known Rachael for all of a few hours, even if it felt like years already somehow. Even if it was intensely disheartening, she'd respect that decision.

She breathed out deeply, resolving herself, before standing up and quickly washing and soaping off her cock, then giving Rachael a good scrubbing with a soft cloth. At least the ship had pretty decent water tanks, they'd been in here for a while.

She moved back to the bed, having wrapped Rachael's hair in a towel, and laid her down. Ros and Rickett had snuggled up together in their sleep, and she laid Rachael down behind Rickett.

Then she stretched, feeling a fair-bit drained herself, but not tired enough to sleep. Even on king-size, four was pretty cramped. Still, there were a couple couches. Or maybe she should take a walk around the ship, clear her head?

She decided for the walk, as she looked at them. She definitely wanted to be here when they woke up so they could talk. They'd probably be out for another hour and a half, at least. A quick thirty or forty minute walk, then come back and sack out on the couch watching TV until the rest woke up. Putting on a hoodie and some jogging shorts, she slipped into some sneakers and headed out to tour the boat.

Brukalius —

Rachael basked in the attention from Bailey. She felt so incredibly drained from what had happened, but she had been filled with something to replace it. She didn't know how her body would recover from this much less her mind, or even less her heart... but right now she just let herself enjoy the attentions of a goddess.

Rachael arched her back, loving the feel of Bailey's cock in her but even more the added sensation of Bailey's heavy balls striking her clit with each powerful swing. Those heavy orbs promised the payload she desperately needed... A payload that would fill her fertile womb with this little girl Bailey promised her. A payload that could mean everything. Rickett... I know you... I know your heart... If you let them in... God Rickett please understand!

It didn't take long for Rachael's orgasm chain to return full force. She was too weak to thrash despite the waves of pleasure that tightened her core and set her moaning. Aftershocks left her twitching with each powerful slap of Bailey's hips on hers. She felt consciousness slipping at her vision darkened around the edges. Bailey's voice became scintillating prickles in her ear sparking alongside the aftershocks as she rolled into her next.

Her legs didn't work anymore and she felt Bailey taking all of her weight as she was pinned to the wall. Rachael tried to kiss Bailey back, but she could only manage to open her mouth to the kiss. Too much... You are too much... Can't... Mmm... Yes, there in my womb... There... Right there baby...

Rachael's eyelids fluttered open again as Bailey's voice penetrated her pleasure fog. She could see them together playing with the little one. Her little one. So much love all around. Why had she delayed with Rickett? Bailey's words painted the little boy with Rickett's eyes and the smile on her husband's face reading to him and she came hard. "Yesss... little Allister..." she mumbled through moans as her hands slid from the wall to hang limply at her sides.

Baileys words were the only things keeping her conscious. Every other sensation felt far away amidst the pounding pleasure, but Bailey's voice came to her... filling her with the woman's vision that was becoming her own. The desperation in Bailey's voice as she approached climax gave Rachael a final spurt of adrenaline. She lifted one of her hands to Bailey's holding her womb. She worked her slender fingers between Bailey's and held her there. She couldn't speak or even muster a moan, but she held that hand. Right here love... right in here... Everything went white.