Lessons in Swing Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael growled into the hand that held her mouth closed at Bailey's words. Not my ear dammit... you are already in my head... don't get any deeper. Her growl turned to a whimper at the increased sensation on her desperate sex. She felt that ripe was the perfect word and it pinged around her body. So ripe to be plucked and devoured. SO READY for what she was created to do. She was breaking and the beast was winning. She wanted nothing more than to take Bailey's seed inside of her. There was nothing outside of this shower, there was only the need and Bailey. If she could speak, she would have begged to be filled. She would have thrown her legs open and spread herself like a whore if only Bailey would plunge this wonderful cock inside her. Fuck-me-fuck-me-fuck-me repeated on and on in her head until she felt a new sensation.

Rachael gasped through her nose as her sensitive back door was penetrated by Bailey's fingers. The side of her losing the battle against Bailey cried out as an alternative came into play even as she quailed at the threat of becoming addicted to Bailey's cock in her ass. Fuck-me-Fuck-me became interrupted by that weakened voice, Rickett's babies! she can take everything else!

Rachael's body quivered with the internal struggle as Bailey continued to add chip after chip to the ante. Attacked from all three ends, she stood no chance of maintaining any thought really and her mind blurred into a blazing white as she came on Bailey's powerful fingers. Barely managing to not clamp her jaws down on Bailey's tongue as she twitched and shuddered, both of her holes squeezed down on Bailey's fingers. She moaned again and again into Bailey's mouth as the woman seemed to drink in her pleasure as she didn't let up forcing Rachael's mind to stay blank as her body simply bucked against the talented attention.

Rachael couldn't stand on her own anymore and only the hands on her body and the glass she was pressed up against kept her from slipping to the floor. She was reeling from the experience and didn't resist as fingers were forced into her mouth. The tangy earthy taste of her arousal on Bailey's fingers was familiar, but there was a spiciness to it that tickled the back of her memory. The thick fem cum tasted of black pepper and she could smell the spice on Bailey's hand. She was ripe indeed. Her eyes didn't leave Bailey's as she was spun around while she dutifully sucked the fingers in her mouth and submitted to her tongue pinched and dominated.

Her blue eyes grew hotter as her legs were pushed up to her chest and thought returned to her. It-is-happening-it-is-happening-it-is-happening. What would the rogue decide? She wouldn't hate her regardless of her choice. She didn't think she ever feel anything short of admiration for this woman. And then Bailey turned the choice on her and she realized she was wrong. Frustrated anger bloomed in her at the choice being put back on her and her eyes blazed with it. She had submitted... she was tied and pinned to the wall with this impossible to resist cock ready to take her... Bailey was the evil rogue to take what she wanted.... DONT DO THIS! This is too evil!

Rachael could feel as much as hear the command in Bailey's voice and realized she would not be able to push the decision back at Bailey. She felt the hand finally pulled from her mouth knowing she had no intention of safe wording. Her hot gaze stayed locked with Bailey's as the war was fought inside of her. Her jaw worked soundlessly as her pussy drooled thick strands of her need onto Bailey's throbbing tip. Hate might be too weak of a word for the choice ahead of her. For a long time, Rachael stared with wild wide eyes as her breath came in great heaving pulls making her chest bounce. With extremely visible effort, Rachael finally closed her eyes in a slow blink.

"My ass belongs to you now..." she whispered. With the words uttered, the tension left her and her head hung with a great shuddering breath. "Fuck you Bailey... now you better fuck me."

Ana —

The slight resentment in Rachael's voice brought a smile to Bailey's face as it seemed Rachael had been tempted, too. In the end, she'd made the 'correct' choice, though, and that was good enough. They were just two horny adults playing kinky sex games, but they both knew how not to over the line. Bailey realized she was the more experienced person here, and thus, really shouldn't have forced the choice onto Rachael. She decided to make it up to her by playing into this slightly masochistic vein she'd clearly hit, given how much Rachael had clearly been enjoying it thus far.

A finger pushed under Rachael's chin, lifting her up to look into Bailey's grinning eyes. "Don't fret, Princess. You'll have plenty of chances to break for me in the future~. Speaking of breaking... I believe I promised you a new addiction." With a few more taps of that massive slab of girl dick at Rachel's pinched nether hole, Bailey started to push in.

The huge head pushed against Rachael's entrance, slowly forcing it apart, that massive girth even wider than Rickett's impressively thick cock spreading her open. Bailey could already tell Rachael was tighter than Rickett, too, or at least not as good at relaxing her ass muscles. It was likely Rickett had more practice with that, given his submissive side and the fact that Rachael had three options for his cock, while he only had one for her dildo.

Bailey's arms were currently scooped up under Rachael's legs to keep them raised as she remained pinned, her back against the glass, and the big futa's hands took firmhold of her head, forcing her to look Bailey in the eyes from inches away. as that massive cock preeessssed into her ass. Every nook, every vein scraping at her insides, engraving her with Bailey's image. Her eyes the piercing auburn fire of her roleplay as a Dark Rogue, enjoying every whimper, every moan from Rachael as she was forced to feel that cock prying her open and invading her.

"My my, princess... you're even tighter than your beloved was~," Bailey whispered to her, nipping at her jaw with those little hot kisses. "Will you moan for me the way he did as I took him from behind, again and again, his fat cock squirting seed with each thrust?" A little exaggeration, but not much as Bailey played up the evil villain, claiming her love had already fallen, and she had no choice but to be next. Sharp, hot little kisses followed, snatching needed breaths and moans of resistance. Not the longer once, but rather stoking that fire she'd already built, hungry nips of Rachael's lips to remind her who was in charge.

That huge nine inch monster was relentless, finding untouched depths and plundering them for Bailey's personal use. Even when seemingly stuck, she would just pull out a bit, and then push back in fresh. Finally, she bottomed out, touching the absolute depths of Rachael's ass with her huge monster, and gently grinding there as she watched Rachael's eyes. "Mmm... there we go... nice and snug. Deeper than anyone else has ever been~. Back behind your precious womb and all the nerves there. Feels a bit different doesn't it?"

She ground her hips deliciously, the abs which had cause Rachael to orgasm earlier rubbing against her pussy once again. Those teasing lips licked over Rachael's again, knowing she was hitting the nerve clusters she'd just finished loosening and relaxing. She'd marked them out before. Unlike Ros, with her shallower Paralus nerve cluster and that little hitch in her anal cavity, Rachael's was much more normally placed, and that meant Bailey's huge cock was perfect for touching the back of her womb and grinding against it.

"Let's show you just how different it can be~." Bailey cooed softly, pulling her cock back. Again, that slow, agonizing nine-inch drawback. Every last ribbed muscle in Rachael's ass stimulated by her huge crisscrossing, switchbacking veins. All the way to the head, and then a firm, heavy push back in. Not too hard. Not yet. Just feeling Rachael out a bit. Letting her feel all that weight push inside. Another draw back, another push in. Grinding again at the end.

"Hmmm, quite tough so far~," Bailey praised her, mocked her gasping prisoner. "Shall we turn up the heat a little." WHAMP

The polycarbonate pane shuddered against Rachael's back with the force of Bailey's hips ramming into her. It still didn't feel like she'd really put her back into it- mostly just as swing of her hips, but it was still enough to make the shower ring. Bailey had checked earlier and found that it indeed WAS fairly thick polycarbinate sheets instead of much more fragile glass that might have cracked or shattered. Instead they simply flexed and rattled behind Rachael's back, giving a little but not much as Bailey pulled back and rammed in again. WHAMP... WHAMP... WHAMP...

A slow, punishing pace. Every thrust intended to steal the breath from Rachael's lungs, to make her feel the power of her captor. To show her the difference between her current domme and anyone else she'd ever been with. And, of course, to keep stimulating those nerves at the back of her ass, even as one of Bailey's hands reached down to gently flick over her clit.

Brukalius —

Rachael felt pressure on her back end and not just a little bit of pressure either. She softly grunted as the pressure grew forcing her to yield to Bailey or break. The only problem was that she was not very experienced at yielding in this way. She greatly enjoyed receiving anal every now and then, but she never got used to the initial insertion. The fact that Bailey was bigger than even her kinky horse shaped dildo most certainly wasn't helping.

Rachael's soft grunts turned into a groan as her entrance yielded to Bailey's cock and it started to slip inside of her. Her entrance fluttered, trying to repel what would not be denied as her head again slumped forward to rest on Bailey's shoulder. "My poor delicate princess ass," she moaned feeling each ridge as Bailey slid deeper into her. "Could you try and not be so big... fuck..." She felt her head forced up and she looked into Bailey's eyes. Bailey's dominating and possessive look bored into her as forcefully as the cock was and Rachael let out a little whimper as another inch slid into her. Rachael found herself captive to that gaze as if it alone held her... forcing her to submit.

The taunting words and the kisses came. Rachael knew they would come, but that foreknowledge did nothing to stop the shudders that ran through her at their effect. Rickett had moaned for her.... He had loved every second of this cock inside of his ass and had sung his praises to the entire room. Even now she felt a bit jealousy spider through her at Bailey being able to evoke such words from Rickett, but the feeling was dwarfed by the others responding to what was happening to her right now. "I am not going to mmmfff... NOT going to say what... fuck... hnnngg... say what my slut said."

As Rachael stretched, she felt the burning pain of the insertion fill her middle. It was intense, but so was the pleasure and eroticism of the event. As Bailey passed Rickett's max depth she felt her toes curling in the new sensations assaulting her. Her husband was big and made her feel like her guts were being rearranged, but this... this was insanity. "So deeeep..." she moaned as the bit of defiant fire she had worked up sputtered. Her hands clenched and unclenched as she felt Bailey maxing out and she shuddered. Her slit drooled thick and spicy lubricant in a nearly steady flow now onto Bailey's lower belly and the spiced heady scent rose between them.

Rachael grunted as Bailey ground against her, using her pussy and the feel of her length deep inside to convert the burning sharpness to pleasure bit by bit. It made the length inside of her flex and throb and she couldn't help clench down on it time and again as Rachael started to find herself very close to orgasm. Her squeezing muscles couldn't stop Bailey's withdrawal that made Rachael whimper again at the feeling of the void left behind as her organs settled. "Bailey... wait.." she whispered desperately before she ignored the request and hilted back inside of her. "Fucking rogues..." Rachael muttered as she shuddered at the satisfaction of the void being filled. Pleasure exploded inside of her at not being listened to and threatened to overwhelm her.

"No more heat..." she pleaded and immediately hated the pleading in her voice. She had held her own in their teasing battle minutes before. She had lost that battle, but god damn was Bailey good at pressing the advantage. She couldn't get a breath. The power of Bailey's thrust rocked her very soul and made breathing secondary to what was happening between her legs. She could feel the wall behind her shake and it added to feeling of overwhelming power Bailey exuded. Any breath she could take was forced out of her as her organs were shoved aside again and again. The beast inside that had been so disappointed with her decision exulted.

Then came the fingers... those fucking delightful fingers... It didn't take much to send her over the edge. Her core tightened and suddenly Bailey's cock felt even larger than mammoth size inside of her. She could feel her tired abdominals crushing her organs against the foreign instrument of pleasure. Bailey didn't stop and the increased drag and friction ratcheted up Rachael's orgasm higher. Her toes curled into her feet making them arch as her calves nearly cramped. Her hands strained at the wet towel locking them behind her back. She felt the towel give slightly, and if she wasn't caught in the throes of her orgasm she might have gotten free. The feeling of helplessness at being unable to free them only added to the buildup inside of her.

Pleasure at being taken fueled by the tension of nearly making life altering decisions pulsed through her and rebounded into stronger and stronger pulses. Rachael's mouth fell open in a silent cry as the breath was driven from her lungs again by another powerful thrust. As Bailey withdrew, she breathed in sharply and finally cried out in a very unprincesslike manner. She oozed more and more lubricant rather than squirted as her fertile tunnel, desperately desiring a mate, twitched in need. "mmm Bail-ey... don't stop... nnnphhh nnnphhh... don't stop." She begged as another built on the first.

Ana —

Bailey exulted inside as she watched Rachael's eyes roll back, the little brunette crying out as her insides were relentlessly pummeled by the big futa's slow, heavy thrusts.

"'Don't stop?' Oh, Princess, begging and cumming for me, already? But we've only just gotten started~." That teasing, husky voice again. Taunting her. Telling her in no uncertain terms how much Bailey was enjoying watching her unravel taking her cock. Feeling her squeeze down, sending pleasure rocketing along Bailey's entire length, that tight little ass like a vice. And yet Bailey ignored that squeezing, continuing her machine-like, slow pounding as she watched Rachael teeter on the brink of her second orgasm in as many minutes.

"After all, I promised to addict you to this, didn't I? Even assuming you escape my clutches, you'll never be able to forget feeling my huge futa cock inside your ass. Mmmm... that's it. Cum for your Dark Rogue, Princess." More soft kisses down the other side of her neck, then back up, as Bailey seemed be making good on her promise. She only slightly changed the tempo or varied the depth, thumb toying and flicking across her clit, seconds dragging into minutes that felt like hours with those body-shaking thrusts. Trying to see how many climaxes she could trigger. Bailey watched those eyes, kissing her softly, sweetly, each time just before she came, as if setting up conditioning for her orgasms with her lips.

"You look so perfect and pretty like this. Bouncing, helpless on my big cock," she said at last, whispering in Rachael's ear. "Shall we add a little more to the mix? I think I have an idea~."

Even as her left hand continue its soft strumming over Rachael's clit, two fingers on her right hand curled, once more presenting the flat between the first and second knuckle. "Let's see what happens when we press your womb from above and below." She pushed those fingers into Rachael's abdomen, finding her little breeding organ with ease and purposefully pushing it down, even as her thrusts shortened and quickened. The power was still there, but now it was a more rapid stroke, intentionally keeping in contact with those deep uterine nerves as she stimulated that swollen, fertile womb, trapping it from both ends. The rapid pounding of her cock hitting that deep and primal spot, forging connections and giving the distinct impression of her uterus being invaded by the huge monster of Bailey's cock.

"Hehe, feel that?" Bailey cooed into Rachael's ear as her rough pounding became a deep TMP. TMP. TMP. Sound against the glass. "Doesn't it feel like my cock is inside your womb, Princess? Just like you really wanted... right?" That vicious little smile as she bullied Rachael's earlobe with her teeth. "You wanted me to invade this hot, fertile little baby factory of yours and pump you full, right? Well you can feel it now, can't you?" She pressed just a touch harder. "I'm inside you, Princess. I'm inside your womb and I'm about to knock you up. I'm going to give you the child you've always dreamed of, a pretty girl with your hair and my eyes, just so you'll always know she's mine. Just. Like. You."

Bailey's thumping pace sped up again, her pace more ravenous, faster. The tan blonde wasn't exactly immune to the fantasy she'd created, able to feel the pressure her hand was putting on Rachael's womb. Her balls tingled at the tightness- and the expression on Rachael's face. The desire, the pounding heartbeat, it was written there on her face, as Bailey rewarded that mating instinct, very intentionally manipulating Rachael's nerves so it would feel like a cock pummeling her inside her womb. Her eyelids twitched, and the big futa pounded home, even as she seized Rachael's mouth in a ferocious kiss.

Her tongue invaded Rachael's mouth, even as her eyes rolled back as she groaned. She'd cum three times, now four, but this easily felt like the biggest, and even her own pussy spasmed from the intensity triggered by that fertile scent and her own breeding instincts. She realized she'd never scented that from Roselyn, and wondered if this load might be her biggest ever, just because of those pheromones driving her body crazy. Well, maybe not ever. There was the time Ros punished her by edging her for a whole day in the collar.

But certainly one of the biggest, and her thighs actually trembled as her balls emptied, sending hot, huge loads of spunk deep into Rachael's ass, her balls convulsing against her cheeks as her vision went a little white. Bailey gasped for breath as she pulled back, not used to feeling this overwhelmed... but to her own shock, her cock was still rock-hard.

Her instincts called to her, letting her know she wasn't done. She wasn't done breeding this impossibly sexy, hyper-fertile woman yet. "Fuck, you're... you're just too fucking sexy, Baby..." she growled, pulling Rachel off the wall and hugging her tightly against her as she started to pound her deeply, once again, this time with much less control than she'd had earlier.

Ana —

Bailey exulted inside as she watched Rachael's eyes roll back, the little brunette crying out as her insides were relentlessly pummeled by the big futa's slow, heavy thrusts.

"'Don't stop?' Oh, Princess, begging and cumming for me, already? But we've only just gotten started~." That teasing, husky voice again. Taunting her. Telling her in no uncertain terms how much Bailey was enjoying watching her unravel taking her cock. Feeling her squeeze down, sending pleasure rocketing along Bailey's entire length, that tight little ass like a vice. And yet Bailey ignored that squeezing, continuing her machine-like, slow pounding as she watched Rachael teeter on the brink of her second orgasm in as many minutes.