Lessons in Swing Pt. 06

Story Info
Roselyn and Rickett find hyper compatibility.
12.9k words
4.5
2.6k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background fun part 2 (part 6 follows)

Professor Stanton took her place at the lecturer podium and scanned the class arrayed in elevated rows in front of her. A quick scan of her students showed what looked like a promising mix and she smiled warmly.

"Thank you all for signing up for Paralus and Human Physiology. As most of you hopefully know, this class is an introduction to Paralus physiological differences from humans and vice versa. We will also be covering the standard mixed race physiological mutations. This class is an optional elective but should assist greatly in your pre-med bio-chem required classes." Professor Stanton smiled at the groans from her class at the mention of the dreaded bio-chem. Dr. Miles was a brilliant teacher and researcher, but the students rarely appreciated his genius.

"I am going to give a brief outline on what we will be covering and some of the key details. First and foremost is the general biological mutation of the human species stimulated by the integration of the Paralus species. As you all should intimately aware of by now, Paralus society and their very biological nature is heavily based on scent. Scent and pheromones communicate volumes to a full blooded Paralus and a lesser extent to most people bearing at a decent ratio of Paralus blood. The science isn't clear on the scent mutation, but within two decades human scents began to change. Most humans developed a subtle and unique scent profile that wildly attracted Paralus partners. Due to this mutation, pureblooded Paralus are protected and are provided a 'minder' to help them not be taken advantage of."

Professor Stanton scanned the room again that had focused on a few students in the front row. High cheekbones, slightly slanted ears, and the distinct coloring around their eyes identified them as mostly pure blooded. Professors were always informed when purebloods would be students and she had ensured the two men were okay with some of the additional attention they were bound to get. If anything, they had seemed thrilled by it and she knew some of the other students might be tempted to test out things they were going to learn. The two young men sat smugly, soaking in the eyes around them as they watched her intently.

The professor continued, "After the mutation became widespread, many children were born of mixed blood. The very close proximity of Paralus biology to humans means they follow the standard feature inheritance human babies have with their parents or Paralus babies have with theirs. There are two primary exceptions. All people with at least one tenth Paralus blood have disbursement points and enhanced pheromone glands. There are other differences we will cover in depth. Class, if you do not mind responding, who here has at least 10% Paralus blood?"

Dr. Stanton rolled her eyes as the purebloods raised their hands, but they seemed to break the ice and several students laughed. After a few moments she saw 2 more students raise their hands. "Thank you, I hope we can resolve any lingering questions you may have through our studies. These two primary points will be the core of our studies. Time permitting, we will cover some fun topics such as hyper compatibility and the mythical Paralus Honey. Hyper compatibility being when the scent or pheromone profile of a human and partner with Paralus blood are near perfect matches. This is very rare, but it can happen. Paralus honey is an extreme result of such a matching and there are only 6 documented cases of it."

One of the young Paralus men chimed in with a smirk, "I for one, am actively seeking my match to make honey with." The chorus of giggles and guffaws from the students were about as loud as Dr. Stanton's face was red as she tried to reign in her class. Why did he have to look at her so intently as he said that? She stilled herself repeating over and over in her head, I will not sleep with one of my students.

PART 6

Ana —

Bailey stretched as she walked around the cruise ship, taking in the sights of the cruise. It was easy to notice one thing immediately, that being that there were no children aboard. This was a couple's cruise, intended for adults only, and loaded with adult activities like drinking and gambling... as well as encouraging exploration and meeting other couples.

Naturally, with Rachael and Rickett already joining them, she didn't feel the need to branch out too much. They'd been hoping for a more intimate encounter than the kind of one-off scenario the cruise seemed to envision. There were meet and greets for interested couples scheduled, but it wasn't the sole purpose of the cruise, simply one of many different activities an interested party could participate in.

Of course, a six-three woman who looked like she did, even in something as blasé as a hoodie, was bound to attract some attention from people who were here for that sort of thing, and there were a few she could tell tried to catch her eye. For the moment though, she was more interested in getting the lay of the land. Finding the casino, and checking out the food and restaurant deck. Locating the exercise and gym facility, which even included a boxing/wrestling ring you could sign up for and rent out. She thought back to Rickett and grinned, wondering if he'd be up for a match, winner take all? It could be a fun date.

Thinking of him brought her back to Rachael as well, the brunette beauty and her fertile promise walking through Bailey's head. Had she done the right thing? Would Roselyn understand? Bailey liked to think that she knew Roselyn's easy-going, sexually adventurous nature better than anyone... but she also knew where Roselyn's weak points were. The little emotional scars everyone built up over time, places they worried they didn't measure up or secretly worried about. Roselyn had those too, and a pretty big one, specifically about fertility... or rather, her lack there of.

Would she be wounded by Bailey's interest in Rachael? They'd talked a lot about adoption or surrogates, but Bailey hadn't been worried about it, content to just have fun and explore with her wife and best friend in Roselyn. Even if she'd always felt that drive to have a family- right down to her favorite sexual nickname for herself, 'Mommy,' -Roselyn was the most important and best thing, period. And the red-head knew that. They'd often had talks about emotional vulnerability, and shared a closeness that Bailey found hard to put into words. Nothing was forbidden. Everything was something that could be discussed or talked about.

But even in those discussions, she'd sensed that point was where Roselyn felt herself a failure as a partner and a spouse. Not on a conscious level, she knew Bailey better, but it was an emotional vulnerability. She didn't want to this opportunity with Rachael, if it was real, to wound Ros on one of her weakest points. At the same time, she'd seen how Ros looked at Rachael, and definitely got the sense there was an instant connection between them that she hadn't seen with other women. Maybe that would help?

One thing she was sure of, and that this journey was intended to reinforce, was that whatever the case, the only correct thing to do was to talk about it. Keeping it secret or ignoring it would only make everything much worse in the long run. It was the one request Ros had made of Bailey, and that she had promised in to Bailey in return, the foundation of their whole adventure into swinging- no secrets. If you liked a fetish, say so. If you felt a connection with someone, say so. Be honest. As long as they were together and united, everything else was manageable.

She nodded to herself, feeling better about the whole thing. Ros was the smart one. Bailey told everyone that, believed it whole-heartedly, and took immense comfort in it. Roselyn could figure out the right approach to anything.

As she started back though, a woman approached her. Her ears were pointed, her eyelids shadowed blue in a way that seemed to defy makeup, latices of gold marking her cheeks, an exotic blue motif and inlaid artwork covering her forehead. Rich, dark brown hair was braided at her back, her figure at once willowy and voluptuous in a way that seemed more than human- and was.

Bailey was surprised to see a full blooded Paralus aboard ship, and had to admit she was a particularly beautiful example, at least to Bailey's eyes.

"You seem a bit lonely. Interested in company this afternoon and evening?" The bewitching woman asked softly. A soothing incense scent, backed by a vaguely fruity volume, hit Bailey immediately, making her blood rush, though the Paralus woman's eyes went wide also as she drew close. "You um... oh wow, you smell really good..."

Her surprise at the end seemed genuine, making the previous statement seem more mechanical, and to Bailey's ears... a little forced. It was like she had a script she'd practiced, and she'd been planning to say Bailey smelled good- a common hint that a Paralus was interested in sexual activity -regardless of the truth, then been surprised when it actually turned out to be correct.

"So I've been told," Bailey gave a gentle grin at the woman who had discreetly plied herself against Bailey's arm, fingers squeezing there, and being doubly surprised by how solid Bailey felt. "We haven't been introduced though. I'm Bailey Martinez, and you are...?"

"Orana." Came the slightly bashful reply.

No clan identifier? Bailey's mind buzzed through the pheromones in a way that someone less used to them might not have been able to. Established Paralus clans made sure to identify themselves. She'd met some of Roselyn's cousins and always found that to be true. Roselyn was still technically a part of clan Bin'ee'ar, though since she was majority human that requirement was less stringent. However, the way Orana was acting was more like a displaced or clan-less. Which wasn't necessarily bad, it just made it more likely that something...

"Hey there, looks like you've taken an interest in my charge." A red-headed man with a really smug, punch-able grin walked out from the other direction. "There's rules about human and pure-blood Paralus hook-ups, some paperwork and disclosures to fill out. Government monitoring stuff. Of course, I suppose I could see my way to forgetting all that stuff... if you made it worth my while?"

And there it was. Paralus clan-less still had to have a government minder. There was all sorts of red-tape and rules and acts of Congress around the Paralus, which was pretty par for the course for a cross-dimensional species contacted back in the 1920s.

Suffice to say, there were laws intended to protect both species that had grown up over the last hundred years or so, and just like anything else, there were people ready to skirt those laws for a quick buck. This red-headed jerk was clearly one of them. Unless Bailey missed her guess, Orana probably had a Disbursement Point near her mouth, which made her ideal for the kind of hustle this guy was working- get a subject worked up, tell them they'd have to jump through a bunch of hoops and approvals OR, they could pay some money right now and just forget all that.

It was prostitution with extra glitz, and most of the Paralus involved were under duress of some kind. Which would explain how mechanical Orana seemed, and the slightly hint of fear Bailey was picking up towards this guy.

"Afraid I'm not in the market for it, at the moment. If you let me know your room number though, Foxy, I'll make sure to look you up."

"Ah, I um..." She looked over at the red-haired man, clearly unsure what to do when the bait wasn't taken.

"Sure. Deck 6, room 610. Name's Martin. It's a long cruise, make sure to look us up."

'Martin' sounded fake. The room number might be real though, he had to have a base somewhere.

She took Martin's hand, giving a squeeze that had him suddenly going pale. "Yeah. 610. I'll remember it. Martin."

He gave a weak nod while trying to keep his smile on, while Bailey threw a more genuine smile at Orana. "See you around, Foxy,"

She walked away, wishing she'd had her phone with her so she could take a picture. She didn't want to spook Martin or draw attention, but she made a mental note to definitely look more into Orana on this boat ride. Paralus exploitation was something Roselyn's family had dealt with a lot. Bailey took that sort of thing personally.

For the moment though, it was back-burner. If Martin was here and operating, he had some kind of legitimacy and cover, and for all she knew, Orana was in on it. But it was something to think about.

Coming back to the room, Bailey found the others still asleep and sacked out on the couch, turning the TV on mute, and scrolling through channels. She picked up her phone and jotted down the details of her encounter, names and room numbers, so she didn't forget. After fifteen minutes or so, she found herself drifting off. She'd cum five or six times and had done quite a bit of physical exertion. It wasn't too much of a shock that she was feeling drowsy. Maybe a quick nap would help while she waited for the sleepyheads to wake up.

She leaned back, and closed her eyes, feeling sleep quickly take her.

Brukalius —

Rickett twitched as he felt sensation returning to his body. He felt like the time he had run a marathon, gorged himself and passed out, but with some significant differences. His lower body ached around his glutes through his lower abdomen, but the other feeling was far more pleasant. He was pleasantly warm and surrounded in a silky softness. He breathed deeply as more of his senses came alive and his nose became filled with foreign and familiar scents. Whatever that new scent was smelled incredible and he found himself taking in another deep breath reducing his lethargy.

Rickett grunted as he shifted slightly only to find that he was braced on either side against something very soft. The shift caused his nose to tickle with strands of something and he drew even closer to awareness. His eyes fluttered open bringing in the soft muted light from the mostly drawn curtain. He was not in his room, this was not his bed, and as his eyes focused, he realized the sleeping woman in front of him was NOT Rachael. This woman was most certainly not wearing any clothing, he was similarly nude, and she was pressed delightfully along the length of him. He noticed his arm was around this mystery woman and he started to draw back with a thread of panic running though him. His drawback was stopped by another soft body and he turned his head to see the familiar silky brunette hair of his wife covering her sleeping face.

Memory slammed back into Rickett's lethargic mind and he had to close his eyes at the rush those memories caused. Roselyn was fucking right... Bailey had a talent for putting her lovers under... He realized the red curls on his face must be Roselyn's and he smiled. Those feet of yours on my face didn't give me a fighting chance beautiful. Rickett was literally in a spot where virtually every male on the planet would consider heaven and he was no exception. He had also had the opportunity to engage in a fantasy that had built in him for YEARS earlier today... well, he hoped it was earlier today and he had not missed out on too much. Rachael had not even stirred when he bumped into her so she must have kept playing long after he was out. He smiled at the thought even if he felt a bit of FOMO for being fucked unconscious. We have weeks of this to look forward to? This is literally heaven and if it's not... well, this is what heaven should be...

Rickett relaxed and let himself soak in the feeling of where he was. He wondered where Bailey had got off to, but with three satisfied lovers in the bed she was probably walking off the high of her conquest. Roselyn felt incredible against his front. Her skin had a different softness than his wife's who pressed into him from behind and Roselyn's hair tickling his face was of a different texture as well. He loved how it curled naturally and it made him want to run his fingers through it to feel it curl around his hands. Rickett shifted his face a bit closer until his nose brushed the nape of Roselyn's neck and he breathed her in again. That wonderful scent of lilac laced with the smell of woman and clean sweat filled his head again and he sighed softly coming more and more alive.

As Rickett's body warmed causing parts of him to stir, he was reminded of a significant difference between Roselyn and his wife. Roselyn's curvy hips and bottom were substantially fuller than Rachael's. It wasn't that Rachael lacked an incredible lower end, it was just that Roselyn's seemed to swallow his rapidly hardening cock making him quiver with building lust. He laid there as still as he could as he grew and slid deeper into the cleft in front of him. His hand on Roselyn's hip pressed a little firmer adding a bit of pressure as he reached full mast.

Rickett wondered what to do in this situation. He didn't think anyone would blame him for getting hard sandwiched between to stunning women, but now that he was hard his body craved to do something more. Naughty thoughts of slipping his cock inside of Roselyn while she slept and his wife slept behind him flogged at him. His face pressed to the back of her neck didn't help matters. Consent Rickett! Can she consent if she is asleep? No... but maybe if I shift lower... between her thighs... plausible deniability with my cock still being able to touch her slit... mmmm... fuck...

Unable to resist, Rickett carefully took his hand from Roselyn's hip and slid it down between them. He needed to pull his own hips back to avoid touching her with his hand and fortunately Rachael had left him a bit of wiggle room. Gripping his base, he pushed down on his cock until it was at a better level. Shifting forward again, he slid his cock slowly between Roselyn's impossibly soft inner thighs and along her still moist slit. To mask the movement under the guise of sleep, he acted like he was shifting his body as his arm moved up higher on Roselyn's side. His hand came to rest on Roselyn's arm covering the side of her breast. He sighed sleepily as his cock gave a twitch having come to perfect rest with his tip just past the nub of her clit. No no no... this is worse... There is no way I am going to be able to resist moving.

Ana —

Roselyn awoke blearily. I think I might love you, Rachael... Echoed in her head.

Wait. Had she actually said that out loud, or only thought it? The vision of the gorgeous brunette pounding into her tight little ass with that big, thick dildo buzzing against her sweet spot, no quarter asked or given, their twin emotions reflected in each other's eyes. She'd felt it too, that connection, Roselyn was sure of it. But... what should she do about it? And... wait... why was there a heat between her legs even now?

Her waking thoughts were summoned to the present by the feeling of something hard and thick pushing between her legs. Was Bailey toying with her after sending Rickett and Rachael back to their room? That would certainly fit her wife's MO. But something about the cock felt different. It was nice and thick, spreading her thigh out and grinding against her snatch from below, but the shape was... wrong.

Her eyes fluttered open as she tried to keep her breathing calm. Was it Rickett, then? There did seem to be a heavy dark chocolate scent in the air. She was currently facing the bedroom wall and the door leading to the bathroom, which made it difficult to tell where anyone else was. Still she became quite certain it was Rickett behind her from the soft groan he made, his hand on her arm for leverage.

The clock next to her indicated it was late afternoon. She and Rickett must have been out for a while, left here by Bailey and Rachael while they recovered. Rickett certainly was showing a certain boldness, which Roselyn rather appreciated and was flattered by. Should she try and tease him somehow? Moan his name softly? No, that seemed like it either wouldn't be believable that she said someone besides Bailey, or it would make him so surprised and uncomfortable that he'd stop- which she didn't want.