Lessons in Swing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rickett's body felt cold, but not exactly due to temperature. He felt like every scrap of his energy was concentrating on his groin or on absorbing the intense cocktail of lust coming from Roselyn's feet. Roselyn's skin on his provided intense contrast to the feeling. She was warmth and life. Everywhere they connected, he felt tingles of pleasure penetrating the cold sensation and he loved it. Rickett's tongue left Roselyn's disbursement point so it could slide between her two smallest toes as he sucked them into his mouth. His tongue felt on fire and he could feel the shocks of pleasure it brought running up her legs. He felt like he could do this for hours if not longer.

Roselyn's hands on his arms sent sparking tingles up into his chest and he groaned, letting her pull him closer to her. He wasn't ready for the shock of feeling her body fully against his oversensitive skin. He gasped as she folded herself around him. The sparking tingles of pleasure were everywhere now and it was almost painful, but he wouldn't pull away for anything. He heard her pleading with him... begging him to keep fucking and he closed his eyes to drink in the sound of her voice. Concentrating, he felt that he was as hard as he had been when they started and either she was tighter or he had swelled to stretch her further. He couldn't recall being this riled up after his second cum before in his life. He started to move, grinding his pelvic bone into Roselyn's clit as he pressed forward into her.

"Yes... I will keep fucking you," he murmured as his arms left her legs to slide between her and the bed. "There is nothing I want more right now." One of Rickett's arms wrapped around Roselyn's shoulders while the other wrapped around her waist pulling her powerfully to Rickett even as his weight pressed down on her. "I haven't cum this much in a very long time... but I will fill you again and again until we are sated." Rickett's left leg slid up onto the bed, pressing against Roselyn's hip to give additional stability and leverage as his hips began to withdraw and press back into her. The thrusts were short, only withdrawing halfway as Rickett sought to be as deep in Roselyn as long as possible. He could feel his own love juices mixing with hers inside making it wildly slippery. Each time he bottomed out, he spent an extra moment to make a smaller grinding hump stirring her up while pressing into her clit. It created a double beat tempo that had him shockingly building for his third climax.

Rickett could feel Roselyn shuddering under him and he realized her shorter frame left her face crushed into his chest. She had to turn her head to breath and that left her sucking in the dark chocolate musk that rose between them and from his underarms. She was trapped and forced to take everything he had. Something in him found the thought wildly enticing. His arms tightened as he curled around her tighter and his thrusts grew harder and more desperate. Hyper compatible huh... Well... whatever you are doing to me, I am going to make sure you feel it too.

Brukalius —

Rachael wrinkled her nose again and shifted. Hazy thoughts of playing with her children started to fade at the sounds of whispers and soft moans. Those weren't sounds to have around her babes. She needed to set some rules to keep them the innocent angels they were. Such sweet innocent... an intense moan made her lift her head ready to shush whoever had made it and disorientation set in. This wasn't her living room... there were no babes playing with their blocks... she was in a bed and very naked.

Blinking, Rachael looked to the side toward the noise and the soft rocking. She had to blink several more times as she took in the sight of her husband settling atop another woman with red hair. The woman's legs and arms poked up around his body, but otherwise she was completely covered. What was happening!? Who... Memories came back, aided by the scent that brought a flush to her skin and hardened her nipples. Rickett wasn't cheating... well he was, but it was with her loose blessing... NO she hadn't told him he could fuck Roselyn like this! She looked at the wild abandon with which he drove into her and the possessive hold he had on her.

Rachael wanted to be there when he first got his taste of Roselyn's pussy, but seeing him right now she doubted that desire. Did she want to share Rickett like this? Was it okay for him to be like this with another woman? She felt like she should say something and she opened her mouth before she caught sight of movement in the doorway. Bailey stood there as impressive as ever despite her slightly sleepy expression. She seemed as surprised as Rachael felt, but the stirring down below communicated that it wasn't an exactly a displeased surprise. The sight of that stirring reminded Rachael of her time in the shower and her time before that with the woman her husband now wildly fucked. Shame at her frustration and jealousy struck Rachael hard as she realized this was nothing to offering to have Bailey's babies.

Rachael breathed to calm herself and took in more of the smell of sex in the room. Damn... they were really going at it. She felt a sense of pride in Rickett's performance as her feelings of jealousy were tempered by her own memories. This was her man doing one of the things he did best and she could appreciate a beautiful thing. She wished she could see Roselyn's face, but memories of the passion clouded look she had given Rachael sufficed. Rachael felt herself growing more and more aroused by the moment and her hand snaked down under the blanket to touch herself.

Ana —

Roselyn's body burned as Rickett's arms wrapped around her. Sealing her to him, crushing her against him. He felt so powerful and large, it was easy to forget that he was very nearly as large as Bailey, even if slightly less muscular. Still, his body felt hard on top of her, his back rippling against her fingers as they scraped against his skin. She found her head buried against his sweaty chest, his pheromones burning into her brain. This feeling of being folded up wasn't precisely new, but had rarely been so intense, her desire spiking, feeling like she needed the person on top of her with every fiber of her being.

His hips started to move again, and now he was bonded so tight to her that she could definitely feel his cock tapping against her cervix, grinding there for a moment each time he pushed in. Her body shuddered, feeling like her deepest spot was being teased. It made his dick feel massive, as did her pussy cocooning around his member like a custom sheath, seemingly determined to drag every drop of cum out of him. Her nerves all felt hyper-sensitive, like the slightest rub or touch was five times more intense than her already high threshold of pleasure.

"Oh God... nnn... R... Rickett... Rickett!" Her whimper was soft, but intense as her body curled around his, his sweaty chest mashing into her face. His musky scent completely surrounded her, so that ever breath was filled to the brim with his masculine pheromones. That feeling drove her almost as crazy as anything else as she climaxed powerfully, her small body shivering against his, toes curling against his face, juices gushing around his balls. He'd already filled her up twice, and his cum was starting to back up and leak out, but it didn't have any lesser effect on her body. Despite the intensity of her orgasm, there wasn't any sense of true release, only a new plateau reached.

"Nnnn! AaahN! Yesyesyesyes YESSSSS!!" She squealed softly, her whole body consumed in the sensation of pleasure as rapid chain climaxes started to pummel her. There couldn't be said to be an end to them, as soon as one subsided, the next began. Her body trembled against him, a single electrified wire from the toes in his mouth to the top of her head and the tips of her fingers curled into his hair, and she felt herself losing coherence.

"You're so good! You're so good! Your cock feels so GOOD! Rickett! NNNNN!" Her strangled mewls reached his ears despite the way his chest covered her face, urging him on, compelling him with all that aphrodisiac, low-hypnotic Paralus scent bursting into his face. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop! NNNNNN! Rickett you're breaking meeeeeeeee!"

That pussy trembled and squeezed around his cock continuously, like it would never let him go. It felt like it molded to his shape and then grew a size too small, every thrust and pull back receiving maximum stimulation. That gorgeous soft body wouldn't let him go, that angelic voice begging him for more practically invading his brain and hitting some dark caveman realm. She was his. She should be his. He could own her if only he kept fucking her like this.

---

Bailey had been awoken by the sounds of Roselyn's voice crying out in pleasure, something that would be difficult for Bailey to ever sleep through. Her body was too wired to her wife's for that to happen, and her massive cock was rock hard in her shorts as she rolled off the couch. She'd been napping long enough for the other to get up, and from the sounds of it, she was missing a hell of a party.

She walked over to the doorway with a grin, already thinking of enjoying the festivities, but paused as she arrived there. Rickett and Roselyn were practically ensnared together, her hands holding him tightly, his mouth around her toes as he pounded her with deep, quick thrusts. It didn't take long to understand what was happening, see the look of utter ecstasy on her wife's face. It wasn't the first time Bailey had seen that expression, but it was surprising to her that she saw it while someone else was fucking her pussy. Normally, that expression was reserved for Bailey's cock. She could smell Roselyn's scent in the air, and feel an extra kick slicing through it.

Had Rickett triggered something in her wife, the same way she had triggered something in Rachael? It seemed possible. Roselyn had sometimes confessed she wondered about hyper-compatibility, if it was real, and wondering if she and Bailey had it. Bailey had never been sure, but had always wondered what her wife would look like if it happened. Secretly wanting to see someone pull it out of her.

By all rights, it should have driven her mad with jealousy. The idea of someone able to provide Roselyn with an experience that she, Bailey, could not. But Bailey wasn't and had never been built like that. She couldn't deny Roselyn anything she wanted, ever, when it came down to it, and what she loved more than anything was seeing Roselyn cum buckets. Rather than jealousy, she felt so aroused that she worried her cock might rip out of her jogging shorts.

Her eyes moved to the other figure on the bed, Rachael. Spotting that little jealous spark in her eyes, and the needy motions of the hand beneath the covers. She grinned to herself- exactly what she needed.

She walked over to Rachael's side of the bed, Rickett and Roselyn so involved they wouldn't have noticed if a train barreled through the room, her own shorts and hoodie discarded as she walked. Her hand reached into Rachael's brown curls and turned her head away from Rickett and Roselyn, pulling the covers off of her and revealing both her lovely body, and the fingers pushed deep into her pussy.

"Hey there, beautiful~," she whispered, her smug grin fully in place, moving so that her huge cock and musky balls ground across Rachael's face. "Help a girl out?"

Her own fingers pushed Rachael's aside, sliding over that damp pussy possessively, grinding over her clit. Two fingers spread and mashed her snatch in a circular motion, a lewd sound coming from the slick, wet petals. Her fingers were rough, demanding, rather than the gentle fondling that Rachael's had been doing stirring her up even as Bailey's musky balls dominated her mouth and nose, that heavy, cinnamon-laced futa scent arousing and demanding all at once.

"I need you, Rachael," Bailey murmured, her cock twitching as Roselyn's orgasmic squeals continued apace, continuing to grind gently across Rachael's face, demanding and imposing- but still giving her the option to decline if she wanted. Those fingers pushed inside Rachael's cunt, slowly pressing against her g-spot. "Suck me."

It was both an order, a request and an offer, all at once, as that beautiful blonde face looked down at her arriving to take her mind off of things while Roselyn and Rickett coupled next to them.