Lessons in Swing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those soft, gentle movements. He clearly wasn't sure what to do, not having consent, but having woken up hard and desiring her body. It was actually pretty cute, his short little movements, clearly not wanting to wake her, but unable to stop himself.

Roselyn decided to go a more direct route, her thighs suddenly clamping, preventing him withdrawing easily, as she gave purring little arch and stretch.

"My, my... good afternoon to you too, Rickett..." She whispered softly, not wanting to disturb or awake anyone else. If she knew Bailey, Rachael was either out on one of the couches, or on the other side of Rickett.

A soap-soft hand drifted back to alight on his outer thigh, stroking enticingly along his leg there, while her other hand reached down to gently tease the head of his trapped cock.

"Such a nice way to wake up... with a big, hard cock to play with..." Keeping his tip gripped, not letting him pull back, she ground her wet pussy gently against him. She moaned softly, feeling lightning trickle up from her core, already slightly turned on by the situation.

Roselyn's lithe body arched backward, showing that yoga-trained flexibility she was so proud of, her head pulling back level with his, as her neck curled against his shoulder.

"Hehe... were you worried about consent while I was asleep?" She whispered devilishly into his ear as he continued to grind, giggling gently. "Silly boy... I mentioned it earlier during the presentation... sometimes even when we're asleep?" She nuzzled into his cheek alluringly, that lilac and rose scent starting to fill the air around her. She'd indicated it became stronger when turned on and he could almost see it in real time, like steam coming off her body as it called out to him.

"For the record... my consent is given. You can use my body however you like, whenever the mood takes you, on this trip~."

That hot whispered promise of free use for Rickett might have been Roselyn wanting to make up for her words to Rachael earlier, but it also was something she'd half-intended to give anyway. He was her guest and she enjoyed his desire for her immensely.

"So..." she continued her heated whispers like ASMR in his ear. "Would you like to keep going between my thighs... or maybe... there's a different hole you wanted to push into...? Hehe. Wherever you want. I'm. All. Yours~..."

That vixen-like laugh. The warmth in her whispers and glearly delighted grin. The arousal in her half-closed eyelids and wet pussy. That incredible, voluptuous body. All enticing him, like an irresistible siren call.

Brukalius —

Rickett couldn't help but let out another soft groan as he ever so slowly rocked his hips forward again and felt Roselyn's soft thighs slide along his shaft. He could swear she was getting wetter as he slipped substantially easier against her than he had when he first slipped between her legs a minute or two prior. He knew he was torturing himself, but he couldn't stop that sweet and slow agony. Roselyn felt good against him and something about playing with her while she was asleep excited him far more than it should. Rickett felt her stir again and he paused his movement. Rachael had not responded at all to the occasional brush of his bottom against her when he pulled back, but Roselyn seemed to be a much closer to waking. His throbbing cock against her sex probably wasn't helping.

Rickett grunted in surprise as Roselyn's soft yielding thighs abruptly tightened like a vice around him. He tensed, not knowing what to do and feeling that wave of nervous energy one gets when caught. He could barely breath as she spoke to him in a soft voice as he waited for judgment. Then he felt her hands on his hip and her fingertips caressing what poked between her legs and he struggled to restrain a sigh. It came anyway as Roselyn started to grind and he watched in amazement as she seemed to bend and fold around his upper body. Red curls cascaded around his face and he found himself meeting stunning and very alert green eyes in a sideways glance. Couldn't be happy with just feeling her up... you just had to move...

He listened with rapt attention as Roselyn showed just how well she could read a situation. It wasn't an overly complex read, but that she seemed to just KNOW was undeniably doing things for him. He twitched powerfully against her grinding as his hand moved from her upper arm to glide along the side of her rib cage. That scent seeped into his brain again and it seemed stronger even than when she had been sitting on his face. It was like when she had placed her feet on his face. Then it hit him... Roselyn must have disbursement points and they were different than what he had heard of in the past. With how well she had drowned him with her feet earlier, she must have them there... but her feet were under the covers... Rickett looked down through the curtain of hair at Roselyn's arched body and saw a slight depression along a darker slash of skin down her cleavage. No wonder I am feeling outclassed a bit. Mrs. chemical warfare here...

Roselyn wasn't content to just let her scent work its magic or rub him between her thighs. She attacked with the affectionate movements of her body. She attacked with words that flooded him with thoughts and desires very unbecoming of a married man. She even attacked with the sound of her voice and the tinkling plinks of her giggle right in his ear. Rickett felt as alive as he had before they had started. Fatigue, soreness, and reservation all vanished in the consuming heat that was Roselyn.

Rickett matched Roselyn's grin with one of his own as the flecks of hazel in his blue eyes seemed to burn like embers. Had she really promised whenever, however, and whatever he wanted to do with her? Did she understand what she was getting herself into? He found himself planning on how to strike those last three pesky words from that promise. 'On this trip,' was the plan, but did it have to be? In a gruff and low voice heady with the desire she had stoked in him he answered her.

"Do you know what you are promising? To be my little play thing... to surrender to my touches... to surrender to just how much I want you?" He brought his hand down to the swell of Roselyn's hip and lower. His hand squeezed her bottom and he let his fingers slip into the cleft before he lifted to spread her. He couldn't see under the blanket, but he knew that each of her entrances were now vulnerable to him. He could feel Roselyn press herself more firmly against him as her fingers danced excitedly on his length. "I accept your gift and I WILL take advantage of it." The last was a probably a bit louder than he wanted, but he couldn't help the burning feeling brought with that promise.

With agonized slowness, Rickett rocked his hips back and shifted down slightly until his tip glided over Roselyn's clit again. He paused as his tip slid shallowly between her smooth and glistening lips, clearly communicating his intent. He could feel Roselyn's fingers press against the back of his shaft to angle him into doing exactly what she wanted and he smiled. With this promise, he had all the time in the world. She would get what she wanted soon, he couldn't deny how soundly she had wrapped him around her finger... but he could tease a bit first.

Rickett let Roselyn's bottom go and relished in the feel of it settling on him. "I think I figured it out... I know you have disbursement points... but I didn't really know where or just how strong you are..." Rickett's hand glided up to Roselyn's side again and onto her breast. "I think you are very strong... I can feel you in the air. It's not just your unique scent." His hand on her breast cupped it as his finger traced circles around the hardened pink nub, but his hips remained stationary except to prevent her from penetrating herself. "You are so beautiful, confident, intelligent, compassionate, talented, and let's not forget sexy..." he punctuated each complement with an affectionate pinch or caress of the sensitive nipple and the last word by pressing just a bit of his tip inside of her.

"Having sex pheromones on top of it all is like cheating..." he murmured softly putting a pout on his face. His hand slid to her inner breast and a bit lower to the bottom of the disbursement point he had seen. He was careful not to touch it yet, but his finger tips were dangerously close. Breathing in deeply, he felt her pheromones surge into him sending spidering bolts of lightning through his body. She smelled so good that he had to tighten his glutes and legs to prevent the reflexive drive to fuck into her. "Definitely cheating," he moaned in her ear.

"BUT I think it can also be a weakness... A spot on your body for my fingers... my tongue... and even my cock to touch and melt your sweet little mind." Rickett let his middle finger touch the bottom of Roselyn's disbursement point and he applied a bit of pressure. He purred at the effect it had on her in satisfaction. "Yesss... with your promise I am going to take advantage of that weakness. We are going to have so much... FUN!" With the last word, Rickett ran three of his fingers up the length of Roselyn's disbursement point with the middle finger centered in the slight indent. At the same time he pressed his hips forward, burying his entire length into her in one smooth thrust. "Cum for me," he ordered.

Ana —

Roselyn gave another of those soft chuckles as Rickett murmured back to her, warning her what she was promising and agreeing to. The red-haired woman felt like such a temptress as she watched the desire grow in Rickett's blue eyes, her own smile nothing daunted by the light caution in his voice. Another soft giggle flowed out from her lips next to his ear. She could tell from his expression that being pursued this way, tempted and seduced by a gorgeous woman, was a fairly new experience for him, and there was an innocence to his forbearance towards her that made her want him that much more.

"That's right. Your toy," she whispered softly, encouraging that spark of aggressiveness she saw, like blowing on an ember. "Surrendering, whenever you want me~. And you'll know, no matter when it is, that I'll always want you. Those little glances and smiles, our eyes meeting, before you drag me wherever you want me, and take me however you please. All... yours~..."

Her hand kept taunting him as she spoke, lazily running her fingers across his bare thigh, drifting back to give his muscular ass a feather-light squeeze. Submissive, even as she poked him to chase her.

She heard the possessive, pleased growl in his voice as he accepted, cooing softly for him as he lifted her leg up, giving him room to move. With that siren smile, she raised her leg even farther, gently slipping the covers off as it went higher and higher, toes trailing in the fabric, until that long, smooth leg was pointed straight up, and he had all the room he could want. Her knee bent, soft toes coming back to rest on his thigh, where her hand had been before, while her now free hand reached down to press his thick cock against her holes. Needy, sultry, but not demanding or rushed. Her finger sliding up the cum vein of his member telling him how much she desired him.

"Hmmm, what a clever boy," she murmured into his ear. "That's right. I told your wife about them earlier, but you might have been a bit distracted. You can probably guess I've got one each on the bottoms of my feet. Can you guess where the other one is?" She gave another chuckle. "Right again. I'm quite high on the Osmiri scale. I know you and your wife are familiar. I wonder if you can make me tell you how high?"

Another taunt, withholding information as he toyed and teased at her breast, making her gasp softly into his ear, shivers running up her body. Roselyn didn't have to fake that in the least, his gentle, exploring touches setting her body on fire. "Aaah... h-haaa... but... nnn... it's not really cheating. My body is just... mmm... very proactive about telling you how badly I want you... how much it needs you... Rickett~. Your toy is calling for you..."

Suddenly his finger pressed against the bottom of her D-Point between her breasts, and her jaw dropped open a little bit, a shuddering whine coming out of her like he was squeezing or gently thumbing her clit. The sounds she made when he sucked on her little joy button earlier were quite similar, and the way her toes flexed against his thigh were the same as well. It was clearly extremely sensitive.

Then he was running three fingers up and down her sensitive weak point, even as his cock suddenly drove into her pussy without warning. His free hand wrapped into her red mane and pulled her down against the pillows roughly, giving him a perfect view of the shocked pleasure on her face.

"Gkkkkkt... n-haaa!" Roselyn's teeth clenched before a little strangled cry of pleasure left her mouth, ripped from it by Rickett's sudden assault. His thick cock barreling inside of her soon found exactly what Rachael found earlier with her ass. She was so... tight. Entrance was relatively easy, but he immediately found himself in a blistering-hot web of slick velvety folds that cocooned around him, molding to his shape. His thickness helped with that, stretching her out even as she wrapped tightly around him, sucking him in like she'd never release him again.

It certainly didn't feel like a pussy Bailey's mammoth cock had cored out regularly, even if the idea of large partners making someone 'loose' was complete hogwash. Still though, he certainly wouldn't have expected her to feel like a custom sheath, made only for him.

Adding to that was when he commanded her to cum... she did. Her pussy clenched around him, toes curling against his thigh as those beautiful green eyes fluttered and rolled up. Roselyn, in truth, was as surprised as he was. Normally she was better at lasting with her pussy, at least with anyone besides Bailey. She didn't usually cum on insertion from other people, though Rickett's incredible thickness and pleasant size did feel very good. Those fingers running around her sensitive point, clearly an expert at teasing women even if he wasn't familiar with her erogenous zone specifically. But even then... something felt different. That chocolate scent in the air had her feeling a little dizzy. Maybe she was just very horny today after Rachael...

Her juices squirted over his balls as he drove to the hilt, her eyes finding his after a moment while her body continued to shake. "Mmmmf... you... you took your toy's orgasm... such a manly brute... forcing me to cum for you..." she whispered, taunted as her lips nibbled at his jaw, unable to move much because of the hand still tangled in her hair. "Will you take more? Break your new toy in? Push me into a mating press and ravage me? Roll me over into a prone bone and control me? Teach this hot little pussy you've taken to remember the shape of your cock? Make sure my body knows who its big... strong... man is?"

Her seductive, sultry words were intended to excite. Knowing that she had a wife, and not a husband, kept it barely on the side of respectability, but she was clearly using the veneer of their swinging to tease him, egg him on with the naughtiness of what they were doing, the unspoken form of his still-sleeping wife a constant reminder of that. And yet... she was fully his to do with as he pleased. His sensual, eager little fuck toy.

Brukalius —

High on the Osmiri Scale... that's the pheromone potency scale isn't it? How can she register so strongly? How does she smell so good? Rickett felt Roselyn obediently cumming as he pushed into her and he could practically taste the smooth floral tang as it filled the air around him. She had brought her bare foot out to play and his hold on her hair had her chest tantalizingly close to his face. That she could cum in such a contorted position was a marvel to him, and something in him roared to push the limits of her body. This shocking aggression consumed the normal softness he felt making Rachael cum. While he wanted to release his hold on Roselyn and cuddle her through her climax, something in her words... her look... the impossibly tight fit around his cock only made his hand tighten in her hair. He had not expected that level of tightness and he felt a spike of concern that he had hurt her, but again the consuming aggression shoved the softness aside.

He looked down at her with a such a mix of lust and concern that he felt confusion ruining his focus. She was so scorchingly sexy. Every movement, every word, every breath he took saturated him in the experience. Making love to Rachael was incredible and soul shaking deep, but it was SOO different. Even when he knew she wanted it rough and primal it was tempered by the softness of his feelings for her. She had asked him to suspend those feelings on numerous occasions, and he felt he did well in providing her orgasm after orgasm. He had to work up to the feeling, but he loved being able to provide what she wanted.

Roselyn was different. She didn't ask for him to be dominant with her. It felt like she had seized control of his very being and forced him to her will so hard that he looped all the way around the sub/dom scale. He didn't have to work himself up to it, she drew it out in him with those hot teasing glances. Stoked it with those submissive nibbles on his jaw. Then for good measure, threw gasoline on it with her words. It wasn't that Rickett didn't have feelings for Roselyn, he was just wired to have them. It was more that Roselyn deftly cut through the buffer as she would accept nothing short of every scrap of his desire. The confusion inside of Rickett dissipated as his thoughts and feelings aligned into one word, 'take.'

Rickett's hand in Roselyn's hair forcefully turned her head to the side and he silenced her dirty talk with deep kiss as his fingertips ran back down between her cleavage. When he was sure he had her attention, he broke the kiss meeting her sideways stare. "You don't get to give choices toy... you don't get to claim influence on what I do to you," he whispered softly as he slowly withdrew from the silky insides of her impossibly tight cunt. He could feel her warm juices cooling between his thighs, but they did their work well in lubricating his length. "I want to see just how pliable my fuck toy really is." A feeling of gilt at the name flit across him, but he stamped it down. She was his to play with and that is what she wanted.

Rickett's hand tightened in her luscious curls as he brought his mouth back to hers. His kisses were hot and insistent as he used his grip to control the kiss. There was no escape and there was no turning her head to slide her lips on his unless he wanted it. As their breath mingled and tongues interlocked, Rickett brought his hand from between Roselyn's cleavage to her hip. His hips thrust forward to the max and he relished in the power of holding her there. Firmly, Rickett's hand on Roselyn's hip pushed her leg that had risen down, increasing the pressure and friction inside of her. He moaned into the kiss as he withdrew and had to struggle for every inch of movement before he drove back into her. As he buried himself, he threw his leg over Roselyn's hip and used his weight to tip her body over.

Rickett shifted with Roselyn's roll to end up laying atop her with his hips straddling her and, to his immense satisfaction, his cock still buried up to the hilt. He broke the kiss to grin, delight dancing inside of his eyes alongside the embers of desire. "FUCK yes... I love a good transition." He whispered to her as he released her hair to put his hand on the back of the center of Roselyn's chest to push himself more vertical. Rickett's other hand moved to the center of Roselyn's lower back and he leaned down onto his arms pinning her hard against the bed. "I am going to fuck what is mine now. The first fuck of so very many."