Lessons in Swing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rickett stared down at Roselyn's trembling body as his hips resumed their steady rhythm of pushing into her sex that now practically oozed with her arousal. The feel of his hips bumping into her plush ass from this position mixed with the teeth clenching pleasure of her cunt doing its best to wring his orgasm from him sent shudders of pleasure to crash against his will to cum. He was close to cumming. This was far too intense to not be rapidly ascending to the razor's edge. He realized that he could let himself cum. He had nothing to prove and no reason to hold back. He glanced at Rachael as his thrusts sped up making a soft plap plap plap as he pushed against Roselyn's ass. She hadn't moved at all except to slump forward after he had slid away from her.

"Do you feel that throbbing inside of you fuck toy. It's coming... Your new man's cum is boiling inside and ready to fill your greedy little cunt." Rickett panted with excitement even as his own words flogged him more guilt he had to stamp down. "I am going to make this incredible pussy need my cum. If I have to fill it over and over, it will remember the feel of me." The words burned his own ears and he throbbed dangerously on the edge of cumming. They felt like almost a betrayal of Bailey and Rachael, and he realized that in the moment he meant them. He wanted to make Roselyn his... He wanted to make a permanent mark in Roselyn's mind that would make her remember him. It was wrong and selfish but entertaining it felt SO GOOD.

Ana —

Roselyn felt Rickett's grip tighten as she lightly taunted him. She felt him throb inside of her, his suddenly spiked arousal an indication that her words had hit their mark. And then his lips were on hers, filling her mouth with his tongue. That hint of dark chocolate invaded her nostrils, drilling into her brain and filling her lungs, even as it ran over her taste buds. She trembled as she felt again how drawn she was to that taste, that scent. It was so natural and right, like her body had found a missing puzzle piece for her senses. It felt like Bailey's scent, but even without that long-term emotional attachment, she still sensed a clear need for it, a primal hunger for that dark chocolate fragrance. It didn't hurt that Ros had always loved chocolate, finding a distinct sexual eroticism from consuming it.

She moaned as he pulled back, her cunt stretching outwards slightly as he pulled back, unsheathing him almost reluctantly as it squeezed tightly around him, like it didn't want to let him go. Still, she didn't interrupt him as he made the position of their game clear. She was the fuck toy, and he was her man. He was in charge, and she loved that wild look in his eye as his hand controlled her. Her chest was pounding slightly from his expression, from his scent, filling her with a sense of anticipation as her bosom rose and fell more quickly, excited that he was running exactly down the path she'd teased him into, clearly finding it thrilling in his own right.

Her leg was pushed down, hips practically trapping him, even as he plied her with another searing kiss. She couldn't escape, and that made it so much better. His lips and taste setting hers on fire. He was so good at this! She knew Bailey had kissed him before, had he learned it from her that quickly, or had he always known how to do this? Considering his oral skills she'd experienced earlier, the latter was more likely, though Bailey's lesson in attitude might have helped.

Either way, it was both familiar and exotic, and she found herself moaning as his tongue pinned hers in her mouth, even as he slammed home again inside her. She felt that scent wafting up again, that taste dominating her mouth, and her eyelids became heavy, her pleasure balling up inside her again as he hilted from the side with her legs closed. It was so tight and intense around him like this, and he was so THICK. It felt like he had barely any room to maneuver, and this angle had him scraping right against her g-spot. Fuck, she was going to-

"MMMmmmmmph!" She climaxed around him for a second time, her eyes rolling up, slightly humiliated by how easy this seemed to be for him. The only person who did THIS to her was Bailey... or Rachael earlier when she was buzzing Roselyn's ass... or Rickett when he was eating her out earlier. She'd thought it was just because she was so amped up, and he was very good at it but... was there another reason? Pink mist descended on her thoughts as she trembled in his arms, more juices squirting over his cock as his fiery kiss continued to stoke her hotter.

Then he was rolling her over, pushing her down into the bed. She felt her breath woosh from her lungs with his full weight concentrated on her back with his hands, struggling to breath in as a result. The feeling of being light-headed, of danger, increased as he loomed over her, his male power making it impossible for her to struggle or fight back. She was pinned and she couldn't do anything about it.

She grunted as he thrust into her from behind, feeling his weight behind it. Her thighs were still partially closed, bracketed by his knees, unable to spread apart. These tight thrusts that really emphasized his thickness. He clearly knew how to make the best use of his assets, going for maximum tightness and ramming her g-spot rather than depth, as Bailey always did when she fucked Roselyn silly. The result was a very different kind of rough fucking from what Roselyn usually got, but no less effective for it. It was impossible to fully recover her oxygen with Rickett's weight on her back and his thrusts constantly pounding it out of her. She wasn't able to speak, but reduced to ragged, soft animal sounds.

"GUuuh! Nnnngh! Ah... ah! Haan! HNNN!"

Roselyn turned her head, suddenly able to see Rachael's sleeping form for the first time. Wondering what she would think. How she would feel if she saw her beloved Rickett worked into such a state by another woman. And if that woman was her newly beloved Roselyn, being pounded through the mattress by her larger, stronger husband, would she be excited? Jealous of both of them? Some combination of everything.

For her part, Roselyn felt oddly embarrassed to be fucked so degradingly in front of Rachael, like she was advertising being a slut. That degrading feeling made her cunt cinch tighter around Rickett's cock though, and she felt another orgasm piling up quickly as Rickett exulted above her, making those incredible cheeks clap as he pounded into them.

She felt his balls tighten, and realized he was going to cum inside her. "Nnnf... NNN yes... NNNn cum inside me... R-Rickett!" She was barely able to hiss his name as he pounded her, and then his hot cum was streaming into her, heavy and thick. It felt like a lot, like he'd been backed up for days, even though he'd cum twice earlier that day. She could feel it spraying against her cervix and pussy walls... and then something strange happened. Her mind started to go blank as her pussy ran hot, a little ball building up inside her again.

It... it felt so GOOD... like there was something inside her that really liked his cum. "Nnnn... I... aah... AAAAAH!" She felt her orgasm explode, heavier than it had any right to be, her eyes rolling back and her legs convulsing, fingers gripping into the sheets. But the truly strange part was that it didn't subside- the pleasure kept growing, from something deep inside her. "NNNnn... hnnnnng... oh... oh fuck your.... your cum..." she drawled helplessly as she continued to shiver, her pussy convulsing and milking his thick cock.

Snippets of little Paralus factoids dribbled around her spasming brain- including recent discoveries of Hyper-compatibility, that some Paralus claimed to experience with certain human partners. As his scent became even more intoxicating to her, Roselyn found herself wondering... was Rickett hyper-compatible? She'd sometimes wondered if Bailey was but... this was so different...

Brukalius —

Rickett could feel the siren call of Roselyn's body. Each thrust of his hips brought them both closer to that sweet edge and her velvety insides seemed to sense how close he was. He could feel the milking sensation intensify and he shuddered in pleasure. Rickett's knees and lower legs pinched tighter around Roselyn's hips. His steady thrusts became more erratic as he felt his orgasm crest and his balls contract up to his body. He heard Roselyn's hot and needy words and they intensified the rush of pleasure firing through him. She wanted it... she wanted him... he would give her everything he had. Rickett's hand on Roselyn's lower back shifted to her hip and he pulled her up slightly off the bed into his next powerful downward thrust. Rickett's cock strained against Roselyn's internal confines as his hips pressed hard against her perky ass. He wanted to be as deep in her as possible before it...

"Oh fuck..." he gasped as his cock gave a mighty spasm releasing his first jet of cum into this intoxicating woman. The intense pleasure thundering through him added force to each heavy spurt of cum and he swore he could hear an audible 'splat' as he coated places dedicated to Bailey. Groaning, he held Roselyn in place as he continued to grind forward trying to get deeper as more and more cum painted her insides.

Roselyn was thrashing below him and muttering about his cum and he felt a deep satisfied thrill run through him. There was something in how her body so honestly needed him... something in the moan of her words... something that crackled in the very air between them, that swept up Rickett in a whirlwind of sensation. That heady floral scent of hers had been everywhere and heavy as they had fucked, but there was a jagged edge to it now. The spikey scent of her seemed to tear into not just his nose, but his lips and even his eyes seemed to tingle with the sensation. He almost felt that his nose should be bleeding from the intensity, but the sensation rapidly morphed. Icy chills raced over Rickett's body, but that ice melted in the heat of the molten need blooming stronger in him than before he had cum. "Oh Roselyn... what..." he gasped as the molten need chilled again.

Slowly, Rickett withdrew his mostly hard cock from the intense heat of Roselyn's pussy. The chills running through him felt shockingly good, but the contrast was too intense. A scent of dark chocolate immediately rose from his cum coated cock and the slightly flared entrance of Roselyn. He swallowed and shook himself from the desire to taste that sweetness mixed with the spiky rose scent. Too submissive... can't eat your own cum right now. As Rickett stared down at his still writhing lover below him, the sight of her weeping pussy ignited that molten need again and he felt a light sweat break out on his forehead. "Roselyn... I think your producing in overdrive... mmmm... fuck... I need more..."

Rickett slipped out of his straddling position and slid off to stand next to the bed. He met Roselyn's slightly unfocused eyes as she tried to tell him something. The molten need made it hard to focus on her words, but they slowly penetrated. Leaning forward, his powerful hands were already reaching for her legs. Taking ahold of her calf and hip on the far side of her body her pulled and flipped her onto her back. The spray of hair from the motion covered part of her face, but again he was taken in by the perfection of her features. Had she grown more beautiful? Rickett swallowed as his gaze swept the length of Roselyn and he felt himself return to full hardness. "Consequences be damned... you said anytime anywhere I needed it and I don't think I have needed anything more than this right now." He whispered fiercely to her. He could see that she wanted it too. Her chest practically heaved with the hard breaths she was taking as she drank in their combined scent.

Rickett took ahold of both of Roselyn's calves and pulled, forcing her body to turn and slide on her back toward him. Her head bumped softly into Rachael's chest, and Rachael sighed softly before rolling onto her back. She wrinkled her nose, and Rickett could see a soft flush coloring her skin, but she seemed to drift off again. His full attention came back to the hot green eyes staring up at him. The bed was a good height. He wouldn't need to squat down much at all to fuck her in one of his favorite positions. Rickett used his grip on Roselyn's calves to set her soft and supple feet on each of his shoulders. The spiky floral scent suddenly hit him like a physical force and he staggered. The molten need roared through him, and nearly without thought he gripped Roselyn's upper quads to pull her right to the edge of the bed.

Nearly blinded by the intensity of those impossibly soft feet on his shoulders, Rickett groaned. "Roselyn... god you smell good... I think... I think I could cum just like this," he murmured as his cock spasmed to drip a heavy dark chocolate scented plop of pre onto her belly. "But I need inside... I...mmm" He moaned in rapture as, without needing to line himself up, he moved forward and slipped once again into Roselyn's tight love tunnel. Rickett shuddered as the wet confines caressed his length again and another heavy mist seemed to blanket his thoughts. Fuck... we are going to cum too soon. Get those feet away from you!

Rickett's body did not listen to his mind trying to stave off the intense pleasure buildup. As his hips started to slowly slide back to push back into Roselyn's tightness, his right hand slid up the silky skin of her right leg. He passed her knee and onto her shin. He passed her shin, ankle, and rested his hand on the top of small perfect foot. As if in a trance, he gently gripped her foot and lifted it from his shoulder. He brought it sliding up his neck and onto the rough texture of his beard smearing her pheromones as it went. He didn't stop there. He slid her foot to its destination, his mouth. Rickett's lips met the ball of Roselyn's foot softly, his lower lip pressing into the top of her disbursement point. He kissed once, twice, and on the third he shuddered. He could feel her delicate toes on his nose. He needed to suck on them, and with one more soft kiss on the ball of her foot, he slid her foot lower. Rickett's mouth opened and closed over Roselyn's big toe and his tongue caressed it on entry. A shock ran through his body making his eyes rolled up from another heavy blast of pleasure as Roselyn tightened like a vice around his length. He started to suck as his body responded to Roselyn's and released his second load in under a few minutes directly into her milking sex.

Ana —

The scent of Rickett's cum exiting her body as he pulled out hit Roselyn like a truck, that dark chocolate scent permeating the air, and while Rickett might have been able to resist getting a taste, Roselyn wasn't so strong-willed. Her fingers dipped down to scoop some up, bringing it to her mouth and moaning around her finger as she sucked off every last drop. She felt an aftershock run through her, his taste and scent just too intense, that special tingling back now. She'd felt it yesterday, but now with his cum having splattered against her womb, it was even more pronounced- shivers that ran up and down her body, a fierce need for more of his thick, dark chocolate-flavored cum.

"Ricket, I... I think we might be- Whoop!" She gave a little squeal and laugh as she was turned around her, head bumping Rachael's breasts before being dragged to the edge of the bed, her generous, heart-shaped ass just off the bed. "I think we... there might be an issue of... Hyper-compatibility..."

Even she wasn't sure what that would mean, but she knew from rumors online that it caused issues for Paralus, finding it very difficult to keep their hands off the person in question, even if one or both of them were married to someone else. It was especially awkward when it was someone they saw every day, like a boss or coworker. Stories of embarrassing affairs littered Paralus forums, and Roselyn was understanding why. The taste of him sizzled in her mouth, what remained in her cunt was making her pussy throb. She wanted more of him in the worst way.

Rickett seemed staggered by the intensity of her pheromone output as her feet sat next to his head, his cock grinding against her pussy lips and clit, making her whole cunt ache for him.

"You smell good... too," Roselyn gasped softly, her chest and lovely breasts heaving as she looked up at him. Her hands reached out to his thighs, running up and down, squeezing gently with her soft hands, encouraging and egging him on as she asked him to take her with her body. "Nnnn... haaah... fuck, I want your cock so badly... please, Rickett... make me your little fuck toy..."

She didn't have to wait long as his thick cock slipped back inside her, this time from the front. The feeling completely changed with this angle, and she could feel the tip of his cock tickling her cervix, the heavy veins on the back grinding against the g-spot that he had flattened out with his girth.

"Oh fuck... yes yes yesYES! NNNN!" Roselyn found herself cumming again instantly as he bottomed out, her jaw dropping open to murmur to herself even as he started to pump into her, eyes rolling back and body shuddering. A fresh coating of femcum gushed across his nuts as they slapped against her ass. Her fingers dug into the sheets, the hot cum still inside her intensifying that climax, and she felt as if she was already on the verge of chaining orgasms together.

She looked up blearily, as she felt his hands run up her leg, massaging her thigh, then her calf, her breath catching as she realized what he intended. "Oh God, Rickett wait, if... if you do that I'm going to... going to..." Go crazy? She asked herself. It was so intense already, if he started playing with her sensitive feet at the same time... she was simultaneously entranced and scared at the thought.

He didn't give her a choice though, barely seemed to be able to hear her as he lifted those pretty, dainty ivory toes to his lips and started to kiss and suck on them. The effect on Roselyn was immediate, her head thrown back, fingers stabbing into the sheets and tightening into fists, her teeth first gritted then opening in a loud moan.

"KKKKKkkkuuuuuuuh! F....fuck! AAaaahn!" Sensations shot down her leg, smashed into her clit and deep uterine nerves, and then rocketed up her spine. She couldn't hold still, it was too intense, felt too good, but Rickett had her foot trapped, tongue working over her Disbursement Point on her foot. She felt a climax build and wash over her, only to immediately rebound and wash over her again.

Her pussy clamped on the thick cock rummaging away inside her, and she felt, rather than heard, Rickett's orgasmic moan as his cock swelled and drove deep into her tunnel. More dark chocolate-scented cum splashed deep inside her, and white suddenly drowned Roselyn's vision, as she felt another monster climax burst inside of her. That burning intensity, that brain-draining sensation of rightness, of perfection was stinging her mind and body, making her shudder from head to toe. Her thighs trembled as more cum splashed inside of her, and yet, she didn't feel done. She... she wanted more!

She reached up, grabbing Rickett's arms, pulling him against her, stretching her legs out as his body covered hers, ankles still on his shoulders. She clung to him, her eyes wild, but still submissive. "R-Rickett please... please don't stop... keep fucking me... make me your slut... your bitch... fuck me... please fuck me and don't STOP!" She mewled softly, begging into his ear with her eyes shut tight, pussy grinding against his hips.

Brukalius —

Rickett's body shook with the intensity of his orgasm. This was as strong as the combined prostate climax that had knocked him out earlier, but something from Roselyn held his consciousness this time. He couldn't take his eyes away from her trembling body as his tongue continued its slow assault of Roselyn's sensitive foot. His cock still twitched and throbbed spilling everything he had into her. With each throbbing spurt, the spikey scent of her that had overwhelmed him before became more all-consuming. He could taste the flow of pheromones on his tongue and feel them burning pathways through his nose as they worked on binding his mind to her.