Lessons in Swing Pt. 07

Story Info
More frenzied sex before some much needed reflection.
10.9k words
4.38
3.5k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brukalius

Rickett felt as much as heard Roselyn's muffled voice as she cried out to him. He didn't need to hear what she was saying to know how she felt. He felt a level of attunement with Roselyn as they fucked that he often chased with Rachael, but rarely perfected. That it came so naturally was a shock, if a pleasant one. In the back of his mind, he felt that he should be more concerned with how he was feeling and the whole hyper compatibility thing. However, it was hard to be worried when fucking Roselyn felt so... damn... good.

Rickett's leg planted on the ground flexed powerfully, helping him to drive his hips against hers more and more firmly. He could feel her entire body ripple under him with the force of his thrusts and the sweat slicking their skin made them slide against each other. Rickett could feel Roselyn's hardened nipples dragging against his lower chest, begging to be touched, but he ignored their desperate plea. He needed to cum again inside of her again. He needed to mold Roselyn's body against his as his cock molded her insides and his cum... Fuck... he wanted his cum to change her too. Something in Rickett's mind fought to keep that primal thought from forming, even as his body pushed to make it a reality.

Rickett's thrusts grew faster and even more shallow as his pelvis no longer left hers. The rapid clapping sound that had filled the room ended as moaning, harsh ragged breathing, and a slurping sound from somewhere else in the room took over. Roselyn tightened around him as she climaxed again and he could clearly hear her praising him. His heart sang at the praise filling him with a deep fulfilling sense of satisfaction that enhanced the pleasure pounding inside of him. She was so tight now and only growing tighter. He knew what her body needed and it was the same thing his own needed.

The sharp spiky scent of her own body's perfume blasted him again demanding his cum. He shuddered, feeling fatigue again slip from him as his body raced headlong to provide it. Rickett leaned into one of Roselyn's pale soft feet near his head, feeling it whip his body onward. His beard rasped roughly against the soft skin as he nuzzled against it and felt himself shoot past the razor's edge. He could feel her cumming again to the desperate movement of his hips grinding into the tight vice that was her insides. He was going to join her in that climax as soon as he crested the climb and he wanted her to cum harder. She had said she enjoyed the scent of her partners especially in the height of passion. He had rarely felt such passion.

Rickett's arm around Roselyn's shoulders slipped higher to the back of her head as he tilted his body to lean harder into the foot he was nuzzling. Her face and body slipped on the coating of sweat between them and she slid right into his armpit. His arm around the back of her head pulled in firmly, burying her face into the masculine musky origin of the dark chocolate hanging thickly around her. With his body completely upon her pinning her to the bed and his arm locking her face in place, Roselyn was left with no choice but to take the full brunt of his own healthy, sharp, and slightly sweet scent in with each ragged breath. He left her just enough room to take those ragged breaths.

The shift and firm rub of his face on her foot mixed with the desperate grinding of his throbbing cock against her cervix set off something wild in his lover. He felt her nails that had lightly scratched his back before dig in and like it was like she set off a bomb inside of him. "OH GOD ROSELYN!" He cried out as his body tightened against her. A moment later, as her nails started to drag he was erupting as strong as his first orgasm inside of her painting the firm nub of her cervix and every bit around it in a fresh coating of his thick cum. Rickett's hips ground hard against Roselyn's clit as he released more and more into her tight confines as the intensity of his scent to her sensitive nose reached a fever pitch. "SO GOOD... HAAFFFF... FFFUUUCK!" He cried out in bliss as he claimed her for the third time in a row. Black specks danced in his vision at the intensity and every muscle in his body strained to hold him in place atop and inside of his red headed lover.

Brukalius

Rachael jumped with a bit of surprise at the feel of her blanket being tugged off her body. She felt powerful yet feminine fingers in her hair... fingers she was coming to know well... fingers that could work miracles. She knew what she would see as her head turned to look up at the beautiful nude form of Bailey. She was not quite prepared, however, for how aggressively Bailey was on her. She didn't blame the woman; she had grown extraordinarily needy herself watching her husband lose himself in fucking Roselyn.

Rachael moaned at the feel of Bailey's other hand sliding inside of her sex with nearly zero resistance. That is when the large pillar of flesh moved in front of her vision, snuffing out the sight of the wild desire in Bailey's eyes. The desire had only been partially for Rachael and Rachael understood. What was happening three feet from her was INTENSE. Rickett had clearly cum twice already and showed no sign of stopping. He showed no sign he even knew anyone else was in the room.

Rachael's eyes crossed as she took in the angry red color of Bailey's cock right before it pressed against her cheek, eye socket, forehead... fuck... it practically covered her whole face. She could feel the heavy hang of Bailey's sack against her lower lip and across her chin with those orbs that had filled her again and again bumping against her throat. She smelled clean from the shower, but at the same time a heady musky cinnamon emanated from the incredible organs.

It took a while for Bailey's words to penetrate Rachael's clouded thoughts and the powerful arcs of pleasure rolling through her drooling sex at Bailey's touch. She swallowed hard, pushing the background grunts and moans of her husband mixed with the cries of Roselyn away. "How do you make me cock drunk so easily?" she murmured into the smooth skin of Bailey's balls as Bailey moved her hips to bring them to rest on Rachael's mouth and nose.

Rachael rocked her hips into Bailey's hand as she pressed her face forward, pushing Bailey's balls against her body until they hung down on either side of Rachael's cheeks. As she breathed in the potent intoxicating scent, her tongue slid out to wetly caress the underside of Bailey's cum factories. Rachael let her face rock from side to side, feeling Bailey's balls slide across her face as her tongue rolled along the underside. She could taste the heavy cinnamon on Bailey's skin, but she could also taste something else... something like when Rickett had her clean him after they fucked...

Realization dawned on Rachael that she was tasting Bailey's other sex and a deep heat settled in her core. She wondered how often Bailey's partners played with this hidden part of her body and she felt that it was probably rare. Rickett had talked at length on his excitement to lick her down there as he teased the other parts of her body. Pushing her face against the wall only to kneel and run his tongue from the tip of her cock, across her balls, into her slit and then to circle her ass and back... As her tongue slipped lower and rolled over a soft bump that made Bailey tense above her, Rachael understood some of that desire. She had very little experience (one or two drunken nights in college) with this kind of thing and much preferred the thought of sucking Bailey's cock, but that it was THERE was incredibly sexy to her. Her smile was hidden as she left Bailey's clit behind and licked upwards to the base of her shaft.

Pausing, Rachael kissed the massive throbbing pillar and murmured, "I would love to suck you Bailey, if you promise to not hold back on cumming." With that Rachael licked along Bailey's throbbing cum vein to the bulbous tip and took her cock into her mouth. As Rachael bobbed on Bailey's length, taking her a bit deeper with each bob, she brought up her hands to cup each of the full orbs hanging low and blocking that sweet treasure she had tasted. She fondled Bailey as she moved deep enough to gag. The feeling of gagging made her pussy clench and her nearly go over. Pulling back, she pushed forward again as her middle finger tip "accidentally" grazed over Bailey's clit again. Bailey's tip popped into her throat and she shuddered as she crested her first orgasm since waking.

Ana

Roselyn found the seconds stretching as Rickett's thrusts quickened again. There wasn't really a technique to them, but there didn't need to be. Every time he moved in that tight vice of a pussy, she felt it along her entire tunnel, his thick, rock-hard manhood scraping against every sensitive spot her walls had. Those tingling electric shocks flowed into something divine and irresistible, making her body quake as he continued to pound her. That would be erotic enough, by itself, to maintain those brain-draining chain climaxes until Roselyn passed out again, to carve the shape and memory of that cock into her pussy, but... that wasn't all, not by a long shot.

It was the scent of him, that dark chocolate musk which really chipped away at the heart inside of her- the intelligent, meticulous, caring woman who had always kept in the back of her mind whom she was married to, and whom she truly loved. That part of her had already been shaken by the intense emotional bond she'd found with Rachael during their own session, and now it was being challenged again, this time by her body's responses to the man on top of her, feverishly pounding her tight, sweet pussy into mush.

Every breath was filled with him, and every breath seemed to encroach more onto the private recesses of her brain. Pieces that were supposed to be reserved for only Bailey, though they now had bits of Rachael mixed in there as well. But now, those pieces were receding, fading into the background, coated in... HIM. This scent! This mate! His big thick cock teasing at the entrance to her womb, his powerful body making her shudder as he ravaged her, strong arms holding her so tightly. Like he needed her, couldn't live without her. And she clung back just as tightly. She needed him. Couldn't live without-

No! No, that wasn't right! Roselyn tried to push back through the pink haze as another climax ravaged her. She was Bailey's wife! Bailey was the one she couldn't live without. And that was still true. She could still feel that place for her big tall futa, it hadn't vanished or disappeared. But it was drifting, and pushing it to one side, for the moment, was a new place. Small in comparison, but very real. And it was pulling her in, inexorably, so that while she was with Rickett... she would only be there. Only be present for him. This new mate and his lovely cock and incredible scent.

She pushed back again in her brain, devoting all her remaining mental power to it. It wasn't much, but it was important. She... she couldn't completely slip into that space... that would be dangerous...

And then she felt him shift, a hand going up above her to grip the sheet, while the hand behind her head shoved her deep into his armpit. The musky cloud there enveloped her, no chance to evade or breath anything else. There was a masculine growl from Rickett, as if part of him had sensed her mental resistance and refused to allow it, smothering her, marking her with his primal desire. And as Roselyn felt her eyes roll back, inhaling deeply of his scent, those potent pheromones hitting the designated Paralus receptors in her brain, the last vestiges of her mental resistance were snuffed out.

God, Rickett you... you're such a perfect... man... Her man. Her mate. And he was claiming her. Fucking her. Sucking and licking her sweet toes and crushing her to him. Her hands clawed into his back now, feral. She was his woman, and she wanted him marked the same way he was marking her. Her fingers dragged across his shoulder blades, digging light furrows, and a new edge entered her scent. It was a biological reaction, not a conscious one she could trigger- alien genes had their animal instincts, too.

That 98% Osmiri pheromone level concentrated and sprayed out into his face. Demanding his animal brain remember her in the future. Desire her. Fantasize about her. It wasn't brainwashing, hypnosis, or magic, just chemistry and chemicals... but it had it's own power, especially for someone who already liked her emotionally.

Even as that scent sprayed out into his face, he was screaming her name and gushing into her, flooding her once more with his cum. That warmth triggered another crashing wave of a climax that left her teetering on unconsciousness. If she hadn't just finished sleeping, she almost certainly would have passed out with how hard she came, shaking like a leaf in his arms.

"HMMMMMMMMMMmmmm~mmmfffff!" Her strangled animal cry into his body had a needy, surrendering edge to it, and she clung tightly to him as he filled her. She felt sated, for the moment, and exhausted. Hazy thoughts would return in a moment, but all she could think and feel right now was that she was wrapped around her mate. Her man. She'd teased him about it earlier, never imagining her dirty-talk would become a reality.

--

Bailey grinned down at Rachael's face contorting as that brain-fogging futa nut-musk washed over her.

"It's a talent," she replied cockily, when asked how she got Rachael cock-drunk so easily. She gave a needy moan though, her cock twitching as Rachael moved herself between Bailey's balls, her tongue playing against them and sending lightning shocks up the blonde futa's spine.

"Mmmmf... fuck, baby... I need it so bad..." She whimpered softly, her head rolling back, eyes closed as her cock twitched, a dollop of precum rolling out of her tip. She could only stand there and take it as Rachael sucked and worshiped her nuts, those heavy orbs churning fresh cum that desperately wanted to invade somewhere on the absolutely stunning brunette beneath her- particularly the place where her fingers were already being coated in fresh love juice.

Of course, that wasn't the only fresh love juice being made. Behind her hefty sack was Bailey's own cunt, twitching with her arousal and well-lubricated in its own right. Not precisely neglected- particularly when Roselyn brought her collar out -but certainly not expecting any action at the moment. So, a shuddering moan went through her as Rachael teased the little bud that the top, not perhaps as sensitive as a woman's with the presence of her cock, but certainly more than enough to earn Bailey's appreciation.

"Nnnn! God, you look so pretty.... MMM... tickling my clit like that... Fuck, I'm gonna explode if you keep this up..." She murmured hoarsely, big body trembling above her lover. Her fingers continued to work, thumb running over Rachae's clit, while her index and middle traced slow walks across Rachael's g-spot.

Rachael kissed her way up the shaft at that point, slurping up the gob of pre, before arriving back at the tip, moving around so that she was on her back, looking upside down at Bailey as she started to take that shaft, demanding Bailey not hold back on cumming.

"N... No fear of... NNN...that... Fuck, Rachael, I'm already...!" She moaned as her head popped into Rachael's throat, eyes rolling back as hot seed spurted out of her. Blasting down Rachael's stomach as Bailey's huge nuts contracted above her face. Her athletic body shuddered and tensed, her fingers stilling for a moment as her toes curled against the carpet. Blast after blast of hot, sense-assaulting spunk gushed out of Bailey's cock, leaving her trembling... but she could still see Rickett and Roselyn together. See her wife trembling in the arms of another lover. It was more than enough to reset Bailey's clock- hearing Roselyn chain-orgasming had her on the brink again almost immediately.

"God, Rachael, I'm... MMM...sorry I... aah... I can't stop..." She said, giving the brunette a chance to breath for only a moment before pulling her head over to the side of the bed, and bending it there. Now she had a straight shot down Rachael's throat, and she rammed to the hilt, her nuts slapping heavily against Rachael's face, pushing deep and hitting that little spot Bailey had started to train her on previously. Bailey's fingers pulled Rachael's hips up now putting her in a kind of piledriver as her fingers started to work faster... faster. Finger blasting the brunette beauty with a speed and power few could match as she started to fuck Rachael's face.

It wasn't as gentle as Bailey might have liked for her first time face-fucking Rachael. Her hips slammed against that lovely face, bulging her throat, rapping her head with those huge nuts, practically battering her with them. But that edge in Roselyn's scent in the air had Bailey's body on fire. She could feel the intensity of the pair across from her, and her own intensity was increasing to match.

Her fingers were a blur as they pistoned in and out of Rachael's poor pussy, going more for overwhelming power than technique. Not Bailey's preferred method, but one couldn't say it wasn't effective. She once again had the brunette trapped and at her mercy, hitting that deep spot way down her throat again and again, even as those pistoning fingers started to force orgasms out of Rachael's body. Rachael would be cumming her brains out when she finally heard her husband scream the name of another woman, heard that woman's orgasmic, muffled moan, and felt Bailey's balls tense up again in response.

"NNnnnfff...FFUCK! TAKE IT, RACHAEL!" Bailey shouted as she slammed home against, feeling like she was practically in Rachael's stomach already, as her cum blasted out in prodigious amounts once again, exploding into the woman beneath her. Bailey trembled and bucked slightly against Rachael's mouth, emptying herself before pulling out, her soaked hand slipping from Rachael's pussy lips.

She met Rickett's dazed eyes as he was finally able to concentrate on something besides Roselyn, finding Bailey balls deep in his wife's mouth.

"Whew... um... so... it seems like we all have some things we should probably talk about... er... should you and Roselyn shower and freshen up a bit while Rachael and I clean up, and then we can all meet back up on the couches?" Bailey felt out of her depth. Normally Ros was the one in charge of setting up breaks and talking, but she was clearly still a bit out of it, shuddering beneath Rickett- though she managed a weak nod.

"I... think that might be a good idea... nnn... for all concerned..." The red-head gasped softly.

Brukalius

A deep ache settled inside of Rickett's balls as he finally stopped throbbing inside of Roselyn. That orgasm had been one of the most intense in his life and had seemed to go on forever. His vision swam and he saw the room as if in a heat haze. Something had happened during that climax. He had felt a fizzing inside of him and it had started somewhere... Rickett's eyes focused on the dainty foot he had been sucking. There was a thin layer of a honey-like substance there right around the disbursement point. It was in his beard too. Slowly Rickett licked his lips, tasting the substance there.

The Paralus Honey burned hot on his tongue and tasted of a potent floral dark chocolate. The thick substance triggered a flood of endorphins and he shuddered through the drug induced pleasure, twitching atop Roselyn. "Oh god..." he murmured, relaxing his hold on her, and slumping off to the side. Her essence... no... THEIR essence bright him right back to the moment... to the cusp of their mating frenzy... and it felt wonderful. The rush melted into his already strong afterglow and he focused his eyes on her.