Lessons in Swing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sluggishly, Rachael wiped the new dampness between her legs and on her chin before stumbling to the other room where her clothes were. She scooped up her sun dress, and slipped it over her head. She didn't bother with panties before flopping down on the couch still slightly damp from Roselyn's squirt. Groaning, she realized they had made quite the mess in the two rooms and resolved to tip the cleaning staff double what she had planned. She grabbed a water by the spread on the table and started to drink as she watched Rickett and Bailey enter the room.

She smiled as Rickett immediately moved to sit next to her and leaned in to kiss her softly. Their eyes locked communicating volumes before Rickett nodded in satisfaction. "You smell and taste of cinnamon," he murmured and Rachael snorted her reply thinking of all the cinnamon cum she had consumed. Things with a Paralus and spouse were interesting, especially with Rachael's supplement enhancing her and Rickett. Rickett broke eye contact to start helping himself to the food on the table and nodding at Bailey.