Lessons in Swing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each of them laid on the bed, relaxed and softly watching the other. He could feel a deep sense of belonging... like they had made something new together and would be forever connected from the experience. He could feel her already inside of his inner circle within his heart and he couldn't remember her crossing that barrier. He had tried to firm those lines, just Rachael was allowed inside those lines... but now there was Roselyn... snuggled up deep inside of him... and he didn't want her to leave.

Rickett's hand gently reached out to touch her hip and slide over the smooth skin there. Her sex had tightened so strongly around him that he couldn't withdraw. Her body was still so hot inside and occasional aftershocks still rippled down her tunnel. He smiled at her as the soft touch of his fingertips slid lower and inwards to the site of their union. "I kinda like that you won't let go." He whispered to her as he felt at her tightness around his cock. He wasn't surprised that he was still hard. Something in him told him that if Roselyn wanted it, his body would obey her. That same knowledge also knew that she would respond to him. What had they done? What had happened?

Thoughts of their combined essence returned to him. He looked down between their bodies to see that the disbursement point on her chest had also produced small beads of the Paralus Honey. Roselyn's ample chest had the substance smeared on either side of her breasts and he took a moment to run his fingertips between them. "Look what we made honey..." he murmured, low and deeply affectionate. He softly chuckled... "I don't know what it all means, but I think your pet name for me is 'honey' now... mmm... my little honey bee..."

Rickett's attention was finally pulled from Roselyn's radiant green eyes by the sounds of soft coughing. Looking over he found his wife gasping for air on the bed and Bailey standing over her watching him. Thick tendrils of saliva connected her massive cock to his wife's lips and he could only stare. There was so much going on... too much going on to process how he felt. He could see the hesitation in Bailey's eyes and a quiver of nervousness ran through him. Too much had happened. Roselyn's voice below him somehow eased that nervousness. She could handle this. His mate could... Rickett's thoughts seized on the notion. My MATE? Why does that thought feel so natural? Maybe we have gone too far...

Rickett could feel Roselyn finally starting to ease down below and his cock slipped from her depths with a low moan from him. "Fuck, that was tight..." he chuckled as the cool air of the room bathed his softening member. Turning to Rachael who now watched him intently from her position on her back he smiled. "You okay my love?" he asked softly seeing the thoughts swimming behind those beautiful blue eyes. Her reply took longer to come than he expected, but she nodded with a genuine smile as she said, "Yes MY husband." The emphasis was not lost on him and he steadied himself for the conversation to come. Too much had DEFINITELY happened.

Rickett stood and bent smoothly to slip his arm under Roselyn's legs and another under her back around her shoulder blades. Tightening his core, he lifted her into his arms before shooting a look at Bailey. Roselyn wasn't unbearably heavy, but she was no where near as light as Bailey made her look. The knowing smirk he got back made him chuckle. The chuckle bled into a deeper laugh that made Roselyn bounce softly against his chest. The tension seemed to bleed out of the room slightly and even Rachael seemed to light up. "Go carry off your conquest my big strong man," she said between a giggle of her own.

Rickett blushed, but smiled all the wider as he turned his back on the others and walked with Roselyn to the shower. He met her eyes and softly whispered, "That's right... MY conquest."

Brukalius

Rachael's sex spasmed around Bailey's fingers as her throat tightened around Bailey's cock. This beautiful cock I her mouth with those talented fingers strumming her had proven too much. She moaned, forgetting to bob as she simply held Bailey in her mouth. It seemed to be enough as Bailey's words barely gave enough warning. If not for a quick swallow, she would have nearly choked on the sudden volume of thick spunk flooding into her. She mewed in pleasure as she swallowed the torrent as quickly as she could. The musky cinnamon taste flooding her senses and rocking her body with aftershocks despite Bailey's fingers losing their focus.

Rachael's smirk of triumph as she caught her breath was met with a desperate plea for more and she quickly found that she didn't have a choice in the matter. She did not mind pleasuring that which had nearly broken her mind earlier that day. She could show off some of her... Rachael found herself lying on her back with her head off the bed and realizing she wouldn't get to show off any skill. That Bailey intended to 'use her' to get off felt so wrong and arousing at the same time. This position would put her right under those delightful orbs too.

"Its okay," she encouraged as she opened her mouth to receive Bailey's cock again. Bailey did not ease her into it this time and Rachael found her throat roughly forced to expand to accommodate her. "GLUCK!" she couldn't breath and her wide eyes were covered by the still impossibly heavy nuts of her Futa goddess. A powerful choking feeling ran through her chest, but what was happening to her upper body suddenly paled with the wild assault on her lower body. She couldn't move other than to grip the sheets with her hands as sensation from her sex screamed through her body.

The treatment was as rough if not rougher than anything she had experienced before. Her throat forced to expand again and again to take Bailey's throbbing cock. Her pussy ravaged by powerful fingers drilling into her g-spot over and over. Her nose and forehead thumped repeatedly by the heavy sack. She found her window to breath and just focused on surviving. Each breath brought a masculine cinnamon musk of the heavy nuts crashing into her face and it seeped into her brain. The roughness that had pushed away her orgasm at first started to break through the initial shock. As it did that same roughness brought desire and pleasure roaring back through her. Her body bucked off the bed into Bailey's holding hand and she started to thrash. Her own earthy and distinct scent became more pronounced. The peppery undertones of her fertility were less pronounced, but were definitely there and they seemed to whip Bailey forward.

Rachael climaxed again from Bailey's fingers and she could feel her slick fluids sliding up her inverted body. Everything was a blur in her mind, as her body was used. She could feel Bailey getting closer, her focus riveted on something that was not Rachael. It didn't bother her as much as it probably should have, but she did want to know what the others were doing that could hold Bailey so spellbound. Then she heard the cries of passion as Bailey roughly bottomed out in her mouth. She had no need of swallowing this time, but the sudden cessation of her thrusts and the thickness of her load made Rachael's chest heave in protest. She needed to clear her airway... she needed to breath... fuck... she was cumming again.

Rachael's hips clamped on Bailey's hand again as she joined the other three in another powerful orgasm of her own. She could feel Bailey's sack contracting and releasing as it rested on the bridge of her nose. More powerful waves of her cinnamon scent wafted off of the powerful futanari, but Rachael could not breath to take them in. She felt her body going limp even as she tried to hold on. Then the massive pillar of flesh withdrew and she sucked in a greed gasp of air.

Turning to the side, she gasped again and her chest that had been desperate to cough finally got its release. Rachael shuddered as her legs flopped back to the bed and she turned onto her side. She continued to clear her airway and suck in desperate gasps as the tears in her eyes cleared. She took in the sight of her husband still buried inside of Roselyn and cuddling her. Her face heated a bit at the angry red marks on his back, but that heat was met with a chill wash at the raw affection she heard in Rickett's voice and what she saw in his face. The mention of needing to talk resonated strongly with her. She desperately needed to get her head around what was happening.

When Rickett's eyes turned to her and she could see the love and concern in his face for her, she felt a bit better. He was still her Rickett! He still cared about her! She knew firsthand how enrapturing Roselyn could be, but she had not been pushed aside. She smiled and let him know she was okay... Despite Bailey's best attempts to kill her. I am okay. I can handle this. GOD, I have to handle this if I expect Rickett to handle what I said. What have we done?

Rachael scooted over on the bed before slowly sitting up and looking at Bailey as the other two left for the bathroom. "You really didn't hold back," she noted with a soft giggle before touching her throat and her abused sex. "Its okay... I think it was clear I liked it... but we are going to need to be gentle for a bit." Rachael touched the saliva that had ran up her face and looked for a towel. Seeing a closet off to the side, she rose shakily to her feet. "Let's clean up... I am not going anywhere near a shower with you right now," she noted with a smirk toward Bailey.

It took a few minutes for her to fish out a towel and start to clean up her face and body and she couldn't help but admire how good Bailey looked just moving around. She had given up on fixing her hair when her husband returned from the bathroom fully flushed and very hard with a sheepish look on his face. She snorted in amusement at him as he just grinned at her and moved up behind her to encircle her in a firm hug. Soft kisses on her neck and a whispered "I love you" warmed her heart before he slipped away to his own shower. Rachael sighed as she watched him leave, feeling a firm desire to make sure she reclaimed her husband fully.

Ana

Roselyn had flushed at Rickett's words about not letting him go. That afterglow, looking into his blue eyes- she could feel this was dangerous. Being near him, feeling her emotions run hot after such an intense sex session, knowing his scent was getting her riled up. That odd substance she'd produced... wasn't it called Paralus Honey? She knew she'd never made it with Bailey, and that was one reason she questioned whether she could even be hyper-compatible at all. Despite her Osmiri score, she was, after all, three-quarters human, and didn't have all the differences a full-blooded Paralus might.

But now she had even further proof of her compatibility with Rickett, and having heard of some of the problems it could cause, she really should put some distance between them. Every moment she stayed was binding them more closely together, especially now, with both of them just past their peaks. The problem was that a big part of her didn't want to. This warmth... his warmth, his scent... she wanted to stay and bask in it. Bailey was still the most important person, but... she'd understand. She never denied Roselyn anything if she really wanted it. She could stay here with her... man. Her Rickett. Cuddle up and kiss him into loving her. Into fucking her. Again and again. They'd be able to stop at some point.

She grinned at being RIckett's little Honey Bee, but shook herself. She knew today had been taxing on Rachael, and still hadn't even completely sorted out her feelings for the lovely brunette she'd felt an instant kinship and attraction to, never mind anything else. It wouldn't be fair of her to push this on Rickett. To hold him close and worm her way into his heart... like he was burrowing into hers...

Bailey's voice pulled her back and she shakily agreed that it might be time for everyone to go their separate ways. She could shower, get this Paralus honey whose sent alone was driving her wild off of her, and then have a nice, adult discussion between the four of them. Because she could see a look going between Rachael and Bailey which told her something might have happened there too. That made her feel a little better. No one was being left out, at least of whatever this strange draw between all of them was. Honestly, it made Roselyn more curious to see where it all would lead- but they really should talk about it first.

She shared a nod with Bailey, finding the blonde grinning at her, cock still hard and twitching just from seeing the state Roselyn was in. Roselyn could easily imagine that with other couples, there'd be nothing Bailey would want more tonight than to fuck her rotten over and over, pent up arousal from seeing what state Ros had been driven to make her ravenous for her wife, and now was no different. That comforted her too. Her wife was such an amazing, wonderful person. She felt fortunate to have found someone like Bailey, who would follow her anywhere, no matter what.

Her attention was drawn back to the present as Rickett suddenly lifted her up. It wasn't as easy as Bailey often made it look, but Rickett still managed it, throwing a look at Bailey which made the blonde grin in approval, even as Rachael gave her instructions. His 'conquest'? Oh no. No no no. Don't say that, not with that look of approval on your face, not with Bailey smirking at me like that. I... it's dangerous, Rachael, what if I... what if we...

Rickett's repeated whisper, while meeting her green eyes, made goosebumps raise all over her body. That deep desire to reinforce his status as her man, her mate burned even stronger inside her, and her heart started to beat heavily as she blushed. His 'conquest'... her Conqueror. Just as he had named her... so she named him in her head. She knew better, she really shouldn't be allowing this. But he was warm, his scent was all around her, his arms so strong, and she'd always, always loved being carried. Just being lifted in this princess carry, toes so far off the ground, was making her wet. Desperately horny for another round.

As Rickett moved her into the shower, she decided she had to act. "Rickett... can you put me down for a moment?"

Her voice was gentle, with a tremor to it, as she was clearly forcing herself, trying to be the adult in the room. Never the less, her eyes and smile were kind and endearing, beatific as she looked at him. She had no choice but to lean against him as he set her down, her long, smooth legs still quite unsteady. Well, that wasn't strictly true. She could have leaned against several places. Any of the walls. Or just taken a seat on the floor.

No, she chose to stay pushed against him, her large breasts against his stomach, feeling his rock hard cock pressing against her flat tummy. They paused, his blue eyes gazing into her green, his hand gently tugging through her red hair. Affectionate. Possessive. Dangerous. Her hands were gently playing against his sides though. Stroking his body as she looked up at him. Her eyes still filled with that primal, hungry desire.

"Um... So... we should probably... shower apart. I know you felt that hyper-compatibility and... well, we'll want to collect ourselves and um... our thoughts..." Roselyn was normally far more composed and well-spoken than this. She was pausing every few moments because every fiber of her being wanted to pull him in. This was her mate, and she should make sure he was completely hers. That thoughts of any other woman were placed on the back burner when she was present.

That desire was unworthy, and not her true heart. But in the heat of the moment, with her animal passions raging, and hormones at their peak, it was still strong inside her... and she was so aroused. So hot. Every breath of that dark chocolate scent was turning her on, now. Her thighs were rubbing together, she wanted him so badly.

"So... thank you for bringing me here, and I appreciate it, but you should...should really..." Her wandering hand rose up to cup his face. That handsome, besotted face looking down at her. At his conquest. Her man. Her Conqueror. Her words faded away as her lashes lowered, and despite her going up on her tiptoes, it felt like she was falling. Falling into his lips, into his arms, his warm embrace as she reached up and kissed him despite herself.

Soft red lips were slow at first, tongue teasing, playing over his. Her hands wandering over his scalp, playing in his hair. Feeling his beard against her chin. Holding him close, as she started to become more passionate. More insistent. Wanting him. Teasing him. Devouring him, heart and soul. Her man. Hers. He was here with her, and Rachael had practically encouraged them. Another hot blast from her chest disbursement point covered them both in that insistent, aphrodisiac pheromone, demanding another session from him.

She found herself against the tiled rear wall in a twinkling, arms around his head, the leg that had curled around his hip and pressed possessively against his firm buttocks now hiked up to his shoulder as she balanced on the toes of one leg. His cock's entrance into her hot pussy was brutal, insistent, and everything she wanted, making her climax again, moaning sweetly into his mouth as their torrid kiss continued.

His thrusts were vigorous, animal mating moves that made her body shudder, pounding into her with wet slaps. One of her hands hit the shower controls by sheer luck, covering them both in a hot, steamy spray. Every time that big, thick cock touched her cervix, another thrill went through her, body shivering and shuddering. She was quickly back to chaining climaxes every few strokes.

"Ahn! Hnnng! Gaah!... T-that's it... Ahn! B... be my... MMMm... My Conqueror..." she whispered hotly, seductively in his ear in the space between their mouths meeting. "M... make... me... AHN.... yours!"

It was pretty irresponsible of her to even be thinking such things, much less saying them. She knew that, and felt guilty about it. She'd played such games before, even with Bailey present, but she knew darn well that it had a new meaning here with their hyper-compatibility. She knew very well part of her really meant it, every word. But... she couldn't stop. He was all around her. His scent. His cock. Those gentle eyes and sweet mannerisms. Don't be too mad at me, Rachael... I still fell in love with you first...

That thought seemed to coincide with Rickett's balls seizing up, and another, mind-blanking, world-melting blast of his cum searing her insides, causing her body to spasm in his arms.

She gasped for breath as his balls convulsed against the upper thigh of her landing leg, and he seized her in another brain-draining kiss that completely took away her faculties for a few moments.

Finally, he pulled back, and she somehow found the strenth to press a soft hand against his chest, having him pull back and allowing her to slide down to the floor, sitting there as she gasped for breath. His cock hung before her, still dripping with their combined cum, and it took an act of extraordinary will not to just start cleaning him off and getting him hard again. The soft drizzling shower water against her slick red hair, her pale body gleaming wetly, made her look like some water nymph from legend, irresistibly beautiful, a true siren.

"Go... go shower, and then we'll... we'll talk to Rachael and Bailey..." Roselyn said softly. Almost begging really. She knew Rickett probably wanted to stay. Wanted to push his cock into her mouth and keep fucking her until they were both exhausted again. But he seemed to understand, and think better of it himself, and she found herself so impressed with the strength of will it took to turn, and walk away.

She folded her legs into a lotus pose on the shower floor, beginning some deep breathing exercises. Their discussion would require calm analysis and full honesty. She needed to be centered for that. And her legs were going to need some more time to recover. She breathed deeply, stilling her heart, centering her mind as the steamy drizzle poured down.