Lessons in Swing Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana

Bailey felt a little sheepish at Rachael's accusation that she didn't hold back. "Hah. Sorry about that. Your throat felt too good and... well, watching Ros always gets me some type of way, you know?"

She started to pick up the clothes she'd changed into earlier, cleaning herself off with the towel she'd used earlier, and tossing one over to Rachael as she started to pull the sheets off the bed. Despite her seeming nonchalance, she'd seen the look in Roselyn's eyes at the end there. Conquest, huh? The thought of it was almost enough to get Bailey hard again. She wasn't sure just how deep whatever had happened between the two of them went, but it seemed a lot like the look she'd given when she'd been with Rachael. What did it all mean? Where should they go from here? It felt a little unfair to Rachael and Rickett to be honest. This was their first time. The people who should have been responsible, slowed things down when it got too heated were the more experienced Roselyn and Bailey- and yet, she knew she felt out of her element, and was pretty sure Ros felt the same.

She was also aware of Rachael's eyes following her. They hadn't really had a chance to settle things after the escapades of the shower, and well... she could still hear Rachael's promise echoing in her head. Smelling that fertility on her earlier had been part of the reason she'd gone so rough in Rachael's throat just now. It felt nice though, having a gorgeous woman keep throwing her glances, like a teenager with a crush. Because Bailey certainly felt the same about Rachael. For that matter, she'd really enjoyed holding Rickett in her arms earlier, and itched to show him what being a 'conquest' was again. Or... maybe it would be nice to feel like Ros instead? Have a man wrap her up and cum deep inside her pussy?

It wasn't a desire Bailey had felt in a while, but Rachael's teasing of her clit and cunt during their tryst just now had reminded her of that avenue as well. Plus... it had been a while since she'd found a man as attractive as she found Rickett. But the idea of him taking control himself at some point appealed to her more than it usually did, even without her collar on.

Watching him come back, kissing Rachael on the neck, and the sigh as she watched him leave- Bailey could see the expression on Rachael's face. She knew that she'd have scented Roselyn all over him. Hell, Bailey had been able to smell it way over here. The little light in his eyes, the satisfied expression. She knew there were some complicated feelings running through the other woman, and felt a few herself. An impulse struck her, and while it might be a bad idea, she found her legs carrying her over to the brunette anyway.

"Here, let me help get your throat again," Bailey said, her hands wrapping around Rachael's dainty neck and stroking gently. The strong cinnamon scent of sex still surrounded her as she held Rachael from behind, fingers stirring gently against her throat pressure points. Knowing that the feeling of Bailey's fingers pressing against her body would well up fresh memories of the shower. Of the way Bailey had played her like an instrument. She could see that scent, that memory playing in Rachael's eyes. This was dangerous. Probably inappropriate. They were going to talk soon, she should probably hold off.

Despite her inner thoughts, Bailey's lips fell on Rachael's. Claiming. Soft. But so passionate. Bailey wasn't immune after all. The scent of Rachael's body, that still-present fertility. That lovely naked body still right in front of her. Her long, thick tongue entered Rachael's mouth, pushing against the top of her throat, as if to sooth away the bruising there too, one hand continuing to massage her throat... while the other ran gently over her bare stomach. That promise still burned in Bailey's mind and in the honesty of her own arousal, her hand wandered possessively over Rachael's womb.

And there was something possessive inside the big futa. Something competitive, which had a pretty good idea of what had happened between Roselyn and Rickett... and sought to stake her own claim to Rachael in turn. It might have been a bit unworthy. Petty, or even a little jealous. But it was also kind. Wanting to remind Rachael that she hadn't only gained something like a rival. She'd gained Bailey.

That wordless, smoldering kiss, telling her even this time later... Bailey's feelings from the shower hadn't changed. Her desire for Rachael, their sweet promise to each other wasn't some dream. Bailey kept going until she felt Rachael shudder. Until she felt the brunette cum, hard, from that incredible, mind-blanking, promise-keeping kiss alone. She had every intention of telling Rickett and Roselyn what had happened. They would all deal with it, whatever came next. She wouldn't keep secrets. But they didn't know yet. And so kissed Rachael into a stupor, here, reveling just a little in their shared secret. She might even have orgasmed a second time before Bailey came up for air, and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Get dressed. We'll all meet up on the couches." She said softly. Not pinning her down and fucking her brains out was difficult, but Bailey made herself turn around, and finish putting fresh linens on the bed.

Brukalius

Rickett still felt the pull of the woman in his arms. He had given her everything he had and made love to her three times on the bed. The rarity of the performance made him smile a very self-satisfied smile as he teased her about being conquered. There seemed to be some substantial perks to this compatibility thing Roselyn had mentioned and if they had made honey together his wife might be ecstatic to experiment with it. She had told him about it wistfully in the past and how rare and difficult it was to acquire. If fucking the beautiful woman in his arms made his wife happy in more ways than simply turning her on... who was he to complain. That pull... the siren call she seemed to radiate, reinforced those thoughts. Enjoy... fuck... love... make honey together... make a life together... He tried to brush away the last feeling, but it persisted.

Rickett was hard again as he set Roselyn down at her request. The way she gazed at him made him feel incredible. She was so beautiful and every look or mannerism seemed to enhance the opinion. He realized he saw her much the same way as Rachael, each moment more real and rosy than the last. She clung to him and he held her letting her get her bearings. Once she was stable, he could go to his own shower and they could have the talk the four of them desperately needed. He needed to make sure she was stable though... she needed him. He watched her, gently tucking some of her red curls behind her ear as she pressed against him. He wanted to kiss her, her eyes shone with the mirrored desire, but he resisted. If they kissed, it would start the boulder rolling down the hill again.

Rickett nodded at the wisdom of her words as he really watched her. Everything she said made sense, but her body language screamed at him to stay. He couldn't pull away... he needed her to release him from that pull as he was caught in the current of her. He found a sweet bit of irony in the concept of conquering this woman. A ship captain might say they conquered the seas after completing their voyage, but they would forever be held by the sweeping current that pulled them back on another voyage... and another. Roselyn would need to be conquered again and again and he needed to do it.

Rickett felt her hand on his cheek and he was lost. His head lowered and his lips met hers as his eyes closed to focus on the feel of her against him. He sighed away the tension of resistance that had been winding inside of him as she held him. His arms supporting her tightened, pulling her soft and delightful body against his hardness. Her nails in his scalp sent tingles of delight down the back of his neck and his tongue slipped out to meet hers. Playful and soft gave way to needy heat that swelled in both of them. The meeting could wait a few extra minutes.

Rickett's hand slid low on Roselyn's left side to cup her bottom at the base. He lifted slightly, tilting his core backward so that only the tips of Roselyn's perfect toes touched the smooth tile of the floor. In three quick steps, Rickett had her pressed to the wall effectively eliminating any chance of her escaping him. He growled in triumph as she didn't struggle, only whipping him onward with her left leg wrapping around his back to hold him to her. She was his to take again and he would not disappoint.

Rickett's hand on her ass squeezed before sliding deeper between her legs to tease her sex still dripping their combined fluids. His other hand slid from behind her to her breast to feel her softness there. Hungry kisses captured her tongue, pulling it into his mouth as his hips grinded forward pushing his cock against Roselyn's pubic bone. It didn't take long before she displayed her marvelous flexibility in bringing her leg higher, shifting her hips for him... no... for them. Rickett rocked his hips low enough for his thick cock to slip between her legs and slide against her engorged clit. With a grunt, he brought his hips up and buried himself to the hilt inside of her.

He felt her climax on his entrance and he moaned in satisfaction at the heat of her enveloping him. Wasting no time, he withdrew only to drive himself back into her as if picking up the pace from the bed. He fucked her hot, hard, and desperately as his hand on her left leg shifted to gripping her ass quivering from the power of his thrusts. His other hand relentlessly teased her nipple between groping squeezes that served to whip him closer and closer to filling her again. His mouth nipped and kissed at her lips, cheek and ear as she broke of the kiss to tell him what he already knew. She was his again to conquer and claim, just like she would be his later today... tonight... and every day on this vacation. He wondered if Rachael would swap beds with Roselyn for the evening. If she would let him fuck so much that he couldn't move the next day.

The thought of having exclusive access to Roselyn for the evening thrummed through him. His hand on her breast moved to her throat and squeezed hard enough to let her feel his power, but not enough to hurt or choke. It was a possessive gesture first and foremost even as he felt his balls tightening for an even more possessive expression. He punctuated his last 4 thrusts prior to climax with hot words, "You... Are... Already... MINE." He buried himself inside of her as he filled her again. He poured all of the feelings for her inside of that powerful climax as he held to her and painted her insides with his potent dark chocolate scented cum. His lips sealed to hers as they shook through their orgasm together.

He finally released his hold on her and she slid down to sit on the shower floor. He watched the fluids of their union ooze from her swollen sex as they dripped from his own slightly softening cock. He felt so powerful, so desired, and so sexy standing above her as she gazed up at him. She was his equal in these things. He could almost read her thoughts in the slight glances to his cock and her slightly parted lips.

Rickett felt himself stiffening again, but her words pierced through the haze of frenzy he felt. She needed him to be strong for her. They were trapped in a vicious cycle and she couldn't pull out. Somehow that gave him the strength needed. Quietly, he turned away from her. He turned away from that force that sucked him in and stepped away. The first step was the hardest, but it got easier with each successive step until he reached the towel rack. Without looking back he toweled off his body and left the bathroom behind.

--

Rickett softly thumped his head against the wall of his shower as the distinctly cold water drilled against his shoulder blades and ran down his body. His thoughts raced as he tried to calm down and process his feelings from what had happened. The cold water was helping to keep his thoughts from revisiting how much he wanted her. That the 'her' was not Rachael was troubling him. Going into this he had thought he would have to fight off an addiction to Bailey. He had fantasized of being with someone like her for years. His experience with her was wonderful, but bright green eyes in a field of red dominated his thoughts.

'Thump...' Rickett reflected on his feelings, pushing thoughts of the intense pleasure and what had happened to the back of his mind. He felt so alive and despite the activity of the last several hours he felt that need still inside of him. He felt excited for and appreciation of Rachael letting go and embracing the moment. He had seen some of how much she had enjoyed herself and she seemed to be fully committing to the experience. He felt jealousy for how well the two incredible women seemed to provide her pleasure. He felt relief at her seeming acceptance of him letting go with Bailey and HIS sweet little Roselyn. Kisses in the shower... the heat of her body... the scent of her even through the humidity in the air...

'Thump...' Rickett felt a deep and overwhelming love for Rachael, and he felt that it hadn't changed. SHE was his wife and at the core of everything in his life. He felt that he would still do anything for her and accept any decision that she made. His trust in her was absolute, and he knew that she was the stronger of the two of them by far. She was his rock... his great and constant stability in the craziness of life. With her, anything and everything was possible. They were going to have children together and they would be incredible parents. It would slow down their exploration, or maybe pause it for a time, but they had this incredible opportunity right now. Two experienced and wonderful people who knew the dangers and joys of what they were doing. They could rely on that experience and push their own boundaries. He was safe to think of Bailey as his owner and his Roselyn as his mate. Sweat slicking their bodies... cunt so tight and wet... nails raking his back...

'THUMP...' Rickett took deep breaths. They could talk through these and the talk would help him redraw the boundaries in his heart. His Roselyn was dangerously inside the inner circle of his heart, but he had dealt with this feeling before... if on a lesser scale. Bailey wasn't too far outside of it either, but Rachael was still the core. He smiled as some of the fear inside of him dissipated. He would be honest in this talk.

He would listen with an open heart, shields down and he felt like he could rely on the others to do the same. Everyone could help everyone else. In such a short time, he felt like he had seen glimpses of what was inside Bailey and his Roselyn and they were just as beautiful on the inside as the outside.

With a sigh, Rickett switched off the water and toweled himself dry. He didn't know where his other clothes were, so he decided to put on a pair of loose shorts and a light t-shirt from his bag. Fixing his hair into a damp but somewhat orderly mess, he left the bathroom to rejoin the others on the couches. A growl from his stomach reminded him there was food by those couches and with a smile he quickened his step.

Brukalius

Rachael watched her husband disappear into the other room feeling a strange sense of melancholy. She had felt so warm and happy with his arms around her even as the potent scent of rose had wafted in the air. She liked the scent of Roselyn and she liked how it somehow enhanced the masculine scent of her husband. She didn't like how short the hug had been. She realized that she was on much shakier ground than she thought. She needed that real confirmation that Rickett still wanted to be around her, even as the logical side of her told her that of course he did. That sliver of uncertainty ruined the happiness that she told herself to feel.

The uncertainty was amplified by wondering how he would feel about what she had said to Bailey. It whipped up harder by the thoughts of how much she wanted to keep the woman who had put that smile on Rickett's face for herself. She needed Rickett to be there like he always was, but he was distracted and she didn't blame him. She was more than distracted. She needed to talk about it... she needed to make sure everything was alright and put the uncertainty to rest.

Rachael tensed as she felt Bailey behind her. I can't fuck right now... I am too confused. The soft touch and soft words resonated so strongly in Rachael that she felt tears immediately prick her eyes. The powerful woman that Rachael was damn certain had the perception of a goddess eased the tightness in her throat as she held her. She wasn't Rickett, but she was doing what Rickett was supposed to do. Bailey wasn't there to fuck, she was there for her. Rachael's tension slipped away and she melted back against Bailey's body, so hard and soft as the same time.

"Oh Bailey..." she breathed as she thought of how wonderful it would be to have Bailey around in her life. Rickett was wonderful, but to have Bailey and Roselyn too would be a wonder. It wasn't proper to feel this desire again, but she kept being constantly reminded of the magic possibility. Bailey's mouth found hers and she found that she didn't mind. She could feel the comfort in Bailey's kiss even as it stirred her up inside and she clung to it. She drank in that support and let it suffuse her body. Her head tilted to the side and nestled back on Bailey's powerful shoulder.

Rachael felt her body release another bit of its tension as Bailey's hand pressed against her front over her womb. They wouldn't hide this from the others. Bailey knew it for a true feeling even if it was not right or would turn out possible. It was a feeling that needed to be aired even if it brought up hard feelings. She melted further in the kiss as she knew Bailey would support her. Her feelings might be wrong, but at least someone else felt them. She hoped that the others would understand even if they could not accept them.

The release of tension and magic of Bailey's kiss sent little waves of pleasure through Rachael and she let them carry her. She accepted Bailey and all that she was. She had so much to learn about the woman, but she wanted to learn it all. She accepted what Bailey wanted of her and the hand on her middle seemed to grow hotter against her skin. The waves of pleasure crested higher and, with wonder, Rachael realized she was going to find another kind of release from this kiss. She moaned softly, cooing her surrender to her support and her body started to tremble.

Rachael's eyes closed as the waves crested white and broke inside of her. The kiss and feel of Bailey behind her became everything as the cinnamon scented air comforted her. She was safe in Bailey's understanding arms. Bailey didn't need talented fingers or her powerful cock to drive home how good she could make someone feel. Rachael took it all in, selfishly and greedily drawing in the support and promise in that kiss and trembled harder.

Rachael realized she hadn't climaxed yet and that the cresting and breaking waves only built higher as she drank in the passion. She found herself wanting to be touched down below, to be penetrated so she could reach that peak, but there was only the kiss. Her hips subconsciously rocked, seeking Bailey's cock but there was only the kiss. She whimpered her need into that powerful mouth owning hers and she felt Bailey increasing the intensity. She hung there, suspended on the intense feeling for what seemed like an eternity before her climax came crashing over her and she went slack in Bailey's grip.

She felt Bailey holding her still as her senses slowly returned. Aftershocks continue to shoot through her as she groaned and reached forward to steady herself against the vanity. She could see the blaze of satisfaction in those amber eyes and she smiled drowsily. "Thaaanks..." she drawled as Bailey gave her a quick kiss and turned away. Bailey's hardness was painfully obvious, but Rachael appreciated the woman not giving in to the urge. They needed to talk things through.