Lessons Learned Ch. 03

Story Info
Felicity introduces Paul to her friend, Kitty.
15.8k words
4.72
15.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being assigned to detention was not Paul's favorite thing to do, but he would do it without much complaining. He stared out at the handful of students that had been sent there. Much less than usual, he thought compared to the times before he had covered detention. Bored faces stared back at him or out into space with an ambivalence he thought was funny. Being a teacher always made you appreciate the youth, they had not been beaten and broken by life yet. Being bored was a pleasure he now missed.

Paul began the rundown of the roster of people that were expected to be here. Most of the names were familiar, meaning they were regulars. Heather's name was on the list, which surprised him because she had been better acting in his class and because she wasn't here.

"Fuck!" He thought loudly and fought to not say it. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"

"Has anyone seen Heather?" Paul asked the room without the shouting he wanted him to do.

"Yeah," said one schlubby boy in the back. "She was talking to a teacher down the hall when I was on my way here."

Paul walked of the detention room door and peeked out into the hallway. Detention was held in a room in the basement of the school. Back in his day, the room was jokingly call being sent to the dungeon. There were no large windows to the classroom, only four narrow, barred slits along one wall that looked out into the parking lot. Even the teachers called it the dungeon to be honest, and none of them liked the room.

Heather was walking at a casual, carefree pace down the hall towards Paul. He stepped out into the hallway and closed the door behind him. Using his authority was not something he liked doing but felt he needed to do.

"You're late," He told the teenage girl as she looked at him apathetically. "I won't discipline you this time, but next time I will double your detention."

"Sure," Heather remarked and smacked her lips. "Then, I will just tell the school about all the naughty stuff you and my mother get up to behind closed doors."

"Excuse me," Paul said as his brain began swimming in an attempt to grasp what she said.

"You heard me," Heather told him. "Wave that masculine male teacher privilege in my face again, and I will be more than happy to tell everyone about you and my mother. I wonder how the PTA will feel about you fucking my mother on the internet."

To say Paul was pissed would be an understatement. He was beet red and sixty seconds from hitting a student. That was something Paul had never even thought about until this second. Moving his neck from left to right, he popped all the bones in his neck, followed by cracking his knuckles. Leaning in face to face with this pompous, arrogant snot, he stopped about two inches from her nose. His words were chosen very carefully.

"Are you trying to blackmail or threaten me?" He asked politely with a grin best resembling a deranged clown than a teacher.

Heather hesitated and visibly gulped. "Something like that," she said with less confidence than beforehand.

"You should know something before you threaten me," he stated matter of factly. "I am more than happy to crash and burn. Understand I will take you with me too. I can have your mother produce as many copies of me fucking her as I want. How soon do you think I can get that video distributed around the building. Hell, I bet by the end of the day it could be on the local news. Would you like everyone to know about what your mother and I do behind closed doors? I bet we could hit National news by Friday. How does that sound?"

"You're crazy!" Heather said with a look of terror written all over her face.

"Actually, that might be a good idea in general. I bet if your mom and I team up and get this to national news, we could score a deal with one of those porn distributors. They might throw us a few million."

"Oh my god," she replied, almost in tears. "I won't say anything. Please don't."

"Ok," Paul said, trying not to laugh. "I won't make us rich yet. You try something like that again, and I promise I will."

Ultimately defeated, Heather slumped over and followed Paul into detention like a puppy with a tail between its legs. He closed the door and took his seat back at the desk in the front of the room. As usual, all these kids looked depressed and defeated. That what punishment should look like, Paul thought.

Knowing it would drive the kids crazy, Paul pulled out his phone. He hit his text message app and then selected Felicity's name. This was going to be a fun text message, he thought.

Paul- So guess who is in detention today?

Felicity- Heather got detention for talking back to Mrs. Thorne today.

Paul- I am aware, but you'll never guess what she said to me before detention.

Felicity-????? Don't leave me hanging.

Paul- She attempted to blackmail me. She said she would tell the school about us hooking up and apparently about me joining you on camera.

Felicity- Holy shit! WTF?!?!?! How did she know about that stuff?

Paul- No idea, but I quashed the whole concept very quickly. Not my first rodeo. I basically claimed mutual self-destruction. I told her I could easily deny it or talk my way out, and she would be left with everyone knowing what her mom does on camera.

Felicity- Damn! Remind me to never play poker with you. I don't know if you are bluffing or not.

Paul- No bluffing. Remind me to tell you about the girl a few years ago that tried to blackmail me.

Felicity- We still on for this weekend? My friend is excited about joining us.

Paul- Wouldn't miss it.

Felicity- Good, now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with Heather.

Paul- My suggestion is to crush the problem now before she thinks she can get away with more.

Felicity- Good idea. Talk soon.

After that detention went rather quietly, the students sat there for their duration. Still, Paul let all of them go early except for Heather. He made her sit there for another twenty minutes. Just long enough that she would miss her bus and have to ask her mother or someone for a ride home. Otherwise, she had about a forty-minute walk home. Heather started to protest, but the look on his face definitely made her think twice. Paul didn't usually do stuff like this, but he felt Heather had this coming in spades.

When Paul finally let Heather go, he went back to his own classroom to get his things and wrap up for the day. He was usually long gone by now, but a little extra time never hurt anyone. Not like he had any significant plans after school today, it was just another Monday.

To his surprise, Bonnie was sitting at his desk, typing away at her laptop. She was so engrossed in her work that she didn't hear him until he slammed the door to catch her by surprise. The younger teacher in training let out a cute little Yelp then scowled at him for making her jump.

"What are you doing here?" Paul asked as he began wiping down his notes from the whiteboard.

"Wrapping up a paper for my professor and waiting for you," Bonnie said as she spun in her desk chair to face him.

Paul paused mid-wipe to look down at her. He had no idea what she wanted from him. As a student-teacher, she knocked it out of the park. The kids liked her, most of the teachers did, and he barely had to show her much. Bonnie was a natural in his book.

"What's up, my Padawan?" He asked with a smirk.

"Padawhat?" She said, confused.

"Really? Never seen Star Wars?" He asked, surprised.

"No," Bonnie said with a shrug.

"Forget it," Paul said, changing the subject quickly. "What's up?"

"I wanted to see if you minded if I dropped working with Mrs. Thorne and worked with you the duration of my time here?"

"I don't care," Paul told her honestly. He meant it too. She actually made his job easier compared to other student teachers he had worked with before now. "Just make sure you talk to Thorne first. She can be a real ball-buster even on the best of days. I don't need her yelling at me for stealing you away."

"Her idea actually," Bonnie answered with a nod. "I don't think she likes me."

"Makes sense," Paul said as he resumed clearing the board. "She didn't like me either when I started here. Still doesn't, to be honest. Her goal is to make all students fear her, and if you don't get that method, then she doesn't have time with you."

"Thanks," Bonnie said as she closed her laptop. "I knew you would understand. I can see why everyone around here thinks so highly of you."

"Meh," Paul replied, uncomfortably with her praise. "Let me know if the Principal gives you any push back. I will be more than happy to talk to her."

Bonnie was packing up her things and getting ready to leave as well when she spoke again.

"By the way," she said to Paul with a knowing smirk. "I ran into your friend Felicity the other night. She and I had a long chat about you. I heard a few things that surprised me."

"Oh God," Paul said and ran his hand down his face with dread. "I won't even ask, that woman is going to be the death of me."

"Hahahaha," Bonnie laughed as she stalled with the classroom door half open. "You have no idea." Then she vanished out into the hallway.

Paul didn't know what she meant, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. One thing about his life since meeting Felicity Thomas was that his life was not dull. He still didn't know if that was a good thing or not.

After wrapping up his classroom and grabbing his stuff, Paul was surprised for a third time this afternoon when he got to his car. There beside the car, waiting for him was Heather. Her makeup looked freshly applied, the blouse she had been wearing had two more buttons open than before, and the Jean miniskirt had been hiked to heights that were fit for a porno and not school.

Paul took a long breath as he approached his car. Here comes more drama from his relationship with Felicity. He openly ignored the jailbait as he tossed his bags in the trunk of his car.

"Going my way?" Heather asked, trying to get him to look at her. She leaned towards him to make sure he got the full view of the goods barely covered by her bra.

"No," Paul said as he opened his door. "You don't learn, do you?"

"What!?!?" Heather said with shock on her face.

Paul stood half in the car as he looked at her with pity on his face. Heather had real issues, he knew where some of it came from broken homes was not easy. Paul still felt the sting of his parents, and he had been an adult when they split. Fathoming Heather's problems were only something he could attempt to understand.

"I made you late for the bus," Paul said with a newfound empathy in his tone. "I am more than happy to give you a ride home. It is literally on my way but no BS, pull the skirt back down and button the top. I am not interested in jailbait."

Heather quickly buttoned up and moved the skirt back to reasonably acceptable lengths. She rushed to hop in the passenger seat before he changed his mind. Paul followed by climbing back in and starting the car.

As they pulled out into the street, he looked over at her. She could be her mother's younger twin with more blonde than red tones to her hair. He could tell she was attractive even at seventeen, but years of being a teacher made him immune to those temptations. He knew her smoking hot mom that had plenty of skills in the bedroom, why be interested in the young inexperienced model that would lead to jail.

"So, are you just lashing out at your mom because of the divorce. Or did she actually do something to make you mad?" Paul asked without hesitation. If Heather wanted a ride, he was going to make her earn it embarrassingly.

"What?" She said, confused.

"You heard me," Paul said.

"I don't see it as any of your business," Heather told him as she scowled and crossed her arms.

"True, but remember that you're the one that made it my business when you attempted to blackmail me for seeing your mother."

The girl rolled her eyes at him and then sat in silence. Paul let it linger as to not poke an agitated bear, but he hoped his question made its point. The question was intended to make her look at her actions and think about them. Teens are often upset for the wrong reasons or taking issue with the wrong people.

In a few minutes, Paul pulled up in front of Felicity's house to let Heather out. Felicity was watching from the front window as Heather got out of the car. The smile on her face said all he needed to know. When Heather climbed out of the vehicle, Paul leaned over, so she looked him in the face.

"Tell your, Mom, that I said I am looking forward to this weekend," Paul told her as he could barely keep a straight face. The girl's face winced in horror to his comment.

"Gross," she said as she climbed out with her backpack in tow. "Thanks for the ride," she rushed to say and slammed the door.

Ahhh, the younger generation, Paul thought to himself as he pulled away, headed for home without any more drama. This was getting a bit crazy. He was going to definitely need a drink tonight.

The next few days went along with no real craziness on his part. He still regularly messaged Felicity, who had figured out how Heather discovered what her mother had been doing. According to Felicity, the Ex had hired a PI to watch her. He had hopes of finding a way to eliminate his alimony payments. That PI had found out about Felicity's webcam business, he had even tailed her sneaking over to Paul's house for a nightly hook up.

That had been where Heather figured not all out. Dear old Dad told her in hopes of turning the daughter against her. It did but backfired when Heather attempted to blackmail Paul.

Felicity, fearless as she was called her Ex to tell him about what Heather was doing and had been done. The discussion ended with Heather going to move in with her dad and try that out for a while. Felicity wasn't really mad about it, she told Paul she gave the douche about two weeks before Heather broke him. Then he would beg her to take Heather off his hands.

Paul watched all this from a distance, just praying none of it landed in his lap or changed his weekend plans with Felicity. They were going to get away and meet up with her friend, Kitty. Kitty had a place out in the country and was eager for some fun because, apparently, her husband found a new toy of his own. This was her payback for her husband's newfound interest. Paul was more than happy to be a distraction for the weekend. Wasn't it every man's dream to have two women at once. Living the dream would be one more thing to scratch off his bucket list.

Friday morning, things took a small detour when Paul walked into his classroom. Waiting for him was Principal Ruth McCollins sitting at his desk. She was giving him a very knowing look that he was not sure he liked.

"Morning, Paul," Ruth said, getting up from his desk.

"Morning, Ruth," Paul replied, waiting for the other shoe to fall.

"I just wanted you aware of something," She said with a smirk. "It has come to my attention that you have been seen around town with Heather Thomas's Mother."

"Oh, Ummm," Paul said, trying to think of what to respond.

"I want you to know that while not encouraged, as long as it doesn't backfire on the school, I personally don't care who you see in your free time."

"Oh, good," Paul said as he took a long breath.

"You just make sure none of the ladies in the PTA don't think you're showing favoritism, and we are good."

"Consider it done," he said with a chuckle. "Hell, Monday, I gave her extra detention for mouthing off."

Ruth nodded in response and then said, "I'll leave you to it. If anything comes up, you keep me posted."

Paul nodded, then felt his nerves loosen up as she closed the door. Fuck, that could have gone way worse the voice in the back of his head told him. Fraternizing with parents was a no-no, but if Ruth was willing to look the other way, then he was in the clear. Now he just had to hope that they didn't find that video online.

Soon Friday came and with it Paul's fun for the weekend. Felicity told him he was to go home right after school, and she would pick him up at four-thirty. They apparently had a three or four-hour ride to where they were going. It was someplace out in lake county in the middle of nowhere. Paul didn't really ask many questions, but Felicity did hint there was a hot tub. That would definitely be something Paul was not going to be able to say no to at all.

Like clockwork, Felicity pulled up at four-thirty on the dot. Paul brought a small overnight bag and a smaller one with toiletries. He wanted to make sure he looked and smelled his best if he was to please two women this weekend.

Paul and Felicity made small talk about Heather, school, and all the other usual pleasantries as they made their way out of town. After a while, Paul felt his eyelids getting heavy and dozed off. He hoped Felicity would understand that he was going to need a nap to keep his energy levels up.

Paul wasn't sure how long he slept, but it had been long enough to give him a dry mouth. He figured he might have snored a bit. This wouldn't be the first road trip that sort of thing happened to him. A faint breeze feeling was what brought him back to the waking world.

Opening his eyes, Paul figured out immediately what the breeze was that woke him. While he had been out, cold Felicity had reached over and unzipped his pants. She had managed to yank out his semi-erect penis.

Panic hit Paul as he worried where they were and if an accident was coming. It was all very disorienting, his dick was excited, but his brain was in overdrive. Looking out the window, they were pulled over at a rest stop along the highway and parked as far from other cars as they could muster.

"The look on your face," Felicity said, obviously amused by Paul's reaction.

"What the fuck," Paul said as he felt Felicity gripping his cock.

She chuckled a cute little laugh, then reach over and kissed him. "I was getting bored since you fell asleep on me. That gave me an idea." Felicity said as she pulled back away.

Now slightly excited and very turned on, Paul asked. "What kind of idea?"

"We are only about forty-five minutes to an hour away from Kitty's place," Felicity explained as she poked him playfully no the nose. "It's all programmed into the GPS. You should take a turn at the wheel, and I want to see if I can make you cum before we get there."

"Isn't that a bit dangerous," Paul said, but he wasn't against the idea.

"That's just part of the fun," She explained and gave his dick another tight squeeze. "What man hasn't thought about a handjob or some road head while driving. Let's have some fun."

It didn't take much coaxing for Paul to tuck himself back in his pants and swap places with Felicity in her big SUV. He had barely pulled out of the rest stop before Felicity began toying with him again. She was wearing a shirt denim mini-skirt and a white tank top. Seconds after he got the car up to the speed limit, her bra made its way onto his head like a hat.

"Follow this route for fifty-seven miles," barked the mechanical GPS voice.

Paul found his eyes torn between Felicity and the road. One of her breasts popped out of the top of her tank top. Felicity proceeded to gently tickled her nipple with the tip of her tongue. The hand not gripping her massive tit so she could tease herself began hiking up her skirt. Her nicely shaved bare pussy was just barely visible by the seam of her skirt. It was clear that she wasn't wearing panties. Paul's mind wandered as he thinks thought about if she had started out with no panties or just removed them as they were taken off while he slept.

"Eye on the road lover," Felicity teased as Paul hit the rumble strip on the road shoulder.

He scared the crap out himself, but it did not detract from the considerable python wanting freedom from his pants. "Sorry," he muttered meekly as his focus was back on the road.