Lessons Learned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't blame you. We can't have you wearing out yet. The day is still young!" Paul agreed as Kitty used both hands to stroke his cock. "Fuck!" He cried, tilting his head back.

She squeezed him two or three times, watching the tip of his penis grow in size. "Oooooo, there we go!" Kitty said excitedly. She tugged him fast a few more times.

"Jesus!" Paul shouted as he felt her cup his balls as she stroked.

"I think you're ready now," Kitty said as she pulled her hands off him. She quickly grabbed the bottle of oil off the table and oozed some down in between her enormous boobs. Using just her fingers, she greased a spot his shlong.

"Those babies are huge," Paul told her as Kitty flopped them into his lap. Her hands pressed them together around him, and only the very top his dick still poked out from between her cleavage.

"Impressive," she remarked, looking down. "I have never had a guy ever poke all the way out. Especially, my husband's tiny little dick."

"I aim to please," he told her, and Kitty began moving her tits against him. Paul bit his lower lip as he watched his growing head vanish among her flesh.

"How does that feel?" She asked as she fucked him with her tits.

"Amazing," he said, looking down at her.

"Good," she said, going a tiny bit faster. "I want to see you fire a big wad for me."

"Yeah?" He said with a smile. "Don't you want me to fuck you again?"

"I do, but my poor pussy needs a rest," she said as she increased her speed again. "I have not used a big chunk of man meat like this."

"Awwww," he said with a fake frown. "Did I break my Kitty-cat?"

"Not yet, but I am sure I will be by tomorrow."

"Mmmmmmm," he groaned in response. Kitty's breasts felt terrific against his rod.

"Faster?" Kitty asked.

He nodded as he felt himself building closer and closer. Paul loved getting titty fucked, and Felicity was very good at it, Kitty was even better. He thought it might have to do with the fact that Kitty didn't have as firm of a rack. Whatever it was, he was going to enjoy it while he had it.

"Just tell me before you blow," she directed, then held her tiny mouth open. "I want to catch every drop."

"You won't have long at this rate... Fuck!" Paul said in enjoyment. He was on the verge of losing it soon.

"That's right," Kitty told him with bated breath. "Fire that load all over those big tits," she squished them together tighter. "Give your little Kitty all that gooey goodness!"

"Oh shit! Oh, shit!" Paul announced hurriedly. "Here it cums! Fuck!"

Kitty opened her waiting maw and with three or four more bounces with her boobs, sent him over the moon. He watched as on shot was while still deep in her cleavage. It fired out of the darkness out onto her neck. Once pushed all the way back up, it fired two more times, and those landed on her open mouth. He blasted a few more times again as he watched his cock disappear again into her flesh mounds.

"Yummy," Kitty said as she pulled her boobs off him, licking her lips. "I don't think I have lost my touch."

"No," Paul said, holding the table beside him for balance. "That was fucking awesome."

She stood and took a small bow. "I think I need to clean up," Kitty said. "Care to finish that hot tub soak we didn't finish last night?"

Paul rubbed his sore thigh from banning Kitty on the table. "That would be great," he replied.

"You get me another cup of coffee, and I will meet you there," Kitty answered as she walked out of the room.

For most of the afternoon, Paul and Kitty soaked in her hot tub. He got to know her a bit better and liked her quite a bit. Not the way he was infatuated with Felicity, but having another fuck buddy was undoubtedly a new experience. Kitty seemed to like his company too and not in the I can't wait to fuck you again kinda way.

They did screw like rabbits again and again, though that was in the evening before and after dinner. Kitty was planning to use his cock as much as she could before having to return to her real-life problems. Paul certainly didn't mind helping with that. What man would?

About the time they were getting ready to call it a night, both their phones beeped. Paul had all but forgotten about the fact Felicity should have been on her way back by now.

Felicity- Sorry I had to run. Hope you gave Kitty a fucking she won't forget. I won't be back tonight. Sent Kitty a message letting her know to drop you off. It's not far out of her way back to the city.

Paul- Everything ok?

Felicity- Not really. Heather got herself arrested for attacking someone. Ex and I had to sort it all out. We think it might just be her acting out, and he is not sure he can handle her now. Lots to figure out.

Paul- Anything I can do?

Felicity- No, but if there is, I will let you know. Have fun and will talk soon. Xoxoxo

Paul didn't know what else to say but looked up from his phone while lying next to Kitty in her big bed. She gave him a knowing frown.

"You like her a lot, don't you?" Kitty asked as she put a hand on his chest.

"I do, but we agreed this was a casual thing when it started," Paul told her. "I am not sure if it can stay that."

"You are falling for her, aren't you," she said with sympathy in her voice.

"Possibly," he said with a nod. "Felicity is unlike anyone I have ever met before."

"I understand," Kitty said. "It's late now, and we should get some sleep. I got get you back a little early in the morning."

"Are we cool?" He asked as he started falling asleep.

"We are fantastic," she said, patting his chest. "I have not been this thoroughly fuck in years! I wasn't expecting this to be more than that. I hope we can have some fun again sometime, but I'll understand if you say no."

"I certainly don't want to say no," he said, kissing her forehead.

"Well, here is to the next time," she said and snuggled against him.