Lessons Learned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hot damn," Paul cried as he grabbed each ass cheek with a hand. Flesh rebounded as he tried to hold on for dear life. Felicity knew all the things he liked, and she was making sure he got them all. Kitty sat up off the bed and waved her breasts in Felicity's face. Felicity went right into action nibbling on one of Kitty's massive nipples. It was so fun to watch Paul worried he might cum way too early.

"I think Paul needs some attention," Kitty said as she pulled her bosom out of Felicity's lips. "I bet he would love to have these babies to suck on right now."

"Mmmmmmm," Paul moaned and licked his lips. Kitty crawled up alongside him and dangled them just out of reach. Every time he raised his head, Kitty pulled away. After several attempts, Paul just removed his hands from Felicity's rump so he could grab her. She giggled like a schoolgirl as she landed on top of him. His face got planted right between those gorgeous melons. He licked and sucked them as he also looked for room to breathe.

"You should sit on his face!" Felicity told her friend between her own grunts of ecstasy.

Soon Kitty moved again straddled Paul's face. He used his arms to grip around her ass and waist, pulling her very wet cunt to his mouth. Kitty cooed as Paul ate one woman, and the other fucked him like a friend. Every moment with Felicity made him feel like he was a fucking porn star. She did it with almost no effort whatsoever.

Felicity bucked hard then held herself still against him. He knew from experience she had just cum, her muscles were twitching around his cock. A coldness blew on him as he felt her get up, then a new warmth came as he felt a mouth with tongue take him.

He sucked as Kitty's juice and his own slobber while his other lover sucked him off for the second time today. Paul was happy Felicity gave him whatever pill she had because he knew he wouldn't have been able to hold out or maintain with this much activity.

Kitty gushed into his mouth as she came again. Paul had to tap her backside to warn her to get up. He was on the verge of choking from all her cum.

"I want more," Kitty told him as she climbed off. "I want him to fuck me until he can't take it anymore. Will you give me your cum, master?"

Paul looked down as he watched Felicity pop him out of her mouth. His cock's tip was huge and purple, it wouldn't take much for him to cum now. He expected it to be a big one too. There was too much stimulation for it to do anything otherwise.

"Do you want that, baby?" Felicity asked as she stroked him with a free hand. "Do you want me to watch you fill my best friend full of cum? Does that turn you on?"

"I'll cum wherever you ladies want," Paul admitted. "I am ready to blow."

Felicity stood up, and Kitty laid back down on her back. Paul took the understanding that Kitty wanted to look him in the face as they both came again. Not to be left out, Felicity sat behind her friend, her back against the king size headboard. The curvy blonde waiting for Paul to mount her laid back her hair lavishly a mess on Felicity's big pillows. For Paul, it was a sight to see and climbed into the pile of nakedness.

Being somewhat close to climax, Kitty felt far tighter this time than when they started. Still incredibly lubricated, now it felt way better. He made out with his new lover while Felicity fondled her breasts. Paul casually fucked her missionary at leisurely momentum.

"Harder, harder," moaned Kitty between tongue entanglements. He moved harder and his tightening balls slapped against her ass.

"She said harder, Paul," Felicity told him. She extended her hand up and lifted his face away from Kitty's. Felicity laid a kiss of her own on him. Between both of them, he felt like his dick couldn't get firmer. "I know you can do better." She followed up with as she pulled her face away afterward.

Looking down at Kitty, who was moaning and muttering "fuck" in repeat, Paul knew she was about to cum hard. He placed his forehead against Kitty's, looking straight in the eyes as banged faster.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" Kitty screamed as he felt her gush all over his rock, hard cock. He didn't slow down either, and he saw a second climax hit her face. This time she didn't make a noise. She was utterly silent, with only her lips forming a big "O" shape.

Felicity was the one speaking now, "That's right, baby! Now it's your turn! Give it to her! Show me how much you like her dirty cunt!"

That was enough to do it for Paul, he made his own "O" style face back at Kitty. Then he fired a dozen enormous loads of semen deep inside Kitty. Her eyes were wide as each throbbing blast filled her.

"Fuck," Paul said, a mess of sweat and fluids as he rolled off the two women. Panting, he looked down, and as even though he just came hard, his meaty cock still looked like it wasn't going down anytime soon.

He turned his head to look over at his two hot, sweaty fellow fornicators. Paul was aroused and shocked as he watched Felicity climb down over to Kitty's pussy. She was slurping out his cum as he watched. It's a thing he had only ever seen in porn, but to view in person was mind-blowing. If he didn't need a short rest, he would have taken Felicity right there.

"Hey," Kitty chuckled as Felicity work on sucking out all of Paul's cum. "I want some too!"

Felicity climbed up to her friend's face and spit all of Paul's spunk into Kitty's mouth. She gobbled it happily as it hit her. Some had missed and run down her chin. Using her tongue, Felicity cleaned the bit of spooge up.

The two women laughed maniacally as they looked at Paul's face. He was torn between delight and pain as he watched them. Part of him wanted to go again, the hard part still standing at full attention. His body, however, screamed for fluids, and he wouldn't be doing anything else until he got them.

"You look like a sad puppy," Kitty told him. "Are you ok?"

Paul explained to them how he wanted more, but he needed water or something. His body was not responding until he did. This made both women laugh harder, but finally, Felicity offered to get them all some water. He wasn't the only one feeling dehydrated.

"The night is still young!" Felicity said on her way out the door.

"She is going to be the death of me," he told Kitty as they both just there.

"I have said that since college," Kitty joked. "I am still alive, though."

Their rest was not long as Felicity returned with a gallon jug of spring water with three plastic cups. Her face told both of them everything they needed to know. She clearly was not done, and neither were they. Both Paul and Kitty audibly gulped.

***

The next morning Paul quietly removed himself from the king-size bed without disturbing his two naked partners. Felicity snored louder than he expected, but that last part of the night was a bit crazier than he expected. These two had definitely fooled around together long before that video Paul saw.

He had come to that realization as he and Felicity both fucked Kitty at the same time. Felicity used a strap on to take her ass as Paul pounded her pussy. Felicity gave him precise directions on how to make Kitty cum so hard she squirted all over him. That had definitely never happened to him before now.

Grabbing a robe hanging on a hook, Paul tiptoed his way out. He managed to find the toilet despite not having remembered precisely where it had been last night. Afterward, he found his bag in the guest room that he figured he might not ever actually sleep in here.

Paul reeked of last night's sexcapade and debauchery. He needed a shower before he could contemplate doing anything else at all. Thankfully, the bathroom he had found also had a shower. It had a weird style knob for the faucet that took him a few minutes to figure out how it worked. The warm water felt amazing as let it run down over him. Clearing this mind was always more effortless in the shower.

One thing Paul had decided after last night was that besides just sex, he was very fond of Felicity. This was only supposed to be a bit of fun between them, but he was genuinely enjoying her company, not just sex. It felt unusual for him to think that way since they just spent the night having wild sex with her best friend. That was something he couldn't wrap his head around without food and coffee. Those were next on his to-do list.

Fresh and clean like a newborn baby, Paul dressed and decided to find the kitchen in this place. It wasn't hard since the smell of food was pulling him in a direction. That led to an all stainless steel kitchen where Kitty was now awake and cooking. She wore a black silk bathrobe, cinched at the waist. Paul could clearly see Kitty was naked except the robe. Her hair was wrapped in a towel as if she had just showered too in some other bathroom he missed. A sizzle hissed as she hummed to herself and tossed some vegetables into a hot frypan.

"Smells delicious," Paul said as he came into the room. "Got any coffee?"

"I do," Kitty said with a grin. "I just hit the switch on the coffee maker. Should smell it any second."

"Awesome," Paul said as he looked around for cups in the cabinets.

"To your left," she told him without looking up. The smell of cooking eggs hit the air. "Scrambled or over easy?"

Paul opened the next cabinet over and pulled out a big mug. "Scrambled is fine. You need a cup?" He asked, holding out a second mug.

"Oh, hell, yes," Kitty said with a nod. Her hair towel swayed back and forth when she did. "Cream and sugar, please."

Paul set down both the mugs and poured black magic from the freshly done pot. "I know you like cream," Paul told her as poured some into his and then her cups.

"So you do," she said with a smile. "I have to thank you for last night."

"Don't thank me," he explained. "This is all Felicity's doing. I was just along for the ride."

"She does love to have fun," Kitty remarked and pulled a few plates out. He noticed there were only two plates.

"Is she not joining us?" Paul asked, realizing she was not here.

"No," Kitty said with a frown. "Her and I woke up to her cell phone ringing. Apparently, Heather caused some kind of issue for her father. Felicity left to go meet him at the police station, someone got arrested she didn't go into details."

"Oh," he said, trying to think about where that left him. He was now in the middle of nowhere with a middle-aged hottie but no ride home.

"Don't worry," Kitty said, almost like she could read his mind. "She said she would be back tonight, or I told her I would drive you home tomorrow."

"Oh," Paul said at a higher, happier tone. He passed Kitty her coffee. "Whatever shall we do to pass the time?"

"I can think of a few things," Kitty said as she kissed him and took her coffee. "We might need another shower later."

"Sounds fun," Paul said as he took a seat at the small kitchen table. It was a fancy-looking table made of all oak and had a red tablecloth covering it. The chairs were matching high backs with plenty of velvet padding. It felt to Paul like sitting on a couch, not a kitchen chair.

"Are you hungry?" Kitty said as she started scooping food onto plates. It looked good too. There were eggs, sauteed vegetables, and bacon on the plates.

"Famished," he exclaimed. "I worked up an appetite last night."

Kitty just grinned as she dropped the plate in front of him then sat across from him. "Need salt," she asked as she watched him take a bite.

"No," he told her. "What did you do? These are seasoned perfectly."

"A cook never tells her secrets," Kitty told him. "Well, unless they get it worked out of them somehow."

Paul pointed his fork at her, "You are just a naughty as Felicity! You both play very dirty."

"I learned from the best!" She said proudly.

"I wanted to ask," Paul said, trying to get to know Kitty better. "Felicity told me you were her dorm advisor in college."

"Yes," she said, waving her fork around. "I was a senior, and she was an incoming freshman. The school put me in charge of showing the freshmen the ropes. Felicity didn't need any showing the ropes."

"I can imagine," Paul said with a nod for agreement.

"Yeah," Kitty continued between bites. "She... showed up... At a party... the first night. Half the guys were all over her."

"That sounds like her," he replied, still eating.

"Believe it or not, she wasn't an easy lay," Kitty said. "She had fun and did have a fair share of bedfellows. But she wasn't a slut in the way most of us girls saw it. She definitely dated the boys before sleeping with them and then breaking their hearts."

"Now that both does and doesn't surprise me," Paul admitted.

"I know, right," Kitty agreed as she sipped her coffee. "Me and a few other of the girls fooled around as we kinda experimented in college. Felicity help get that going too."

"I suspected that last," he said, sipping his own. "Felicity seemed very familiar with you and how to make you cum."

"Yeah," Kitty said, blushing. "The last trip for her up here wasn't our first time fooling around. She has been trying to get me to pick up guys for years."

"She mentioned that," Paul said but was careful of not sharing how much.

"Yeah," she said with a shrug. "Eddie ended up a cheater right away. It wasn't until he almost gave me something several years ago that we stopped sleeping together. It didn't stop him, especially after the kids went to college. He was blatant with perfume scents on his collar. I put up with it for the money, and we will be divorced in a few years once the kids are out of college. The papers are all but signed. I have his balls to the wall too."

"Really?" Paul asked, curiously.

"Yeah!" she said emphatically. "I hired a PI to follow him. She was a woman too. Taped him offering her money to sleep with him."

"Damn," he replied.

"Yeah, though that wasn't the end of it. Ed was such a dirtbag to her that she did the job for free. She followed him around for weeks, even took a trip to a few of the city he frequented. I have taped conversations with dozens of women. He had affairs with all of them and even another child that is supposed to be his."

"He is fucked," Paul said with a laugh.

"Yeah," Kitty agreed. "The PI even dug up some shady business deals too. Stuff where he screwed people over. Nothing illegal but stuff where if new business partners found out it might hurt the bottom line."

"So how did he take all that?" Paul asked with a smirk.

"Oh," Kitty said with a hand wave. "I get the house, decent alimony, this place, and a ton of shares in his company. He plans on going public in a few years. I will make a fortune if I play my cards right."

"Then explain to me why I am the first guys you have slept with since then?" Paul asked, curious.

"I don't know," she said with a sad look. "It wasn't all bad. I guess the hopeless romantic in me didn't want it all to end."

"Well, I won't say I am not having fun," Paul said, standing up with his now empty plate. He took hers as well and put both in the sink.

"You won't hear me complaining," Kitty said as she slid out of her chair in Paul's direction. Her towel fell to the floor as she did. Coming up behind him at the sink, Kitty wrapped her arms around him. One hand felt around his chest, and the other reached down between his legs at his cock. "Ooooh," she said happily as she felt a growing dick in her hand through his jeans. "I think I might like having to not share you today."

Paul turned to face her, his bulge now poked her above her belly button. It highlighted how small she was compared to him. Last night in their little threesome, it had been diminished by the fact he and Felicity were closer in stature. Also, all the laying down changed perspective a bit.

"Thank Felicity," Paul told her as his hand pulled the tie on her robe. It opened to show her naked curvy form beneath it. She had some extra pounds on her, but she really did carry it well. As he had heard once, extra cushion to the pushing.

"I think I did that at some point," Kitty told him as her arms trailed up his bicep.

"Yeah, but she slipped me a little blue pill yesterday," he said with a grin. "Or I might have been down for the count today."

"Felicity always does plan for everything, doesn't she," She whispered as Paul leaned in to kiss her.

They held their kiss for a few moments, Paul felt himself getting harder. Kitty reached around and grabbed both his ass cheeks. The coffee on her lips was slightly bitter and sweet. It made sliding her his tongue taste so right, Kitty, in turn, did the same. He was happy she remembered how to be intimate with a man. It couldn't have been easy after years of self-enforced celibacy.

"Fuck, you are a good kisser," She told him.

"You ain't so bad yourself," Paul told her as he picked her up by her ass. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. They kissed more as he held her up.

Paul knew he didn't have the strength to hold her long, so after a minute or two, he sat her on the edge of the kitchen table. Kitty immediately began pawing at his jeans as he peeled his shirt up over his head.

The table was the perfect high for Paul. It lined Kitty snatch right up with his cock. They locked lips again as he rubbed his head against her puffy lips. She was already wet to his excitement.

"Don't tease, just fuck me!" She demanded as she pulled her face away. "I need that big boy again!"

"Yes, ma'am," Paul said as he pushed his growing head inside her. "Fuck!" He shouted as he could feel her pussy twitch in anticipation.

"Yes!" Kitty cried as she held onto his neck the best she could. "Fuck me!"

He didn't hold back as he took her right there on the table. His hands were somewhere between her hips and her as he stood there slamming into her. Both of them moaning as he didn't hold anything back. Kitty's massive tits bounced against his chest like fleshy balloons. Paul had always kinda been a boob man, and both Kitty and Felicity had proved that.

"Uhhh, Harder," she said between grunts. "Harder, Paul!"

"That's it, baby," he said, going harder. "Cum for me."

"Don't stop!" Kitty said as she squeezed his neck harder. "Don't stop!"

Paul bent his neck, so he had access to her neck. He kissed against it slightly below her ear. The cry of delight rang out from her in the kitchen. He moved from a kiss to sucking on her neck. Kitty cried out louder that time from his mouth on her neck.

"Oh my god, Oh my God, oh my god," she started to say in repeat. After about the twelfth time saying it, she arched her back as Paul knew she had just cum again. A little bit of drool had formed on the corner of Kitty's mouth. Her post-climax look was quite adorable as she gathered herself

Paul pulled out and backed away a step. He had a small cramp, but he wasn't going to let that stop him. There was no way this was going to resume if he had to stand.

"Sit," Kitty told him. "I have an idea. Something I have not done in years."

"Ok?" Paul said, unsure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. He just watched as Kitty, still with her disheveled robe, ran out of the room. The pitter-patter of her bare feet echoed off the tile floors as she scurried. Drawers being slammed and opened followed while Paul sat there, trying not to laugh.

"Ah-ha," Kitty shouted out loud, but Paul wasn't sure if that was for him. Softer, slower steps told him she was coming back. Kitty paused in the doorway to the kitchen, her arm extended along the doorframe and robe almost falling off. In her other hand, she waggled a bottle of baby oil. "Would you like a nice titty fuck?" She asked, knowing his answer.

"I thought you'd never ask," Paul quipped as he pulled his chair around to face her. His big hard dick waved back and forth in anticipation.

Kitty dropped the robe to the floor as she stalked over to Paul. She snagged a nearby mat from the sink and pulled it in front of his chair. Paul smiled as Kitty dropped to her knees before him. "These tiles would wreak havoc on my knees," Kitty explained as she squirted a palm-full of oil in one hand.